22 hours ago, Night_Saber said:

Well i've figure out what's the reason of this weirdness of hazmat suit. Look's like butt bones attaches to them somehow cus they bouncing with the butt xD. If only i can fix this but i know almost nothing about how it works :)

You should remove the butt bones from the gas tank so it doesn't deform with the butt when crouching or others animations. Also manually paint some spine bones (most likely spine rear skin 2) to max so it looks more solid with animations.

I don't have a hazmat at hand but it should be something like this backpack:

backpack.JPG

Hi Guys,
Been using FO4 mods for a while, but only just switched over from CBBE to FG.

The mod's brilliant, but having a stange graphical glitch while certain animations play while nude - I've getting a weird effect stretching from the crotch to a fixed point.

It can clearly be seen when playing vanilla animations to sit on chairs, etc, but also some AAF anims too.

Happens for female players and female NPCs.

image-2021-12-18-230832.png

Stripped my mods back to only FG (v1.85) and and Zaz's Extended Skeleton (v5).

Tried redownloading and redeploying the 2 mods.

Also tried a clean install of FO4 and loaded into the game using a save from the Nexus (unmodded savegame from Concord), but issue is still ocurring.

Not seeing the same issue if I switch to CBBE or while wearing outfits with FG.

I've read through this thread and spent some time searching, but can't see anyone with the same issue so presuming I've done something derpy.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

53 minutes ago, sharpt33th said:

Hi Guys,

The mod's brilliant, but having a stange graphical glitch while certain animations play while nude - I've getting a weird effect stretching from the crotch to a fixed point.

It can clearly be seen when playing vanilla animations to sit on chairs, etc, but also some AAF anims too.

Also tried a clean install of FO4 and loaded into the game using a save from the Nexus (unmodded savegame from Concord), but issue is still ocurring.

I've read through this thread and spent some time searching, but can't see anyone with the same issue so presuming I've done something derpy.

Thanks

Usually when I see things like this, it's because I've got some other mod supplying a skeleton and have accidentally set it to overwrite the ZeX skeleton files.

3 hours ago, sharpt33th said:

Hey, thanks.

Yes that would make sense, but I've stripped it right back to just FG and the required skeleton mod and still getting the issue.

Strange one.

And you don't have any male body replacer (e.g. Atomic Muscle), or a lingering copy of something like CBBE Knee Fix, which could be supplying a conflicting skeleton?

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

And you don't have any male body replacer (e.g. Atomic Muscle), or a lingering copy of something like CBBE Knee Fix, which could be supplying a conflicting skeleton?

Not that I can tell.

Testing with a clean install of FO4 (uninstalled from Steam, deleted FO4 folders in Steam directory and documents).

Redownlaoded from steam and applied only FG 1.85 and ZeX Extended Skeleton v5 using Vortex. Used an unmodded save game from Nexus.

1 hour ago, sharpt33th said:

Not that I can tell.

Testing with a clean install of FO4 (uninstalled from Steam, deleted FO4 folders in Steam directory and documents).

Redownlaoded from steam and applied only FG 1.85 and ZeX Extended Skeleton v5 using Vortex. Used an unmodded save game from Nexus.

You may find you have more luck asking in the modding channel on the ZeX Discord.

On 12/20/2021 at 3:36 AM, sharpt33th said:

Not that I can tell.

To keep things clear

FG and CBBE are the different body replacer.

FG needs ZeX
CBBE doesn't need ZeX(Only Knee Fix)

FG supports CBBE clothing but not 3BBB physics enabled(you need to convert yourself)(preset you need to use cbbe bodyslide preset as well)

so FG can't use both KneeFix and other else(Skeleton Conflict)

just treat ZeX Skeleton as counterpart for XPMSSE(Skyrim SE)

Edited by ahboy99
On 10/17/2021 at 7:44 PM, vaultbait said:

Neckseam and wristseam are more generally a problem for the game engine, even to some extent with vanilla bodies. A number of body texture replacers have gone to great lengths in an attempt to balance the color and lighting as well as supply headrear textures to cover some of the problem from the back. One of  the better ones, in my opinion, is Radiation Queen True Skin Textures for Fusion Girl - CBBE - Atomic Beauty - Atomic Fusion.

Original link to the mod has been deleted from the Nexus, however I think the mod itself is still on there.

Radiation Queen True Skin Textures for Fusion Girl - CBBE - Atomic Beauty - Atomic Fusion at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

14 hours ago, BogBrush82 said:

Original link to the mod has been deleted from the Nexus, however I think the mod itself is still on there.

Radiation Queen True Skin Textures for Fusion Girl - CBBE - Atomic Beauty - Atomic Fusion at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q0t5Urv6Xly9YdCm0ernxCIF5dNpNBKf/view?usp=sharing

just share it here if someone needs it

On 12/18/2021 at 3:11 PM, sharpt33th said:

Hi Guys,

image-2021-12-18-230832.png

Thanks

I had this issue when I did a new install of Fallout 4 and updated all my mods. The problem seems to be the new Zex - Extended Skeleton V5. After I installed the older ZaZ - Extended Skeleton 3.5 the issue went away. No more stretched butt hole. (Luckily I had the older version saved on my PC)

10 hours ago, Matador27 said:

I had this issue when I did a new install of Fallout 4 and updated all my mods. The problem seems to be the new Zex - Extended Skeleton V5. After I installed the older ZaZ - Extended Skeleton 3.5 the issue went away. No more stretched butt hole. (Luckily I had the older version saved on my PC)

Are you sure you didn't have anything overwriting the skeleton? I had this same problem, and then realized I'd set Atomic Muscle to overwrite the ZeX v5 skeleton with its own (outdated) copy. Reversing their order made the problem disappear.