Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

2 hours ago, benou18 said:

okay, but how do I know which version I have? sorry, I'm new to Skyrim

Start the game. On the main menu that shows when you Press "ESC" the version of the game will show and the version of SKSE that is installed (if it's installed properly) will also show as text on the bottom left of the menu.

Il y a 4 heures, WaxenFigure a déclaré:

Commencer le jeu. Dans le menu principal qui s'affiche lorsque vous vous connectez sur "ESC", la version du jeu s'affiche et la version de SKSE installée (si elle est correctement installée) également sous forme de texte en bas à gauche du menu.

La version est la 1.9.32.0.8 (SKSE 1.7.3 rel 48), what does it mean?

6 hours ago, benou18 said:

La version est la 1.9.32.0.8 (SKSE 1.7.3 rel 48), what does it mean?

That means you have the 32bit original version of Skyrim (1.9.32.0.8 is the last release of that code so it's good) and the last release of SKSE for that code which is the 1.7.3 rel 48 version.

Those are both correct for the 32bit version of the game. 

Some mod you have installed though is not for that version of code.  How many mods do you have installed?

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

Cela signifie que vous avez la version originale de Skyrim 32 bits (1.9.32.0.8 est la dernière version de ce code, donc c'est bien) et la dernière version de SKSE pour ce code qui est la version 1.7.3 rel 48.

Celles-ci sont toutes deux correctes pour la version 32 bits du jeu. 

Certains mod que vous avez installés ne sont pas pour cette version de code. Combien de mods avez-vous installés?

32 bit? this is serious if my computer runs on 64?
and for mod I first install those of SexLab, the base, then some animations

8 minutes ago, benou18 said:

32 bit? this is serious if my computer runs on 64?
and for mod I first install those of SexLab, the base, then some animations

Windows 10 will run both 32bit and 64bit programs, that is not an issue though it should be noted that 32bit Skyrim with lots of high-res texture mods may exceed the 3.5 GB maximum memory a 32bit Windows program is allowed to use.

Il y a 14 heures, WaxenFigure a déclaré:

Windows 10 exécutera des programmes 32 bits et 64 bits, ce n'est pas un problème, mais il est à noter que Skyrim 32 bits avec beaucoup de mods de texture haute résolution peut dépasser la mémoire maximale de 3,5 Go par par programmez Windows 32 bits.

Alors qu'est-ce que je peux faire? tout au plus, je suis under windows 7, en 64 bits

10 hours ago, benou18 said:

Alors qu'est-ce que je peux faire? tout au plus, je suis under windows 7, en 64 bits

Skyrim was released while Windows 7 was the primary version of Windows available.  It should work fine under Windows 7, even the 64bit version of Windows 7.

The version of Windows you are running isn't going to be the problem.  The problem is what mod is it that you have installed which is displaying the message about not having the right version. 

We need to find that mod so you can deal with it.  Is there anything else in that message which might identify which mod it came from?

Il y a 28 minutes, WaxenFigure a déclaré:

Skyrim a été publié alors que Windows 7 était la version principale de Windows disponible. Il devrait fonctionner correctement sous Windows 7, même la version 64 bits de Windows 7.

La version de Windows que vous utilisez ne sera pas le problème. Le problème est quel est le mod que vous avez installé qui affiche le message de pas avoir la bonne version. 

Nous devons trouver ce mod pour pouvoir y faire face. Y at-il autre choix dans ce message qui pourrait identifier le mod d'origine?

oh okay, je comprends mieux (et mon anglais est mauvais), le mod que je devais installer était Sexlab and many animation. Je commence par installer les principaux (Sexlab et .esm comme recommandé) et les animations. Maintenant, j'ai remarqué que sur le site, la catégorie Skyrim a été supprimée

For some Reason i started crashing in Animations when Reaching the middle of the first stage. I can´t think of a way how this happened. I just deinstalled a bunch of mods and installed texture mods and some Sexlab Addons etc. Im also using a new save.  I´ve Really messed with my Folders before i reinstalled my Skyrim and this never happened.

Im going to put a Load order down below. I may be able to provide a papyrus log (For some Reason the Option was =false) and Crash Dump by Crash Fixes

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Heels Sound.esm
Campfire.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
TERAArmors.esm
BreakUndiesPlus.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Tamriel Reloaded.esp
MoreBanditCamps.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
FISS.esp
LootandDegradation.esp
JustTooSticky.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Real Feeding V3.esp
Devious Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp
UIExtensions.esp
ApachiiHairStyles.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
Prettier Bandits.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
SoS - Civilization.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
PSQ RND.esp
ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp
Feminine Females.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Equipable Skin.esp
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp
brawlbug-plugin.esp
Headtracking.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
Locational Damage.esp
Tera Armor Level List.esp
Female_Creatures.esp
zdd.esp
SL Survival.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
BDIC.esp
HASTE.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
Wounds.esp
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
FreckleMania.esp
GagSFX.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
All Geared Up.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexistGuards.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
qayl.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
CoCo_TDM2.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
BBD_SkyrimFishing.esp
Grass Field.esp
ScopedBows.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
CinematicFireFX.esp
Solitude Dolls.esp
SBF All In One + DLC.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
BTRH_Waifu.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Aela.esp
HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp
True Orcs - Extreme.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
TissHeadTrack.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp
Predator Vision.esp
Strongerwerewolfandvampirelord.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
iHUD.esp
FEMALE.esp
VariousWeaponChangesMyself.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
TS_SlickArmour.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
WetFunction.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
Playable Ocarina.esp
YBsexlab.esp
TemptressVixen.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
HTools.esp
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
hmkLockOn.esp
chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
SLDrunk.esp <- [These are my new Mods (Orange)]
FEMALE_DLCaddon.esp<-
seeing-yellow.esp<-
sexlab_WearAndTear.esp<-
StressAndTrauma.esp<-
SWT1.2.esp<-
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp<-
dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp<-
dD-Medium Script Range.esp<-
ScopedBows_ArrowTweaks.esp<-
ScopedBows_EagleEyeTweak.esp<-
Beards.esp<-
TrueStorms.esp<-
Arachnophobia.esp<-
Equipping Overhaul.esp<-
FMEA Skyrim.esp<-
battleflute.esp<-
SexyFeminineTavern-Tattler.esp<-
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
RSSL.esp<-
Dark Souls Combat.esp<-
SexLabDefeat.esp<-
BU-ArmorSets.esp<-
BarefootRealism.esp<-
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp<-
SlaveTats.esp<-
NB-Scars.esp<-
SexLab Pheromones.esp<-
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp<-
ABBA.esp<-
12FemaleBrows.esp<-

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

On 9/28/2018 at 7:26 PM, WaxenFigure said:

There are THREE versions of Skyrim.  The original 32bit version called LE or Oldrim, the new 64bit version (called SE or SSE) and the 64bot VR (Virtual Reality) one called VR.

This is a support thread for the LE version of the Sexlab mod.  The mods you installed need to be for the version of the game you have, if you have mixed and matched mods intended for different versions of the game then this would be an expected result.

I'm having the same issue here with mine, though I'm running Special edition, i'm new to the modding thing, at least as far as these non-ingame mods go anyway, but too the point
I take it this means i have installed the wrong version of the mod, so is there a link or some such i can go to to grab the correct one? I've maybe not been looking hard enough but i cant seem to find any but the one, i did see a Light version in a thread at one point but cant seem to relocate that thread.

17 minutes ago, lanmola said:

I'm having the same issue here with mine, though I'm running Special edition, i'm new to the modding thing, at least as far as these non-ingame mods go anyway, but too the point
I take it this means i have installed the wrong version of the mod, so is there a link or some such i can go to to grab the correct one? I've maybe not been looking hard enough but i cant seem to find any but the one, i did see a Light version in a thread at one point but cant seem to relocate that thread.

Beta 3 is for the CURRENT version of Skyrim SE.  The 1.62 Release version in THIS thread is for the 32bit version of Skyrim and it will not work with SE.

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Beta 3 is for the CURRENT version of Skyrim SE.  The 1.62 Release version in THIS thread is for the 32bit version of Skyrim and it will not work with SE.

right well swapped that out and no error messages, thanks, i would have never figured that one out on my own. i started up my game though and there was no audio despite everything else working though, but i think that may be an unrelated thing perhaps? probably just a glitch.

On 30/09/2018 at 22:02, benou18 said:

oh okay, je vais mieux (et mon anglais est mauvais), l'installateur du mod que je devais était Sexlab et beaucoup d'animation. Je commence par l'installateur principal (Sexlab et .esm comme recommandé) et les animations. Maintenant, j'ai remarqué que sur le site, la catégorie Skyrim a été supprimée

Answer, please ? :3

42 minutes ago, benou18 said:

OK ! I just solve all the problems except one, the creature animations! I can activate them, but during the animation, the animal continues to behave normally while my player is doing the sexual animation. someone knows how arranged this?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

11 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Problem solved, I did as you told me and everything works perfectly: 3 thank you very much! however, another problem has arisen, and it is very prob- lematic. I can not speak to the other NPC anymore, there is the cursor that appears, but nothing happens. I reinstall everything for the mod, and do a file search on steam, but still nothing

1 hour ago, benou18 said:

Problem solved, I did as you told me and everything works perfectly: 3 thank you very much! however, another problem has arisen, and it is very prob- lematic. I can not speak to the other NPC anymore, there is the cursor that appears, but nothing happens. I reinstall everything for the mod, and do a file search on steam, but still nothing

sorry, i don't know what would cause that.

On 10/5/2018 at 1:17 PM, as235 said:

does anybody know how i can switch my compainons voice when having sex?

Not sure but I believe there is a sounds section in Sexlab that you can have NPCs have a different voice (sex) At least I believe it was there. It has been along time since I played this. :D  I'd check around there for the settings that you need. (where you select the penis or other features of Sexlab) first.

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

Not sure but I believe there is a sounds section in Sexlab that you can have NPCs have a different voice (sex) At least I believe it was there. It has been along time since I played this. :D  I'd check around there for the settings that you need. (where you select the penis or other features of Sexlab) first.

thank you. ill look on there.?