Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Running FNIS Behavior V5.0.2 after install of 5.5.3

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V5.5.3 ( 6 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)

( 6 furniture, 12 offset, 0 alternate animations) - mt_behavior usage: 2.9 %

( 9 paired, 0 kill animations) - 0_master usage: 3.0 %

1751 animations for 8 mods successfully included (character)

307 animations for 1 mods and 17 creatures successfully included.

Missing AnimFile Zap_Armb_Boobjob01_A1_S1.hkx for character, mod ZaZAnimationPack

Missing AnimFile Zap_Armb_Boobjob01_A1_S2.hkx for character, mod ZaZAnimationPack

Missing AnimFile Zap_Armb_Boobjob01_A1_S3.hkx for character, mod ZaZAnimationPack

Missing AnimFile Zap_Armb_Boobjob01_A1_S4.hkx for character, mod ZaZAnimationPack

4 possible consistence issues

Is this correct?

NOTE: Fores 5.1 has been released.

I got the same message myself.

me too

same issue as posted above.

with new version of FNIS

Missing AnimFile Zap_Armb_Boobjob01_A1_S1.hkx for character, mod ZaZAnimationPack
Missing AnimFile Zap_Armb_Boobjob01_A1_S2.hkx for character, mod ZaZAnimationPack
Missing AnimFile Zap_Armb_Boobjob01_A1_S3.hkx for character, mod ZaZAnimationPack
Missing AnimFile Zap_Armb_Boobjob01_A1_S4.hkx for character, mod ZaZAnimationPack
 4 possible consistence issues

i see some new armbinder poses in the readme, how do i activate those in the game?

So far the new poses are only activated through scripting, so you can't access them from the console.

You can also run SexLab poses, which requires you to register with SexLab. Then they're run like any other SexLab animation.

after installing the new version, my game simply CTD as soon as a sex scene is triggered in sexlab :(

I have run FNIS, do i also need to reset completly sexlab ?

Uninstall the old 5.52 - run FNIS 5.02 user vers.

Install the new 5.53 - run FNIS 5.02 user vers,

try to load new versionon Clean Save :-/

HA! I found the problem, it was NOT related to the new animations, at least not to the new animations themselves.

the problem is, as soon as I have more than 56 enabled sexlab animations, my game crash.

if I enable 56 or less, I have no problem.

any idea about what may cause that?

I could be remembering it all wrong, but it may have something to do with FNIS. But there's a new version out that might adress that.

thanks, but I fear that didnt work.

I had the 5.0.2 and I just installed the 5.1,

but my game crash the same

I could be remembering it all wrong, but it may have something to do with FNIS. But there's a new version out that might adress that.

thanks, but I fear that didnt work.

I had the 5.0.2 and I just installed the 5.1,

but my game crash the same

I tried the 5_1 Hotfix 1 but that didnt solve the problem entirely  (at first I thought it was working, but my game crashed when an aggressive animation (as in non-consensual) was triggered)

hello Chris,

i come here within this discussion with a very Little, tiny but so important matter. please listen to me.

until now i used a cut Version of paradise hall from Nexus just to get a goodlooking Whip that my pc can use like a weapon, whicch really makes 1 damage per hit and which leaves whipmarks on the Skin of the Partner. the one damage is more a disadvantage, you can only use it with aft on your followers with ignore friendly fire activated.

but there is nothing like this anywhere else.

however, this cut Version is old and not good to use with this sensible sexlab things today. thats why i ask you

please make such a Whip which makes whipmarks on the Skin.  just that. nothing more and  please quick.

rergarding this there is the sexcnd part of the Story, also old and not good to use today. that are the zaz resources from Nexus. why i still use them ? These spells are the only ones that quickly bring a lot of follower poses including devices into the game. so the Whip and the zaz resources have been my Player active- follower passive toy so Long.

i say it is a shame that nothing like this exist in loverslab with the actuall zaz Animation pack. thats the second part of the Story. short and quick. you may take some hours to create this ?

Um. I believe this pack already comes with such a whip. Not 1 hp, more like 10 maybe. But still.

which pack ? i dont see anything from the Animation pack in the game if not another mod bringd it in. and there is no mod except prison overhaul that brings anything from zaz Animation pack into the game, and there is no whip

Um. I believe this pack already comes with such a whip. Not 1 hp, more like 10 maybe. But still.

which pack ? i dont see anything from the Animation pack in the game if not another mod bringd it in. and there is no mod except prison overhaul that brings anything from zaz Animation pack into the game, and there is no whip

If there is no whip, then exactly what do they use in Prison Overhaul, when whipping the character and leaving whipmarks behind?

Whip is clrearly visible, carried and often used by everyone coming to punish the character.

Whip is also visible with many other mods that use this pack. Prison Overhaul isn't the only one. Check SexLab Downloads for more mods relying on ZAZ.

Edit: Altough I am unsure if there is a physical copy existing in the game. I recall having one, without Paradise Hall, but can't remember where it came from.

I don't know, I assume the assets are from this one due to the ID's. There's Punishment Cane, Paddle, Crop and something else.

The nexus mod Zaz Resources ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24023/? ) used an earlier version of the zaz items and animations (not the ZAP from this thread, but the earlier version).  It actually contained the resources in it's download, you didn't need to the resources from the original zaz resources from LL.  It allowed you to forge the whip, paddle, cane, and crop, and had spells to activate some of the poses and allowed you to use the whips, etc.  Don't know if the mod still works (hasn't been updated in ages) and if it would work having the latest ZAP installed with Zaz Resources (could conflict due to changes when converting to ZAP).  You could always try it.  Also, magicrealm, instead of seagulling, you could always look at the download package for readmes.  The ZAP package contains a readme that shows how to spawn a chest which contains the whips, canes, etc from ZAP.  The readme and the changelog included also contains several references to whips, canes, etc and a little navigation through the folders would reveal a "weapons" folder in the meshes containing the whips, etc. 

What I would like to see is an update to the ZAZ Resources mod that used ZAP for the resources rather than including a copy of them.  And hosting it here rather than Nexus.  Even better would be including it as a part of ZAP.