Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Does sexlab recognize 'Schlongs' revealing armor as 'naked'?

If not, what do I need to do to get sexlab to perceive an item worn on a given slot is 'not there' / naked / exposed?

I've flagged some armor with the keyword 'SOS_revealing' thereby getting 'schlongs' to still show while that armor is worn, but I see that sexlab animations still unequip that gear when sex occurs, and other sexlab-based mods that trigger effects on nudity do not trigger.

So I am wondering if there is another keyword or something I should add?

- particularly in working for both sexes, male and female.

26 minutes ago, jyotai said:

So I am wondering if there is another keyword or something I should add?

- particularly in working for both sexes, male and female.

You can either add the nostrip keyword to the items (SexlabNoStrip I think - but double check spelling) to have an item be ignored by Sexlab for stripping purposes, or simply open the "strip item editor" tab in Sexlab and mark items you or your target NPC are wearing as "never remove" items.  This is how you can avoid Sexlab stripping these items in slots that you normally do want stripped like the body slot.

As for mods that do things based on being naked - that would depend on how the mod in question detects nudity.  Lots of those mods look for things like the ArmorCuirass tag to decide if a player is naked or not.

As far as I know Sexlab does not naturally detect "schlongified" armor as a no-strip item, similarly it won't detect items marked as "naked" in Sexlab Aroused as no-strip.  Items need to be configured or tagged separately for each of these mods to know how you want them to be dealt with.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

You can either add the nostrip keyword to the items (SexlabNoStrip I think - but double check spelling) to have an item be ignored by Sexlab for stripping purposes, or simply open the "strip item editor" tab in Sexlab and mark items you or your target NPC are wearing as "never remove" items.  This is how you can avoid Sexlab stripping these items in slots that you normally do want stripped like the body slot.

Thanks. Further investigation and it turns out the mod I was working around has a keyword for what I needed, Sexlab Arousal which has a keyword 'EroticArmor'.

That said, while I am in there fixing my mod, I will probably put the SexlabNoStrip keyword in as well - for things that I want marked as such in the version of the mod I hope to upload 'someday'. :)

A few observations, if the SexLab Diary algorithms are still being developed.

It might be worthwhile to track the last half-dozen sex partners and reduce experience for sex with those same partners.  Traveling cross country with a follower-lover, I get frequent sex requests (yeah, life is hell).  Even though I'm not initiating this, it feels like I'm "running up the score" for sex experience.  Since mods like Radiant Prostitution base payments on the character's SexLab experience stats, it feels like cheating to have Grand Master experience for sex heavily weighted toward just one partner. 

"Sexual Purity" and "Sexual Perversion" seem more like "Sexual Devotion" and "Sexual Activity".  I normally see Purity stuck at Neutral, but I noticed that having started this playthrough with a follower-lover, my Purity is quite high, despite 53% of my sex being with clients (Radiant Prostitution), 5% with creatures, with a few rapes (as victim) thrown in.  That doesn't seem so pure.  But 43% of the sex was with the same lover, which seems to have kicked up Purity.  Perversion increases with frequent sex.  Is that perverted, or simply very "active"?  Anyway, it's not clear what these stats are tracking, but the labels seem a bit off and could perhaps benefit from rewording or improved explanation. 

Please accept these comments as constructive criticism to help make the mod even better, as that is what I intended here. 

What the hell? Sexlab kills Skyrim whenever I try to save game. The screen goes black and I can hear sounds and the game seems to be still running. Have to kill the process to close the game! This gets fixed when I uninstall sexlab. Why is this?

1 hour ago, jakiro_ said:

What the hell? Sexlab kills Skyrim whenever I try to save game. The screen goes black and I can hear sounds and the game seems to be still running. Have to kill the process to close the game! This gets fixed when I uninstall sexlab. Why is this?

first. sexlab is certainly not responsible for this error!
secondly. if someone should help you, it would be good to know which mods you have installed.
thirdly. how do you install? nmm or mo or manually?
fourthly. you have not accidentally tried to install sexlab for the se version?
fifthly. it is necessary to run FNIS after installing sexlab.

p.s.. If the picture turns black but the sound continues to run, i would suspect a problem with your computer. graphic card driver for example.

9 hours ago, Vincenza said:

first. sexlab is certainly not responsible for this error!
secondly. if someone should help you, it would be good to know which mods you have installed.
thirdly. how do you install? nmm or mo or manually?
fourthly. you have not accidentally tried to install sexlab for the se version?
fifthly. it is necessary to run FNIS after installing sexlab.

p.s.. If the picture turns black but the sound continues to run, i would suspect a problem with your computer. graphic card driver for example.

first of all, you sir have an excelent rig, and im talking about your cheap second one, the first one its a fucking rocket time traveler space machine :'v

On 7/14/2018 at 2:24 PM, COLOCO said:

i mean the idea is to make more space because i already have a lot of anims from SLA etc....if i edit the fnis and delete some of their anims?

I would also be able to delete some of the default animations.  I've disabled a bunch as is and am never going to use some at all.  With new SLAL packs being made, having a 100+ you are can't change is.........

Okay, so I hope this isn't a dumb question someone already answered at one of the last nearly 500 pages ... ?

I'm using a mod that gives every race a different body high (I think it's "everybody's different"; I tested a lot of SL mods, though ...) and of course it leads to the fact that some SL scenes don't look correct because of the different body high. My nord are pretty big and woodelves pretty small and so on.

Now I noticed something in the Sexlab MCM called "Profile" and it says "global". Is there a way (or already a mod) that adds the races into that profile? So I can adjust the animations for every race-combination?

You can also use the hotkeys in SexLab to adjust alignment, which is automatically saved to SL's animation profile. Even that doesn't always work if there's a serious discrepancy in the height of actors (Bretons at Weight 0 have a height of ~9.5, while high elves can be height 1.2) so the "even actors' height" option is recommended as well.

11 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

There's a setting on the main MCM page called "even actors' height" that should fix your issue.

Yeah, I know this setting but avoided it because it looks weird if they just all of a sudden change their size. Also I had some bugs in the past when they didn't swapped back to normal afterwards. I hoped that their was a more elegant way because sometimes the different highs of the actors looks pretty ... interesting. ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2018 at 8:29 AM, Joe_Oni said:

I would also be able to delete some of the default animations.  I've disabled a bunch as is and am never going to use some at all.  With new SLAL packs being made, having a 100+ you are can't change is.........

Option is available already on the "Rebuild and Clean" MCM menu page, that is exactly what the "Suppress Disabled Animations" item will do for you.

On 8/23/2018 at 5:58 PM, Photonix said:

I always wondered, when adjusting positions of animations, is it better to use the hotkey or just go into the sexlab animations options while the animation is playing? 

Both.

Use hotkeys to align first stage, enter Framework to copy settings from first stage to subsequent stages as long as they are the same. Big changes in settings in framework means do not change settings and play animation to that stage so you can hotkey things into place.  Rinse and repeat until animation is done.

Note that turning off the "Automatic Animation Adcance" option (effects player involved sex only) allows you the time in each stage to align it as perfectly as you can make it so it looks as good as you can get it from all angles but that setting has to be changed before the sex act begins.

It would be really nice to have a hotkey to switch it on or off during a running animation (for that animation only) since it would make aligning a new animation you're seeing the first time a lot easier without having to manually advance all the animations you've already adjusted.

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

What can I do to reduce animation lags? I have a lag-timer of 27 sometimes and the animations have some problems like a spining player in the first act of the animation.

Find out what other mods you have running that are using up all the power.  You simply cannot have too many heavily scripted mods installed and running at the same time.

OR, you may have one or two super pathetic mods installed.  There are some mods which sound like great ideas but absolutely suck at implementation.  Those will be mainly noticed in a Papyrus log with repeating stack dumps (a stack dump is where the game writes an entry into the log showing the stack for every running script, it is not a stack dump if it shows the stack for only a single script that had an error while running.

If you have stack dumps, find the start and end of one dump (it will be huge) and see which mod(s) have the most entries in that dump, those will be your prime shitty mod suspects.

Also if you have stack dumps you can pretty well bet that many odd and unusual bugs you are seeing in other mods are induced because a stack dump means a script that should have run did not get run and that script doesn't have to be from the mod which overloaded the machine.