SkyrimVR Compatibility Tracking (1/27/21)

On 6/30/2021 at 3:50 PM, unwashed biomass said:

There is another rather serious problem with Estrus Chaurus. I don't (yet) know about NPCs but when player is about to birth eggs i get CTD, like always.

Thanks for the info.  That sounds like a deal breaker.  I will link to your post in the OP and change Estrus' designation to very buggy! 

• 5 weeks later...

I saw that MNC and SOS are marked as compatible but i can´t get them to work. I know this post is for keeping people informed for VR compatible mods but i need some help and don´t know were to look for it. So plz point me to a guide if you can it would realy make my day.

First of all i already modded Skyrim SE so im not realy new to this just need help setting up SOS and MNC for Skyrim VR. I have SKSEVR,SkyUI VR, PapyrusUtilitys VR, Sexlab Beta8, MaximumSekeletonExtended, SOS, Animal SOS, MNC, Hentai Creatures, CBPC, HDT SMP, 3BBB and CBBE, Sexlab Arroused, etz 

First question: is it even possible as of now? I mean Everything works just fine but i can´t get the SOS or MNC Schlongs to show in animations and they don´t show up in the Creature Framework aswell. Creature Framework can see that i use the VR Patch as SexLab Version and everything else but its not showing the animals in the pages tab like it was in Spezial edition. 

I tryed different orders in MO2 and used different Guides to set up MNC but nothing worked. I did a lot of digging but seam to be stuck.
Can someone that has a working VR Setup with MNC help me with this one? Or any idears from SE Veterans. And yes i set up 3BBB with the SOS patches etz. Seams to be a loadingorder problem or just notworking in VR in general but thats realy unlikely.

(Here are the loadingorders from the guide i tryed)

Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.04 - 01.30.38.50.png

Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.04 - 00.07.51.29.png

Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.04 - 00.42.53.83.png

16 minutes ago, NiceJob said:

I saw that MNC and SOS are marked as compatible but i can´t get them to work. I know this post is for keeping people informed for VR compatible mods but i need some help and don´t know were to look for it. So plz point me to a guide if you can it would realy make my day.

First of all i already modded Skyrim SE so im not realy new to this just need help setting up SOS and MNC for Skyrim VR. I have SKSEVR,SkyUI VR, PapyrusUtilitys VR, Sexlab Beta8, MaximumSekeletonExtended, SOS, Animal SOS, MNC, Hentai Creatures, CBPC, HDT SMP, 3BBB and CBBE, Sexlab Arroused, etz 

First question: is it even possible as of now? I mean Everything works just fine but i can´t get the SOS or MNC Schlongs to show in animations and they don´t show up in the Creature Framework aswell. Creature Framework can see that i use the VR Patch as SexLab Version and everything else but its not showing the animals in the pages tab like it was in Spezial edition. 

I tryed different orders in MO2 and used different Guides to set up MNC but nothing worked. I did a lot of digging but seam to be stuck.
Can someone that has a working VR Setup with MNC help me with this one? Or any idears from SE Veterans. And yes i set up 3BBB with the SOS patches etz. Seams to be a loadingorder problem or just notworking in VR in general but thats realy unlikely.

(Here are the loadingorders from the guide i tryed)

I'm not using VR yet, but as I recall, there was an issue with CF and the latest version of jcontainers. Try using one version back from github.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95978-creature-framework-se/page/25/?tab=comments#comment-3290041

- Currently listed as fully compatible for version 5.52 SE

- Compatibility needs: Causes issue with VRIK and CTDs when jumping or leaving ground

Original Post:

So testing my new modlist for a VR playthrough... the Nibble's animations for SLAL causes VRIK to not appear in-game and shortly afterward a CTD (anytime you jump or end up in the air for any reason).

Might be a specific conflict, I have no idea how to test that but it crashes with and works fine without, all the other SLAL packs I've tested work normally.

Edited by zacherius

KInda good news. After installing SKSEVR from this post https://www.patreon.com/posts/more-vr-fixes-38894437 UIExtensions work. With Limited use thou - Anything that need keyboard input will stuck your game, There is console command thou that could resume your play if you accidently use feature that need this input. That means SGO3 is kinda compatibile with VR. Insemination works, so is bitrhing (thou as usual you will get disorted player during birthing anims (nothing major). AddItemMenu didn't work for me at all thou I didn't medle with it much.

On 8/4/2021 at 1:39 AM, NiceJob said:

I tried to install ASOS. In MNC options for meshes went w/o problems. But.... in game creatures didn't get erect while idling/wandering, only when they got participating in sex scenes their penises grew. When I get more inspiration with it i'll try to solve it - if it's possible anyway. This what would be perfect for me - ASOS during wandering (I loved seeing those dong being floppy in SSE) and proper ABC during sex animations. That beung said i deducted that you wantasos to be handled with sos instead mnc and that is early experiment. I sugest getting proper CF - Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE and try ASOS+ABC hybrid.

Edited by unwashed biomass
4 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

KInda good news. After installing SKSEVR from this post https://www.patreon.com/posts/more-vr-fixes-38894437 UIExtensions work. With Limited use thou - Anything that need keyboard input will stuck your game, There is console command thou that could resume your play if you accidently use feature that need this input. That means SGO3 is kinda compatibile with VR. Insemination works, so is bitrhing (thou as usual you will get disorted player during birthing anims (nothing major). AddItemMenu didn't work for me at all thou I didn't medle with it much.

Wait how did you manage to exit the input? I need to know for fertility mode since the patch for that isn't working for me. I tried everything but it seems completely doglocked, if i remember correctly I couldn't even open the command prompt when trying to name the kid, only option was to force the game to close...

1 hour ago, abouttreefittyy said:

Wait how did you manage to exit the input? I need to know for fertility mode since the patch for that isn't working for me. I tried everything but it seems completely doglocked, if i remember correctly I couldn't even open the command prompt when trying to name the kid, only option was to force the game to close...

Thou mileage may warry. When i tried this once game got messed up. Just do not click on things U already know will need keyboard input.

5 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

Just made new  game. spawned regular dog got him erected and ASOS + ABC works nicelly ;D so far. Thou i liked textures of canines bit more red like in ABC. I think ill swap them when i got time. Another issue will be with Meeko, already heavily customed by assets from Demonic Creatures ( made him Cyrodil Wolf) and i wanna have his junk floppy aswell.

Hi, sorry if this is somewhat off-topic, but I can't get SexLab to work. When I open the Animation loader it says that there are 0 registered animations, even though I have downloaded the Zaz animation pack. I've run FNIS, and it recognizes the pack, but it is not displayed in the game and the animations aren't playing, they are getting skipped. What am I doing wrong? 

On 8/9/2021 at 1:00 PM, abouttreefittyy said:

I have tested the FM name patch and it works for me.  Do you have the patch overwriting FM?  I have not tried it with the nexus fixes and patchs for FMv3.  Are you using that?  If you have the FM name patch installed correctly are you seeing the random name box checked in the MCM?

On 8/7/2021 at 3:07 PM, abouttreefittyy said:

For massmatchmaker I could only get it working using this:

Haven't tested much but seems to work alright, also regular matchmaker works from my testing

Thanks added this to the footnote for mass match maker.

On 8/9/2021 at 8:32 AM, unwashed biomass said:

I think I will hold off on adding this for now, as it is early access.  Thoughts?

• JayDrizzle changed the title to SkyrimVR Compatibility Tracking (8/17/21)

Also Sexlab Parasites is not entirelly compatibile with VR. Problems arise when spider eggs/penises and chauri worms get naturally expelled from player. It leads to animation simillar as of EC+ and while there is no ctd on it, player is forced to the ground with broken skeleton and there wouln't be an issue at all after, except for some reason after this any attempt at saving game leads to freeze - 100% repetable.

Edit: It works. Culprit: Wet Function Redux.

On 8/4/2021 at 1:39 AM, NiceJob said:

Try this: CreatureFramework V2_0_2.7z (can't upload MNC 12.6 for some reason - 144 mb so size maybe), converted by CAO. ALso i think ASOS should overwrite MNC in MO. And make sure CF is registering mods - get proper containers.

MY note on this thou: My previous post was kinda hasty, I can't get ASOS meshes to work properly, they just don't get erect outside of animations. This is problem i get both in SSE and VR. Also i noticed ASOS+ABC mesh is just regular ABC, they get erect properly but there is no any flopping (since my initial entusiams). I was able to see how this dick bouncing should look like in SSE when i installed experimental SOS version and applied SOS to a horse, make it erect etc.

On 8/6/2021 at 9:44 PM, zacherius said:

Original Post:

So testing my new modlist for a VR playthrough... the Nibble's animations for SLAL causes VRIK to not appear in-game and shortly afterward a CTD (anytime you jump or end up in the air for any reason).

That's very weird thing U are experiencing. I had Nibbles animations enabled my entire experience with Skyrim VR (latelly using CAO converted latest LE version) without any issues and I personally don't think any animation packs should pose such problems.

On 8/17/2021 at 1:09 PM, JayDrizzle said:

I have tested the FM name patch and it works for me.  Do you have the patch overwriting FM?  I have not tried it with the nexus fixes and patchs for FMv3.  Are you using that?  If you have the FM name patch installed correctly are you seeing the random name box checked in the MCM?

Yeah the issue was using FMv3, I switched to vanilla FM and now it works great

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Buckandisdead said:

Hi all

Just noticed a new version of ConsoleUtilVR has been released and was wondering if anyone has tried it with devious devices.

TA

Buck

Seems to work, the dll loads correctly, the game doesn't crash immediately, and other mods are able to detect it. Haven't done a complete test yet though.

On 9/27/2021 at 1:16 AM, Code Serpent said:

Regarding the AnimObjects issue. I've heard it's caused by VRIK's implementation. I'm wondering, has anyone has tried using VR Body to see if it has the same issues as VRIK?

The whole SL VR patch was build around vrik, i didn't even saw secription of VR body but i suspect it is hugelly inferior to vrik. I just love to have gestures, bow on back, daggers on wrists and swords on hips. Yet i hope some1 will figure this out eventually.