I can't get most of the gestures to work :'(

- I can sit anywhere fine with Be Seated

- I can holster weapons and shields using VRIK (using both controllers)

- During scenes, I can perform all "right button +" gestures (using my primary Right 1 defined in VRIK, default: press joystick)
- During scenes, I CAN NOT perform any "left button +" gestures
- During scenes, I CAN NOT perform any of the SLSO gestures

Like... wth? I can go into/out of 3rd person. I can change the stage and change the animation. But I cannot: align actors or adjust schlong OR perform any SLSO gestures (which is kinda important!) Tested using Follow me for sex (definitely not in a victim role, plus I have victim controls enabled). And, yeah, I've tried configuring the primary and secondary VRIK buttons to different things. Pretty much the one where you press down the joystick on the right controller is what works for me in the context of SLSO/SL animations. The buttons all work great in other contexts.

Anyone have any ideas? Like... clearly everything is hooked up. But I can't use my left controller at all & I can't use my secondary buttons. Only primary, right hand.

Mod list: https://gist.github.com/mrowrpurr/260b10fd9ab4c989a13cf6b55ded2583

Device is a Quest 2 (linked to PC). I don't think it's my device (?) it's probably a conflict (?) ~ Getting an Index as well so I'll be able to test a different device shortly. But the device works for other gestures. Just not during SLSO animation. Any thoughts, anyone? (I am super comfortable looking thru Papyrus if pointed in the right direction, not a C++ girl tho). Thank you!!

Note: I setup a loop over all action indexes + sent a mod event for each one (based on existing logic in the SL patch) and only the "Right Thumbstick" ones trigger (note: I can configure the Thumbstick to be the Grip or Trigger instead and those work too, but only the "Right Thumbstick" triggers). Totally weird. Continuing to search for answers...

EDIT: It works if... you go into the Gesture Overview/Config and map *something* to your Right secondary button and Left primary/secondary buttons. It doesn't matter what is mapped or what the gesture is. Simply having ANY action mapped to the left/[button] or right/[button] is enough and then the gestures are properly detected! Sooo unintuitive. But yay.

Edited by mrowrpurr
On 12/30/2021 at 12:47 PM, mrowrpurr said:

I can't get most of the gestures to work :'(

- I can sit anywhere fine with Be Seated

- I can holster weapons and shields using VRIK (using both controllers)

- During scenes, I can perform all "right button +" gestures (using my primary Right 1 defined in VRIK, default: press joystick)
- During scenes, I CAN NOT perform any "left button +" gestures
- During scenes, I CAN NOT perform any of the SLSO gestures

Like... wth? I can go into/out of 3rd person. I can change the stage and change the animation. But I cannot: align actors or adjust schlong OR perform any SLSO gestures (which is kinda important!) Tested using Follow me for sex (definitely not in a victim role, plus I have victim controls enabled). And, yeah, I've tried configuring the primary and secondary VRIK buttons to different things. Pretty much the one where you press down the joystick on the right controller is what works for me in the context of SLSO/SL animations. The buttons all work great in other contexts.

Anyone have any ideas? Like... clearly everything is hooked up. But I can't use my left controller at all & I can't use my secondary buttons. Only primary, right hand.

Mod list: https://gist.github.com/mrowrpurr/260b10fd9ab4c989a13cf6b55ded2583

Device is a Quest 2 (linked to PC). I don't think it's my device (?) it's probably a conflict (?) ~ Getting an Index as well so I'll be able to test a different device shortly. But the device works for other gestures. Just not during SLSO animation. Any thoughts, anyone? (I am super comfortable looking thru Papyrus if pointed in the right direction, not a C++ girl tho). Thank you!!

Note: I setup a loop over all action indexes + sent a mod event for each one (based on existing logic in the SL patch) and only the "Right Thumbstick" ones trigger (note: I can configure the Thumbstick to be the Grip or Trigger instead and those work too, but only the "Right Thumbstick" triggers). Totally weird. Continuing to search for answers...

EDIT: It works if... you go into the Gesture Overview/Config and map *something* to your Right secondary button and Left primary/secondary buttons. It doesn't matter what is mapped or what the gesture is. Simply having ANY action mapped to the left/[button] or right/[button] is enough and then the gestures are properly detected! Sooo unintuitive. But yay.

i had this problem,and simple vrik re-install solved my issue [Papyrus hooks didn't work,as i re-searched by the code of vrik & SLVR].

Edited by iEx5
10 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

Did any1 was able to make DAR to work in VR? I wanted to test Live Action mod from LL but to no avail and visual bugs started to happen, like khajit's missing heads, ppls arms/torsos etc.

Hi,

I used this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33746?tab=files  (DynamicAnimationReplacer v1.1.0a for Skyrim VR 1415)  

The animations for the NPCs seem to work ... but I turned off all animations for the player, I edited the file conditions by adding a condition:

AND NOT IsActorBase("Skyrim.esm"| 0x00000007) 

I think it works, though probably not always. This needs to be tested further.

Edit... ... it was probably animations from another mod (forgot to turn it off for testing). ?

Ok, this mod works for sure when disable DAR (VR) stops working.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34006

It's the only one that works ... question why.

Edited by Danek

Where can I download the version of SL that is required for this patch to work? 1.63 beta 7 or 8? I can only find the latest version (1.64) on this site. Thanks

EDIT: found the link a bit back in this thread. Thanks!

Edited by jorentanc

Can't get SLSO to work. The Enjoyment level UI bars seem to consistently get stuck. Orgasm events must be happening because Radiant Prostitution says it received orgasm events. But the actors don't visually orgasm. And the bar just gets stuck generally. (I haven't subscribed to SL orgasm events yet to confirm this - in progress)

Working my way thru the SLSO patch code looking for a fix. Don't know if anyone else has experienced this or maybe already patched it?

( As an aside: I'm working on a patch to bring the original SLSO game to VR so you can actively give pleasure / edge via gestures. I have this working but I can't get the enjoyment bars to work or trigger visual orgasms, which I'm not sure how it works yet. Doesn't work with or without my version of the patch. I have the "SLSO Patch for SL VRpatch 38" ) ~ if I figure this out myself I'll update post!

Note: I wasn't using SLSO 1.6.5 (1.6.5 isn't working for me either, though. Investigating...)

...any other coders out there interested in collaborating to get SLSO working well for the latest SLSO 1.7.6? :P

Edited by mrowrpurr
On 1/2/2022 at 12:52 PM, unwashed biomass said:

Did any1 was able to make DAR to work in VR? I wanted to test Live Action mod from LL but to no avail and visual bugs started to happen, like khajit's missing heads, ppls arms/torsos etc.

Got it working without problem, but deactivated player animations. Only for NPCs. Did not really do anything special to make it work, just ran Loot and FNIS.

But you need the VR version like mentioned above: DynamicAnimationReplacer v1.1.0a for Skyrim VR 1415

Edited by jep
13 hours ago, jep said:

Got it working without problem, but deactivated player animations. Only for NPCs. Did not really do anything special to make it work, just ran Loot and FNIS.

But you need the VR version like mentioned above: DynamicAnimationReplacer v1.1.0a for Skyrim VR 1415

I didn't clarify what the problem is, my bad. DAR itself "works" - no CTD or DLL warnings, etc. Problem is with mods utilizing DAR, more preciselly Live Action and Aroused Idles DAR edition. Idless kinda works, but only for player (that defeats very need for mod because using such iddle replacers you want to disable player), Live Action causes major graphics issues - glitchy brow, hair textures - invissible people or parts of them, and animations for them don't work. Hence my qoutmarks on works. In reality it doesn't work even by Todd standards.

Edited by unwashed biomass
On 1/3/2022 at 11:45 PM, mrowrpurr said:

Can't get SLSO to work. The Enjoyment level UI bars seem to consistently get stuck. Orgasm events must be happening because Radiant Prostitution says it received orgasm events. But the actors don't visually orgasm. And the bar just gets stuck generally. (I haven't subscribed to SL orgasm events yet to confirm this - in progress)

It works for me (well majority of the time - on rare ocassion i don't even see bars, but that probably massive papyrus overload happening then), but I trully don't understand what do you mean by "visually orgasm", because what i remember from SSE there was no such thing - just ejacuaction sound was playing indicating that (and it is happening in my VR buid), unless in newer versions of SLSO something changed I am at loss here.

New here. Some confusion as all the guides are somewhat out dated from what I can tell.

I think I nearly have everything working but in game the SexLab menu for requirement list all the items are grayed out. 

To add to that. 
IT says it needs SKSE 2.1.5 for the most recent SexLab verseion but the SKSE VR is behind. 
Nobody mentions anything about this anywhere. 

Another is if I want to get an older version of SKSE I can't find download links. 

Please advise. 

4 hours ago, BrainInAVat said:

New here. Some confusion as all the guides are somewhat out dated from what I can tell.

I think I nearly have everything working but in game the SexLab menu for requirement list all the items are grayed out. 

To add to that. 
IT says it needs SKSE 2.1.5 for the most recent SexLab verseion but the SKSE VR is behind. 
Nobody mentions anything about this anywhere. 

Another is if I want to get an older version of SKSE I can't find download links. 

Please advise. 

The VR patch was specifically built for 1.63 b8, I don't think it will work with newer versions. You can grab it here, second post ("Backup of original 1st post"), expand/scroll until you find "Old version:". Latest SKSE build for VR is 2.0.12, you can get it from https://skse.silverlock.org/.

You will also need at least PapyrusUtil VR (in misc files), overwriting the version that comes with SexLab, and VRIK.

As a general rule of thumb, anything that either comes with a .dll file (SKSE plugin), or modifies the UI (.swf) will require a separate VR version or some kind of patch. For the rest, most SSE versions should work ok.

Edited by past79

I'd like to play with the code, but I have a problem compiling it (I don't have this problem in SSE). I tried to transfer it to Skyrim SE and compile it (with the changed source files) but it didn't work - lots of compilation errors). How do I compile it?

5 minutes ago, Amczek89 said:

Well sexlab is showing, spells are working, probably animation is starting or omething buuut my character is going up in the sky or down below terrain. It stops along with animation 
What am I doing wrong? 
(clean save)

I had a similar situation when "SL VRpatch Beta8 38 - test" was overwritten by something. The "SL VRpatch Beta8 38 - test" is only overwritten by the hotfix. The placement of "PapyrusUtil VR - Scripting Utility Functions" was also significant. Everything works fine now. And another important thing all mods MUST BE unpacked.image.png.c45dfb7006d6df97ea028def85482fef.png

Edited by Danek
9 minutes ago, prinyo said:

Usually the compilation errors contain enough information about what you are missing.

Once upon a time I had a similar problem in Skyrim SE (dozens of bugs - which indicated files were missing, although these were present) found the problem was that in my region you are using "," instead of "." for example 1,2 instead of 1.2. changing the region made it compile normally. Here I have these bugs again, but changing the region doesn't help anymore (it helps in Skyrim SE). maybe I'm doing something wrong ... I carefully analyze these errors when I have time.

@Danek Some things are not showing up in NMM - are you using different mod manager? For example Papyrus don't have esp so it's not showing up

Papyrus Util seems to be fine, tho, since SexLab is seeing it properly

Load order 

GameMode=SkyrimVR

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SkyrimVR.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm=1
3DNPC.esp=1
Gray Fox Cowl.esm=1
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm=1
TKChildren.esm=1
SimpleChildren.esp=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp=1
Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1
vrik.esp=1
Animallica.esp=1
3DNPC0.esp=1
tpos_ultimate_esm.esp=1
SkyR - Riften Interiors.esp=1
SkyR - Solitude Interiors.esp=1
SkyR - Windhelm Interiors.esp=1
JKs Skyrim.esp=1
MagicalCollegeofWinterhold.esp=1
SkyR - Whiterun Interiors.esp=1
Immersive Jewelry.esp=1
VR Body.esp=1
SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp=1
Vivid WeathersSE.esp=1
FXCameraAttachFogEffect for Scenery ENB VR.esp=1
Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow.esp=1
Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp=1
Eli_Breezehome.esp=1
SkyR - Riverwood Interiors.esp=1
skyBirds_SSE.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
NPC_Overhaul_V_1_.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Immersive Encounters.esp=1
Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp=1
Guards_Armor_Replacer.esp=1
Cats-in-SkyrimSSE.esp=1
SkyR - Windhelm Interiors USP patch.esp=1
Shiva's Vanilla Clothing Replacer.esp=1
DBM_GuardsArmorReplacer_Patch.esp=1
DBM_IW_Patch.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
DBM_JKSkyrim_Patch.esp=1
TKChildren.esp=1
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp=1
Insects Begone - Spiders and Chaurus.esp=1
Insects Begone - Dawnguard - Spiders and Chaurus.esp=1
Insects Begone - DragonBorn Spiders and Ashoppers.esp=1
SoS_VividWeathers_Patch.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Wavy Waters.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
Gray Fox Flora Overhaul.esp=1
MageVR.esp=1
Haem Projects Goblands.esp=1
VitoFollower.esp=1
moonpath.esp=1
LegacyoftheDragonborn - NPC Overhaul.esp=1
moonpath - optional no spiders.esp=1
VR Body - Immersive Armors Patch.esp=1
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp=1
Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp=1
Improved Eyes Skyrim - Serana.esp=1
Veydosebrom.esp=1
Shiva's Vanilla Hair Replacer.esp=1
DBM_TheGrayCowlofNocturnal_Patch.esp=1
DBM_IA_Patch.esp=1
DBM_Moonpath_Patch.esp=1
SkyrimVR - USSEP Patch.esp=1
DBM_ImmersiveJewelry_Patch.esp=1
DBM_SMIM_Patch.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
Follow me for Sex.esp=1
FacegenForKids.esp=1
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp=1
SoS_ImmersiveCitizens_Patch.esp=0
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
3dnpc - Overhual.esp=0
WICO - Immersive Character.esp=1
WICO - Immersive People.esp=1
WICO - USSEP Compatible Patch.esp=1
WICO - Wild Hunt Gears.esp=1
Cuyima 3DNPC - Redone.esp=1

edit: I can see NPC in some position but my character is still falling down or flying up high  

Edited by Amczek89