1 hour ago, evkron said:

Is there any equivalent to/conversion of Diverse Bodies for Fusion Girl?

A nice way to get further value out of Fusion Girl.

I've never used Diverse Bodies, but it sounds suspiciously similar to LooksMenu's BodyGen feature. FG does come with BodyGen configs by default, but I usually tweak them a bit for my own game aesthetic.

45 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I've never used Diverse Bodies, but it sounds suspiciously similar to LooksMenu's BodyGen feature. FG does come with BodyGen configs by default, but I usually tweak them a bit for my own game aesthetic.

Yeah it has BodyGen, but it has a ring you can wear to tweak your character or NPCs whenever you want to.

I am confused regarding the skeleton.

The link listed under Hard Requirements on the description page points to file called "ZaZ-Extended Skeleton-3.5.zip".
But isn't the latest version supposed to be at least 4.0 ?

I have a file "ZaZ - Extended Skeleton-36702-4-0-1606282622.7z" downloaded from Nexus nearly a year ago, and as you can see, the filename says its version 4.0.
So... should i "downgrade" to the 3.5 from LL, or is there some other place with the latest version (if its not the 4.0 i have, or not the 3.5 linked from the description page) ?

EDIT: Nevermind.
I downloaded the 3.5 linked form the description page, and it turns out the files inside are exactly the same as those i have in my old 4.0 download from Nexus.

Edited by Roggvir
14 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

I am confused regarding the skeleton.

The link listed under Hard Requirements on the description page points to file called "ZaZ-Extended Skeleton-3.5.zip".
But isn't the latest version supposed to be at least 4.0 ?

I have a file "ZaZ - Extended Skeleton-36702-4-0-1606282622.7z" downloaded from Nexus nearly a year ago, and as you can see, the filename says its version 4.0.
So... should i "downgrade" to the 3.5 from LL, or is there some other place with the latest version (if its not the 4.0 i have, or not the 3.5 linked from the description page) ?

EDIT: Nevermind.
I downloaded the 3.5 linked form the description page, and it turns out the files inside are exactly the same as those i have in my old 4.0 download from Nexus.

The explanation was originally posted here:

58 minutes ago, arkpanda said:

I fix the error as I posted

put ZaZ-Extended Skeleton-3.5 after Extended Skeleton for Anime Race

but then my character's head become smaller than normal ............

you should ask it in the anime race for fg thread, custom races isn't something supported by default and required different installation steps

1 hour ago, arkpanda said:

I fix the error as I posted

put ZaZ-Extended Skeleton-3.5 after Extended Skeleton for Anime Race

but then my character's head become smaller than normal ............

There was an AnimeRace Nanakochan - Fusion Girl conversion on Nexus fairly recently, but it seems to have been deleted.

Edit: Aha, I think this might be what you're looking for...

Edited by vaultbait
19 hours ago, kharneth1 said:

you should ask it in the anime race for fg thread, custom races isn't something supported by default and required different installation steps

18 hours ago, vaultbait said:

There was an AnimeRace Nanakochan - Fusion Girl conversion on Nexus fairly recently, but it seems to have been deleted.

Edit: Aha, I think this might be what you're looking for...

It works!

thank you!

1 hour ago, XerxeX101 said:

Do i have to install bodyslide outfit studio first and  then fusiongirls?

It shouldn't matter which order you install them in, as long as you install them both.

1 hour ago, XerxeX101 said:

and which bodytype to choose in bodyslide ?

It's up to you, but I use the Fusion Girl Zero Sliders preset in BodySlide personally, with Build Morphs enabled, and then customize my character or other NPCs with LooksMenu in-game or let LM's BodyGen feature randomize them (FG comes with some default BG configuration so it should just work automatically, but you can edit those configs to better suit your preferences too).

On 10/25/2021 at 7:23 PM, vaultbait said:

It shouldn't matter which order you install them in, as long as you install them both.

It's up to you, but I use the Fusion Girl Zero Sliders preset in BodySlide personally, with Build Morphs enabled, and then customize my character or other NPCs with LooksMenu in-game or let LM's BodyGen feature randomize them (FG comes with some default BG configuration so it should just work automatically, but you can edit those configs to better suit your preferences too).

why physics and collusion not working ? what am i doing wrong ?

Untitled.png

8 hours ago, XerxeX101 said:

why physics and collusion not working ? what am i doing wrong ?

I don't see any indication in your screenshot that you have a physics library installed. You have configuration for them, but no actual physics implementation. Based on what else you have installed, you presumably want this:

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I don't see any indication in your screenshot that you have a physics library installed. You have configuration for them, but no actual physics implementation. Based on what else you have installed, you presumably want this:

thank you ?

Edited by XerxeX101

Hey there how are you?

I've been using cbbe twb, never used Fg, but id like to try, thing is i have a lot of clothing and i love my preset, so... is it posible to use Astins Skin Override For Looks Menu at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) to switch "on the fly" from one to another? lets say use Fg only for naked and sex scenes? so i can have Fg and CBBE installed together?

Edited by Gamaramdi
26 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

Hey there how are you?

I've been using cbbe twb, never used FS, but id like to try, thing is i have a lot of clothing and i love my preset, so... is it posible to use Astins Skin Override For Looks Menu at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) to switch "on the fly" from one to another? lets say use FS only for naked and sex scenes? so i can have FS and CBBE installed together?

I'm not sure what you mean by FS (did you mean FG?), but if you're talking about switching bodies sure that just works automatically if you build the outfits with one body but build the nude replacer with another. The main problem you're likely to run into is if you're trying to combine the CBBE "knee fix" patch with a ZeX skeleton based body, things can end up looking weird.

As for skins, most CBBE skins look fine on a Fusion Girl body, they just tend to lack the additional textures for inside the vagina.

And on the topic of clothes, check the first post in this topic, odds are whatever you want has been converted:

18 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I'm not sure what you mean by FS (did you mean FG?), but if you're talking about switching bodies sure that just works automatically if you build the outfits with one body but build the nude replacer with another. The main problem you're likely to run into is if you're trying to combine the CBBE "knee fix" patch with a ZeX skeleton based body, things can end up looking weird.

As for skins, most CBBE skins look fine on a Fusion Girl body, they just tend to lack the additional textures for inside the vagina.

And on the topic of clothes, check the first post in this topic, odds are whatever you want has been converted:

Thanks, i don't know where i got the FS thing... ?

On 10/17/2021 at 2:03 PM, vaultbait said:

I noticed that as well, I assumed it was related to the merging of Bocefus's updated outfit conversion but hadn't gotten around to asking. I just ended up picking one at random to batch build, but yes I'm curious to know the answer as well (just not curious enough at the moment to embark on a detailed file comparison to see if they're effectively interchangeable).

I dont think they are, I had made a new group with the update.  I dont know how else to describe it but the groups at the top of the list are the old one that still have the messed up gloves, I use the groups on the bottom of the groups list.  Not something I can fix that has to be done in the FG installer. 

I have a question

The following error was logged in f4ee.log

BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Error - Failed to load.    [meshes\clothes\ring\wornringf.tri]

I checked FusionGirl1.85.zip. There are tri and nif files in other folders, but only nif files in the ring folder.

Is it related to this error?

I use Google Translate. I'm sorry if it's hard to read

FG1-85.png