I tried Fusion girl maybe more than a year ago in combination with some pregnancy body morph mod. The body morph mod caused no issues with CBBE however I was interested in some of the Bodyslide options for Fusion girl. The problem which made me go back to CBBE was that Bodies that went through multiple pregancies began showing weird deformations around the hips / waist area with sharp corners. Is this still an issue? I am asking as I created my mod setup now around CBBE.

43 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Scary situation, "Not being in control of you own creation!"

Can someone tell me were I can read more details about the situation as I assume that That what Nexus calls "Moderation",  in typical fashion has deleted all critical comments.

55 minutes ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

The problem which made me go back to CBBE was that Bodies that went through multiple pregancies began showing weird deformations around the hips / waist area with sharp corners. Is this still an issue? I am asking as I created my mod setup now around CBBE.

This is a bug in Family Planning Enhanced (and now also Family Planning Enhanced Redux) where post-pregnancy BodyGen adjustments are additive for consecutive pregnancies. See discussion in the FPER support thread about ways the author can possibly correct it. This isn't actually a bug in ZeX/FG itself.

Last time I played this, there seemed to be an issue with raiders and their dirty textures. Back then I semi-solved this by copying over some clean textures and renaming them to dirty, but I can't remember where and how I did that.

Is that still an issue? And if so, is there some fix for it or can someone help me out with what I would need to copy where?

23 minutes ago, Libita said:

Last time I played this, there seemed to be an issue with raiders and their dirty textures. Back then I semi-solved this by copying over some clean textures and renaming them to dirty, but I can't remember where and how I did that.

Is that still an issue? And if so, is there some fix for it or can someone help me out with what I would need to copy where?

Never had something like that, very likely this is on your side. You didn't exactly describe the issue here either.

37 minutes ago, Durante said:

Never had something like that, very likely this is on your side. You didn't exactly describe the issue here either.

The issue was Fusion Girl lacking the _dirty textures for Raiders, which led to the raiders defaulting to their vanilla _dirty textures draped over a Fusion Girl body.

The issue has been discussed here in this topic:

But the solution stated there is basically using a CBBE texture for raiders, which I assume will create further problems down the line, for example when cbbe dirty body raiders end up wearing fusion girl clothing.

Edited by Libita
8 minutes ago, Libita said:

The issue was Fusion Girl lacking the _dirty textures for Raiders, which led to the raiders defaulting to their vanilla _dirty textures draped over a Fusion Girl body.

The issue has been discussed here in this topic:

But the solution stated there is basically using a CBBE texture for raiders, which I assume will create further problems down the line, for example when cbbe dirty body raiders end up wearing fusion girl clothing.

Shouldn't be a problem since the base install has dirty textures now. Though should you encounter something like that you can easily mend it by installing a texture replacer. Several exist here on LL and one on Nexus.

Edited by Durante
3 minutes ago, Durante said:

Shouldn't be a problem since the base install has dirty textures now. Though should you encounter something like that you can easily mend it by installing a texture replacer. Several exist here on LL and one on Nexus.

Okay, thank you.

I recently started a new game of F4 (fresh install) and am using FG for the first time. It doesn't seem like there are many options when it comes to textures for FG. I saw on Nexus there's an 8K version and one called Radiation Queen, both of which I didn't care for. Seems like that's it?

So I'm just using the default textures right now, and in the same vein I'm wondering about face textures. Are in CBBE face textures compatible with FG, or will you get noticeable neck seams? Thanks!

Just now, Vidust said:

I recently started a new game of F4 (fresh install) and am using FG for the first time. It doesn't seem like there are many options when it comes to textures for FG. I saw on Nexus there's an 8K version and one called Radiation Queen, both of which I didn't care for. Seems like that's it?

So I'm just using the default textures right now, and in the same vein I'm wondering about face textures. Are in CBBE face textures compatible with FG, or will you get noticeable neck seams? Thanks!

Face Textures are body agnostic

4 hours ago, mc117 said:

What happened on the Nexus?

1. Let the author of mod lose the right to delete his works

2. Put the work in a new function of "collections"

3. The "collections" allows people who are willing to spend money to install faster than people who don't.

4. This will bring many new mod authors and works to the game modification

脑子被驴踢了。

Edited by kziitd
7 minutes ago, kziitd said:

3. The "collections" allows people who are willing to spend money to install faster than people who don't.

脑子被驴踢了。

This is actually no different than the current Basic/Premium set up that is in place. I am currently a Paid Premium member of Nexus, and this gives me a faster download speed, as well as the ability to download multiple files at a time. The time saver with Collections, is that if you want to install say, Fusion Girl, the collection has the FG mod, as well as all its pre-requisites listed in one place for a one-click download of all the files, saving you from having to find FG, look at the requirements list, then find and download all those one at a time. The files are still going to download one at a time, whether you are a paid or unpaid member.

This is not necessarily a bad thing. 

This will actually help to avoid the situation of missing a pre-requisite for your mod install and giving you nightmares tracking down why something isn't working.

I don't agree with creators losing the ability to remove or hide their mods if they want to.

However, if that mod that just got hidden or deleted is a pre-requisite for someone else's mod, then the downstream mod is rendered unusable by anyone who doesn't already have the pre-requisite.

For example - if Zex Skeleton were suddenly to become unavailable, then every single mod that uses that skeleton becomes unusable, as well as any mod that has a dependency of any mod that needs Zex. 

I'm not sure how many times I've come across a mod that I would like to use, only to look for its pre-requisite to find that that mod is no longer available.

Everything downstream of that hidden/deleted mod becomes dead weight, and the creators have essentially wasted their time, as possibly tens of thousands of hours of work becomes unusable.

I'm confused. ZaZ's Extended Skeleton (Direct Link) in op leads to version 3.5, but currently I have version 4 installed in my game? Also, google says FG180REV1.7z can't be downloaded right now, download limit was reached. I know it's not your fault, but I guess someone had to let you know, the fruition of your hard work cannot be downloaded right now. :confused: Either way, thank you very much for keeping us updated!

2 hours ago, MrFuturehope said:

I'm confused. ZaZ's Extended Skeleton (Direct Link) in op leads to version 3.5, but currently I have version 4 installed in my game?

Agreed, I have 4.0 (previously installed from Nexus) as well. Oddly, it looks like the direct download URLs for it on Nexus still work even though the mod has been hidden there... I didn't think they were supposed to? I had it in my browser history, and it started to download it into Vortex when I clicked the download button on it again on the Nexus site. Something rotten in Denmark, it seems.

Edited by vaultbait
1 hour ago, nightbringer said:

Looks like the google drive link has been throttled

Thank you. I'm looking into it right now and trying to upload to a secondary backup link. I'll try to have the mod back up with an alt link by tomorrow morning. 

EDIT: Fixed - The link ending in View goes to Google Drive... The one with the file name goes to ShareMods, Fair thing to note. Sharemods seemingly does pay per download and may show ads, but supposedly they have good storage and won't throttle downloads, so ... I'm gonna test how well I like it. 

Edited by TheBottomhoodofSteel
43 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

@TheBottomhoodofSteel: Pinging in case you didn't see the comments upthread, your link on the description page goes to ZeX 3.5 when many of us have 4.0. Is 3.5 recommended over 4.0, or is this merely a typo?

I originally uploaded 3.5 by accident, and corrected to 4.0. I didn't change the file name cause drive is a mess and I didn't want to redo links, so the name is just messed up. 

3.5 should be fine as 4.0 only introduced the extra bones for OCBP collision on the vagina (That are unused anyway...) But for consistency's sake I recommend 4.0

30 minutes ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

I originally uploaded 3.5 by accident, and corrected to 4.0. I didn't change the file name cause drive is a mess and I didn't want to redo links, so the name is just messed up. 

3.5 should be fine as 4.0 only introduced the extra bones for OCBP collision on the vagina (That are unused anyway...) But for consistency's sake I recommend 4.0

Great, thanks for the explanation, and for your perseverance in this time of strife!

On 7/4/2021 at 12:30 PM, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

Face Textures are body agnostic

Are you saying then that you can use any face texture with Fusion Girl body textures? I'm not clear what agnostic means in this context. I know of course that it's possible to use any texture, I'm more asking if it's a good idea, or if there will be obvious neck seams if I do that. Thanks.

Edited by Vidust
3 hours ago, Vidust said:

Are you saying then that you can use any face texture with Fusion Girl body textures? I'm not clear what agnostic means in this context. I know of course that it's possible to use any texture, I'm more asking if it's a good idea, or if there will be obvious neck seams if I do that. Thanks.

Technically yes. But some face textures can go better with certain skins than other. You'll need to experiment a little for yourself. Usually easy one is use a body skin that either have face textures too or have a face texture recommendation for it.

Also have in main that you may need to change face parts to match the skin in looks menu. If you hover over a face part in looksmenu (ie: neck, jaw...) you will see that you can select wich one for it. Inside select you will find several (ie: big, small...) and every mode have several of it (ie: big1, big2, big3...). If you want for example "neck small" youll need to check if 1, 2, 3... wich one match you body skin.