Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

v1.62 Changelog:

I'm having a problem compiling.

While compiling Defeat with SL 1.62 and ZAZ 6.11 it throws this error:

...Scripts\Source\zbfSexLab.psc(3782,0): the parameter types of function log in the empty state on script zbfsexlab do not match the parent script sslanimationfactory

Going back to SL 1.61b compiles fine.

So it seems like there is an incompatibility with the new SL and ZAZ.

That would be correct. The new version of sslAnimationFactory.psc added a function named "Log" and the Zaz Animation pack script zbfSexlab.psc also has a function named Log and since zbfSexlab.psc inherits from sslAnimationFactory.psc the fact that the two functions with the same name have different parameters causes a failure to compile.

Changing the name of either function (and all the references to that function) in either script file would easily fix it.

To fix the compile error, I found that a search/replace, replacing all log( with logfixed( in zbfSexlab.psc was all I needed to do to be able to compile.

I'd have named it ZazLog to reduce the chance of it getting stepped on again. I was a little bit surprised to realize that neither Sexlab nor Zaz set up a central Log function that any for their scripts could call instead of replicating the log code from script to script.

User report here, and: I'm glad to report there's nothing to report from my end. Updated with patch file, ran FNIS etc, started game, SL updates ingame just fine, existing settings carried over flawlessly, all animations (human and creature, NSAP and SLAL packs) registered nicely. Excellent.

Many thanks for all the work, Ashal.

I've reuploaded v1.62 with a few minor fixes. No version bump or 1.62b, it's just a few minor things that affect a small number of people.

If you aren't affected by any of the additional fixes, you are absolutely fine to just stick with the original 1.62 release. If you are affected and you've already installed 1.62, just re-download the patch file and overwrite your existing install with it.

Fixed in reupload:

• Free camera disabling itself when switching animations during 1st stage or advancing to 2nd stage.
  • Updated the FNIS list files to have the new version number to help alleviate any confusion.
  • Renamed sslAnimationFactory's Log() function to FactoryLog() to avoid compiling conflict with some other mods.
  • Fixed a typo in the new animation suppression MCM options.

Sexlab comes with 2 debug spells (probably leftovers from beta testing). I wouldnt mind if they do what matchmaker does but they dont really do anything. How do i remove them?

Disable development function in SL MCM (Debug menu).

Thank you.

Only issue im having with newest sexlab is old issue where animations are not centered on bed but instead actors almost fall off of it.

Edit: and now time to redownload. :D

So, after the update I'm still having trouble getting MNC's animations to register on my main play-through. They will show up on a new game, but not on a save that has "seen" the old version of SL. I've tried removing all sex-related mods from this save, cleaning the save, and then adding them back in one at a time. NSAP and SLAL animations register just fine, it's only the MNC ones that just refuse to show up on my older saves. Anyone have any ideas for things I can look into?

I'm confused by the ctd fix because when it's checked on my actors are changing scale even with all scaling options turned off, then they remain the size they were scaled to, not sure if they revert on cell change didn't get that far. Does it ignore the race/gender setting as I have that turned off and of course height adjustment is off but they still do the size changes unless I turn off the ctd fix also.

sexlab 1.61b right now, going to update.

i registered funnybizz's animation in SLAL and sexlab keep playing a animation with no name.(it says first that he is going to play funnybizz's animation, then suddently jumps to a animation with no name and ends the scene directly).

how ever, if i remove some animations, then all of them works correctly.

NSAP says that i only have 330 of 375 registered so i don't think it's a problem of limit.

I'm confused by the ctd fix because when it's checked on my actors are changing scale even with all scaling options turned off, then they remain the size they were scaled to, not sure if they revert on cell change didn't get that far. Does it ignore the race/gender setting as I have that turned off and of course height adjustment is off but they still do the size changes unless I turn off the ctd fix also.

As the info on the option says when you hover over it; it does not stop ALL scaling, just all calls SexLab personally makes to the SetScale() function.

If you want to additionally disable another source of scaling that can occur, install h38fh2mf's SetVehicleFixPlugin SKSE plugin and enable 1.62's disabling scaling option which makes the instructions for recompiling sslActorAlias in SetVehicleFixPlugin unnecessary, just install the plugin and you're done

think i found a major bug. tested it 4 times. in acadias alchmey shop usein slein when i try to sex her when she is leaning on the counter out of 4 times got the vitual crash popup. next ima see if it still does iwth with the ctd fix on. there no errors in the log even with debug on.

update

turning on the ctd fix stoped the crash when trying to start sex when they interacting/leaning on a counter top of shop.

As the info on the option says when you hover over it; it does not stop ALL scaling, just all calls SexLab personally makes to the SetScale() function.

If you want to additionally disable another source of scaling that can occur, install h38fh2mf's SetVehicleFixPlugin SKSE plugin and enable 1.62's disabling scaling option which makes the instructions for recompiling sslActorAlias in SetVehicleFixPlugin unnecessary, just install the plugin and you're done

Thank you, that worked perfect.

My npcs were either getting scaled for animations and then it would stick with ctd fix on or I had to turn it off and then they would rapidly change size on the animation transitions which looked pretty strange. It' s all working fine now.

sir this update is broke?? coz i cant install its say its corrupted

sir plz fix some corrupted files in this new update... coz i cant install.. ty 

sir plz fix some corrupted files in this new update... coz i cant install.. ty 

Download it again...

Hi thank you very much for mod!

Everything works good until the end of animation, game freezes and can't do anything else than Ctrl+Alt+Del and restart game. I read some comments in other pages and many ppl agree that Toggle Free Camera is involved some how.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

May I ask, what's the reason for an animation limit? What's stopping it from being infinity? If it's a technical problem, how come it can still be raised from the previous max limit?

The answer.

You need to store somewhere all the information for each anim.

In Skyrim you have just the Papyrus VM. The papyrus allows you to add some info on scripts, but they need to be attached to real game objects.

SexLab (and a bunch of other mods) add these info to an object called Alias.

And you need to create these alias inside a quest. And this cannot be done programmatically.

So there is a limit. Just consider that Ashal already put about 500 SL anims slots. And it is a huge amount.

Can this be dynamic? No. The game engine and SKSE do not allow this.

Where to download Sexlab "Creature Animations v162 file"? just installed Sexlab v162 but missing base creature animations.

It's already included in Sexlab download.

Have you install FNIS creature pack?

Everything works good until the end of animation, game freezes and can't do anything else than Ctrl+Alt+Del and restart game. I read some comments in other pages and many ppl agree that Toggle Free Camera is involved some how.

Don't use Toggle Free Cam.

Just a quick question. For the new 500 animations limit, has anyone managed to get more than 375? Just asking because I'm still having to disable six animations to get Estrus Chaurus to register it's animations with itself, and on Sexlab MCM page it says 375/500, so in theory I should have 381/500. (Apart from that everything seems fine).

Don't use Toggle Free Cam.

Numpad "3" after the animation starts will give you a freecam that doesn't have this problem though you have to do it manually instead of having it happen automatically.

Hey there!

I've played 1.62 and have a question:

In version 1.61 there was an awesome feature - while starting the animation in the left upper corner was showing up

the name of the animation currently playing.

In 1.62 there are no such things.

Is it possible to somehow turn this feature on in 1.62?

Thanks.

Hey there!

I've played 1.62 and have a question:

In version 1.61 there was an awesome feature - while starting the animation in the left upper corner was showing up

the name of the animation currently playing.

In 1.62 there are no such things.

Is it possible to somehow turn this feature on in 1.62?

Thanks.

Please read the release notes - this is now part of the "debug", so you have to turn on the debugging in the MCM to see it.

The name of the animation being played is now only sent to your notifications if you have debug mode enabled. It is otherwise only shown in your console.

Hey Ashal, I know this might be a relic of a question -- But, I remember the really old versions of Sexlab having cum shaders which slowly moved over time, and I, for some reason, just realised it just now when the cum shaders were just sorta static. Why was this removed, and is there any way that it can be brought back again? Sorry if it has already been answered or documented somewhere, just wanted to know.

Ashal, first of all, this new version works great, can you incorporate more creature animations and non-consensual sex?, I would just depend on your framework and not to incorporate more animations through other mods. Only a few more to have more variety and less .esp. Thank you very much my friend.

Ashal, first of all, this new version works great, can you incorporate more creature animations and non-consensual sex?, I would just depend on your framework and not to incorporate more animations through other mods. Only a few more to have more variety and less .esp. Thank you very much my friend.

This may be what you are looking for: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2082-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack-21616/