Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/

​guys .. guys.. guys

​​the link above is the future ^

​it's a new change in this mod era!!!! 

but it needs you ashal it needs modders, skilled modders

​so we can create the better future of mankind

​combine it with sexlab and boom its the future bitches! xd xd xd

​(im probably gonna get banned for spam but whatever)

​modders out there this needs your attention

What really do you expect me or anybody else to do about it? It's CEO's plugin and their choice what to do with it, there's nothing I can do about it, I'm certainly not going to take over the project for them. At most, given CE0's permission; I'd look into repurposing some 0SEX's animations within SexLab by allowing more scripted/seamless animation setups to occur.

I originally planned on adding a 0SEX proxy option for sexlab initiated animations a long while back when 0SEX came out, but after some attempts/testing it became clear the plugins simply serve very different uses. Attempting to add an option to 0SEX to have sexlab proxy it's animations to that mod simply resulted in too many compatibility problems with existing SexLab mods.

SexLab is designed for variety, versatility and ease of use for modders; while 0SEX focuses almost solely on animation complexity. The two are almost completely polar opposites in terms of purpose.

Ashal - problems with scaling again. The games CTDs at the end of the animation although scaling is disabled in MCM menu and it does when it is enabled.
When i have that issue earlier, I reinstalled Skeleton and it worked fine for some time, but, it starts to happen again. No matter if it is a present or new game.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.rar

Edit: I installed Crash fix mod ver.10 (that didn't work for me earlier for some unknown reason) and the problem is solved, again.... Will see if it will last. :)

The scaling disabled option isn't intended to fix every scaling related CTD or non-scaling related CTD, as it specifically mentions in the info box when you hover over the option in the MCM. The option being related to your crash in this case is unlikely. But if it is a crash resulting from scaling, the way to 100% disable any and all scaling (that is sexlab framework caused) on top of CTD scaling fix option that was added, is to also try installing the SetVehicleFixPlugin

If that doesn't do it, I'd hazard a guess that the most likely culprit is skeleton, animation behaviors (FNIS), or armor related.

sex lab since update doesnt work anymore on my game.

Impossible to tell you how to fix, as this tells me absolutely nothing about what your issue is. What doesn't work? In what way does it not work? What error messages do you get? Have you checked the troubleshooting guide?

I don't know if it is just me, but every Sex lab update I feel that the animation startup is more and more slow, you can see the actors aligning for a long time until both actors overlap each other and then the animation starts, in older sexlab versions this part was much faster, now talking about Osex, I have some questions, and ideas...

-How can Osex align animations instantly without any delay?? is there a possibility to bring that to sex lab?

-are you planing on adding screen transitions to hide actor align process ?? like blackout or white flash transitions for example for rape scene?

- I'v been thinking on making actors invisible while they align, and then show some clone actors instead making another animation like for example talking, or anything, just to hide it, and then disabling this actors and making visible the main actors again, is this possible ?.

-is there a possibility to let the actor get the animation they are in for example on defeat mod, when the actor is lying on the ground defeated so the actor stay on that animation instead of going for the standing idle position?

just some ideas that have been on my head for a while, hope it can be helpful in some way.

it would seem other mod developers are unaware the last update making a few mods semi glitchy or broken at the moment oh well back to breaking the xboxone till then with fallout 4 and its lack of support lol.

Comments like the one you made are a pointless waste without details like what mods, what conditions and what problems were seen.

In fact since you provided no details of the problems you encountered and it's working fine for most of us I actually have to assume you, yourself actually just did something wrong and are blaming the framework.

I can't understand why do debug messages containing npc names always returns Vilja's name starting from lowercase letter? She has name and shortname starting with the uppercase letter, and nothing overwrites it. Same thing i had with few other npcs, can't remember.

What's wrong with GetLeveledActorBase().GetName()?

it would seem other mod developers are unaware the last update making a few mods semi glitchy or broken at the moment oh well back to breaking the xboxone till then with fallout 4 and its lack of support lol.

Comments like the one you made are a pointless waste without details like what mods, what conditions and what problems were seen.

In fact since you provided no details of the problems you encountered and it's working fine for most of us I actually have to assume you, yourself actually just did something wrong and are blaming the framework.

take a deep breath chill for a bit let me finish bring my list up to date with these 20+ mods I need to reinstall have a laugh at what was said ill give more detail when I know more. don't want to waste time because I installed a mod wrong or something is overwriting another which may just be the case or maybe I missed that patch which fixed the issue I was having after for that I will say sorry for posting pointless banter itll never happen again.

so here is the problem Content Consumer's Alternate Starts v10 has a ton of optional content so I downloaded all of them the problem was BeeingFemale 2.7 Fix2 did not recognize Sex Animation Framework v1.62 and I missed the 1.61- 1.62 framework patch which fixed the issue mentioned above it was more or less user error

so here is the problem Content Consumer's Alternate Starts v10 has a ton of optional content so I downloaded all of them the problem was BeeingFemale 2.7 Fix2 did not recognize Sex Animation Framework v1.62 and I missed the 1.61- 1.62 framework patch which fixed the issue mentioned above it was more or less user error

Thank you for being wise enough to check things over and brave enough to come back and say what went wrong.

Thank you for being wise enough to check things over and brave enough to come back and say what went wrong.

and prison overhaul but thats a wip if i recall

I don't know if it is just me, but every Sex lab update I feel that the animation startup is more and more slow, you can see the actors aligning for a long time until both actors overlap each other and then the animation starts, in older sexlab versions this part was much faster, now talking about Osex, I have some questions, and ideas...

-How can Osex align animations instantly without any delay?? is there a possibility to bring that to sex lab?

-are you planing on adding screen transitions to hide actor align process ?? like blackout or white flash transitions for example for rape scene?

- I'v been thinking on making actors invisible while they align, and then show some clone actors instead making another animation like for example talking, or anything, just to hide it, and then disabling this actors and making visible the main actors again, is this possible ?.

-is there a possibility to let the actor get the animation they are in for example on defeat mod, when the actor is lying on the ground defeated so the actor stay on that animation instead of going for the standing idle position?

just some ideas that have been on my head for a while, hope it can be helpful in some way.

I like the blackout idea.

... snip ...

I like the blackout idea.

SexLab is way more complex compared to 0Sex.

It is a framework, it is used by other mods to play sex animations. Without doing complex coding.

And it has to support everything.

Some enhancement are possible, but not today. (Site upgrade, SexTec, etc.)

Ashal - There is one problem i noticed when having "automatic advance stage" enabled in MCM menu in 1.62 version. Same problem existed in 1.61b.

Explanation: when starting the sex with NPC this option if enabled works fine until I change animation. Then, most animations doesn't advance to next stage but holds on the first stage until I press "Space bar". As I say, not all animations have this issue but most of them, especially Leito's throne blowjob. So, changing the animation once it starts, "interrupt" stage advancing. 

Not a big deal, but sometimes bothers me a bit. :)

Install sexlab at game start does not install the creature animations. resetting animations does not help. reregister mods in framework does not help.

loading the old sexlab exporting brought the creatue animations up. this does not sound normal to me.

has anybody same thing, what can be the real reason and what can be done to make sexlab install the creature animations just like the character animations?

Hey there, I ran into a problem and I'm hoping you could help.

the first screen shot is from starting up my saved file and the second is in MCM.

I've checked it see if SkyUi is updated and it is. I just don't understand what's going on with this mod. Can you please help me.

post-575749-0-47390500-1467163517_thumb.jpg

post-575749-0-61664900-1467163524_thumb.jpg

Install sexlab at game start does not install the creature animations. resetting animations does not help. reregister mods in framework does not help.

loading the old sexlab exporting brought the creatue animations up. this does not sound normal to me.

has anybody same thing, what can be the real reason and what can be done to make sexlab install the creature animations just like the character animations?

Are you sure you have enable creature animation in Sexlab MCM?

Normally if you didn't enable it, Sexlab will not install any creature animation even it already packed together in Sexlab package.

The reason you get it when you import previous setting may be because that setting has already enable creature animation.

I've never downloaded a fashion similar nature on Skyrim. Tell me this will be enough fashion? I neobhodimlo or download something else? If not, please tell me where you can download the fashion for that to characters having sex (including homosexual (M + M) and where you can download erotic clothes. I really had no previous dealings with sex content for Skyrim, and I just do not know where what to take and how everything works. I will be grateful links and manuals, write a personal message!

For the animation / expression editors, is there a way to save all this stuff after you painstakingly change each one to align the actors properly? Or which folder do I access to make a backup copy for when I wanna make a new character and don't have to redo all that stuff again? I know you can copy one particular expression or something like that, but I'd rather have it copy the whole thing as most people want different stages of the expressions to be different.

Also is there any other selecting criteria for the expressions other than normal/victim/aggressor? I think it'd be wonderful if you could select an expression through a list kinda like how Defeat does it, as figuring out how to make it so say missionary set A would make the actor go from happy to pleasure transitioning through the stages so to speak, and it's really hard to preplan which facial animation set will go to which animations given there's only a few filters available.

Hey there, I ran into a problem and I'm hoping you could help.

the first screen shot is from starting up my saved file and the second is in MCM.

I've checked it see if SkyUi is updated and it is. I just don't understand what's going on with this mod. Can you please help me.

Which mod manager do you use?

Does anyone knows if there is a way to exclude undressing from certain animations? I want to keep my PC and NPC(s) dressed on during the kissing. Thanks.

Hello

I have some probleme with 2 animations:

1 - the "struggle" animation turn in loop and it can't stop normaly and i can't stop it ( reload, but it the even occurs.... :@ )

2 - The animation with the armbinder, if i run, the arms move outside and not return in....

This probleme arrived with the "Little Bondage Adventure"

And sometime the armbinder an yoke animation didn't work

Thanks 

Does anyone knows if there is a way to exclude undressing from certain animations? I want to keep my PC and NPC(s) dressed on during the kissing. Thanks.

Go to SexLabs MCM menu, select Animation Settings and mark Limited Stripping.

I have this constant bug where I very often get teleported to a giant's camp near Whiterun right when the sex scene starts.

And it's always the same place, hovering high above the ground. It happens no matter what mod triggers the Sexlab scene.

I have this constant bug where I very often get teleported to a giant's camp near Whiterun right when the sex scene starts.

And it's always the same place, hovering high above the ground. It happens no matter what mod triggers the Sexlab scene.

It was known bug in SL 1.61+ version. It shouldn't be happening in SL 1.62. Do you have the latest version? I guess you do.

Try a new game and see if it happens. For me, it never happened in 1.62 and I played a lot with many characters.