On 10/12/2021 at 11:48 AM, Vuulgar said:

This download site has bad attachments with the download. My antivirus blocked them but others may not be so fortunate. I also had to delete browser history to get rid of constant windows notifications.

Get an adblocker then... UBlock & SmartAdBlock work fine. I've already discussed this that there isn't really a great option that I haven't used up on my personal work and doesn't throttle the downloads to death if too many people run to it in a day. 

1 minute ago, NiX10 said:

What do i need to download to make the physics work? i tried bunch of things and it didn't work

Install a physics library (OCBP or OCBPC depending on whether you just want inertial physics or also want collision physics). Optionally you can install custom physics configuration like MTM's if it suits your preferences, but at least for testing purposes the default configurations included should be sufficient.

In game as a female character (because it's easier to test that way), get naked and then move around or jump up and down, and see if things "jiggle." If so, it's working. Make sure any outfits you're using are also built for FG 1.75 or later.

2 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Install a physics library (OCBP or OCBPC depending on whether you just want inertial physics or also want collision physics). Optionally you can install custom physics configuration like MTM's if it suits your preferences, but at least for testing purposes the default configurations included should be sufficient.

In game as a female character (because it's easier to test that way), get naked and then move around or jump up and down, and see if things "jiggle." If so, it's working. Make sure any outfits you're using are also built for FG 1.75 or later.

Ah ok, thank you!

26 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I can't seem to get it to work, i tried both OCBP and OCPBC, im using newest version of FG aswell.

4 hours ago, NiX10 said:

I can't seem to get it to work, i tried both OCBP and OCPBC, im using newest version of FG aswell.

OCBP and OCBPC are both F4SE plugins, so forgive me if this is a dumb question, but are you actually using F4SE to start the game?

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

OCBP and OCBPC are both F4SE plugins, so forgive me if this is a dumb question, but are you actually using F4SE to start the game?

Yes, i used the guide to set up AAF and all of the other mods, everything is working as it should, well almost everything ?

Edited by NiX10
5 minutes ago, NiX10 said:

Yes, i used the guide to set up AAF and all of the other mods, everything is working as it should, well almost everything:?

Without more detail, I'm out of ideas. Hopefully someone else can jump in with suggestions, or you might also consider asking in the ZeX Discord as people tend to be paying closer attention in there a lot of the time.

14 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Without more detail, I'm out of ideas. Hopefully someone else can jump in with suggestions, or you might also consider asking in the ZeX Discord as people tend to be paying closer attention in there a lot of the time.

Ok so i dunno what i did but i just said fuck it, left if overnight and came back to it, tried installing it again and now it works ?makes sense, thank you for your help!

2 minutes ago, bosaod9 said:

I install all F4SE plugins in the F4SE plugins folder inside the data folder since I use Mod Organizer 2.

Yes, that's where they go. It's where Vortex puts them automatically too.

2 minutes ago, bosaod9 said:

That allows them to be loaded first before the mods in MO2. Seems to work best for me.

That has nothing to do with your mod manager. If yo use xSE PluginPreloader F4 (highly recommended if you're using either of Buffout 4 or Private Profile Redirector), then your F4SE plugins are loaded even before the game engine is started.

The ZaZ Extended Skeleton linked on the download page is v3.5. The last one I have from Nexus (before the mass exodus) is v4.0.

I would figure using the newer v4.0 is better, but I see v3.5 linked everywhere instead. Which version should we be using?

48 minutes ago, NNS10 said:

The ZaZ Extended Skeleton linked on the download page is v3.5. The last one I have from Nexus (before the mass exodus) is v4.0.

I would figure using the newer v4.0 is better, but I see v3.5 linked everywhere instead. Which version should we be using?

Both are the same, the one linked here is v4.0 too, but have a typo.

So if you already have 4.0 no reason to update anything

So everything is nice, physics is working, great mod overall, but i got one small problem, there is a seam where the neck and body meets, also seems like the neck is darker than the body? i am using the 4K texutres that came with the mod and also get dirty mod. Could it be the get dirty mod? But even when im clean there still is that seam. Its not a major problem but can be annoying. ScreenShot2.png.245e154a385ba6596c2235987df0e696.png

Neckseam and wristseam are more generally a problem for the game engine, even to some extent with vanilla bodies. A number of body texture replacers have gone to great lengths in an attempt to balance the color and lighting as well as supply headrear textures to cover some of the problem from the back. One of  the better ones, in my opinion, is Radiation Queen True Skin Textures for Fusion Girl - CBBE - Atomic Beauty - Atomic Fusion.

FG 1.85 has two XML group files for the vanilla outfits, which is creating duplicate group entries in Bodyslide.

"FG - Vanilla and DLC.xml" has a later modification date, but it's a much shorter file. What are we supposed to be using?

Edit: After taking a closer look to compare, the newer XML file is missing entries. The basegame list is shorter than the older XML file and it's also missing the Nukaworld entries.

Edited by NNS10
7 minutes ago, NNS10 said:

FG 1.85 has two XML group files for the vanilla outfits, which is creating duplicate group entries in Bodyslide.

The XML files have entries ordered differently so it's hard to tell if they are functionally identical. Which XML file should we go with?

I noticed that as well, I assumed it was related to the merging of Bocefus's updated outfit conversion but hadn't gotten around to asking. I just ended up picking one at random to batch build, but yes I'm curious to know the answer as well (just not curious enough at the moment to embark on a detailed file comparison to see if they're effectively interchangeable).

1 minute ago, vaultbait said:

I noticed that as well, I assumed it was related to the merging of Bocefus's updated outfit conversion but hadn't gotten around to asking. I just ended up picking one at random to batch build, but yes I'm curious to know the answer as well (just not curious enough at the moment to embark on a detailed file comparison to see if they're effectively interchangeable).

See my edit above.

I also compared against the updated download from @Boceifus and the XML file is the same, so question should probably be for him.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Neckseam and wristseam are more generally a problem for the game engine, even to some extent with vanilla bodies. A number of body texture replacers have gone to great lengths in an attempt to balance the color and lighting as well as supply headrear textures to cover some of the problem from the back. One of  the better ones, in my opinion, is Radiation Queen True Skin Textures for Fusion Girl - CBBE - Atomic Beauty - Atomic Fusion.

Thank you very much! 

I've been testing a switch to Fusion Girl and one of the first things I noticed when using the PipBoy is that the FG hands looks rather masculine...

Simply replacing the FG hands with the CBBE hand mesh won't work, right? Since gloves come with their own hand mesh?

14 hours ago, NNS10 said:

I've been testing a switch to Fusion Girl and one of the first things I noticed when using the PipBoy is that the FG hands looks rather masculine...

Simply replacing the FG hands with the CBBE hand mesh won't work, right? Since gloves come with their own hand mesh?

I find that a set of wearable nails helps.

5 hours ago, XerxeX101 said:

sorry noob question, is skeleton and skin texture included in this mod? or do i have to download it seperately ?

There is a basic set of skin textures included, though you can replace it with others if you prefer (there are a few good alternatives to choose from on Nexus and here on LL). The skeleton you need to download and install separately, the link for it is in the first post and on the file page.