Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I just have 1 problem. Each time I use the Spells for SL, my character and the NPC just stand inside each other and they stand still. Any help with this?

I just have 1 problem. Each time I use the Spells for SL, my character and the NPC just stand inside each other and they stand still. Any help with this?

What spells are you referring to in SexLab?  SexLab itself only has two spells included for debugging purposes - Debug (self) and Debug (target).  These spells should not be used for normal use.

There are mods for SexLab that do have spells that you can use such as MassMatchmaker.

Make sure you have the latest version of FNIS and SexLab installed.  Re-run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe and select 'Update FNIS Behavior'.  The program should finish without errors.  Some SexLab mods require that you manually register the animations in the MCM options for the given mod.  You have to do this with ZaZ for example (and several others).

Best of luck to you!

Why is my game crashing when i have 499/500 animations activated?

Even Save Cleaner is crashing on the saves lol

Your save game is corrupted.  Try an earlier save game.  I have 500/500 animations activated and have no issues.

Tips to prevent save game corruption

1.  Don't overmod your game

2.  Don't over script your game

3.  Perform manual saves often and in locations where little is going on and few NPCs are around

4.  Don't install or uninstall mods mid game - tons of players break their save games by doing this!  Once you start a new playthrough leave your load order alone and don't touch it!

Yeah i guess so.I think i found what was causing it tho,NSAP,i deactivated all the animations from it and i was fine.I still get some CTD sometimes but i know that its from my loadorder.

1.Trying very very hard not to xD

2.Same as 1

3.Almost 1k saves babe

4.Yolo

Hi,

I've been using Sexlab and Sexlab-related mods with few, if any, problems for a long time (years at this point).

About two weeks ago, I started a new game. Just before I started the new game, I kept mostly the same mods with just a few new ones, removed a few old ones, and updated a few, but these represent a small fraction of my installed mods.

After playing a few hours with this new game, I started getting crashes during Sexlab animation events. These crashes only occur during Sexlab animation events and almost always happen during the middle (to late middle) of the animation - rarely at the beginning or end.

It doesn't crash during every animation event - It's pretty random, but it happens for roughly 30% of Sexlab animation events.

I've never been able to associate with specific animation. It just seems that it happens about 30% of the time regardless of the specific animation. 

It's not a normal CTD either. Instead of an immediate crash to desktop, I get the Windows dialog "Skyrim has stopped working...". In the past, when Skyrim has crashed on me, it just closes without warning and not dialog box. 

I've tried uninstalling the few mods I installed for the new game. I've tried rolling back the few mods I updated. Nothing has worked. I've also tried starting yet more new games, and yet, I eventually end up with the same problem - crashes during Sexlab animation  - roughly ~30% of the time.

One thing that gives me a temporary reprieve: If I use the Sexlab MCM to do a "Clean Install", then the problem goes away for a few hours of play.

I've spent two weeks now trying to figure out why I'm suddenly having this problem, but I'm out ideas. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. 

I've attached my papyrus log an load order (hopefully I'm doing that right). I haven't seen anything in the log that's helpful.

Papyrus.3.log

loadorder.txt

Hi,

I've been using Sexlab and Sexlab-related mods with few, if any, problems for a long time (years at this point).

About two weeks ago, I started a new game. Just before I started the new game, I kept mostly the same mods with just a few new ones, removed a few old ones, and updated a few, but these represent a small fraction of my installed mods.

After playing a few hours with this new game, I started getting crashes during Sexlab animation events. These crashes only occur during Sexlab animation events and almost always happen during the middle (to late middle) of the animation - rarely at the beginning or end.

It doesn't crash during every animation event - It's pretty random, but it happens for roughly 30% of Sexlab animation events.

I've never been able to associate with specific animation. It just seems that it happens about 30% of the time regardless of the specific animation. 

It's not a normal CTD either. Instead of an immediate crash to desktop, I get the Windows dialog "Skyrim has stopped working...". In the past, when Skyrim has crashed on me, it just closes without warning and not dialog box. 

I've tried uninstalling the few mods I installed for the new game. I've tried rolling back the few mods I updated. Nothing has worked. I've also tried starting yet more new games, and yet, I eventually end up with the same problem - crashes during Sexlab animation  - roughly ~30% of the time.

One thing that gives me a temporary reprieve: If I use the Sexlab MCM to do a "Clean Install", then the problem goes away for a few hours of play.

I've spent two weeks now trying to figure out why I'm suddenly having this problem, but I'm out ideas. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. 

I've attached my papyrus log an load order (hopefully I'm doing that right). I haven't seen anything in the log that's helpful.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.3.log

attachicon.gifloadorder.txt

I would drop the following from your load order:

BBLuxurySuite.esm (buggy)

CreatureFramework.esm (buggy - drop all SexLab Creature mods)

HighResTexturePack01.esp (drop these and use an optimized high res texture pack version)
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
3DNPC.esp (script heavy and slows your game down)
Birdsofskyrim.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Birds.esp
skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp (use NPCs Protected and Uncapped instead)
When Vampires Attack.esp (use NPCs Protected and Uncapped instead)

CACO - SkyBirds patch.esp

BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
BBLS Forest Patch.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp (never got this to work correctly)
Luxury Suite Armory.esp
BBLS-Combined-BoM-HF+DB.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp
SAM - Shape Atlas for Men.esp (use Better Males instead which is script free)
SAM - Dawnguard Patch.esp

DynDOLOD.esp (heavy script load - causes CTDs for some players)

Make sure you have the 'Startup CTD Fix' enabled in SexLab.  This is a must.  Reinstall your XPMSE skeleton in case SAM overwrote any of it.  Re-run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe and select 'Update FNIS Behavior'.  You should have no errors.

Make sure you are using the redux version of SexLab Aroused by Fishburger.

Where is your Wrye Bash patch and TES5Edit Merge (full load order) patch?

You may just want to start over with a clean install of Skyrim so that no uninstalled mods are left behind.  I've used nearly all of the mods I recommend that you uninstall.  I have five years of experience with modding Skyrim and optimization.  This is my opinion of course and user experience may vary (my disclaimer).  Opinions will vary.

Your save game is corrupted.  Try an earlier save game.  I have 500/500 animations activated and have no issues.

3.  Perform manual saves often and in locations where little is going on and few NPCs are around

4.  Don't install or uninstall mods mid game - tons of players break their save games by doing this!  Once you start a new playthrough leave your load order alone and don't touch it!

Yeah i guess so.I think i found what was causing it tho,NSAP,i deactivated all the animations from it and i was fine.I still get some CTD sometimes but i know that its from my loadorder.

2.Same as 1

3.Almost 1k saves babe

4.Yolo

I've used NSAP for years without issues and am still using it (haven't installed it's replacement yet).  It has been replaced by a newer mod so don't run both.  If you try you'll get tons of errors in GenerateFNISforUsers.exe and will have a large mess on your hands (tons of duplicate animations).

Save cleaner doesn't look at animations or attempt to load your game.  If Save cleaner won't load your save game then it is almost guaranteed to be corrupted (99% or greater probability).  Some players have found success using the Crash Fixes mod as it allows save games to load that have too high of a reference count (among other benefits).  Personally, my game runs great with or without it, even on 150+ hour playthroughs.

2.Same as 1

3.Almost 1k saves babe

4.Yolo

I've used NSAP for years without issues and am still using it (haven't installed it's replacement yet).  It has been replaced by a newer mod so don't run both.  If you try you'll get tons of errors in GenerateFNISforUsers.exe and will have a large mess on your hands (tons of duplicate animations).

Save cleaner doesn't look at animations or attempt to load your game.  If Save cleaner won't load your save game then it is almost guaranteed to be corrupted (99% or greater probability).  Some players have found success using the Crash Fixes mod as it allows save games to load that have too high of a reference count (among other benefits).  Personally, my game runs great with or without it, even on 150+ hour playthroughs.

Yeah my fault was that i was using both NSAP and its replacement :P

I know that Save Cleaner isnt for that job i just used it to see if my safe was corrupted.Still dont know why i was crashing on Calcelmo's Lab but it's ok

Hi,

HighResTexturePack01.esp (drop these and use an optimized high res texture pack version)
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Birdsofskyrim.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Birds.esp

BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
BBLS Forest Patch.esp
Luxury Suite Armory.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp

Make sure you have the 'Startup CTD Fix' enabled in SexLab.  This is a must.  Reinstall your XPMSE skeleton in case SAM overwrote any of it.  Re-run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe and select 'Update FNIS Behavior'.  You should have no errors.

You may just want to start over with a clean install of Skyrim so that no uninstalled mods are left behind.  I've used nearly all of the mods I recommend that you uninstall.  I have five years of experience with modding Skyrim and optimization.  This is my opinion of course and user experience may vary (my disclaimer).  Opinions will vary.

Hi SkyBarbie,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my query.

I've been using most of these mods without a problem in my previous game and for some time before that - except for Creature Framework (and its associated mods) which are new to my game. I tried uninstalling the latter, but it made no difference. I also tried uninstalling several other mods from your list (the Birds family of mods, for example) and they made no difference.

However, after writing my post, I decided to carefully record everything I could about each animation event (ie, which animation was run, how long did it run, etc) and whether or not crash occurred to see if I could find a correlation of any sort.

I am now 90% sure I found the problem: I used Sexlab Extra Voices to create some custom voice files. The animation events that crashed always used the most recent voice set I created. So, I almost certainly screwed something up.

I've now disabled the broken voice set, and I've had no crashes since. I need to do more testing to be absolutely sure, but I think I found my problem.

I'm using the Nabu Demon Futunari race in my mod

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70244/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2F

And I can't seem to convince Sexlab to not put a strapon on her.

I've tried giving her the Keyword "treatmale" -- no luck

I've tried creating a global sexlab hook that, if sex starts and she's one of the actors, TreatasMale(), -- no effect

I've tried using the global hook to remove the strap-on, but not only does it keep trying to put it back on, for some reason it keeps trying to redress her

So, any ideas here?

No one has anything?

apetala2 - That is one of the reasons I put SexLab Extra Voices in the uninstall list.  I never got that mod to work correctly and it only gave me issues.  Players really shouldn't be using it in my opinion.

These are the SexLab mods that I run that work really well:

SexLab.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm (redux version from Fishburger)
MiasLair.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp 
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
Sexual Vampire Feed.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp (has since been replaced with an updated mod)
SAP.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp (don't install the Sisters addon)
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp

I've tried creating a global sexlab hook that, if sex starts and she's one of the actors, TreatasMale(), -- no effect

I've tried using the global hook to remove the strap-on, but not only does it keep trying to put it back on, for some reason it keeps trying to redress her

So, any ideas here?

No one has anything?

TreatAsMale() was specifically added for futanari purposes, so don't know for sure why this would be the case unless there is something specifically different about that custom race that breaks this.

Hooks, however, are a bad way to be testing this. By the time they are triggered SexLab has already determined the gender of the character, so altering it in a hook would be too late. The change by TreatAsMale() however is persistent, which not only makes hooking globally overly extreme, means your 2nd scene test with that character should properly not use a strapon. It would be better done in an OnInit() and/or OnPlayerLoadGame()

My assumption would be Nabu Demon is returning a -1 for vanilla's GetSex(), which would break SexLab's gender overrides. I can test the custom race your using later and make any fixes for the next update if need be, but if you're able to recompile SexLab scripts and do a quick test for me, try making this edit and let me know if it works:

In sslActorLibrary, alter the function TreatAsGender() by removing its error checking  to look like this:

function TreatAsGender(Actor ActorRef, bool AsFemale)
	ActorRef.SetFactionRank(GenderFaction, AsFemale as int)
endFunction

Then recompile and either try your hook again but only counting the 2nd test scene or set it up elsewhere in your scripts so the TreatAsMale() is performed BEFORE the scene is actually happening.

So, any ideas here?

No one has anything?

TreatAsMale() was specifically added for futanari purposes, so don't know for sure why this would be the case unless there is something specifically different about that custom race that breaks this.

Hooks, however, are a bad way to be testing this. By the time they are triggered SexLab has already determined the gender of the character, so altering it in a hook would be too late. The change by TreatAsMale() however is persistent, which not only makes hooking globally overly extreme, means your 2nd scene test with that character should properly not use a strapon. It would be better done in an OnInit() and/or OnPlayerLoadGame()

My assumption would be Nabu Demon is returning a -1 for vanilla's GetSex(), which would break SexLab's gender overrides. I can test the custom race your using later and make any fixes for the next update if need be, but if you're able to recompile SexLab scripts and do a quick test for me, try making this edit and let me know if it works:

In sslActorLibrary, alter the function TreatAsGender() by removing its error checking  to look like this:

function TreatAsGender(Actor ActorRef, bool AsFemale)
	ActorRef.SetFactionRank(GenderFaction, AsFemale as int)
endFunction

Then recompile and either try your hook again but only counting the 2nd test scene or set it up elsewhere in your scripts so the TreatAsMale() is performed BEFORE the scene is actually happening.

1) Thank you for the response Ashal

2) If not used in a hook, should I then do a OnGameLoad or OnInit Event so that when the mod starts it calls the TreatasMale? Will that set the gender as male for Sexlab for that playthrough?

3) I will make that change to SSLActorLibrary and get back to you

ETA: Test Results

1) Made the requested edit to the SSLActorLibrary, started new game with my script for TreatAsMale operating as a global hook. The Strap on still appeared

2)Reverted SSLActorLibrary to original code. Changed my script so OnGameLoad it runs TreatAsMale on the actor. Strap on still appeared.

Hi,

HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Birdsofskyrim.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Birds.esp

BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
BBLS Forest Patch.esp
Luxury Suite Armory.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp

SkyBarbie -- hi there! -- I was just wondering, why would you recommend removal of MoreNastyCritters, SexLabNudeCreatures, SexLabNudeCreaturesDG, and SexLabNudeCreaturesDB?  I've had More Nasty Critters in my load order for quite a long time now and I've never had any issues.  Not implying anything there in your recommendation, I'm just genuinely curious in the event of something that I'm not aware of.  Likewise, is there a suggestion to an alternative?

Hi,

HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Birdsofskyrim.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Birds.esp

BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
BBLS Forest Patch.esp
Luxury Suite Armory.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp

SkyBarbie -- hi there! -- I was just wondering, why would you recommend removal of MoreNastyCritters, SexLabNudeCreatures, SexLabNudeCreaturesDG, and SexLabNudeCreaturesDB?  I've had More Nasty Critters in my load order for quite a long time now and I've never had any issues.  Not implying anything there in your recommendation, I'm just genuinely curious in the event of something that I'm not aware of.  Likewise, is there a suggestion to an alternative?

Creature animations are buggy in general.  There are a lot of alignment issues and it adds to the resource load of the game.  Some of the creature mods apply scripts to every creature in the area which burdens the papyrus engine. I'm rarely defeated by non-humans anyway so they are a waste for me and many players.  A lot of players aren't into bestality and just install them because they are a popular SexLab mod.  I only install mods that I'm going to use on a regular basis and the SexLab creature mods don't fit into that category.  Humanoid SexLab animations are more polished and updated more frequently in general.  I also feel that some of the creature mods add compatibility issues with heavy load orders.  Every playthrough should have specific goals in mind and I recommend only installing mods that fit those goals.  Creature and/or bestality mods don't make the cut.  These are my opinions and experiences of course and players can do whatever they wish.  Opinions and user experience will vary.

Does anyone know how to set NPC scale so it can match player? Before and after sex animation the scale of the NPC changes. Thank you 

There's an option in the MCM menu called "Scale Actors"  or something like that.

Checking it evens the actors heights so they'll align properly.  Unchecking it will cause the actors to maintain there normal height but alignments may be off.

gator91, on 17 Feb 2017 - 08:24 AM, said:

Does anyone know how to set NPC scale so it can match player? Before and after sex animation the scale of the NPC changes. Thank you

There's an option in the MCM menu called "Scale Actors"  or something like that.

Checking it evens the actors heights so they'll align properly.  Unchecking it will cause the actors to maintain there normal height but alignments may be off.

Thank you for your help will do.

gator91, on 17 Feb 2017 - 08:24 AM, said:

There's an option in the MCM menu called "Scale Actors"  or something like that.

Checking it evens the actors heights so they'll align properly.  Unchecking it will cause the actors to maintain there normal height but alignments may be off.

Thank you for your help will do.

NPCs using beds - sometimes.
They never use them properly:

i10316809.jpg

I wrote above, and got no answer.
What do I need this option for, if they don't use beds properly?

Do you also have "No standing on beds" active from MCM? They use beds properly in my game, when both options are selected.

Yes, both are selected in my MCM as well. "No standing on beds" is on...

The "not standing on beds" option wouldnt change anything, because if you use this, then they only use laying animations. The no standing on beds options just disables/enables standing animations on beds but... they they would not stand inside the bed like on your screenshots.

Do you have any bed mods like "go to bed" or so? i remember i had this as i had sleeping mods for beds, then my actors also stand inside the beds. 

Greetings,

Khajiirah.

Ashal - Is it possible to make that SL, once the position is set, will remember NPC's  penis's position during all stages? At present, it always return to its default" position in the new stage. It's little bit frustrating to set the "proper" penis's position every time with the new stage and with the new race. Thank you.

Ashal - Is it possible to make that SL, once the position is set, will remember NPC's  penis's position during all stages? At present, it always return to its default" position in the new stage. It's little bit frustrating to set the "proper" penis's position every time with the new stage and with the new race. Thank you.

No because new animation stages can require a change in the penis angle so there is a separate setting for each stage.