Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Finally I updated from v1.59c to the current v1.61b - just smooth and as far as I can tell, my game is a lot more responsive and stable now. Big thank you for that!

smile.png

My only issue is that all my characters stats have been reset to zero. Now I wonder if there went something wrong and how I can edit my stats back to the previous values (I wrote them down before)?

You are making 100% sense.

And actually is enough to switch the two IF condtions:

int function GetGender(Actor ActorRef)
  if ActorRef
    ActorBase BaseRef = ActorRef.GetLeveledActorBase()
    if ActorRef.IsInFaction(GenderFaction)
      return ActorRef.GetFactionRank(GenderFaction) ; Override
    elseIf sslCreatureAnimationSlots.HasRaceType(BaseRef.GetRace())
      if !Config.UseCreatureGender
        return 2 ; Creature - All Male
      else
        return 2 + BaseRef.GetSex() ; CreatureGenders: 2+
      endIf
    else
      return BaseRef.GetSex() ; Default
    endIf
  endIf
  return 0 ; Invalid actor - default to male for compatibility
endFunction

Wouldn't that return 0/1 gender on actor (if in faction), even if the actor was in creature form (e.g. werewolf / lord)?

Maybe something like...

int i = 0
    if ActorRef
      If ActorRef.IsInFaction(GenderFaction)
         i = ActorRef.GetFactionRank(GenderFaction)
        else
          i =  BaseRef.GetSex() ; Default
        endIf

if sslCreatureAnimationSlots.HasRaceType(BaseRef.GetRace())
            if Config.UseCreatureGender
               i = i + 2 ; CreatureGenders: 2+
             else
               i = 2
            endIf
        endIf
    endIf
    return i
endFunction

first set gender (i) to 0, in case there's no actor ref.  Then get actual gender from faction if given, otherwise from getSex() for 0/1.  Then in case of creature, if we use creature genders we add 2 to get 2/3 and if not using genders, we just set to 2 (male creature).

looking at the creature gender code and all that in sexlab, as people are asking me about the futa support and all that in sgo again. i was looking at this code here:

previously when you were a werewolf you got 2 no matter what sex you were. i had to put a cache in to remember if you were female before, so now i would expect a female player in werewolf form to return 3.

however, i think there may be an oversight as this code doesn't appear to support gender swapping on the creatures. i am thinking that the line that reads:

should be wrapped is an IsInFaction(GenderFaction) and returning a 2 + GetFactionRank as well, so that players who are futa, in werewolf form, don't behave in the opposite while in that form.

am i making sense did i think this through?

without that check a female player marked as male would behave as female again while in werewolf (and probably lord form)

Never intended creature genders to be used in a futa context, didn't seem like it'd ever come up, it's a niche within a niche within a niche as is. It's a simple fix though so I'll go ahead and add it for next update.

You are making 100% sense.

And actually is enough to switch the two IF condtions:

first set gender (i) to 0, in case there's no actor ref.  Then get actual gender from faction if given, otherwise from getSex() for 0/1.  Then in case of creature, if we use creature genders we add 2 to get 2/3 and if not using genders, we just set to 2 (male creature).

You guys are making it way more complicated than it needs to be, just stick an extra elseif IsInFaction() between the existing creature gender returns.

; // 2 new lines
elseIf ActorRef.IsInFaction(GenderFaction)
	return 2 + ActorRef.GetFactionRank(GenderFaction)

; // The original function with the 2 lines added
	if ActorRef
		if sslCreatureAnimationSlots.HasRaceType(BaseRef.GetRace())
			if !Config.UseCreatureGender
				return 2 ; Creature - All Male
				return 2 + ActorRef.GetFactionRank(GenderFaction) ; CreatureGender + Override
			else
			endIf
			return ActorRef.GetFactionRank(GenderFaction) ; Override
		else
			return BaseRef.GetSex() ; Default
		endIf
	endIf
	return 0 ; Invalid actor - default to male for compatibility
endFunction

---

one other idea, could you throw an event when we assign ourselves a different gender Actor Who, Int NewGender? that would be useful to me too, lol. apparently a lot of mods are toggling this now. i just need to know when.

Sure, added an event for next update that looks like this:

function TreatAsGender(Actor ActorRef, bool AsFemale)
	ActorRef.RemoveFromFaction(GenderFaction)
	int sex = ActorRef.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()
	if (sex != 0 && !AsFemale) || (sex != 1 && AsFemale) 
		ActorRef.SetFactionRank(GenderFaction, AsFemale as int)
	endIf
	; // Send event for whenever an actor's gender is altered
	int eid = ModEvent.Create("SexLabActorGenderChange")
	if eid
		ModEvent.PushForm(eid, ActorRef)
		ModEvent.PushInt(eid, AsFemale as int)
		ModEvent.Send(eid)
	endIf
endFunction

looking at the creature gender code and all that in sexlab, as people are asking me about the futa support and all that in sgo again. i was looking at this code here:

previously when you were a werewolf you got 2 no matter what sex you were. i had to put a cache in to remember if you were female before, so now i would expect a female player in werewolf form to return 3.

however, i think there may be an oversight as this code doesn't appear to support gender swapping on the creatures. i am thinking that the line that reads:

should be wrapped is an IsInFaction(GenderFaction) and returning a 2 + GetFactionRank as well, so that players who are futa, in werewolf form, don't behave in the opposite while in that form.

am i making sense did i think this through?

without that check a female player marked as male would behave as female again while in werewolf (and probably lord form)

Never intended creature genders to be used in a futa context, didn't seem like it'd ever come up, it's a niche within a niche within a niche as is. It's a simple fix though so I'll go ahead and add it for next update.

one other idea, could you throw an event when we assign ourselves a different gender Actor Who, Int NewGender? that would be useful to me too, lol. apparently a lot of mods are toggling this now. i just need to know when.

Sure, added an event for next update that looks like this:

cheers m8!

i know the creature models and stuff aren't really ready for futa, but really just needed the data to be consistent in reporting since i have several things that depend on what an actor should be capable of physically.

Guest ffabris

I am probably blind as a bat, but .... is there an API call that will tell me if a user has creature support enabled?

I am probably blind as a bat, but .... is there an API call that will tell me if a user has creature support enabled?

if SexLab.AllowCreatures
   ; // Creature animations are enabled. 
endIf

hey ashal is it possible to extend the animation limit of sexlab?

iirc sl has 375 animation slots for humans and 375 animation slots for creatures

Because of the prolific FunnyBizness and others dropping animations left and right, some are reaching the 375 limit.

Thanks for this mod, the updates as well, I have one problem however, the bodies arms and legs are missing from both male and female actors. Only thing present are the heads, hands and feet. I was wondering what causes this, I have everything installed correctly and run FNIS when I need too or am supposed to. Nothing fixes it and I can't find the answer to this. Your help would be much Appreciated. abjf3d.jpg

Thanks for this mod, the updates as well, I have one problem however, the bodies arms and legs are missing from both male and female actors. Only thing present are the heads, hands and feet. I was wondering what causes this, I have everything installed correctly and run FNIS when I need too or am supposed to. Nothing fixes it and I can't find the answer to this. Your help would be much Appreciated. abjf3d.jpg

Welcome to Lovers Lab. That problem is not caused by the Sexlab Framework. It is cause by a bad armor mod, whatever armor they are wearing doesn't support the race you are using. You can see this by opening the console, selecting one of the affected NPCs or the player if the player is affected and then entering the "unequipall" console command. Exiting console mode should show you a nude body on whoever you selected. If it doesn't then the race itself is messed up.

You guys are making it way more complicated than it needs to be, just stick an extra elseif IsInFaction() between the existing creature gender returns.

Matter of preference I guess.  What I wrote seems more simple to my eye - same number of shorter lines, less redundancy, less external function calls - I try to avoid them even when they are in if-else branches and only one copy gets executed.. it's easier for me to maintain in long run.

That aside, any thoughts on my earlier post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v161b-updated-jan-7th-2016/page-540?do=findComment&comment=1552820

If my understanding on that issue is correct, then it's causing problems for mods that put same actor in scenes in fairly short intervals (testing to start new scene within a few seconds after end event of previous one), and rely on ValidateActor for checking if they are 'free'.  If that's the case, that too should be relatively simple fix.

So I am getting a CTD on starting a new game and CTDs while moving around/loading a new area on my old saves. I have run FNIS and have run both LOOT and BOSS, and i cant for the life of me figure out what is wrong, game runs fine without sexlab installed

My load order

ImmersiveSpells.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
Footprints.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
Crossbows_Basic_Collection_DE_LL.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp
TavernClothes-MTM.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
Headtracking.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
Balanced_Magic.esp
BFSEffects.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
Duel - Combat Realism.esp
Animated Enchantments.esp
Beards.esp
Brows.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
CompilationV1.esp
Delphine Makeover.esp
malecompilationv1.esp
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Purewaters.esp
NB-Scars.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion Custom.esp
Solstheim Landscape Overhaul.esp
MeridaHair.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Immersive Citizens - CRF patch.esp
The Honored Dead.esp
FNIS.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOS - Revealing DLC1 Conversion.esp
SOS - Revealing DLC2 Conversion.esp

So I am getting a CTD on starting a new game and CTDs while moving around/loading a new area on my old saves. I have run FNIS and have run both LOOT and BOSS, and i cant for the life of me figure out what is wrong, game runs fine without sexlab installed

Do not use BOSS. It is two years out of date and not getting any updates. Rely on LOOT instead. There are few exceptions with it (mostly dynamic patches and some mods with conflicting property edits), but those are either quite obvious or easy to learn.

I do not think that this load order was sorted with LOOT. Either you ran BOSS after LOOT, or you only initialized LOOT instead of sorting the load order with it. 3 lines = Sort Load order. Apply, when it is done.

One big question. I do not see SkyUI in your load order? Several mods - including SexLab - have Mod Configuration Menu (MCM.) SexLab needs to be activated from it's own MCM, or nothing will work.

Add SkyUI in to your game sort your load order with LOOT and, activate SexLab Framework from MCM and check through other MCMs as well. I recommend activating SexLab first, then restarting the game, so that other mods and MCMs related to it (if any) can initialize properly. The first load does not always do it for all mods that depend on SexLab functions.

Welcome to Lovers Lab. That problem is not caused by the Sexlab Framework. It is cause by a bad armor mod, whatever armor they are wearing doesn't support the race you are using. You can see this by opening the console, selecting one of the affected NPCs or the player if the player is affected and then entering the "unequipall" console command. Exiting console mode should show you a nude body on whoever you selected. If it doesn't then the race itself is messed up.

That would seem right if npcs are constantly like this, but not if it's specifically during sexlab scenes - and I'd assume latter, based on their positioning, one npc having naked hands and feet, and you calling them 'actors'.

If this happens during scene - when the actors remove their (chest)armor, then the problem is kind of opposite.  If this is not the case - and you have this issue when npcs are wearing armor, then ignore everything I wrote below this.

If this happens when characters are naked, it could be incompatible skin texture, or maybe something wrong with body mesh.  It seems a bit strange that it affects both male and female actors though.  Have you checked the 'male/female use nude suit' in sexlab?  If you have, try unchecking them.  Does this affect your own character too, or only npcs?  Do you use bodyslide?  if you do, check if body textures show up correctly when you run bodyslide?  Doublecheck that you have installed whatever texture replacers you use, correctly.

Im sorry if this have been answered all ready but I can't find it any were. So I'm Going to ask are you familiar with the werewolf problem where the sexlab hotkeys don't work only the free cam hotkey work. So I can't change stage or animation etc... I have been looking for a fix for ages but can't find any thing it worked fine in sexlab framework 1.59 I currently use framework 1.60 and it stopped working. so I recently downloaded 1.61b to see if it work but doubt it as I saw that there are several other people that have the same Issue that use 1.61b. is there any fix at all or are you/someone working in it?  :unsure:    

I have a slight problem with the "Rough Behind" animation, the male actor drops down in the ground a little bit when it gets to stage 2 onwards, he will still be playing the animation but the position is just... wrong, any idea what the cause is?

I have a slight problem with the "Rough Behind" animation, the male actor drops down in the ground a little bit when it gets to stage 2 onwards, he will still be playing the animation but the position is just... wrong, any idea what the cause is?

If that's the animation I'm thinking, I think it's just bugged.  The one where the male sort of sinks inside the floor?  Maybe it was made for some other skeleton, maybe it just has wrong alignments.. don't know, my solution was to just disable it from animation toggles.  There's a few other animations that just wouldn't work right for me.. but there's plenty of animations to go around so I just toggle them off.

SexLab animation failed to start [-1] how deal with that problem?

Constantly, or in specific occasions? I have that, when characters are already involved in animations, like being closed in a cages and stocks from Zaz AP; for example several girls from Slave Girls.  It usually takes a while for them to change and get to new animation, if they are selected as valid targets.

could you please tell me how to solve my problem?

it's normal when i using 2p animations, however i failed to start a 3p animation (even i'm using mods like SEXLAB ROMANCE or ZAZ to trigger it) and i have checked out my mods and run FNIS to register my animation list, it doesn't work either. what should i do now? or, is it possible to use a console command to activate a 3p animation? THX !!!

could you please tell me how to solve my problem?

it's normal when i using 2p animations, however i failed to start a 3p animation (even i'm using mods like SEXLAB ROMANCE or ZAZ to trigger it) and i have checked out my mods and run FNIS to register my animation list, it doesn't work either. what should i do now? or, is it possible to use a console command to activate a 3p animation? THX !!!

I usually trigger animations with matchmaker - it seems to work for me.