Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

7 hours ago, turnerd20 said:

I see sexlab and sexlab framework is there a difference other than size?

There are actually two files available, both are available from two different download points. You DO NOT want either of the files marked with the word "PATCH".  That is only useful for someone still running a years-old version of this mod to bring it up to date and even when it was new it was only really useful to those who have data limits or slow connections.

Click on either of the links with the word "FULL", both are the same file and the same size but one is hosted here on LL and the other is a link to a MediaFire download so if one doesn't work for you the other hopefully will work. 

OK so I think my problem resides with Sexlabs, with a few animations (it seems to be the same ones) for example Estrus dwemer machine and all other from estrus, the animations them self work and play fine, but the additional sounds i,e machine / slimey sounds don't seem to play, I've not noticed any others as of yet, but for some reason it doesn't seem to catch any additional sounds, character and other parties involved normal sounds work just fine. 

Question - Does anybody know what voice numbers correspond to which voice "types" in the ingame SexLab MCM menu? Case in point, the mod files list voice fx categories from 1 to 8, but ingame the voices categories all have names, such as "Aggressive." I've hunted around in the documentation and this thread but haven't been able to find any information.

Hello, Ashal, sorry for I can not search all pages of this topic to seek my questions.... and I'm not good at English... ?

I have two issues:

First, when I start have sex with NPC, there can be an "E" key appear to active with NPC, if I do press "E" then there will be some issue about the camera...

Second, when I set MCM to have doll falling effect after sex scence, then when this function trigger, my PC will not get up, just like really dead, what I can do is only to load a previous save...

Is there anything I set wong? or what I shall do? waiting for your response ?

Im trying to remove some of the animations that come with SexLab but they still show up in the Toggle Animations menu,why is that?

Im removing the .hkx files from meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab and im editing the .txt file that's in there to take them out but they keep showing up everytime,can someone help?

5 hours ago, XarisZ said:

Im trying to remove some of the animations that come with SexLab but they still show up in the Toggle Animations menu,why is that?

Im removing the .hkx files from meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab and im editing the .txt file that's in there to take them out but they keep showing up everytime,can someone help?

you are in over your head, your not working with a SLAL Pack's json file here, these animations are registered within sexlab's papyrus scripts.

(and even if it was a SLAL Pack you missed some steps)

1 hour ago, issumtingwong said:

Just signed up to ask about this. Almost all of the links in the OP under 'required mods' are now missing.

Any update on this or any backup repository to download them from?

the links in this should be up to date:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

you are in over your head, your not working with a SLAL Pack's json file here, these animations are registered within sexlab's papyrus scripts.

Hmm so there's no way to  remove these registers?

I also know that i have to get into the SLAL folder an remove them from the .json too if thats what you mean about missing steps,i didnt mention it because there wasnt any to begin with.

57 minutes ago, XarisZ said:

I also know that i have to get into the SLAL folder an remove them from the .json too if thats what you mean about missing steps,i didnt mention it because there wasnt any to begin with.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the links in this should be up to date:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Is the papyrus registration file this sslAnimationDefaults.psc ?

14 hours ago, XarisZ said:

6 hours ago, XarisZ said:

He was just telling you that you had more work to do to get them removed.  You are on the right track, you will also have to edit the scripts and recompile them because the default animations that come with Sexlab are registered in those scripts.

Or you could just save yourself all that extra work you don't need to do and just uncheck the animations you've deleted from the "Toggle Animations" MCM menu and then use the option on the "Repair and Debug" MCM page to "Suppress Disabled Animations" which will remove them from the Sexlab lists and keep them removed even in new games unless or until you press the "Clear Suppressed List" MCM option.

I'm assuming you're going to all that work simply to remove those animations because you need room in FNIS for more animations and don't need animations you don't like taking up space.  You really only needed to remove them from the .TXT file that FNIS reads, the HKX files themselves don't need to be removed, for a SLAL pack you still need to edit the JSON file but not for the animations built into Sexlab itself.

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

He was just telling you that you had more work to do to get them removed.  You are on the right track, you will also have to edit the scripts and recompile them because the default animations that come with Sexlab are registered in those scripts.

By scripts you mean the .pex or .psc files?How do you compile scripts btw?

I'm assuming you're going to all that work simply to remove those animations because you need room in FNIS for more animations and don't need animations you don't like taking up space.  You really only needed to remove them from the .TXT file that FNIS reads, the HKX files themselves don't need to be removed, for a SLAL pack you still need to edit the JSON file but not for the animations built into Sexlab itself.

I think if i do that the game wont load.I removed the .hkx and edited the .TXT and tried to load in a game,even a new one,but i'd always CTD.When i replaced them it worked fine so this approach doesnt work.

Also i've read in previous posts that some of those animations are required for mod i guess,is that true?

9 hours ago, XarisZ said:

i was mostly referring to the generatefnisformodders.exe

the HKX files themselves don't need to be removed

depending on what was removed some of the behavior hkx files will need to be deleted.

5 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Or you could just save yourself all that extra work you don't need to do and just uncheck the animations you've deleted from the "Toggle Animations" MCM menu and then use the option on the "Repair and Debug" MCM page to "Suppress Disabled Animations" which will remove them from the Sexlab lists and keep them removed even in new games unless or until you press the "Clear Suppressed List" MCM option.

You cant remove the creatures animations, they always stay there, even if you "disable" them

The ones i was trying to remove were the AP,Leito(since you can get them from his SLAL mod plus its updated with more) and the Footjobs. But im gonna stop trying cuz i just dont have the patience nor time to reverse engineer what Ashal did with the scripts and then take them out.

And i gotta say i find it weird that now with the amount of SLAL packs that exist none actually tried to remove all these outdated prepacked animations.

7 hours ago, benou18 said:

hello, I just bought Skyrim on Steam, and I install all mod SexLab, however, when starting, a message appears telling me that the version of my game (1.9.32.0.8) is too old, so that this is the last recent update. how can i fix this problem please?

There are THREE versions of Skyrim.  The original 32bit version called LE or Oldrim, the new 64bit version (called SE or SSE) and the 64bot VR (Virtual Reality) one called VR.

This is a support thread for the LE version of the Sexlab mod.  The mods you installed need to be for the version of the game you have, if you have mixed and matched mods intended for different versions of the game then this would be an expected result.

12 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Il existe trois versions de Skyrim. La version originale 32 bits appelée LE ou Oldrim, la nouvelle version 64 bits (appelée SE ou SSE) et la version 64bot VR (Virtual Reality) appelée VR.

Ceci est un fil de support pour la version LE du mod Sexlab. Les mods que vous avez installés doivent correspondre à la version du jeu que vous possédez, si vous avez mélangé et adapté des mods destinés à différentes versions du jeu, ce serait un résultat attendu.

okay, but how do I know which version I have? sorry, I'm new to Skyrim