SkyrimVR Compatibility Tracking (1/27/21)

On 5/5/2022 at 10:50 AM, Generas said:

Here is my actual Built taken from the plugins.txt and also my loadorder.

all mods working flawless and i am still testing new ones on a fast pace. means whats not working after 2 tries, will be uninstalled. working mods in VR are rare.

by the way, Defeat does not work for me, i get a message that says this mechanic is not implemented in VR, whatever that means.

but here are my working mods.

*ApachiiHair.esm
*ELFX - Exteriors.esp
*ELFX - Weathers.esp
*ELFXEnhancer.esp
*EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
*SexLab More Creatures.esp
*SLALAnimObj.esp
*mihailcyrodiiliandeer_MNC.esp
*mihailcyrodiiliandeer-moredeer.esp
*Wilding.esp
*SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
*FlowerGirls SE.esm
*SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
*SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
*SexLab_Solutions.esp
*RaceCompatibility.esm
*Follow me for Sex.esp
*SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
*OneWithNature.esp
*SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
*HornyCreatures.esp
*MoreNastyCritters.esp
*CreatureFramework.esm
*SexLab.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*3BBB.esp
*SOSPhysicsManager.esp
*FNISspells.esp
*CBBE.esp
*vrik.esp
*SexLabMatchMaker.esp
*FNIS.esp
*SLAnimLoader.esp
*SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*MCMHelper.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*mihailcyrodiiliandeer.esp

loadorder 

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SkyrimVR.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
mihailcyrodiiliandeer_MNC.esp
mihailcyrodiiliandeer-moredeer.esp
Wilding.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
FlowerGirls SE.esm
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
Follow me for Sex.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
OneWithNature.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
3BBB.esp
SOSPhysicsManager.esp
FNISspells.esp
CBBE.esp
vrik.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
FNIS.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
XPMSE.esp
MCMHelper.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
mihailcyrodiiliandeer.esp

I am using Bane Masters edit for Defeat found in this post and it seems to all be working fine:

Hope this helps

Hello everyone, I'm currently working on a new enslavement mod, where, at some point, AI takes over control over the player, and this all works fine in SE, using a scene, an AI package and the SetPlayerAIdriven(true)/SetPlayerAIdriven(false) function, but in VR this cause the Player avatar (in VRIK) to spaghettify, as if the head were locked in place, while the rest of the body wants to obey the AI package. I have observed this exact same behavior in POP and it still happens even with the spin fix patch. I've also tried uninstalling VRIK completely, in which case there is obviously no spaghettification, but the player is still locked in place, and occasionally teleports (teleporting happens with VRIK, too, but is unreliable in both cases), so this doesn't seem to be a VRIK issue, but rather an issue with the SetPlayerAIdriven() function itself. I might add, that I did this with and without using Game.DisablePlayerControls().
Does anyone have any intel how to fix this? Or could you please point me to a script where AI control over the PC actually works in VR?
Many thanks! 

On 4/11/2022 at 5:09 PM, JayDrizzle said:

For the the love of Talos:

I have done a quick test and it works with SexLabVR!  You hands will now "push" or "pull" people you are animated with.

If you push them too far from their starting animation position, it may break the PC out of the animation (still testing).  The 3rd person clone of the PC will not be interactive, as per my first pass.  I only did a first pass does it break the animation and there are plenty more features/settings to test.

You need the most up to date HIGGS: (v1.5)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43930/

Then Planck:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/66025\

Note that this is HIGHLY Beta and is getting updated every few hours.  However, it is a SKSE plugin and doesn't need to go against any of your mod count.  It can instantly and safety be added, removed, and updated to any modlist (similar to all .dll only plugins)

So test away!

Ive testeed some right now... As NPCs can be pushed around and move their limbs according to collisions and physics...

Its great, but it kinda breaks animations when NPCs are close to a wall or tent, table, chair,... etc.

Would probably need some patch to not apply PLANCK when in animation ?

Hello, cant really pinpoint what is causing me to CTD, but one of the candidates is Demonic Creatures 1.61 for SE as th CTD happens every time creatures from that mod are on the screen ( some )

Other suspect may be Enemy (R)Evolution of Skyrim, that may have some compatibility issue, I guess ? Im not good at this...

Can someone else look at it and also confirm it?

thank you.

Edited by RaskaTheFurry

It's one thing to enjoying seeing my character have sex and go through dirty deeds, and entirely a different experience to be having a guys junk shoved in 'my' face. I don't even really know what I was expecting. We've gone too far. Modding was a mistake.

I wouldn't mind so much if I hadn't spent a few hours building the classic 'stay a virgin' challenge modlist with Defeat, Slaver, and all the usual suspects. I guess I should just try out a few of the more vanilla mods that will let me and Serana have a good time for VR. That said, SE seems to have lack of basic 'Lets have sex' = 'Okay' mods. They all seem to be largely romance and multi-featured deals. The test spells for Sexlab seem to just make Serana go solo, even if I try using the (Self) spell.

2 hours ago, Daguy2021 said:

It's one thing to enjoying seeing my character have sex and go through dirty deeds, and entirely a different experience to be having a guys junk shoved in 'my' face. I don't even really know what I was expecting. We've gone too far. Modding was a mistake.

I wouldn't mind so much if I hadn't spent a few hours building the classic 'stay a virgin' challenge modlist with Defeat, Slaver, and all the usual suspects. I guess I should just try out a few of the more vanilla mods that will let me and Serana have a good time for VR. That said, SE seems to have lack of basic 'Lets have sex' = 'Okay' mods. They all seem to be largely romance and multi-featured deals. The test spells for Sexlab seem to just make Serana go solo, even if I try using the (Self) spell.

Yeah it does make you wonder.  I look at it this way, you don't have to go down the rabbit hole.  I made that mistake trying a bunch of different mods, and yes it can get pretty crazy.

Let's not forget we talking about VR here, so it's in your face.  I'm trying to setup a VR list with the basics you talking about.

Here are some of my suggestions to you.

• FlowerGirl's and the FG spell Irresistible.
  • Install/enable more animation packs.  The Self debug doesn't work if there is no appropriate scene available.
  • There was a mod out there called Gender Bender that will change the gender.
  • You can also use VRIK to enable SL control, then you can use the controllers to change it on the fly
  • Skyrim does have prisons ... what you expecting fruit rollups? ?
16 hours ago, TopDogCat said:

Yeah it does make you wonder.  I look at it this way, you don't have to go down the rabbit hole.  I made that mistake trying a bunch of different mods, and yes it can get pretty crazy.

Let's not forget we talking about VR here, so it's in your face.  I'm trying to setup a VR list with the basics you talking about.

My VR main is actually a guy, so I don't really mind 1st person (it's desirable in fact) as long as I get to choose the target (in this case, Serana, and any romance companions I add to my load order). I just enjoy the challenge of making a female character and trying to keep them pure in Flatrim SE, and other Bethesda games, and for some reason I completely neglected to consider the obvious (in hindsight) ramifications of testing out the plugins and actually playing it that way in VR, lmao.

Doesn't Flowergirls tend to make you 'spin' in VR or auto kick you to third person? I'll for sure add a few more animation packs, thanks, but I don't think that was the issue as there are plenty of base Sexlab animations that should have been fine for my male PC to be part of. I was probably just doing it wrong. It would still be nice if there was a plugin where you could ask in dialog and then choose a general theme (missionary, doggystyle, ect, like the Animated Prostitution mods for Fallout), and I'm genuinely surprised I can't see one in Downloads. 

10 hours ago, Daguy2021 said:

Doesn't Flowergirls tend to make you 'spin' in VR or auto kick you to third person? I'll for sure add a few more animation packs, thanks, but I don't think that was the issue as there are plenty of base Sexlab animations that should have been fine for my male PC to be part of. I was probably just doing it wrong. It would still be nice if there was a plugin where you could ask in dialog and then choose a general theme (missionary, doggystyle, ect, like the Animated Prostitution mods for Fallout), and I'm genuinely surprised I can't see one in Downloads. 

I believe there is a fix for the spin, as I remember getting it to work sometimes.  I also believe there are some faulty default animations in SL, and I don't know it it's fixed in the new version 1.64c I think.  I don't remember the name, but there is a plugin to choose scenes, and I think you can use something like sextools to tag and manage them.

I don't remember the name, but during the scene you select the NPC and use a shout or something to pull up a list of scenes. 

Maybe I'm late to the party, haven't played VR for quite some time. While I got everything up and running again (still a bit of a WIP), I discoverd this:

Simple Mod Item Spawner -Alternative To AddItemMenu for AE VR or SE

Yep, that's right, no more awkwardly messing with the console while wearing a headset and fumbling for the correct keys ?

There seems to be one caveat for VR though- you can't have any disabled plugins in your load order, or it will get confused and display the wrong one. I hope this will get fixed in the future, but for now just removing them worked for me (using MO2).

On 6/3/2022 at 9:41 PM, AFoolishSamurai said:

Heya, I'm trying to run Aroused in VR and anytime I start an animation with aroused specifically it puts me in the sky? like above a giant camp near whiterun. can't tell if this is a vr issue or known aroused issue, any help is appreciated

And it just happened to me recently again, and I don't remember what the problem was.  Although it's either one of these issues.  You have a bad animation file and/or haven't properly ran FNIS/Nemesis.  It also might be  your LO, but it might be your VR Patch setup.,

I also think it might be that you don't have the proper animation for the scene that is trying to be played.  I'm pretty sure the stock default stuff is bad.

On 6/5/2022 at 12:45 AM, TopDogCat said:

And it just happened to me recently again, and I don't remember what the problem was.  Although it's either one of these issues.  You have a bad animation file and/or haven't properly ran FNIS/Nemesis.  It also might be  your LO, but it might be your VR Patch setup.,

I also think it might be that you don't have the proper animation for the scene that is trying to be played.  I'm pretty sure the stock default stuff is bad.

Got it solved somehow, IIRC it was load order, or perhaps a non-special edition/vr mod accidentally seeded in there somewhere, been a minute but got everything running smooth now ^-^

After futzing around with FNIS for quite some time, It is worth noting that "Remove Standard Animations" v1.3 as mentioned in the OP will make FNIS bark at animations incompatible with VR. There's no current instructions or workaround for this that I was able to find, so it may need removed from the tracker (Or have extra information or post reference I missed added to it as a footnote)

2 hours ago, Kupok said:

After futzing around with FNIS for quite some time, It is worth noting that "Remove Standard Animations" v1.3 as mentioned in the OP will make FNIS bark at animations incompatible with VR. There's no current instructions or workaround for this that I was able to find, so it may need removed from the tracker (Or have extra information or post reference I missed added to it as a footnote)

did you use the SE version?
Or convert the files to SE?

I just never uploaded it to the official files, sorry. Maybe this works for you:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/145448-sexlab-remove-standard-animations/?do=findComment&comment=3250743