10 hours ago, kharneth1 said:

Technically yes. But some face textures can go better with certain skins than other. You'll need to experiment a little for yourself. Usually easy one is use a body skin that either have face textures too or have a face texture recommendation for it.

Also have in main that you may need to change face parts to match the skin in looks menu. If you hover over a face part in looksmenu (ie: neck, jaw...) you will see that you can select wich one for it. Inside select you will find several (ie: big, small...) and every mode have several of it (ie: big1, big2, big3...). If you want for example "neck small" youll need to check if 1, 2, 3... wich one match you body skin.

This is mostly correct

What I mean when I say Body Agnostic is that face textures in Fallout 4 unlike with Skyrim are not dependent on the body skin you have installed, so using a skin texture for Fusion Girl should not cause an issue with your head textures unless they're inherently incompatible (M-Skin, older FSM are 2 examples as both have extreme toning difference from vanilla skin textures) or don't have a similar enough seamline.

Fusion Girl's skin texture around the neck uses a texture that works best with any face texture that uses the vanilla seam line... Fuse's Valkyr is prolly the closest possible match for the base skin in FG and the most widely used one. 

I do have 2 skin sets I plan on bringing over to LoversLab that are better matches for various face textures, but right now I'm dealing with trying to get all 40 mods organized and pictures taken to make sure everything is in order. 

20 hours ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

This is mostly correct

What I mean when I say Body Agnostic is that face textures in Fallout 4 unlike with Skyrim are not dependent on the body skin you have installed, so using a skin texture for Fusion Girl should not cause an issue with your head textures unless they're inherently incompatible (M-Skin, older FSM are 2 examples as both have extreme toning difference from vanilla skin textures) or don't have a similar enough seamline.

Fusion Girl's skin texture around the neck uses a texture that works best with any face texture that uses the vanilla seam line... Fuse's Valkyr is prolly the closest possible match for the base skin in FG and the most widely used one. 

I do have 2 skin sets I plan on bringing over to LoversLab that are better matches for various face textures, but right now I'm dealing with trying to get all 40 mods organized and pictures taken to make sure everything is in order. 

WHere's the ZaZ's Extended Skeleton 4.0 link at?

Hey  @TheBottomhoodofSteel  welcome to LoversLab!

What an honour for us; what a disgrace for the other place.

I have been  using UniqueNPCs with BT and FG for nearly 3 years now, and my recent upgrade from FG1.61 > FG1.80 has had its own share of difficulties. The problem at the moment is integrating Fusion Girl with BodyGen and uniqueNPCs. What i need to find out is how to convert bodygen templates made for the previous zex skeleton/FG1.61 to zex4/FG1.80. Are you aware of any tutorials or tools that might help with that?  

Once again, thanks for bringing Fusion Girl to LL, it really seems to be the place she belongs! ❤️

6 hours ago, dosfox said:

Hey  @TheBottomhoodofSteel  welcome to LoversLab!

What an honour for us; what a disgrace for the other place.

I have been  using UniqueNPCs with BT and FG for nearly 3 years now, and my recent upgrade from FG1.61 > FG1.80 has had its own share of difficulties. The problem at the moment is integrating Fusion Girl with BodyGen and uniqueNPCs. What i need to find out is how to convert bodygen templates made for the previous zex skeleton/FG1.61 to zex4/FG1.80. Are you aware of any tutorials or tools that might help with that?  

Once again, thanks for bringing Fusion Girl to LL, it really seems to be the place she belongs! ❤️

Fusion Girl Presets should work fine with each version. The only difference would be upgrading from 1.45 to 1.61 & Later where you might be missing the addition of some sliders. 

I would though if you're having issues with bodyslide breaking 1.8 update, I would say to update to the latest version of Bodyslide, as I do know outdated versions of Bodyslide have been known to cause issues (I have had a few people reporting broken tri files being generated for Talos Blessed & BT which turned out to be an outdated version of BS spitting those files out) 

Edited by TheBottomhoodofSteel
On 7/4/2021 at 4:21 PM, kziitd said:

3. The "collections" allows people who are willing to spend money to install faster than people who don't.

On 7/4/2021 at 4:50 PM, IBAGadget said:

This is actually no different than the current Basic/Premium set up that is in place. I am currently a Paid Premium member of Nexus, and this gives me a faster download speed, as well as the ability to download multiple files at a time. The time saver with Collections, is that if you want to install say, Fusion Girl, the collection has the FG mod, as well as all its pre-requisites listed in one place for a one-click download of all the files, saving you from having to find FG, look at the requirements list, then find and download all those one at a time. The files are still going to download one at a time, whether you are a paid or unpaid member.

Collections as one-click installs are for premium users only, which defeats much of the purpose of collections (which is just another name for mod packs). Free users will have to open each mod page in a collection individually. This also will be a problem for mods that are archived, as archived files will only be accessible via API (not the mod page).

A collection is also supposed to sort, order, and deconflict all mods in the collection. Not sure how that would work for free users, who will need to download mods individually. Again, seems to defeat the purpose of a collection.

Edited by NNS10

Is there a tracker anywhere indicating what version of FG different armor mod conversions use? The biggest thing that's stopped me from attempting a switch from CBBE to FG is the version disparities among FG armor conversions. It's hard to tell which ones are actually compatible with the latest version.

Edited by NNS10
9 hours ago, NNS10 said:

Is there a tracker anywhere indicating what version of FG different armor mod conversions use? The biggest thing that's stopped me from attempting a switch from CBBE to FG is the version disparities among FG armor conversions. It's hard to tell which ones are actually compatible with the latest version.

Look at this thread here in LL, it list almost everything. If you dig in the post you may encounter more things (especially in the last pages that aren't update in the firts post yet). Also if you come across something not listed here, everything that said 1.75 and forward (ie; 1.75/1.80) is compatible. If It doesn't list a version, anything published/update around 2020 summer will most likely be compatible.

Edited by kharneth1
2 hours ago, supbro said:

I've been trying to get FG to work with bodyslide, just noticed that the mod doesn't have any shapedata that you'd expect for bodyslide so I can't build a nude body. What am I missing here?

Don't really know, FG definitively have shape data and you can build the nude body with any preset you want. Maybe something wrong installing/downloading so try to reinstall/download again

I just tried to download Fusion Girl and my computer went haywire for a second, kicked on my nortons protection system and now it says it is blocking the download because it will harm my computer. It also tried to force me to buy Macafee cleaner, whatever that is. Any Help?

There was a brief discussion on Savage Cabbage's page about how he's kind of locked in to using Fusion Girl 1.45

I have FG version 1.8 but when I saw that post I went looking to see if 1.45 was still available on Nexus.  What I found was that the Nexus page was gone.  Savage Cabbage is probably the most prolific animation author we have left, and his quality has always been amazing.  If his animations are best viewed on 1.45 I'd like to find 1.45 somewhere.  When you say "I cannot Access ZaZ's version"  would that include FG 1.45?

On 7/4/2021 at 4:50 PM, IBAGadget said:

This is actually no different than the current Basic/Premium set up that is in place. I am currently a Paid Premium member of Nexus, and this gives me a faster download speed, as well as the ability to download multiple files at a time. The time saver with Collections, is that if you want to install say, Fusion Girl, the collection has the FG mod, as well as all its pre-requisites listed in one place for a one-click download of all the files, saving you from having to find FG, look at the requirements list, then find and download all those one at a time. The files are still going to download one at a time, whether you are a paid or unpaid member.

This is not necessarily a bad thing. 

This will actually help to avoid the situation of missing a pre-requisite for your mod install and giving you nightmares tracking down why something isn't working.

I don't agree with creators losing the ability to remove or hide their mods if they want to.

However, if that mod that just got hidden or deleted is a pre-requisite for someone else's mod, then the downstream mod is rendered unusable by anyone who doesn't already have the pre-requisite.

For example - if Zex Skeleton were suddenly to become unavailable, then every single mod that uses that skeleton becomes unusable, as well as any mod that has a dependency of any mod that needs Zex. 

I'm not sure how many times I've come across a mod that I would like to use, only to look for its pre-requisite to find that that mod is no longer available.

Everything downstream of that hidden/deleted mod becomes dead weight, and the creators have essentially wasted their time, as possibly tens of thousands of hours of work becomes unusable.

could one not simply upload an empty esp of the same name to simply "delete" the mod?

EdIT: holy balls, savage cabbage new version! I'm In.

Been using Fusion girl since early on. Base most of what I create or convert on it then convert it to CBBE, 

Hate to say it to CBBE users, but the diff definitely shows. I try but my CBBE conversion from something I built/made in fusion girl look like some old bootleg movie sold on the street by comparison.

I'm real glad this whole new framework came out.

Edited by Senator Blutarsky
On 7/11/2021 at 5:02 PM, NNS10 said:

That is the fault of the mod author not indicating which version Their mod is compatible with. 

It is highly possible I still have something up somewhere i forgot about that is v1.45 that is not labelled properly but then I'm the fuckwad. 

Saddly, the only way to tell without it bieng noted in the mod description would be to open a file in Outfit Studio and check the bones tab. If it only has two CBP bones its pre 1.61.  Thats an easy fix if its only a few pieces, but if its a huge outfit collection I don't blame you for bieng pissed off.

Edited by Senator Blutarsky
16 hours ago, FMLWAIH said:

There was a brief discussion on Savage Cabbage's page about how he's kind of locked in to using Fusion Girl 1.45

I have FG version 1.8 but when I saw that post I went looking to see if 1.45 was still available on Nexus.  What I found was that the Nexus page was gone.  Savage Cabbage is probably the most prolific animation author we have left, and his quality has always been amazing.  If his animations are best viewed on 1.45 I'd like to find 1.45 somewhere.  When you say "I cannot Access ZaZ's version"  would that include FG 1.45?

SC's Pack shouldn't need any updating to work with latest FG (IDK what he's on about with having to update his anims) ... The only thing latest FG did was take away control of the breast bones from the animators and give it to OCBP/OCBPC as it's a better system and doesn't need much to get working normally (And No animations have to be completely rebuilt to factor in bounce as bounce is calculated on it's own naturally).

IN all the time TBBP was out, very little came out for it, so honestly I see no point in offering it anymore. sad that SC's hand crafted tiddy physics aren't available to you, but I'm not about to sit here and maintain a version that has 0 use case. 

As far as 1.45, It's archived, I have 0 plans to make it available again and I will not allow any rehosting of it, so don't try it. Most clothing either has a latest update or works fine enough that 1.45 is not needed. ZaZ's version is waaay older and I don't recommend downloading to use. I understand that some people want the TBBP system, but I'm not about to deal with managing support for a version that is clearly outdated.. 

On 7/14/2021 at 8:53 PM, ElvinJG81 said:

Fusion Girl is just so far ahead of CBBE for Fallout 4 and Skyrim.

Well, I personally think 3BBB is better than FG. Of course it's my own taste but I have more pleasing visual results, less to no clipping whatsoever with clothes/armors (even old ones) and the physics are ideal.
I suppose this have to do with the difference between SkyrimSE and Fallout 4, especially how the two games handle body meshes. 

Hey, so I have a question to ask, is it normal for my character's boobs to sag and hang down as my fps gets lower? I've just noticed that when I look towards the ocean (70fps) , they look normal, but when I look towards Boston (30fps), they suddenly become saggy.

My load order for Fusion Girl is:

Fusion Girl

OCBPC Physics

MTM 3B 

Is my load order wrong, is it my system's fault, or simply the game engine's way of working, since I know that physics are tied to FPS, but I thought it was only problematic with high FPS?

6 hours ago, DeadAhead said:

Hey, so I have a question to ask, is it normal for my character's boobs to sag and hang down as my fps gets lower? I've just noticed that when I look towards the ocean (70fps) , they look normal, but when I look towards Boston (30fps), they suddenly become saggy.

Fusion Girl

OCBPC Physics

MTM 3B 

Is my load order wrong, is it my system's fault, or simply the game engine's way of working, since I know that physics are tied to FPS, but I thought it was only problematic with high FPS?

Yes, it happens. But shouldn't be a problem at 30 fps, but if you also have shutering (many fps changes) can be.

Most likely your problem is too much broken precombines

Edited by kharneth1
On 7/18/2021 at 10:56 PM, Halstrom said:

Should have this uploaded to LoversLab rather than modshare link, that site sets my antivirus off and keeps giving malware popups.

743,514,112 bytes

Well over the file size limit for LL.

On 7/18/2021 at 6:56 PM, Halstrom said:

Should have this uploaded to LoversLab rather than modshare link, that site sets my antivirus off and keeps giving malware popups.

There was no real place I could upload that wouldn't throttle the link to death within a few hours due to demand and doesn't have storage limits I'd have to pay extra for. 

MEGA is annoying to link to
Mediafire ... is ass
Dropbox throttles
I'm not getting a lot of storage as it is on my personal web host, so I'm only hosting my images. 

Like if there was a spot that didn't cost (Cause I'd likely be paying it out of my pocket with no help anyway...) for good storage and didn't die out when a lot of traffic hits a file per day, I'd 100% take it. 

Sharemods offers unlimited space and bandwidth per file (on top of paying a lil per DL). It does have ads and issues, but I don't risk having to deal with having like 8 alternative links to FG because the traffic kills all of them. 

On 7/18/2021 at 6:42 PM, DeadAhead said:

Fusion Girl

OCBPC Physics

MTM 3B 

CBP can be very demanding on performance. If your PC specs aren't as great you will notice some FPS dips and drops, especially if you're trying to run a lot of body physics goin off or running it on NPCS. I would follow MTM's guides to tweaking your Physics and seeing if it helps. As far as sag, that's also in there too.