Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, fido11 said:

The setting for "even actors heights" is greyed out. How do I enable it or is better to leave it unenabled? I just want to see the difference it makes in animation.

I was wondering the same, not sure when that  happened, but afair this function it caused rather more issues then offered additional value so it makes sence.  Others most likely know better, so take it with a pinch of salt.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I do not understand the meaning of the description of the toggle "filter gay/lesbian animations":

"Scenes containing all the same gender will automatically remove non-gay/lesbian animations, unless doing so would result in the scene having no animations at all"

So, if this toggle is on, sex with the same gender will have all the same-sex animations removed, so basically with this toggle ON, gay/lesbian sex will use hetero sex animations?

Or what else? This quote makes no sense 

what happens when this toggle is on, and what happens when this toggle is off.

Edited by wattbatt
2 hours ago, wattbatt said:

Hello, I do not understand the meaning of the description of the toggle "filter gay/lesbian animations":

"Scenes containing all the same gender will automatically remove non-gay/lesbian animations, unless doing so would result in the scene having no animations at all"

So, if this toggle is on, sex with the same gender will have all the same-sex animations removed, so basically with this toggle ON, gay/lesbian sex will use hetero sex animations?

Or what else? This quote makes no sense 

what happens when this toggle is on, and what happens when this toggle is off.

It doesn't make sense because you got it backwards.

• What does the filter do? remove non-gay/lesbian animations.
  • Conditions: Scenes containing all the same gender + existing same gender animations for the scene.

So I'd assume filter on: only gay/lesbian animations are used for all male or all female scenes. Filter off: gay/lesbian animations and heterosexual animations can be used for all male or all female scenes. But I don't recall a time where I had to use that setting, and I don't have my game at hand to check if there is something else going on there. 

2 Ways to Fix Skyrim Failed to Allocate Memory Error Effectively

I have been getting this ever since I got a lot of animation but not too much. It crashes mostly on loading  scene and sometimes when I am fighting a dragon. I tried everything. enboost, crash fixes mods, etc.

Mod List:

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name

"0000","+","DLC: HighResTexturePack03"

"0001","+","DLC: HighResTexturePack02"

"0002","+","DLC: HighResTexturePack01"

"0003","+","DLC: HearthFires"

"0004","+","DLC: Dragonborn"

"0005","+","DLC: Dawnguard"

"0006","+","Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch"

"0007","+","SkyUI"

"0008","+","Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-"

"0009","+","Climates Of Tamriel-V"

"0010","+","Skyrim Flora Overhaul"

"0011","+","FNIS Creature Pack 7.6"

"0012","+","RaceMenu"

"0013","+","NetImmerse Override v-3-4-4"

"0014","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended"

"0015","+","SexLabFramework_v"

"0016","+","UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul"

"0017","+","Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - ErectVersion"

"0018","+","Guard Dialogue Overhaul"

"0019","+","Faces"

"0020","+","PapyrusUtil - Scripting Utility Functions"

"0021","+","Skyrim Unbound Reborn"

"0022","+","Choose Your Starting Skills"

"0023","+","ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller 1_3"

"0024","+","ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full"

"0025","+","Pretty Face"

"0026","+","SG Female Eyebrows"

"0027","+","The Eyes Of Beauty 9"

"0028","+","KS Hairdos Renewal"

"0029","+","Static Mesh Improvement Mod"

"0030","+","JContainers"

"0031","+","SLAnimLoader"

"0032","+","Immersive Weapons"

"0033","+","MoreNastyCritters_v"

"0034","+","Billyy's SLAL Animations 5.7"

"0035","+","CreatureFramework V"

"0036","+","UIExtensions"

"0037","+","Fuz Ro D'oh"

"0038","+","TroublesofHeroine"

"0039","+","TroubleofHeroineVoicePack"

"0040","+","SL Defeat v"

"0041","+","MYSLALPACK v12.0"

"0042","+","Immersive Patrols"

"0043","-","Normal_separator"

"0044","+","Ordinator 9.30.0"

"0045","+","AmazingFollowerTweaks_1_66"

"0046","+","Bijin Warmaidens"

"0047","+","Immersive Animations"

"0048","+","Sounds of Skyrim - The Wilds 1_13 Full Version"

"0049","+","Skyrim Immersive Creatures"

"0050","+","The Dance of Death 4-0"

"0051","+","Falskaar V1_2_1final"

"0052","+","Convenient Horses"

"0053","+","MfgConsole"

"0054","+","Load Game CTD Fix"

"0055","+","FNIS Behavior 7_6 XXL"

"0056","+","HDT Physics Extensions"

"0057","+","BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks"

"0058","+","SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6"

"0059","+","SLAX - 29 - 2019"

"0060","+","Papyrus Extender - 2.5"

"0061","+","Babo SLAL Human LE"

"0062","+","Babo SLAL Creature LE"

"0063","+","Continue Game No Crash"

"0064","+","Crash Fixes v12 - Beta 4"

"0065","+","SrtCrashFix"

"0066","+","SLDrunkRedux v"

"0067","+","SLHH Expansion"

"0068","+","BaboDialogue"

"0069","+","Populated Cities Towns Villages Reborn"

"0070","+","Sexlab Sexlab Approach Redux"

"0071","+","Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V"

"0072","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"

"0073","+","All-in-One CBBE HDT Animated Pussy 4.0"

What happened to "sexlab kidnap", "sexlab ambush" "Sexlab assault" sort of plugins to Sexlab? Does Sexlab comes with all of them included in the 68mb file now, if not how can i find them? 

Writing here for support is like whispering into the wind, but people here in this site mock us for some strange reason when we open topics to ask these things, so i dont even know anymore. 

25 minutes ago, Acacia17 said:

What happened to "sexlab kidnap", "sexlab ambush" "Sexlab assault" sort of plugins to Sexlab? Does Sexlab comes with all of them included in the 68mb file now, if not how can i find them? 

i think most of that is done with sexlab defeat these days

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

i think most of that is done with sexlab defeat these days

Thank you for answering and pardon me showering you wtih questions soon because there is literally nowhere else in this forum that i can get help;

They are not located in the guide you linked to me yesterday;

1 - Can i just add them after i downloaded installed and enabled everything from this list, or before which mod/category i should install them exactly? I would guess right before the last category with jcontainers etc, but i dont know. 

2- Is there another guide or post that lists 2022 sexlab compatible plugins like defeat(assuming its compatible), if so can you give me a link?

3 - Do i have to install animation packs, or do they come included with Sexlab frameworks file? If they are not included with Sexlab File, again, they are not listed in this guide, so if you can provide me with another link that lists 2022 sexlab compatible animation packs?

4 - Is there a sexlab support discord server that i can join, if there is one, can you provide me with an invite?

Thank you so much.

9 hours ago, Acacia17 said:

They are not located in the guide you linked to me yesterday;

https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/110-combat-sex/?sortby=file_downloads&sortdirection=desc

1 - Can i just add them after i downloaded installed and enabled everything from this list, or before which mod/category i should install them exactly? I would guess right before the last category with jcontainers etc, but i dont know.

umm....you just install it? i don't use defeat myself.

2- Is there another guide or post that lists 2022 sexlab compatible plugins like defeat(assuming its compatible), if so can you give me a link?

there are many guides around for different things, but i don't keep track of them, i'm not google.

3 - Do i have to install animation packs, or do they come included with Sexlab frameworks file? If they are not included with Sexlab File, again, they are not listed in this guide, so if you can provide me with another link that lists 2022 sexlab compatible animation packs?

sexlab has some animations, but you will want to get some packs to have more, these ones have aggressive animations:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2376-anubs-animation-dump-reborn/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4369-proxys-animations/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11477-psyche-animation-lese-2021-12-1/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3975-znaroks-animations-with-slal-packsse-version-included/

4 - Is there a sexlab support discord server that i can join, if there is one, can you provide me with an invite?

https://www.loverslab.com/

look at the right side and scroll down to the big blue box.

Edited by MadMansGun

Hi,

I got into situation where when i leave a building, a rape scene begins. Usually there is a message "Your chastity gear protects you from...", then the scene ends and I can continue playing normal.

This time that message still does appear, but I do not retrieve player controls and npcs included in the scene are stuck as well.

I tried console command to return player controls, annihilated and replaced the npcs.. but then I noticed my follower, which I cannot replace without breaking things, is still bound on the ground.

Is there any way to end the scene manualy? (The End animation doesn't work because no animation ever began... I'm stuck in the moment where npcs are looking at player character)

Thanks for tips and helps)

• 1 month later...

I am running Skyrim SE - version 1.6.353

I downloaded both the SE and AE versions from the file download. Tried them both and did not get SexLab to work.

I have all the pre-requisites installed.

I never see  "Reading SexLab..." in FINIS - I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

2022-08-07_15-42-19.png

Edited by CyberInfluencer
2 hours ago, CyberInfluencer said:

I am running Skyrim SE - version 1.6.353

I downloaded both the SE and AE versions from the file download. Tried them both and did not get SexLab to work.

I have all the pre-requisites installed.

I never see  "Reading SexLab..." in FINIS - I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

2022-08-07_15-42-19.png

You posted this in the SL LE thread. Are you sure you got the correct file? Go to the SL SE download page and get the 164c file + Address Library and SKSE for AE.

22 hours ago, Just Don't said:

You posted this in the SL LE thread. Are you sure you got the correct file? Go to the SL SE download page and get the 164c file + Address Library and SKSE for AE.

Sorry - did not realize there were seperate threads for SE and LE.

I don't have animal dicks. I assumed they come "free" with Create Frameworks but apparently, they don't?

I'd install MNC but I either have

Olrim with litereally ally 96543 mods set up

Skyrim SE (with all DLCs)  but it's untouched

So what do? I tried using the untamed and Riding Styles mod which both apparently rely on Creature Framework dicks.
The animations (mostly) all play out as they're supposed to. But without dicks, it's mostly left to fantasy.

TL:DR WHERE DICKS??? HOW? ?

15 hours ago, Ionenschatten said:

I don't have animal dicks. I assumed they come "free" with Create Frameworks but apparently, they don't?

I'd install MNC but I either have

Olrim with litereally ally 96543 mods set up

Skyrim SE (with all DLCs)  but it's untouched

So what do? I tried using the untamed and Riding Styles mod which both apparently rely on Creature Framework dicks.
The animations (mostly) all play out as they're supposed to. But without dicks, it's mostly left to fantasy.

TL:DR WHERE DICKS??? HOW? ?

I Have LE, but I run MNC, then overwrite with Baka ABC.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2013 at 10:20 AM, Ashal said:

scaling related CTD.

The box in this file is already activated by default, with it activated or without it, my sex animations with NPC or Creature are getting frozen the same way.

I even knew how to configure this SexLab before, but I don't remember anything else, and this is getting on my nerves that I can't see the sexual animations anymore, because the only thing I hear are the sounds of sex, and having to keep looking at something standing there like a statue is just too annoying.

I use the same mods I've always used, and before it worked perfect, but I can't find a solution to this freezing that's been happening.?

My sex animations with NPC or animal are just like the picture I took in-game.

One looking at the other and totally frozen.

https://imgbox.com/AfiGa76V