Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

3 hours ago, Allannaa said:

This may be a silly question, and it also may have been answered and I just don't see it in the thread --

On the Sex Diary tab of SL, do those stats "do" anything?  Or are they simply there in case an add-on mod needs to call them?

They're there for other mods to access.

1 hour ago, Code Serpent said:

Does anyone know how to set up the StartStage hook event? In the source code is says to simply put the paramaters: (int eid, bool HasPlayer) however, it looks like this event needs 4 parameters, and I can't figure out what they're supposed to be.

It's "HookStartStage" for the (int, bool). The 4 parameters one, "StartStage" is old and only included for backward compatibility from before SKSE had custom hooks. The newer style 2 parameter ones all start with the word Hook.

Hi guys, does anyone knows if there is some way to go "back" to the start of the animation? For example, you are playing an animation with 4 steps, you are in the 3rd, but want to come back to the 2nd! I did not find a hotkey for this command!

I've tried to find some thing here, but It's almost 500 pages!!! lol.

Thanks a lot for the help.

2 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Is there a way I can tell if an scene failed to start via the sslThreadController object returned from the QuickStart function?

The function will return a none instead of the controller.

On 9/3/2018 at 10:20 AM, quesaco1978 said:

Hi guys, does anyone knows if there is some way to go "back" to the start of the animation? For example, you are playing an animation with 4 steps, you are in the 3rd, but want to come back to the 2nd! I did not find a hotkey for this command!

Using sexlab tools - change stage ( must set hotkey to use). You can choice stage you want

On 9/2/2018 at 8:20 PM, quesaco1978 said:

Hold shift then press the advance stage hotkey to go backward.

Everything is fine, without problems, except when the animations start, they are all activated, but you can only hear them, the animations nothing, when it seems that they are going to do something, the characters stay still doing nothing, everything is applied, FNIS and all the requirements, like any bug, please help

On 9/8/2018 at 5:26 AM, oscar6666 said:

Everything is fine, without problems, except when the animations start, they are all activated, but you can only hear them, the animations nothing, when it seems that they are going to do something, the characters stay still doing nothing, everything is applied, FNIS and all the requirements, like any bug, please help

You didn't get a CLEAN FNIS run so you do not have the animations.  You cannot run FNIS and ignore the errors, warnings or check options for mods you don't have or fail to check options for mods you do have.  All of those can cause FNIS to fail.