SkyrimVR Compatibility Tracking (1/27/21)

Any tips for getting Defeat's player aggressor functions to work in VR? I've had no luck in rebinding the action key (by default G). Rebinding to normal controller buttons seems to do nothing, VRIK gestures or voice controls through Dragonborn Speaks Naturally (binding a word to "Press G") also don't seem to work.

EDIT: The action key actually does work for marking targets, but the stealth knockout animation doesn't play. Is that because you can't have a 3rd person animation in VR?

Edited by dogva
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some feedback:

• Schlongs of Skyrim - The NPC bend functionality (PageUp/PageDown) is broken due to the lack of crosshair change events in VR (thanks for breaking this, Bethesda).
  • SexLab Framework - The selected NPC (e.g., for toggling animation settings) is broken for the same reason.
  • I'm not able to get group animations to work... the animation editor just doesn't recognize the other actors for some reason. I'm digging into the source scripts to see if I can debug.

For my first two points above, use powerofthree's Tweaks VR instead of my patch. it seems pretty easy to patch in support for Select NPC for MCM v 1.5, aside from the headache of getting all the script dependencies in place. I was able to create patches for the first two issues above, and I've attached them to this post in case they're useful to someone else. Here are the mods they are based on:

• Schlongs of Skyrim VR v1.0.7
    • To use: Use the Select NPC spell on an NPC, then press PageUp/PageDown.
  • SexLabFramework v163 WITH SL VRPatch Beta8 38
    • To use: Use the Select NPC spell on an NPC, then press N to activate SexLab's normal hotkey logic.

Here are descriptions of the source changes I made:

Spoiler

SOS uses the OnKeyDown function in SOS_PlayerAliasScript to apply hotkeys. Normally this would use the crosshair target event changes, but instead it can be updated to set the selectedActor var to the one from the Select NPC spell:

function OnKeyDown(Int aiKeyCode)

actor akActor
	Int pos = 0
	Int idx = input.IsKeyPressed(iBendPlayerModifierKey) as Int
	selectedActor = nsmquestscript.getInstance().NSMActor

The SexLab framework uses the SetTargetActor function in sslSystemConfig to set the targeted NPC when the N hotkey is pressed. Dropping a line in to pull from the Select NPC spell works the same way as above:

function SetTargetActor()
    CrosshairRef = nsmquestscript.getInstance().NSMActor

SelectNpcForMcmSosBend.7z SelectNpcForMcmSexLabFramework.7z

Edited by junkman2k
Outdated info.
3 hours ago, junkman2k said:

• I'm not able to get group animations to work... the animation editor just doesn't recognize the other actors for some reason. I'm digging into the source scripts to see if I can debug.

It turns out the animations do work, but you can't mess with them in SexLab's "Animation Editor" MCM menu. It looks like that code's just not in the SL v163 Beta 8 and its associated VR patch.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 5:25 PM, Crowley91 said:

Just wanted to report that the "Yamete," the Defeat replacement mod, works a treat in VR. Seems a lot more consistent and stable as well.

I tried Yamete version 4.3, everything seems to work except on knockdown i stay stuck knocked down and no animations are played causing me to have to reload. I noticed on the Yamete requirements it requires UIextensions but it seems like VR isn't supported for that mod. Just wondered what you did to get it working?

Edit: I tried the new version v4.3.1 and tried using the surrender hot key but got an mcm message "Yamete: failed to start scene" 

Edit 2: I ended up trying Defeat 5.3.5, Defeat Baka Edition, Yamete! 4.3 and Yamete! 4.3.1 with no success, seemed to be some problem with aggressive animations not being recognized, now I'm using defeat 5.3.6 (Found here) and everything seems to be working fine so far. Will update this post if I come across any further issues.

Edited by MajesticMoomin

JayDrizzle and other contributers I really appreciate your efforts put into this list!

Butthesda works, but it doesn't have a link. Where is it in the discord, because I can't seem to find it, and nobody has responded to me about it. Also, I found these 4 things on Github Search · butthesda · GitHub if one of them (or all) are compatible with VR?

Lastly, I am trying to find a guide or reference that has compiled all the individual questions into 1 place - does x mod merge with y mod? Something that 1 you can look up 2 specific mods and find out if they are mergeable or not and 2 look a mod and see a list of all the mods known to successfully merge with it, and all the mods not to merge with it. Anybody know if such a thing exists publically? Anybody have a personal list of mods they have successfully merged together they are willing to share? A cheat sheet that lets you know that 10 or 592 of your modlist can be merge saves hours and weeks of trying them out in small numbers. Or simply which mods to choose to download if you know if won't count against your VR plugin limit because it will merge with another mod.

Thank you!

• JayDrizzle changed the title to SkyrimVR Compatibility Tracking (1/27/21)
On 11/15/2021 at 9:44 PM, Kalysto said:

The following mods are fully working in VR and I don't see them in the list:

Paradise Halls Enhanced

Home Sweet Home

And You Get a Slave

Diary of Mine

Added and thanks for the links

On 11/29/2021 at 8:28 AM, Shirya said:

Hello, i tested Sexlab Lightmeup

Working nice with defaut settings. I used last version 2.9.4 SE

Added!

On 11/15/2021 at 10:31 PM, animeker said:

You listed Osex as green but I'm very confused on why, most say that OSA, which is reqired by OSex does not work.. so is it possible to use Osex in VR with out OSA?

Updated!

On 11/23/2021 at 9:42 PM, dulty said:

Can also confirm ScRappies Matchmaker doesn't currently work in VR, it doesn't the option to create profiles, so its scenes can't be set up. Unsure if profiles could be made in an SE save, then swapped to a VR one, but you can't seem to make them in VR at the moment. My guess is Yamate'll have a similar problem, the MCM's look pretty similar, but it's not a part of the game I want to currently set up.

Also, Adventures seems to have problems with the gangbangs, for some reason, only one scene starts per assault. After the first person's done things end.

Updated!

On 11/22/2021 at 3:05 PM, Sylath said:

Ah and Yiffy Age SE also works in VR. I had just some problems with some of helmets. Some of them block your sight. Also CBBE and all the mods that uses it don't work with YA atm...

Added!

Change log

1/27/2022

• Updated OSex and OSA to Quesationable 1
  • Added ♾️ SexLab Adventures SE - problems with the gangbangs,  only one scene starts per assault 1
  • Added ♾️ Yiffy Age of Skyrim SE - Some helmets block your sight. Also CBBE and all the mods that uses it don't work with YA 1
On 1/17/2022 at 4:14 PM, junkman2k said:

Some feedback:

• Schlongs of Skyrim - The NPC bend functionality (PageUp/PageDown) is broken due to the lack of crosshair change events in VR (thanks for breaking this, Bethesda).
  • SexLab Framework - The selected NPC (e.g., for toggling animation settings) is broken for the same reason.

For my first two points above, it seems pretty easy to patch in support for Select NPC for MCM v 1.5, aside from the headache of getting all the script dependencies in place. I was able to create patches for the first two issues above, and I've attached them to this post in case they're useful to someone else. Here are the mods they are based on:

• Schlongs of Skyrim VR v1.0.7
    • To use: Use the Select NPC spell on an NPC, then press PageUp/PageDown.
  • SexLabFramework v163 WITH SL VRPatch Beta8 38
    • To use: Use the Select NPC spell on an NPC, then press N to activate SexLab's normal hotkey logic.

Here are descriptions of the source changes I made:

Reveal hidden contents

SOS uses the OnKeyDown function in SOS_PlayerAliasScript to apply hotkeys. Normally this would use the crosshair target event changes, but instead it can be updated to set the selectedActor var to the one from the Select NPC spell:

function OnKeyDown(Int aiKeyCode)

actor akActor
	Int pos = 0
	Int idx = input.IsKeyPressed(iBendPlayerModifierKey) as Int
	selectedActor = nsmquestscript.getInstance().NSMActor

The SexLab framework uses the SetTargetActor function in sslSystemConfig to set the targeted NPC when the N hotkey is pressed. Dropping a line in to pull from the Select NPC spell works the same way as above:

function SetTargetActor()
    CrosshairRef = nsmquestscript.getInstance().NSMActor

SelectNpcForMcmSosBend.7z 3.34 kB · 1 download SelectNpcForMcmSexLabFramework.7z 25.16 kB · 1 download

PO3 tweaks VR version by alandtse fixes all of those crosshair woes.

On 1/28/2022 at 8:27 AM, unwashed biomass said:

Update on SL Parasites: mod works but there is conflict in VR that weren't in SE. Culprit: Wet Function Redux.

Can you elaborate on what the issue is. CTD?  Does it apply when Wet Function Redux is active on PC only or when?  Only when the wet effect is active or only when PC has a parasite infection.  I run both and haven't ran into an issue.

On 2/1/2022 at 4:25 PM, JayDrizzle said:

Can you elaborate on what the issue is. CTD?  Does it apply when Wet Function Redux is active on PC only or when?  Only when the wet effect is active or only when PC has a parasite infection.  I run both and haven't ran into an issue.

As I know for now without WFR installed i don't have bug i mantioned some time ago (unable to save after eggs or worms getting expelled naturally as time passes, how this bug "works" idk but prolly event do not finish properly). Considering that WFR isn't working as suppoused in VR in first place i wouldn't be suprised if it don't fuckup other mods, but thats just assumption. I also had mega fckup when i started modding Skyrim VR with Sexlab Achievements - this mod for some reason was interfering with Fill Her Up (Baka Edition) - mod couln't properly register player for inflation with SA active. Back to WFR and Sexlab Parasites: I'll update post when i'll do tests if its just active effect on player doing it or whole mod in general.

Edit: Bug occurs when Wet Function Redux is loaded.

Edited by unwashed biomass
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2022 at 6:35 AM, 6flydog said:

PO3 tweaks VR version by alandtse fixes all of those crosshair woes.

I just learned of this not long after going through the effort of debugging/patching, but thanks for the reminder! I edited my original post to point there as well. I also see this info was added to the OP!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I try  VR today, fresh install,  ... like 16 hours. lol.

I see sexlab install .... but i use the debug spells on me and a target and nothing happens.

I try matchmaker ... yeap don't work.

I tray follow me for sex Follow me for Sex SSE V3.7. look likes works but no message only points (...) . I read the forum and is a patch for the points but is not compatible.

So i am not quite sure sexlab is working no sex scene trigger.

Thank god for FlowerGirls.

Hello,

Did somebody tested recently Sanguine Debauchery Enhanced by any chance? I tested it a while ago, enslavement did work (human & creature), but I had the impression that the relationship with the Master was a bit buggy (some behaviors were weird). And no matter how hard I tried, I wasn't able to meet Sanguine or go to Dreamland.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/503-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-sd-january-2022/

Edited by eydo
On 3/23/2022 at 11:01 AM, cadejocr said:

I try  VR today, fresh install,  ... like 16 hours. lol.

I see sexlab install .... but i use the debug spells on me and a target and nothing happens.

I try matchmaker ... yeap don't work.

I tray follow me for sex Follow me for Sex SSE V3.7. look likes works but no message only points (...) . I read the forum and is a patch for the points but is not compatible.

So i am not quite sure sexlab is working no sex scene trigger.

Thank god for FlowerGirls.

For the follow me for sex mod, you have to choose "unlocalised version" in the fomod (menu) when you install it.

Concerning Radiant Prostitution Gigolo, the 7.0.4 version has some bugs

The sell yourself to clients parts works well in VR, however the Quests doesn't.

The issue lies in the mod not being able to load the quests from the MCM. The "Loading 16 quests" is written but actuelly they are not registered

================================

mf_handler_config.psc line 336 => MF_RandomQuest QuestForm = JArray.getForm(quests,i) as MF_RandomQuest

By looking in papyrus logs, QuestForm receives a None value for each Quest, resulting in no quest being loaded

I am not sure why JArray.getForm fails in VR, any idea ?

================================

If anyone managed to make this mod work with quests, please tell me !

For the the love of Talos:

I have done a quick test and it works with SexLabVR!  You hands will now "push" or "pull" people you are animated with.

If you push them too far from their starting animation position, it may break the PC out of the animation (still testing).  The 3rd person clone of the PC will not be interactive, as per my first pass.  I only did a first pass does it break the animation and there are plenty more features/settings to test.

You need the most up to date HIGGS: (v1.5)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43930/

Then Planck:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/66025\

Note that this is HIGHLY Beta and is getting updated every few hours.  However, it is a SKSE plugin and doesn't need to go against any of your mod count.  It can instantly and safety be added, removed, and updated to any modlist (similar to all .dll only plugins)

So test away!

On 4/11/2022 at 9:09 AM, JayDrizzle said:

For the the love of Talos:

I have done a quick test and it works with SexLabVR!  You hands will now "push" or "pull" people you are animated with.

If you push them too far from their starting animation position, it may break the PC out of the animation (still testing).  The 3rd person clone of the PC will not be interactive, as per my first pass.  I only did a first pass does it break the animation and there are plenty more features/settings to test.

You need the most up to date HIGGS: (v1.5)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43930/

Then Planck:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/66025\

Note that this is HIGHLY Beta and is getting updated every few hours.  However, it is a SKSE plugin and doesn't need to go against any of your mod count.  It can instantly and safety be added, removed, and updated to any modlist (similar to all .dll only plugins)

So test away!

So I just tried this with sexlab and it was amazing. I was actually able to grab her hips and move her on my toons tool... Also hold her hand and face... The possibilities here are endless if someone could make appropriate touch interactions and responses for NPCs during sex and outside of sex. You can finally grope npcs and give the bar wenches a booty slap.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my actual Built taken from the plugins.txt and also my loadorder.

all mods working flawless and i am still testing new ones on a fast pace. means whats not working after 2 tries, will be uninstalled. working mods in VR are rare.

by the way, Defeat does not work for me, i get a message that says this mechanic is not implemented in VR, whatever that means.

but here are my working mods.

*ApachiiHair.esm
*ELFX - Exteriors.esp
*ELFX - Weathers.esp
*ELFXEnhancer.esp
*EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
*SexLab More Creatures.esp
*SLALAnimObj.esp
*mihailcyrodiiliandeer_MNC.esp
*mihailcyrodiiliandeer-moredeer.esp
*Wilding.esp
*SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp