SkyrimVR Compatibility Tracking (1/27/21)

7 minutes ago, gargamel9 said:

Cool, I was using the previous version. Gonna give it another shot, thanks. But I wonder, if this could cause some compatibility issues with SexLab...

I am using 

without issues (for now). and actually makes 

really cool :) 

Edited by awire
1 hour ago, awire said:

I already have that SL VR patch. I dropped Defeat because of issues, but now I may give it another try (though it'll have to wait, as I am trying out Sanguine's Debauchery, and I installed Death Alternative for that...

The new version does indeed seem to work. Even the occasional AI package does kick in and the PC can walk under AI control. Most of the time I still get stuck, but at least it's without those horrifying body-warping effects. Eventually I get teleported, but most of the time it's quicker to walk physically in the desired direction, turn 180° and back out again, turn... rinse and repeat.

This definitely seems like a great leap forward. But there's still a lot of testing to be done.

15 hours ago, awire said:

Worked for me with 0.2.0 :)

15 hours ago, gargamel9 said:

Cool, I was using the previous version. Gonna give it another shot, thanks. But I wonder, if this could cause some compatibility issues with SexLab...

Potentially it might break 3rd person view? Will give it a try today, thanks for sharing!

3 minutes ago, past79 said:

Potentially it might break 3rd person view? Will give it a try today, thanks for sharing!

I can't say, as I normally don't use 3rd person in VR anymore (since the various spin fixes). I have yet to test what it does, where 3rd person is forced in SE mods. 

17 hours ago, gargamel9 said:

I can't say, as I normally don't use 3rd person in VR anymore (since the various spin fixes). I have yet to test what it does, where 3rd person is forced in SE mods. 

That is hardcore :D some animations I have installed are hard to stay in first person . I am switching between third and first person without issues with vrikActions installed.

On 6/9/2022 at 6:44 PM, awire said:

without issues (for now). and actually makes 

You're right, Defeat seems to work better than ever. But how do you handle the struggle controls? (not so much for struggling, but rather for getting up in the "left for dead" scenario) I did switch the struggle control from STRAFE to ATTACK, but the struggle bar remains empty regardless of how I fumble with the controllers, how much I press the trigger or wiggle the joysticks... (STRAFE doesn't work either, of course). Do you have a workaround?

1 minute ago, gargamel9 said:

You're right, Defeat seems to work better than ever. But how do you handle the struggle controls? (not so much for struggling, but rather for getting up in the "left for dead" scenario) I did switch the struggle control from STRAFE to ATTACK, but the struggle bar remains empty regardless of how I fumble with the controllers, how much I press the trigger or wiggle the joysticks... (STRAFE doesn't work either, of course). Do you have a workaround?

Ah yes struggle feature is not working you have to disable it. (Also not working with controller I think, a patch would be great, especially one where you have to shake your body haha)

1 minute ago, awire said:

That is hardcore :D some animations I have installed are hard to stay in first person . I am switching between third and first person without issues with vrikActions installed.

I can stomach anything. I've never experienced motion sickness in my life, and always 1st person is the most immersive :D But, obviously, different people have different tastes, I have no issue with that. The problem is, though, with poses. Those were almost completely broken until vrikActions. Furniture works better, too. I find myself installing a bunch of mods I thought I'd never play... Like Defeat, above.

7 minutes ago, awire said:

Ah yes struggle feature is not working you have to disable it. (Also not working with controller I think, a patch would be great, especially one where you have to shake your body haha)

How do you disable it? Is there an option I am missing? Or do you mean disable the scenario (which is, unfortunately, what I have done, for now).

Edited by gargamel9
40 minutes ago, gargamel9 said:

How do you disable it? Is there an option I am missing? Or do you mean disable the scenario (which is, unfortunately, what I have done, for now).

In mcm > defeat > player defeat, there is a whole setting section for it with the first entry being, "player can resist", turn it off. The whole setting group should now be grayed out.

Things I want to try out with vrikActions:

Mme milkpumps

Beastess crawling

Estruschorus

Edited by awire
7 hours ago, awire said:

In mcm > defeat > player defeat, there is a whole setting section for it with the first entry being, "player can resist", turn it off. The whole setting group should now be grayed out.

Your're right, there are so many settings that I completely forgot about this one!

Thanks for your recommendations, but I'm more into F-F domination, as you can probably tell from my mods :) 

Edited by gargamel9
On 6/8/2022 at 6:03 PM, gargamel9 said:

Okay, so the first attempt at using this led to me appearing in a void, when teleported by Body Search for a search, so I guess, I'll pick this up again when it's more refined.

tested it. had no issues. I dreamed that it would put hmd orientation as it is in animation (if imma upside down in game i would like to be same, etc.) so kinda dissapointed for now.

Edited by unwashed biomass
1 hour ago, unwashed biomass said:

tested it. had no issues. I dreamed that it would put hmd orientation as it is in animation (if imma upside down in game i would like to be same, etc.) so kinda dissapointed for now.

I am not sure if that would be horrible or amazing :D do you know any vr games that have such a functionality ?

5 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

Yes, I was referring to version 0.1 Since, the void issue is gone. I'd also like what you describe, about the hmd. I'm still in the middle of testing. It seemed to me that version 0.2.0 was doing that, but I haven't gotten to the upside-down part yet, so I could be wrong, and I can't rule out 0.4.2 does it, too, with the right settings. Or, quite possibly, as you suggest, neither one does. Engine-wise, this seems more likely. But I agree, it would be really cool.

Is the 1.63 version of SexLab that's currently on the download page the correct one for VR? I just started trying to set up for VR, and I can't identify it specifically as Beta 8.

SexLabFrameworkSE_v163.7z

68.88 MB / November 20, 2021

7 hours ago, Sneekah said:

Is the 1.63 version of SexLab that's currently on the download page the correct one for VR? I just started trying to set up for VR, and I can't identify it specifically as Beta 8.

Most likely. You'll easily recognize it in the MCM, as it has a tab dedicated to VR.

• 2 weeks later...

Could anyone give me some tips on how they have the VR section of SexLab configured for animations to work properly. First time I initiated an animation the woman and I were like molded together and I kept spinning in circles with the slightest movement of my head. Second one I was like 4 feet above the person and animation wasnt actually playing.

2 hours ago, GrndZero said:

Could anyone give me some tips on how they have the VR section of SexLab configured for animations to work properly. First time I initiated an animation the woman and I were like molded together and I kept spinning in circles with the slightest movement of my head. Second one I was like 4 feet above the person and animation wasnt actually playing.

look for the VR spin fixes for various mods, here, and you can also use the VRIKactions mod from Nexus (I recommend alternating between 0.2.0 and 0.4.3 - for some mods, the 0.2.0 is the only version that works. The newer one is better with AI control, though.

10 hours ago, suzumera said:

Am new to all of this and don't know where to start, and yeah ofcourse I had the game the headset so what next ? 

Assuming you're here for the adult orientated version then best to start at the link below.  

But really pay attention to the versions of mods! - Don't just download the latest versions, it's very specific in VR especially getting racemenu to work and sexlab to install with the VR interface.

Edited by jc321
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi, I don't know how to start a new game with mods because

1. I try to start a new game with mods, the intro will not work, either the camera/view will spin, or it just won't work.

2. Trying to start a vanilla game, waiting to get out of the chariot, then saving, quitting the game and relaunching the modded version of it. The audio will not work, and I will be stuck, not able to create my character.

I also tried to use alternate start mods, like Skyrim Unbound, but the game won't even start and for Live Another Life, the game screen appear for a few second and then crash

Tried Realm of Lorkhan, game started, but it crashed a few time after I clicked on new game

Does someone know how to start a game ?

(it might just be me that is dumb, but I can't manage to make it work and I'm tired of it)

Ah and I don't know if there is a better place to ask that question, so I just asked here

Edited by Eimda Wander