Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

On 10/5/2018 at 1:17 PM, as235 said:

does anybody know how i can switch my compainons voice when having sex?

You'll need to select them, then go to the voices tab in the MCM menu; you should have an option to set their voice there. Make sure NPCs reuse voice is selected, otherwise they'll get a random voice the next time you have sex with them.

33 minutes ago, Gulfwulf said:

You'll need to select them, then go to the voices tab in the MCM menu; you should have an option to set their voice there. Make sure NPCs reuse voice is selected, otherwise they'll get a random voice the next time you have sex with them.

yes this ^  now i remember.. :D

It's also been awhile since I've dug around in the SL MCM menu because Oldrim crashed on me the last time I tried loading my one save game I kept. But the process is still the same: select your NPC via your SL hotkey, set their voice, then set NPCs to reuse voice.

5 hours ago, Holmis said:

I have a problem..

the people just stand inside each other when the sex animation should work..

they are naked and sound is on but no animation

You had an error or warning when you ran FNIS.  You CANNOT ignore them.  If you cannot figure out the issue quickly yourself feel free to post the TEXT from the FNIS output window here and one of us can tell you what you need to do. 

The good news of course is once that's resolved you'll have some new ways to have fun in Skyrim.

Having issues where my pc is delayed and the animation starts with the npc and makes both of us do masturbation instead of sex. In other words there is a lag (that I have no idea how to fix) and it stops my pc from being in any animations and sometimes does not even register them only the other npc I selected with the irresistible urges spell.  Any help would be appreciated thanks.

4 hours ago, ducturlove said:

Having issues where my pc is delayed and the animation starts with the npc and makes both of us do masturbation instead of sex. In other words there is a lag (that I have no idea how to fix) and it stops my pc from being in any animations and sometimes does not even register them only the other npc I selected with the irresistible urges spell.  Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Your problem may be that you are lagging.  If you don't hit your targets with the spells from matchmaker fast enough then it will "time out" and simply start the sex act with whoever was already hit by the spell.  I think you have just five seconds.

Hi guys. Im getting stuck on the FNIS part of installing all the mods. Here is what is says

Generator: D:\Games\Skyrimmod\FNIS Behavior 7.4.5\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character).
 1 Warning(s).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers

5 hours ago, jaycop said:

Hi guys. Im getting stuck on the FNIS part of installing all the mods. Here is what is says

Generator: D:\Games\Skyrimmod\FNIS Behavior 7.4.5\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character).
 1 Warning(s).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers

You need to run FNIS from your skyrim install, not the mod folder.

Thank you LazyBoot! That fixed that problem. Now it it is not reading the SexLab file. Im guessing this is because the Modorganizer is not installing things to the same directory as it made a separate folder from the game folder. Should I dump all the mods into the game folder?

1 hour ago, jaycop said:

Thank you LazyBoot! That fixed that problem. Now it it is not reading the SexLab file. Im guessing this is because the Modorganizer is not installing things to the same directory as it made a separate folder from the game folder. Should I dump all the mods into the game folder?

If you're using MO, you need to run fnis from within MO.

Hello, a quick question that has been bothering me for a while.

Is there is an option to completly or partway remove basic animaiton that sexlab framework comes with? And i don't mean in game i mean the way fnis won't load them and after that they won't be avaliable in mcm menu in game. I want to know that, cause at this moment there is so much more better animations than basic ones and FNIS has limit on how much is able to load.

On 10/12/2018 at 10:15 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Your problem may be that you are lagging.  If you don't hit your targets with the spells from matchmaker fast enough then it will "time out" and simply start the sex act with whoever was already hit by the spell.  I think you have just five seconds.

Is there a way to fix said lag? Or is there some other remedy for this issue?

Hi, Is there a way to keep your PC fully clothed during a blowjob ? There is an option to keep check or uncheck what you want or don't want to keep but it's for all consensual animations not only blowjob, I don't want my PC clothed during a fuck... Thank's !

9 hours ago, Matz said:

Hi, Is there a way to keep your PC fully clothed during a blowjob ? There is an option to keep check or uncheck what you want or don't want to keep but it's for all consensual animations not only blowjob, I don't want my PC clothed during a fuck... Thank's !

I think sexlab defeat has the options your looking for

9 hours ago, Matz said:
17 hours ago, RVIDXR KLVN said:

I think sexlab defeat has the options your looking for

Really ?! I have it can you explain please ?

I believe he's confused about what you're looking for.  As I underdstand it, you want an option for any sex scene in which the PC performs a blowjob so that the PC stays clothed.  But only for blowjobs, which makes sense.

Defeat has some animation settings, but I've never seen anything there to affect player stripping.  This kind of option for conditional stripping for oral sex would be a worthwhile addition to SexLab, but I'm not aware of anything that does it right now.

On 10/19/2018 at 1:15 PM, Matz said:

While I don't think I've ever used this but isn't what you are asking for the limited stripping option in the animation settings?  I'm not in the game so can't verify but I thought the hint at the bottom said it is for oral and a couple other animation tags.

Pretty new to mods and modding but I have to say I love this stuff and I'm very grateful to the modders for doing what, to this not-quite-digital-native, appears as nothing short of wizardry! So I'm hoping the wizards can help me, here!

I only recently learned how to use NMM, LOOT, Wrye Bash, etc. so that should give you an idea of how new and relatively clueless I am to all this. Installing mods and the absolute basics of getting them to not blow up my game is just about the limit of my knowledge so I'm hoping the answers can be dumbed down to my level.

I've got 93 plugins installed across 100+ mods a very large number of which utilize SexLab. I've noticed that as I advance in my game the SexLab events (starting of/transitions between animations, stripping of N/PC's, equipping of devices, lag between lines of dialog, response time to hotkey strokes) ... well ... it's all getting very slow. A Prison Overhaul capture sequence, for instance, where it once took about a minute now takes about 3 with a lot of standing around in between lines of dialog and the equipping of restraints.

I've spent a few hours looking through this thread but 500 pages is a bit much for me and I haven't yet managed to come up with a search string that's yielded any posts mentioning the same problem, much less a solution to it.

Please accept my apologies if this has been thoroughly explored before/elsewhere. I've not been able to find where but would dearly love to be directed there.

To be honest. I don't even know if SexLab responsible for this but it seems to be the common factor as these delays occur across multiple mods (Prison Overhaul, Defeat, Sanguine's Debauchery etc.).

I've included snapshots of my plugins/load order (the deactivated ones were apparently indicative of Wrye Bash merging redundancies).

Many thanks in advance!

Plugins1.png

Plugins2.png

Plugins3.png

14 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I believe he's confused about what you're looking for.  As I underdstand it, you want an option for any sex scene in which the PC performs a blowjob so that the PC stays clothed.  But only for blowjobs, which makes sense.

Defeat has some animation settings, but I've never seen anything there to affect player stripping.  This kind of option for conditional stripping for oral sex would be a worthwhile addition to SexLab, but I'm not aware of anything that does it right now.

Yeah that's exactly what I mean !

14 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

While I don't think I've ever used this but isn't what you are asking for the limited stripping option in the animation settings?  I'm not in the game so can't verify but I thought the hint at the bottom said it is for oral and a couple other animation tags.

If I don't mistake you can use the limited stripping option but it's for consensual or non consensual, not the type of sex scene...

13 minutes ago, LadyKadeemia said:

Is there going to be an update with this mod or not?  Can you please let me know.

thanx

When my life stops being a complete mess and I can focus again on finishing the 1.63 update (which has a beta out already for SSE and will be ported to LE when finished.) No idea when that'll be, but presumably, soon-ish.