1 hour ago, misha553 said:

This same method with the corresponding changes of course works fine for CBBE but for FG it doesn't sadly. So either FG requires a different method im missing, or it doesn't work properly and I don't really want to change to CBBE since FG is superior in many ways and it doesn't require a lot of fixes like CBBE but this issue is really annoying.

It's working for me with latest FG and LM, though I'm just making adjustments to the templates.ini provided by the FG installation. Maybe start small, make very noticeable changes (like a BodyFat range of 1-2 on all templates) and then start a new game and see if everyone is larger. If that works, then start testing more extensive changes to the config.

2 hours ago, zxcv_asdf_019500 said:

Hello, everyone.

Maybe someone can help me with one question. I used Fusion Girl, OCBPC Physics and MrTroubleMaker's physics preset (Natural, non-ignoring chest armor, and medium collision spheres), but since FG v1.78 (when 3BBB system was added) I got a problem with disappearing body.

Like this:

Reveal hidden contents

Photo112.png.a90fc850ab1c83d9dffc6954396a7195.png

This:

Reveal hidden contents

Photo117.png.8415ce6c0ef93e4114ea1771dfa4fce2.png

Photo116.png.703d614af98151bbf6a973fecf2fab92.png

And this:

Reveal hidden contents

Photo120.png.a7cfbe7f8b116d427754fd3e20bc1a96.png

It took me some time to find out reason of that glitch. I've read somewhere on Nexus that 3BBB bodies and OCBPC Collisions are not compatible. The "trigger" of that glitch was any item of clothing / armor using slot 41 [A] - Torso. So I changed OCBPC to OCBP and everything became fine. But there is a OCBPC Collision config file in FG v1.80 archive. So I want to know: are Fusion Girl v1.80 and OCBPC Physics compatible?

Thanks in advance.

MTM armor preset still causes dissapearing bodies for some people. Any other MTM (or no mtm at all) is fine with ocbpc

16 hours ago, blackoperations said:

Glad this is still working after 3bbb (it said it only supported the old FB in the note on nexus).

That note is for the 2.x releases, the 3.0Beta release of MTM adds support for newer FG.

14 hours ago, Jal69 said:

Having troubles downloading the files, 7zip and vortex keep saying it can't open the file as an archive with either download link.

You'll have to give us a little more to go on. What exact error do you get? Is it a permissions error? Have you checked your antivirus notifications to make sure it didn't kick in and interrupt the download?

On 8/4/2021 at 1:47 PM, kharneth1 said:

MTM armor preset still causes dissapearing bodies for some people. Any other MTM (or no mtm at all) is fine with ocbpc

Seriously? That is what has been causing it? I have been using the Natural-Armor setting and everything is fine until randomly my whole body disappears. I tried the same settings with CBBE and no issues, so i was starting to think it was a problem with FG. If it is just the MTM setting I will happily change that to just Natural or Natural-Ignore Armor one if that will fix it.

On 8/11/2021 at 12:29 PM, vaultbait said:

You'll have to give us a little more to go on. What exact error do you get? Is it a permissions error? Have you checked your antivirus notifications to make sure it didn't kick in and interrupt the download?

Evidently I had set up a metered connection so that wasn't allowing it to download right. (I think)

I'm having some difficulty with the fusion girl mod.  I installed it with Vortex along with Zex - Skeleton, OCBP (Zex), LooksMenu BodyGen Presets - Regular-27890-1-1, and FG (V1.8); and the female body goes all taffy pull towards the sink (opening bathroom scene).  I have the male body set as Bodytalk 3 and it doesn't have that issue.  These are the only body mesh change mods I have installed.

I disabled all the FG required mods and installed CBBE to see if the issue was related to something else, but the bodies were fine.  Please assist in determining the issue since FG is needed for all the fun mods on here.

(1 Hr later) after messing around with this a big more I'm positive it's the FG180REV1.  Does anyone have a link to FG 1.75 so I can test my theory?

Thank you.

Edited by computerguy13
1 hour ago, computerguy13 said:

I'm having some difficulty with the fusion girl mod.  I installed it with Vortex along with Zex - Skeleton, OCBP (Zex), LooksMenu BodyGen Presets - Regular-27890-1-1, and FG (V1.8); and the female body goes all taffy pull towards the sink (opening bathroom scene).  I have the male body set as Bodytalk 3 and it doesn't have that issue.  These are the only body mesh change mods I have installed.

I disabled all the FG required mods and installed CBBE to see if the issue was related to something else, but the bodies were fine.  Please assist in determining the issue since FG is needed for all the fun mods on here.

(1 Hr later) after messing around with this a big more I'm positive it's the FG180REV1.  Does anyone have a link to FG 1.75 so I can test my theory?

Thank you.

Hi there ! Please make sure you don't have skeletal adjustments for CBBE installed, it messes with FG ;) . If you don't hava it, did you go past the opening scene ? FG behaves weirdly during this scene but after everything is fine, at least for me :)

Thank you.

It's only in the bathroom character creation, and it's related to physics, not FG. Anyway simple ignore it (it will be normal after character creation) or activate physics mods after create the character.

Or better totally avoid prewar with a moded game. Initiate moded games from a vanilla save just before exit vault, many mods cuases issues if they are installed for the prewar secuence

32 minutes ago, computerguy13 said:

Thank you for your help.  Can I have CBBE mods/cloths/etc. existing along side FG (besides the skeleton) or should I uninstall all CBBE and just use FG for the best results?

Some people have luck with using both together, but it probably depends a lot on your playstyle, your tolerance for whether things look exactly right, and your ability to debug the problems which may arise. There is no one answer, but the best guidance I can provide is that you should use just one body (per gender, ideally with both using the same skeleton) unless you really, really know what you're doing. It will be far easier to get help from the community around the body you choose, rather than having two communities each pointing fingers at the other as the reason for whatever problems you encounter.

I got through the bathroom part and all the women have strange boob and thigh mechanics.  They are being stretched to the side for some reason.  I even played through the vault till I ran into some raiders and the problem was still there.  Here are the mods I have for FG:

ZEX-ExtendedSkeleton-V2

FG180REV1

Fusion Girl Reduced-49923-1-2-1615178151

OCBP-2.2.5-ZeX4

MTM 3B OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset - Beta-39195-3-0Beta-1611637094

Fusion Girl 1.75 Devious Devices

Devious Devices Slave Heels Fusion Girl 1.6

Should I have more/less/different versions to support the FG mod, I'd really like to know what I'm going wrong so I could enjoy the game.

Edited by computerguy13
5 hours ago, computerguy13 said:

I got through the bathroom part and all the women have strange boob and thigh mechanics.  They are being stretched to the side for some reason.  I even played through the vault till I ran into some raiders and the problem was still there.  Here are the mods I have for FG:

ZEX-ExtendedSkeleton-V2

FG180REV1

Fusion Girl Reduced-49923-1-2-1615178151

OCBP-2.2.5-ZeX4

MTM 3B OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset - Beta-39195-3-0Beta-1611637094

Should I have more/less/different versions to support the FG mod, I'd really like to know what I'm going wrong so I could enjoy the game.

Firts thing, be sure nothing if overwritten ZEX. After that:

Sounds like physics problem. Firts test if deactivate OCBP and MTM solves the problem.

Most likely after that breast will be normal but with no jiggle.

Reinstall OCBP/OCBPC (remember to only use one) and MTM make sure you are using the correct options in the FOMOD, ie: for FG and for OCBP or for OCBPC make sure you choose the correct one.

Issues with physics can also come from performance problems, as physics in F4 are correlated to FPS. If you have shuttering deforming breast is a very common issue. Also the other way can also give problems, if you have very high fps make sure you are using something like high fps fix or activate vertical sincronization and fps limit in your graphics card (not in the game)

6 hours ago, computerguy13 said:

Thank you for your help.  Can I have CBBE mods/cloths/etc. existing along side FG (besides the skeleton) or should I uninstall all CBBE and just use FG for the best results?

The best result will be using conversions, if available, or learn to make you own (but that will take time). 

That said, you can use CBBE clothing on FG (or the other way around) with no major issues (ie; your game not going to crash, your save wont be corrupted or things like that...), but a lot of minor ones, namely:

-You can't build it with FG presets in bodyslide the clothes. They will have whatever shape they have or whatever one you build in BS with a CBBE preset (But make CBBE and FG preset 100% match is nearly imposible). This will lead to body shape change when equipping a full outfit or clipping if equipping modular clothes
-They won't have physics, this mean no physics at all in full outfits or body clipping throught clothes in modular clothing.
-There will be a very noticiable gap between hands and arms when using cbbe clothes

As vaultibait said before I don't recommended do it, until you known very well what you are doing

I'm still encountering difficulties.  I purged all mods and did not deploy them until I was out of Vault 111, thanks to a very good suggestion by vaultbait.

After deploying the mods, things were very different than when I had installed the mods at the very beginning of the game.  I only installed (for bodies):

ZEX-ExtendedSkeleton-V2

FG180REV1

Eli's Armour Compendium - Fusion Girl Conversion-45332-v1-0-1-1590618167

Female Outfit replacer - FUSIONGIRL with HDT highheels system-38562-4-6-1615780409

Lazmans Naked and Natural Preset for FusionGirl-50503-1-1614824792

Alexis - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Preset-41860-1-0-1572921618

GammaG33K's Fit Thicc Bodyslide Preset-45866-v1-0-1592979574

THE ROCKET BOMB BODY - FUSION GIRL-48341-fusion1-0-1604991394

I still get the stretched out (taffy) boobs and hips as soon as I ran into female characters.  The Bodytalk 3 seems to be working fine (no taffy body parts) and if I uninstall FG then install CBBE, I don't have any of the issues but I would really rather work with FG.  Does anyone have any additional ideas of where I might have gone wrong?  If I could find a copy of FG1.75 I could determine if it is something in the recent version that's not playing well with other mods/programs.

I'm still encountering difficulties.  I purged all mods and did not deploy them until I was out of Vault 111, thanks to a very good suggestion by vaultbait.

After deploying the mods, things were very different than when I had installed the mods at the very beginning of the game.  I only installed (for bodies):

ZEX-ExtendedSkeleton-V2

Have download skeleton here? It should read v3.5 (it's really version 4 but have a tipo)

Also slave heels and elis are not compatible conversions (You need conversions for version 1.75 and up)

13 hours ago, computerguy13 said:

I still get the stretched out (taffy) boobs

"Granny boobs" hanging down to the navel can apparently result from inconsistent framerates since the physics in the FO4 engine are tied to the framerate. If your problem is significant dips in framerate, look into various ways to improve game performance. If the problem is the framerate being too high, that's where High FPS Physics Fix comes in handy.

love the body but I'm having issues where putting armor on over clothing other than the vault suit miss-shapes the armor and causes bad clipping. iv tried uninstalling physics and the vanilla armors bodyslide files and the problem still persists.

Mod list:

Spoiler

*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*Servitron.esm
*Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
*COOTS_LetMeSleep.esl
*SpringCleaning.esm
*ArmorKeywords.esm
CompanionIvy.esm
*Homemaker.esm
*WorkshopFramework.esm
*SS2.esm
*HandmadeAntiMaterielRifle.esl
*PowerArmorRepairKit.esl
*HUDFramework.esm
*AAF.esm
*AAFThemes.esl
*TrueStormsFO4.esm
*Skb-MinigunsRebirth.esl
*ImmersiveTeleportation.esl
*TortureDevices.esm
*ConcealedArmor.esm
*BoS Pilot Outfit Fix.esp
*FusionGirl.esp
*AAF_SEU.esp
*Assaultron Ada Parts.esp
*LegendaryModification.esp
*LegendaryModification - DLC Far Harbor.esp
*LegendaryModificationMisc.esp
*UsefulCrank.esp
*GenderedAutomatrons_Vanilla_UF4P.esp
*GenderedAutomatrons_Nuka.esp
*GenderedAutomatrons_FarHarbor.esp
*GenderedAutomatrons.esp
*RCW.esp
*dcc-pina-collider.esp
*dcc-pina-collider-awkcr.esp
*1CAS_serviceRifle.esp
*ManufacturingExtendedFH.esp
*Reasonably Harder Lockpicking.esp
*HandsOff.esp
*Locky Bastard.esp
*ImmersiveTeleportationVis.esp
*Zaz Particle Effects.esp
*UAP Moans.esp
*SuperMutantFreezeFix.esp
*ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
*Deathclaw_nude.esp
*Behemoth No Cart.esp
*Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
*RILF.esp
*ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks-DLCVersion-VanillaWeight.esp
*EnclaveX02.esp
*Better Power Armor - Normal.esp
*AAFMorningSexWithLover.esp
*Commonwealth Captives.esp
*Mutated Lust.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix.esp
*FO4HHS_AAF.esp
*WastelandCodex.esp
*OCDecorator.esp
*OCDecoratorDLC.esp
*OCDispenser.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*Mosin.esp
*ManufacturingExtended.esp
*LovingCait.esp
*CROSS_GoreCrits.esp
*CROSS_GoreCrits_FarHarborPatch.esp
*BodyTalk3-LooksMenu.esp
*CrimeTown.esp

its kind of hard to see but this is the deformation im talking about, the clipping was way worse until i made the armor a little bigger in bodyslide

20210810004928_1.jpg.288ed73fb106498f06495b25eb9d0953.jpg

I was redirected to this page from the description of the mod ZaZ Extended Skeleton. I use this mod and then apply a mesh onto it for males. I am not at the level that I fully understand how to get just the skeleton from fusion girl, though perhaps it is quite simple and I'm sorry for taking up anyone's time, but could someone help me with that? I don't actually want the fusion girl mod just the skeleton (though I have used it before and it's pretty A+ quality, I just only want the skeleton right now).

41 minutes ago, woollyhats said:

I was redirected to this page from the description of the mod ZaZ Extended Skeleton. I use this mod and then apply a mesh onto it for males. I am not at the level that I fully understand how to get just the skeleton from fusion girl, though perhaps it is quite simple and I'm sorry for taking up anyone's time, but could someone help me with that? I don't actually want the fusion girl mod just the skeleton (though I have used it before and it's pretty A+ quality, I just only want the skeleton right now).

The skeleton is already a separate download, linked from the FG mod description. It's hosted as a Google Drive link (I think due to size concerns?) and currently claims the wrong version number (the file says 3.5 but it's really the current 4.0 archive).

Currently having a strange issue. When I create a character the body is fine, exactly how it shows itself in bodyslide, everything works. However once I close and reopen the game, my characters body deforms and starts looks almost uncanny, as if it was a combination of my bodyslide and bodytalks male body. I can't seem to find a fix, I've tried making a new modding profile with only the body mods required and the issue persists. 

Here is an example of a test character after the body "mis-shapens", the breats become squished down with odd geometry and the midriff gets thicker and thicker.

image.png.f26bae94aa3d629c046b50d3c85dd1c6.png

Here is my mod list on the test profile I tried to fix the issue on.

image.png.6a24cf25d967923f69ffd2a92fd12170.png

image.png.a9111496eb9487e3916139af3c1128e7.png

And here is my character assets file

image.png.8fe6b4083eff1cea2aa0cd7423bcc39d.png

If anybody knows any solutions to this it would be handy. Some information I can give that may be related to the issue.

I use to have a gender specific skeleton mod for when I used CBBE

The body almost looks man like occasionally and the way it deforms changes depending on different things I try to do such as remove body talk, ect.

I removed my entire character assets folder on a test profile and then ran body slide which made a new one and although there where no skeletons or texture in that file, the body looked fine however I did not close and reopen the game to see if the issue trigged again.