Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

i'll give you a blowjob to center the ankle positions on ZaZAPC051

I've never seen the likes of devices like this before. But I have wondered if they are in Zaz. Gotta ask a very dumb question, how are they accessable?

It's not in any lists/docs I've used. But I could see the file. So just now I tried replacing the more well known little cage I use in my mod's opening scene with this one.

It plays it, with the player in the pose, but furniture invisible. So maybe this was just never ready to be released? I'd love to use it if I knew how to make it work. But being a virgin of course, I'm too innocent to offer any sexual favors for the info.

i'll give you a blowjob to center the ankle positions on ZaZAPC051

the arms on zazapc053 as well >_>

i can pay with two separate blow jobs or one really long one your choice.

obvs ill adjust my shapes to fit. i would just reallly realllllllllly like the pose centered.

post-501843-0-98037400-1472929018_thumb.png

Kek, I'm on a cell phone.... But I'm assuming you want a pose fixed for a custom device, send me the device, doing poses is fine, ain't got much time these days but I'm watching the thread,

I can't update Zap cause Xaz is Mia, will send you the pose, you can merge it into yer mod.

For those, requesting updates and stuff I can't at the time, the little time I have been learning new things and not mention RL..... For those who are uninformed I got married in December... So have to manage my time :s....... By November I should have some more time

It's not the End of ZAP, with the release of Skyrim Remastered, keeping an eye out too, Might consider Starting From Scratch, this time may separate the code from the Assets.

Cheers

I followed the direction what am I suppose to do?

103 Warning(s).

You didn't install SKSE sounds like.The animations list was stopped.You ran out of room.You need SKSE.

Hmm.Or you are using the Developers mod an not the normal FNIS GenerateFNISforUser should be the correct one.

Yeah i figured it out an hour or so after the post but seriously thanks.

I was bored and decided to make quick and dirty campfire addons here is one for the ZaZ furniture. Placement is still done with a sack since it was done in a hurry.

ZaZCampfireAddon.esp

I did not get to test all of them but I think it should be fine.

All of them look fine except the spanking chair since it is 2 parts. I just need to figure out how to combine them to be like benches where NPCs can use them together.

Somebody more skilled than me can take it and finish what spanking chair cause I am probably not going to be able to with my level of skill.

I just ask that if you do complete it I would like to see how it was done.

Kek, I'm on a cell phone.... But I'm assuming you want a pose fixed for a custom device, send me the device, doing poses is fine, ain't got much time these days but I'm watching the thread,

I can't update Zap cause Xaz is Mia, will send you the pose, you can merge it into yer mod.

For those, requesting updates and stuff I can't at the time, the little time I have been learning new things and not mention RL..... For those who are uninformed I got married in December... So have to manage my time :s....... By November I should have some more time

It's not the End of ZAP, with the release of Skyrim Remastered, keeping an eye out too, Might consider Starting From Scratch, this time may separate the code from the Assets.

Cheers

Well then, congratulations on your success and all my best wishes.

I think people are mostly vocal and requesting a merge of the mod with its patch, so users stop bothering them with an incomplete mod. I know it's a trivial thing to ask, but it's also a trivial thing to do :P

Cheers

Well then, congratulations on your success and all my best wishes.

I think people are mostly vocal and requesting a merge of the mod with its patch, so users stop bothering them with an incomplete mod. I know it's a trivial thing to ask, but it's also a trivial thing to do :P

Zaz I love your mod. My mod is likely one of the most dependant on it. Please merge the patch??!! :heart:  :heart:

Yes very trivial to do. Save hours of peoples time with mysterious issues. And then there's all the people who never came to a support thread and gave up (I figure for every 1 person asking, there's another 10 silent or not bothering to try to fix).

Zaz, if you want I can send you the package I made and tested. You just need to post it. Let me know.

Another example of why this is needed:

My mod is translated to Chinese. Those users have a harder time to sort things out due to language. When you go to their site, and translate the comments, guess what?...  a whole bunch of the comments are going on about Zaz issues

Hello ! A small question: when I gag my character (with a zbf_gag_log_bit for example) I don't have automatic gagging sound, while NPCs does complain gagging sounds every 3 seconds...

Can anyone explain why my character don't want to do gagging sounds automatically ?

(sorry for my english...)

FNIS update ;

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL   05/09/2016 08:50:51
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZazResources V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 22,2 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 7,8 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill, 80 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...

2336 animations for 8 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

Missing AnimFile ZazRa015.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRa016.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRa017.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRa018.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRb016.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRb017.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRb018.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
 7 possible consistence issues

My mods (after re-install) :

571454MOmods.jpg

That tag is assigned to females, because females don't have a dick. Thus, zaz will filter out all animation that requires you to have a dick (aka be male).

Note that one time, I found a vampire master which got both tags "male" and "female". The poor wretch was banned from having any sex.

In older versions of ZaZ I used to have an MCM menu but I'm not seeing it anymore. What could be the problem?

Check Jaxonz MCM Kicker, i never used it but that helps ppl in such a case. There is a manual way to do what this mod is doing afaik, it requires you to set a queststage for SkyUI if i remember correctly, if you do not want to install it just for this once make a quick search for it.

Congrats Zaz for finding happiness :D

Uh a few noob questions:

1). Is there a mod that would allow my follower follow me while having their hands bound all time (not just in idle; in other words a functioning restraints for followers that they won't easily get out of?) I tried DD but the only thing that seemed to work is the armbinder with slotted NPCs, which is great, except it prevents the NPC's from moving some how. On that note, is anyone else having that problem with DD and NPCs?

2). I seem to be missing a few things from this pack? For example I have ball gags in this pack. And also is there a way to acquire furniture? Like the spit roast? On that note how to I put an NPC into that pose with the furniture and everything? I tried to slot them but I don't think, for example, the spit roast, can be selected for them, or from the animation test system?

Thanks in advance.

Uh a few noob questions:

1). Is there a mod that would allow my follower follow me while having their hands bound all time (not just in idle; in other words a functioning restraints for followers that they won't easily get out of?) I tried DD but the only thing that seemed to work is the armbinder with slotted NPCs, which is great, except it prevents the NPC's from moving some how. On that note, is anyone else having that problem with DD and NPCs?

2). I seem to be missing a few things from this pack? For example I have ball gags in this pack. And also is there a way to acquire furniture? Like the spit roast? On that note how to I put an NPC into that pose with the furniture and everything? I tried to slot them but I don't think, for example, the spit roast, can be selected for them, or from the animation test system?

Thanks in advance.

I don't know for #1

For #2, you need to use a mod that uses the assets of Zaz. I will shamelessly plug my own mod (in my sig)... it makes heavy use of most furniture, and will spit roast you lots  :) It also uses some of the Zaz restraint devices.

Lots of other mods use Zaz assets... SD+ for furniture is one example. Slave Run uses the spit and the furniture.

Uh a few noob questions:

Thanks in advance.

I don't know for #1

For #2, you need to use a mod that uses the assets of Zaz. I will shamelessly plug my own mod (in my sig)... it makes heavy use of most furniture, and will spit roast you lots  :) It also uses some of the Zaz restraint devices.

Lots of other mods use Zaz assets... SD+ for furniture is one example. Slave Run uses the spit and the furniture.

Nothing against you or your work but I prefer all this kinky stuff done on my followers. I'm just kinda on the other side of the spectrum here. But thanks anyways. While we are here though, think you can recommend a few dom-oriented mods as opposed to most of the mods here that are more sub-oriented?

Nothing against you or your work but I prefer all this kinky stuff done on my followers. I'm just kinda on the other side of the spectrum here. But thanks anyways. While we are here though, think you can recommend a few dom-oriented mods as opposed to most of the mods here that are more sub-oriented?

I can't say I've seen any, at least not enough to have paid attention. I don't tend to look for the other side of the spectrum though

Anyone else know of some Dominate your followers type mods ?