SkyrimVR Compatibility Tracking (1/27/21)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, CrossbreedRaver said:

SOS has a problem with Skyrim VR ESL Support mod. You'll crash if you try to load the save. The Schlongs of Skyrim AE - No DLL Version surprisingly works, but you will get a warning.

I believe you need to start a new game in order for VR ESL to work. Did you do that?

On 9/19/2023 at 9:19 AM, dietodeath7765 said:

i dont know if anyone still tracks this but for anyone who cares, ScRappies Matchmaker works in vr, you only need to get your hands on a profile file since you cant create one in mcm.

Do you have any links to available profiles?

On 12/25/2023 at 3:48 AM, gargamel9 said:

I believe you need to start a new game in order for VR ESL to work. Did you do that?

That is on a new game. Also, the source of the crash is from SOS not compatible with VR ESL, and SOS needs a patch, which I found a temp fix for it.

Edited by CrossbreedRaver
5 hours ago, CrossbreedRaver said:

That is on a new game. Also, the source of the crash is from SOS not compatible with VR ESL, and SOS needs a patch, which I found a temp fix for it.

In that case, I'm sorry, I can't provide any more insight, as I don't use SOS. (Unless you mean Sounds of Skyrim :D )

On 12/24/2023 at 10:51 PM, CrossbreedRaver said:

SOS has a problem with Skyrim VR ESL Support mod. You'll crash if you try to load the save. The Schlongs of Skyrim AE - No DLL Version surprisingly works, but you will get a warning.

Does Dllles version of SOS distribute schlongs at all? Last i tried this apart from dependancie ver mismatch no males were schlongified.

Edited by unwashed biomass
18 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

Does Dllles version of SOS distribute schlongs at all? Last i tried this apart from dependancie ver mismatch no males were schlongified.

Oh that's something I didn't even consider it. I only did a short test to whatever or not I can see my own schlong, and the fact I didn't crashed. I need to test this then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/23/2024 at 7:54 PM, Jenova23 said:

Does anyone know how to get the behaviour file generator working for Skyrim VR? I tried both FNIS versions for Skyrim VR but none of them work.

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_GSPoser_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim VR compatible<<

Have you the correct version on GSPoser installed make sure its for SE not LE

6 hours ago, Buckandisdead said:

Have you the correct version on GSPoser installed make sure its for SE not LE

I managed to figure it out but it had nothing to do with the mod itself. The VR generator for FNIS dosen't work for some reason, but when I switched to the se version it worked fine.