Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Congrats Zaz for finding happiness :D

Uh a few noob questions:

1). Is there a mod that would allow my follower follow me while having their hands bound all time (not just in idle; in other words a functioning restraints for followers that they won't easily get out of?) I tried DD but the only thing that seemed to work is the armbinder with slotted NPCs, which is great, except it prevents the NPC's from moving some how. On that note, is anyone else having that problem with DD and NPCs?

2). I seem to be missing a few things from this pack? For example I have ball gags in this pack. And also is there a way to acquire furniture? Like the spit roast? On that note how to I put an NPC into that pose with the furniture and everything? I tried to slot them but I don't think, for example, the spit roast, can be selected for them, or from the animation test system?

Thanks in advance.

I don't know for #1

For #2, you need to use a mod that uses the assets of Zaz. I will shamelessly plug my own mod (in my sig)... it makes heavy use of most furniture, and will spit roast you lots  :) It also uses some of the Zaz restraint devices.

Lots of other mods use Zaz assets... SD+ for furniture is one example. Slave Run uses the spit and the furniture.

Nothing against you or your work but I prefer all this kinky stuff done on my followers. I'm just kinda on the other side of the spectrum here. But thanks anyways. While we are here though, think you can recommend a few dom-oriented mods as opposed to most of the mods here that are more sub-oriented?

Paradise Halls + Paradise Halls Home Sweet Home

Congrats Zaz for finding happiness :D

Uh a few noob questions:

1). Is there a mod that would allow my follower follow me while having their hands bound all time (not just in idle; in other words a functioning restraints for followers that they won't easily get out of?) I tried DD but the only thing that seemed to work is the armbinder with slotted NPCs, which is great, except it prevents the NPC's from moving some how. On that note, is anyone else having that problem with DD and NPCs?

2). I seem to be missing a few things from this pack? For example I have ball gags in this pack. And also is there a way to acquire furniture? Like the spit roast? On that note how to I put an NPC into that pose with the furniture and everything? I tried to slot them but I don't think, for example, the spit roast, can be selected for them, or from the animation test system?

Thanks in advance.

I don't know for #1

For #2, you need to use a mod that uses the assets of Zaz. I will shamelessly plug my own mod (in my sig)... it makes heavy use of most furniture, and will spit roast you lots  :) It also uses some of the Zaz restraint devices.

Lots of other mods use Zaz assets... SD+ for furniture is one example. Slave Run uses the spit and the furniture.

Nothing against you or your work but I prefer all this kinky stuff done on my followers. I'm just kinda on the other side of the spectrum here. But thanks anyways. While we are here though, think you can recommend a few dom-oriented mods as opposed to most of the mods here that are more sub-oriented?

Paradise Halls + Paradise Halls Home Sweet Home

Was debating whether I should get this one or not. Gonna give it a shot. Thanks.

Hey. Firstly, thanks for the great Mod!

I am having an issue that I just cannot solve, after searching all possible threads.

Multiple people have mentioned it - when player has armbinder equipped, zaz animations take over. For example, an animations for blowjob starts then gets cut-off and zaz missionary animation plays (or sometimes it just stops all animations). Another example is when a creature animation needs to be played, again one of the few zaz animations play and the creature stands still. I have unchecked "override if needed" in ZAP MCM, as well as unchecked "use bound animations" in DD MCM. I have also tried all different combinations of unchecking/checking these options.

I would really appreciate some help as i'm tearing my hair out at this point.

Here is FNIS output, if it is helpful:

FNIS Behavior V6.3   7/09/2016 10:44:42 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading DD V3.0.beta1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 181 alternate animations) ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V5.5 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.11  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
mt_behavior usage: 26.2 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 99 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 6.6 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 132 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 30 total groups: 58 added file slots: 376 alternate files: 345

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

2825 animations for 10 mods successfully included (character)
 954 animations for 2 mods and 37 creatures successfully included.

I am having an issue that I just cannot solve, after searching all possible threads.

Multiple people have mentioned it - when player has armbinder equipped, zaz animations take over. For example, an animations for blowjob starts then gets cut-off and zaz missionary animation plays (or sometimes it just stops all animations). Another example is when a creature animation needs to be played, again one of the few zaz animations play and the creature stands still. I have unchecked "override if needed" in ZAP MCM, as well as unchecked "use bound animations" in DD MCM. I have also tried all different combinations of unchecking/checking these options.

Reading DD V3.0.beta1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 181 alternate animations) ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.11  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

No GENDER directory male

mt_behavior usage: 26.2 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 99 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 30 total groups: 58 added file slots: 376 alternate files: 345

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Zaz and DD are the only mods that I know of which replace animations when bound. On the other hand you have checked the Gender Specific Animations option in FNIS when you don't have any such animations installed and that may be a problem.

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

No GENDER directory male

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Zaz and DD are the only mods that I know of which replace animations when bound. On the other hand you have checked the Gender Specific Animations option in FNIS when you don't have any such animations installed and that may be a problem.

Hey mate, 

Thanks for the advice. 

Only way I found to fix the problem was to downgrade my versions of the mods i.e. cursed loot 5.7 --> 5.5, zap 6.11 --> 6.05 (only one i could find), DDi 3.1 --> 2.9.2.

zap 6.1 is a requirement for the others so it could still be any one of them.

Help request, please!  :-/

I upgraded Zaz from version 6.05 to new version 6.11, and I have install this DeviusDevices, click here.. post-204983-0-84763800-1473525572_thumb.jpg

Now.. when I equipped the old or new Zaz accessories, many of them do not correspond!

for example: I equipped a ring-gag from my invetory but it appears the wood gag in-game, Etc..

some Zaz items do not even appear when equipped, while others like the muzzle are not aligned with the face and go out of the center

some do not even appear when equipped, for example the new leather/latex mask, and while others like the Muzzle are not aligned with the face of my characters and go out of the head center

What exactly should I do to solve..? :blush:

I upgraded Zaz from version 6.05 to new version 6.11, and I have install this DeviusDevices, click here.. attachicon.gifDeviusDevice.JPG

Now.. when I equipped the old or new Zaz accessories, many of them do not correspond!

for example: I equipped a ring-gag from my invetory but it appears the wood gag in-game, Etc..

some Zaz items do not even appear when equipped, while others like the muzzle are not aligned with the face and go out of the center

some do not even appear when equipped, for example the new leather/latex mask, and while others like the Muzzle are not aligned with the face of my characters and go out of the head center

See my post here. Did you possibly do something other than the correct #6?

I installed the animation pack but the zaz -> sexlab tab shows that most of the pillory animations are set to NO, like pillory torment and pillory sex. The animation test system only has two pillory animations available after i selected an NPC (pillory lick and pillory sex). Do i need to do something else to make the other pillory animations available?

I upgraded Zaz from version 6.05 to new version 6.11, and I have install this DeviusDevices, click here.. attachicon.gifDeviusDevice.JPG

See my post here. Did you possibly do something other than the correct #6?

logically have done so since the first installation, I added the patch after ands overwriting all, as would any patch

Zaz function works, only Zaz items is my problem, no longer match between an items in the inventory and what is displayed in-game when equipped, like they swapped positions from previus Zaz 6.05 version..

I'm not using a new save game with new Zaz, but one of my save-game that had the previous items of Zaz v6.05 in my inventory to which I added new ones items from new Zaz version, but now most of the items have changed places, and I can not see many in the game when equipped, or displayed incorrectly "decentralized" on my character face, or swapped postion "one in the place of another, or are not seen some items in-game when equipped

a real mess..! :(

Also the animation test in the zazz pack seems to not select actors properly.

I select a NPC with the N key that is in a pillory. This puts them in actor slot 2. If i choose animation type : sexlab and a pillory animation, zazz will play a pillory animation, but with the actors in the incorrect roles. It will put ME (Actor slot 1) in the pillory pose and the NPC in the aggressor pose, which is backwards.

If i swap the actor slots around so that the NPC (who is in the pillory pose already) into slot 1, and im in slot 2, the animation index wont show me any available pillory animations. This is with "filter available animations" ticked.

I tried unticking filter available animations but that still wont show the pillory animations as long as the NPC is in slot 1

Also i figured out how to get the animations like pillory torment active, you need to register them first. But i still cant select them in the zazz animation test tab...

(I'm not exactly sure if this goes here or in Tech Support, so please don't hurt me. Well, not without asking first.)

I'm having a bit of a problem with the download. I've tried multiple times over span of an hour now, with both Firefox and Chrome, even restarted my router, but whenever the download is at 99.9...% it hangs and then fails. This is the only download of all the things that shows this behaviour, so I'm somewhat out of ideas (or at least out of things to do on my end). There doesn't happen to be a mirror of this download somewhere, does it?

/e: Six hours later and it finally worked. Oh well ...

Edited by LspaceWanderer

does furniture struggle triggers with simply "use" command(vanilla follower command)?

I can see it happens with binding items like cuffs, though when I watch npc on furniture(Xcross) they are simply breathing.

is there something I have to do to see struggling? or I'm doing something wrong?

i'm using 6.1 overwritten by 6.11,  fnis hand fix and gender specific options.

sorry for bad English.

for author: thanks for mod!

hello

is there some way to completly disable the automatic animation replacement caused by the ZazAnimationPack (triggered when the player is wearing some restraints) ?

there is some situation where I really dont want to see the animation being forcefully switched to one of the $Zap... animation.

But even with disabling the option in the Zaz MCM menu (sexlab tab), I still get the forced animation change.

For example, at the moment, when the BigSpiderPenetration is selected and the character is wearing a open-chastity-belt, the animation is being forecfully  changed to some other, as a result the player character is animated using some non-creature animation and the spider is not animated at all, and thats just plain bad.

hello

is there some way to completly disable the automatic animation replacement caused by the ZazAnimationPack (triggered when the player is wearing some restraints) ?

You'd have to disable the animation filters in Zaz and DDi I think.

thanks, but I have already done that, and no it doesnt work as expected. the animation replacement is still occuring.

with the options activated, the replacement is done using $Zap animation (which tend to be always the same since it is not possible to switch the animation once a zap animation has been selected, which has annoyed me to no end since the very first version of this mod), beside replacing a creature animation by a Zap animation doesnt make any sens: it should either replace it with a compatible creature animation or none at all. the result is the player being animated with a zap animation and the creature is not animated at all.

with the option de-activated, the replacement is done using other non-zap animation, but NOT including creature animation. the result is the same broken situation but this time the player is animated with a non-zap animation and the creature is not animated at all either.

I believe something is completly broken in the code choosing a replacement animation because it always complety ignore creature animation at the moment.

and before you ask, I can play creature animation perfectly fine, using sexlab own animation selector and "play animation" option, so it is not a problem with creature animation not being installed or whatever.

my guess is yet another incompatibility introduced with sexlab 1.6.x version, but thats starting to be a lot of incompatibilities and im getting near the point I feel link simply throwing away all the restraining mods, seeing how everything is slowing breaking appart as time pass and mod versions change...

Hm I just used puppet master mod, and I can spit roast an npc. Problem is tho there isn't a furniture? The npc just floats and rotates in mid air. What's up with that?

Dont set Device hinder in Devious Device to slot 61 ;)

BTW, can you stop the NPC head moving while playing the rotate animation ?

Recently I made the transition from NMM to Mod Organizer.. loving MO. :)  I've installed the ZaZ Animation Pack sooooo many times and I've never encountered the problem I'm running into this time... actually before now I've never had a problem installing this mod.  LOL.  I've even installed the pack in MO before, but never after I've installed so many other mods first.  To be honest, all the other mods I've installed up to this point are mostly glamour mods that only change textures or hairs and the such like that.  I'm not sure how to troubleshoot my installation problem with ZaZ because it's not causing a CTD...

Basically whenever I start a new game when you're riding on the wagon waiting to get your head chopped off... well... the wagon is like, freaking out.  It's spinning all around in circles, the horse is neighing, and it's just totally LOL.  But it's only funny for a few minutes, before you realize that ZaZ is a dependency of so many other mods and then you're like...oh...crap. :(  If I let the game go the wagon will eventually make it to the final destination, but then my player character is stuck and can't get off the wagon for the game to get to character creation. :(

I read the first couple pages of this thread, and the last couple pages, hoping somebody else might have had the problem, then I saw there was some 200+ pages and that's a LOT of reading to do just to see if MAYBE somebody else is having the same problem.  I've definitely narrowed the problem down to ZaZ.  If I remove ZaZ the issue instantly goes away.  I understand ZaZ has a dependency on SexLab and when starting a fresh new game SexLab isn't installed yet.....it's there in the MCM menu but there's still the Install button there.  That's the only thing I can think of?

I was even being a really good girl this time and I learned TES5Edit enough to clean out the dirty Master files.  MO/LOOT says all my other mods are clean except for Eyes of Beauty, and I've read some really conflicting information about whether I (the end user), should be cleaning dirty mods or not.  Some people say you should, others say that there some dirty edits are made purposely and using TES5Edit to change them could cause problems... so I haven't cleaned Eyes of Beauty..

I'm concerned about starting a new game if something's wrong and I end up with problems later on down the line and ruin my save, like I have every save file I've ever had.. :(

Are there other mods that are known to be incompatible with ZaZ Animation Pack that could be causing this problem?  Or maybe I have ZaZ in the wrong load order on the left panel?  I use LOOT to sort the right panel of Mod Organizer and the .esp for ZaZ is being loaded directly after SexLab.  Are there any logs that would hint at what's causing the problem if there's no CTD?

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, sifting through 200+ pages trying to find an answer just seems like a lot of work when maybe somebody watching here might know the answer or has experienced this problem before...

Recently I made the transition from NMM to Mod Organizer.. loving MO. smile.png  I've installed the ZaZ Animation Pack sooooo many times and I've never encountered the problem I'm running into this time... actually before now I've never had a problem installing this mod.  LOL.  I've even installed the pack in MO before, but never after I've installed so many other mods first.  To be honest, all the other mods I've installed up to this point are mostly glamour mods that only change textures or hairs and the such like that.  I'm not sure how to troubleshoot my installation problem with ZaZ because it's not causing a CTD...

Basically whenever I start a new game when you're riding on the wagon waiting to get your head chopped off... well... the wagon is like, freaking out.  It's spinning all around in circles, the horse is neighing, and it's just totally LOL.  But it's only funny for a few minutes, before you realize that ZaZ is a dependency of so many other mods and then you're like...oh...crap. sad.png  If I let the game go the wagon will eventually make it to the final destination, but then my player character is stuck and can't get off the wagon for the game to get to character creation. sad.png

I read the first couple pages of this thread, and the last couple pages, hoping somebody else might have had the problem, then I saw there was some 200+ pages and that's a LOT of reading to do just to see if MAYBE somebody else is having the same problem.  I've definitely narrowed the problem down to ZaZ.  If I remove ZaZ the issue instantly goes away.  I understand ZaZ has a dependency on SexLab and when starting a fresh new game SexLab isn't installed yet.....it's there in the MCM menu but there's still the Install button there.  That's the only thing I can think of?

I was even being a really good girl this time and I learned TES5Edit enough to clean out the dirty Master files.  MO/LOOT says all my other mods are clean except for Eyes of Beauty, and I've read some really conflicting information about whether I (the end user), should be cleaning dirty mods or not.  Some people say you should, others say that there some dirty edits are made purposely and using TES5Edit to change them could cause problems... so I haven't cleaned Eyes of Beauty..

I'm concerned about starting a new game if something's wrong and I end up with problems later on down the line and ruin my save, like I have every save file I've ever had.. sad.png

Are there other mods that are known to be incompatible with ZaZ Animation Pack that could be causing this problem?  Or maybe I have ZaZ in the wrong load order on the left panel?  I use LOOT to sort the right panel of Mod Organizer and the .esp for ZaZ is being loaded directly after SexLab.  Are there any logs that would hint at what's causing the problem if there's no CTD?

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, sifting through 200+ pages trying to find an answer just seems like a lot of work when maybe somebody watching here might know the answer or has experienced this problem before...

From what I've read, the carriage scene (and the rest of the normal start) can be a bit buggy with mods in general. And from what I understand, you should probably:

Play the start without mods and install them later.

or

Use an alternate start mod.

Recently I made the transition from NMM to Mod Organizer.. loving MO. smile.png  I've installed the ZaZ Animation Pack sooooo many times and I've never encountered the problem I'm running into this time... actually before now I've never had a problem installing this mod.  LOL.  I've even installed the pack in MO before, but never after I've installed so many other mods first.  To be honest, all the other mods I've installed up to this point are mostly glamour mods that only change textures or hairs and the such like that.  I'm not sure how to troubleshoot my installation problem with ZaZ because it's not causing a CTD...

Basically whenever I start a new game when you're riding on the wagon waiting to get your head chopped off... well... the wagon is like, freaking out.  It's spinning all around in circles, the horse is neighing, and it's just totally LOL.  But it's only funny for a few minutes, before you realize that ZaZ is a dependency of so many other mods and then you're like...oh...crap. sad.png  If I let the game go the wagon will eventually make it to the final destination, but then my player character is stuck and can't get off the wagon for the game to get to character creation. sad.png

I'm concerned about starting a new game if something's wrong and I end up with problems later on down the line and ruin my save, like I have every save file I've ever had.. sad.png

From what I've read, the carriage scene (and the rest of the normal start) can be a bit buggy with mods in general. And from what I understand, you should probably:

or

I'll try the alternate start mod thingie, thanks. :)

or

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65538/?

or

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65538/?

Lifesaver!  <3

edit.. installed, works!

01001001 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01100010 01100001 01100010 01101001 01100101 01110011 00100001 00100001

I can't say I've seen any, at least not enough to have paid attention. I don't tend to look for the other side of the spectrum though

Anyone else know of some Dominate your followers type mods ?

I had similar thoughts and even if I like this package as its elements - furniture, items, animations - are well put together and it's a perfect punishment framework - on the other hand I always was disappointed I can't make more use of them and many of the animations I rarely saw ingame and mods that add spells you can browse through the animations aren't 'gaming' and it's not the same as making use of the furniture.

I always thought it should be more this way: you put the furniture with ck or with console/positioner and when you click on the furniture there might something like the easy wheelmenu and you get several action (whipping, spanking, toying, fucking etc.) to choose.

With all the mods for player homes and follwers it would be quite easy to set up player homes into a brothel or punishment dungeon - if I had only found an 'easy to use' way to take several actions on the zaz furniture.

There are even some animations from third party animation packages for the x-cross and the pillory. I never saw them ingame - as to my knowledge there aren't any mods that make use of this third party animations from funny biz and nibbles. They are like 'nominal members' on my hard drive. How I wish there would be an easy way (for non 'specialist' modders) to attach several actions to the furniture - so you could easily build up your own dungeon- as it's quite simple to place the furniture everywhere you like. But then - I can't do more then telling my follower to get into the pillory. All further actions (as I understood) must be done by scripts an therefore need other mods to realize them.

It would be great to have some tool that makes it possible for not so experienced modders to attach also actions (activators?) on the furniture. So you wouldn't need an entire quest/scenario mod.

If you had an 'action wheel' with certain actions popping up if you click the furniture - i think it would be easy just to replace the hkx files to integrate different actions for your personal taste (from third party f.e.). 

There are so many nice player homes/castles/buildings of any kind already available. IMHO the goal should be to have tools to turn them into something nasty. There are tools to replace the furniture easily. But then - at last for me, and even maybe I don't get it  - it stops here. I cant place/take further  'actions'. So IMHO the only thing missing - is to attach 'actions' to the already existing stuff (like idle markers and 'action furniture', like an action wheel or further dialogs) to attach them in an easy way to all those stuff.

I can't remember anymore where exactly - but I saw a nice animation here of giving a blowjob at the edge of the bed (giver kneeling in front). I never saw it in game. And that's were I thought there should be a way to place such animations the same way as you place other objects. It's not done with placing furniture if you can't  attach 'special action' to it.

Imagine a mod that would be able to do this via a menu - to attach special actions to a furniture. Wouldn't this give us the freedom to setup 'sex-houses' and 'sex-castles' of any kind? For many animations its totally o.k. that they are randomly played via the sexlab framework and driven by spells or dialog. But f.e. all the hot pillory animations in the zaz package - in my opinion they aren't designed for 'random action' they should be 'directed' by commands. That's why I came up with the easy wheelmenu. I don't want to wait untill they might happen, I want to direct them. When I got my followers into the pillory I want to choose what I do next. I only know 'Prison Ovwerhaul' (patched) to take advantage of those animations of the zaz package, but they are driven by chance and I have to commit a lot of crimes to 'enjoy' the variety this package offers. But then - if you're a male player? If I want to be dominant? Would need another mod ..

No, again, I don't think so. The only thing that's missing is some kind of command wheel to direct what action to perform at the furniture. And that's all to make things perfect.

Just my five cents.

Missing textures.  Looked multiple times and there is only 2 downloads (61 and the 611 patch).

None of the textures are loading.  Have already tried uninstalling and re-installing.

Load order (newer ontop):

FNIS DCL
DCL 5.6 to 5.7 patch ENG GER
ZaZAnimationPack v0611 Patch
ZazAnimationPack v61
DeviousDevices-Integration-3.2
Devious Devices Expansion
Devious Devices Assets
SexLabAroused V27c
Simply Knock 1.0.8 Release-73236-1-0-8
SexLabFramework v162 FULL
Alternate Start - Live Another Life-9557-3-1-5a