5 hours ago, harakirisamurai said:

The following error was logged in f4ee.log

BodyMorphInterface::GetTrishapeMap - Error - Failed to load.    [meshes\clothes\ring\wornringf.tri]

I checked FusionGirl1.85.zip. There are tri and nif files in other folders, but only nif files in the ring folder.

Checking the FG 1.85 archive, I notice there's an entry in Tools\BodySlide\SliderGroups\FusionGirl.xml for a "FG - Vanilla Wedding Ring" in the "FusionGirl - BaseGame" group, but I can't find any associated SliderSet nor ShapeData for it.

1 hour ago, XerxeX101 said:

How to fix character breast shape ? i made a body in bodyslide but it game breast shape is flat . how to fix that?

Look for the Flatness slider in the breasts section and add a negative value. Also experiment with negative values on other sliders, like small named ones etc.

14 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Look for the Flatness slider in the breasts section and add a negative value. Also experiment with negative values on other sliders, like small named ones etc.

i did set value to -300 still the same , when i shift to cbbe body it works fine 

4 hours ago, XerxeX101 said:

How to fix character breast shape ? i made a body in bodyslide but it game breast shape is flat . how to fix that?

Are you using any body physics? The physics in the FO4 engine are tied to the framerate, so if your system can't maintain a stable framerate at 60FPS then you can get effects like increased gravity. You can try to compensate for it by adjusting the breast gravity slider, but to properly fix it you need to improve game performance so you can keep everything running at 60FPS or limit it to 60FPS if it's managing to go faster than that. Alternatively, you can stop using body physics.

How does the body gen feature work, i got it checked when i installed FG, i'm using the zero sliders preset aswell. It doesn't seem to be working? Piper seems to be same, people around diamond city too, does this work only for settlers and raiders or am i just doing something wrong

Just now, NiX10 said:

How does the body gen feature work, i got it checked when i installed FG, i'm using the zero sliders preset aswell. It doesn't seem to be working? Piper seems to be same, people around diamond city too, does this work only for settlers and raiders or am i just doing something wrong

The way it works is when an NPC is first spawned, a set of additional morph vectors is recorded for them in your save. If the NPC has already been spawned, then that won't happen. There is a Papyrus function for resetting BodyGen on a specific NPC, and another for resetting it across all NPCs, or you can use the Bodygen Reset Script.7z download from the Atomic Muscle page (usage instructions are on the description page there).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

The way it works is when an NPC is first spawned, a set of additional morph vectors is recorded for them in your save. If the NPC has already been spawned, then that won't happen. There is a Papyrus function for resetting BodyGen on a specific NPC, and another for resetting it across all NPCs, or you can use the Bodygen Reset Script.7z download from the Atomic Muscle page (usage instructions are on the description page there).

Ah ok that makes sense, thanks!

On 7/4/2021 at 7:53 AM, vaultbait said:

This is a bug in Family Planning Enhanced (and now also Family Planning Enhanced Redux) where post-pregnancy BodyGen adjustments are additive for consecutive pregnancies. See discussion in the FPER support thread about ways the author can possibly correct it. This isn't actually a bug in ZeX/FG itself.

Do we know if either of those 2 mods work with other races? or is it legit only humans. Such as Vulpine? I only ask cause I've tried several times now to get my character pregnant with no luck. Boosted everything to 100%

I am having a strange bug with bodytalk3 3. My characters dick just sort of floats and detached from his body. I have read that this could happen when other mods conflict with zaz but i dont have any other mods that effect the male skeleton. Does anyone know how to fix this?

On 9/10/2021 at 6:37 PM, therickmor said:

Okay! I already solved all my problems with Fusion Girl, and I understood everything I had done wrong, I ended up finding this, and I followed what it said about how to install Fusion girl

Well, in the end everything went back to the order in which I installed all the components, now everything is fine, thank you very much to who (those who) took the time to answer my questions here

Thanks for sharing this! I've been trying to get the new fusion girl to work for a few days now. Thanks again.

52 minutes ago, swolepatrol96 said:

why do i have to go through multiple websites and download pages to get to this? sketchy. put back on nexus please.

At this point there is nowhere more sketchy than Nexus, but nice try.

Whats up with the download? It's crazy slow, then when its finished Vortex can't install and says to download it again? Vortex says archive is broken, unable to install regardless of how many times I download it. Windows also will not open the zip. 7Zip will, but says "Unexpected end of data" and "Data error : 20 PBCLBASE\Meshes\Armor\Leather\F_Arm_Heavy_L.tri"

Edited by HornyFox88
Add information
On 12/5/2021 at 6:07 AM, mertinlad said:

Actually I do have this problem too, but I don't use very often the hazmat suit ... and I try to close my eyes whenever I have to wear it LOL !

Well i've figure out what's the reason of this weirdness of hazmat suit. Look's like butt bones attaches to them somehow cus they bouncing with the butt xD. If only i can fix this but i know almost nothing about how it works :)

2 hours ago, Night_Saber said:

Well i've figure out what's the reason of this weirdness of hazmat suit. Look's like butt bones attaches to them somehow cus they bouncing with the butt xD. If only i can fix this but i know almost nothing about how it works :)

If you don't feel like learning about deleting bones from meshes and applying weightpaints to the unweighted vertices which result, you could just use a replacer. I'm partial to the hazmat suit from Ghaans Revealing Fusion Girl Outfits but its translucent parts may not be to everyone's tastes. I think Lazman's Female Outfit replacer For Fusion Girl may include one as well.