Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Why it it reversed for me? The girl has a strapon, and is fucking the guy. I would prefer if this was reversed (Minus the strapon). Am i missing some settings or have i installed the mod wrong?

Does anyone know? 

For the animation / expression editors, is there a way to save all this stuff after you painstakingly change each one to align the actors properly? Or which folder do I access to make a backup copy for when I wanna make a new character and don't have to redo all that stuff again? I know you can copy one particular expression or something like that, but I'd rather have it copy the whole thing as most people want different stages of the expressions to be different.

Also is there any other selecting criteria for the expressions other than normal/victim/aggressor? I think it'd be wonderful if you could select an expression through a list kinda like how Defeat does it, as figuring out how to make it so say missionary set A would make the actor go from happy to pleasure transitioning through the stages so to speak, and it's really hard to preplan which facial animation set will go to which animations given there's only a few filters available.

I really like Xatos' idea about expressions.

Why it it reversed for me? The girl has a strapon, and is fucking the guy. I would prefer if this was reversed (Minus the strapon). Am i missing some settings or have i installed the mod wrong?

Does anyone know? 

not sure why, but in some sexlab mod you can change who is in each position, i believe it is the + sign key.  Check your mcm for specific key.

I have a small bug, dont know if it has been mentioned before.

Immediatly after starting the final stage the partner redresses.
Within 0.1 seconds of starting the final stage the partner (not the player) redresses and is dressed for the entire last stage.

I change the stages manualy with the space bar rather than leaving it on timers.

I did not have this bug during previous versions and my load list has not changed between versions.

The unequipall console command provides no help in this matter (unless used during the final stage).

My load list just in case, red mods are loverslab mods

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
JSwords.esm=1
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
Campfire.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
notice board.esp=1
SkyrimBordersDisabled.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
MiasLair.esp=1
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm=1

HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
enhanced soundtrack 01.esp=1
enhanced soundtrack 02.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp=1
FISS.esp=1
HARODATH_ImmersiveSoulgems.esp=1
Hunterborn.esp=1
two_handed_rebalance.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Archer's.esp=1
BlackSacramentArmor.esp=1
BosmerArmorMATY743.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
1nivWICCloaks.esp=1
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp=1
DarkNemesis.esp=1
DK_Armor_By_Hothtrooper44.esp=1
DragonBoneEbonsteel.esp=1
dragonslayer.esp=1
Guild Duelist Armor.esp=1
HunterArcherCuirass.esp=1
Loner's Armor.esp=1
mwCraftableCirclets.esp=1
RegentSword.esp=1
ScoutArmor.esp=1
TrissArmorRetextured.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
DeadlyDragons.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
Improved Dragon Shouts.esp=1
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp=1
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp=1
dovahkiinrelax.esp=1
EmpoweredMagic.esp=1
EmpoweredMagic_Dawnguard.esp=1
EmpoweredMagic_Dragonborn.esp=1
Skill Config.esp=1
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp=1
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp=1
AuroraFollower.esp=1
Shut Up Mjoll!.esp=1
NoNakedComments.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
Ars Metallica - Legendary Edition.esp=1
SimpleTaxes.esp=1
VioLens.esp=1
AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp=1
KJ Tattoos 2K.esp=1
DragonCarvedArmorSet.esp=1
CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp=1
Celtic_Music_In_Skyrim_v2.1.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp=1
TRUE CITY TGES.esp=1
Frostfall.esp=1
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Hunterborn_Campfire_Patch.esp=1
Hunterborn_LanternsAndCandles-Patch.esp=0
Hunterborn_Requiem-Patch.esp=0
Hunterborn_CACO_Patch.esp=0
Hunterborn_WearableLantern-Patch.esp=0
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp=1
SpousesEnhanced.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
dcc-dm2.esp=1

SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp=1
Bucklers-Complete.esp=1
WetFunction.esp=1
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp=1
WondersofWeather.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Daedric Reaper Armor.esp=1
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp=1
TrueBrows.esp=1
Blush When Aroused.esp=1
HeavyArmorTree.esp=1
LightArmorTree.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
notice board - dragonborn patch.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
WorldEaterBeater.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
SkyHavenTempleEnhanced.esp=1
Minerva.esp=1
NS_HuntingGroundsOutfit.esp=1
KFollowers.esp=1
Custom Family Home.esp=1
TDNEquipableHorns.esp=1
RealisticNights.esp=1
RealisticNightsDB.esp=1
RealisticNightsDG.esp=1
Animated Dragon Wings.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1
Rigmor.esp=1
SGHairPackAIO.esp=1
TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp=1

I have a small bug, dont know if it has been mentioned before.

Immediatly after starting the final stage the partner redresses.

Within 0.1 seconds of starting the final stage the partner (not the player) redresses and is dressed for the entire last stage.

I change the stages manualy with the space bar rather than leaving it on timers.

I did not have this bug during previous versions and my load list has not changed between versions.

The unequipall console command provides no help in this matter (unless used during the final stage).

My load list just in case, red mods are loverslab mods

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

RaceCompatibility.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

JSwords.esm=1

SGHairPackBase.esm=1

Campfire.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

notice board.esp=1

SkyrimBordersDisabled.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1

Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1

MiasLair.esp=1

dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm=1

HighResTexturePack01.esp=1

HighResTexturePack02.esp=1

HighResTexturePack03.esp=1

enhanced soundtrack 01.esp=1

enhanced soundtrack 02.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp=1

FISS.esp=1

HARODATH_ImmersiveSoulgems.esp=1

Hunterborn.esp=1

two_handed_rebalance.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

UIExtensions.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

Archer's.esp=1

BlackSacramentArmor.esp=1

BosmerArmorMATY743.esp=1

Cloaks.esp=1

1nivWICCloaks.esp=1

1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp=1

DarkNemesis.esp=1

DK_Armor_By_Hothtrooper44.esp=1

DragonBoneEbonsteel.esp=1

dragonslayer.esp=1

Guild Duelist Armor.esp=1

HunterArcherCuirass.esp=1

Loner's Armor.esp=1

mwCraftableCirclets.esp=1

RegentSword.esp=1

ScoutArmor.esp=1

TrissArmorRetextured.esp=1

Dr_Bandolier.esp=1

DeadlyDragons.esp=1

My Home Is Your Home.esp=1

RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1

RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1

RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1

RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1

Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp=1

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1

Improved Dragon Shouts.esp=1

Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp=1

Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp=1

dovahkiinrelax.esp=1

EmpoweredMagic.esp=1

EmpoweredMagic_Dawnguard.esp=1

EmpoweredMagic_Dragonborn.esp=1

Skill Config.esp=1

BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp=1

Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp=1

AuroraFollower.esp=1

Shut Up Mjoll!.esp=1

NoNakedComments.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1

RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp=1

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp=1

RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1

BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1

Ars Metallica - Legendary Edition.esp=1

SimpleTaxes.esp=1

VioLens.esp=1

AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp=1

KJ Tattoos 2K.esp=1

DragonCarvedArmorSet.esp=1

CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp=1

Celtic_Music_In_Skyrim_v2.1.esp=1

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1

Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp=1

TRUE CITY TGES.esp=1

Frostfall.esp=1

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp=1

FNIS.esp=1

Hunterborn_Campfire_Patch.esp=1

Hunterborn_LanternsAndCandles-Patch.esp=0

Hunterborn_Requiem-Patch.esp=0

Hunterborn_CACO_Patch.esp=0

Hunterborn_WearableLantern-Patch.esp=0

SLAnimLoader.esp=1

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1

SOS Equipable Schlong.esp=1

SpousesEnhanced.esp=1

LoversComfort.esp=1

dcc-dm2.esp=1

SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp=1

Bucklers-Complete.esp=1

WetFunction.esp=1

JaxonzEnhGrab.esp=1

WondersofWeather.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

Daedric Reaper Armor.esp=1

CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp=1

TrueBrows.esp=1

Blush When Aroused.esp=1

HeavyArmorTree.esp=1

LightArmorTree.esp=1

XPMSE.esp=1

SOSRaceMenu.esp=1

notice board - dragonborn patch.esp=1

EstrusChaurus.esp=1

WorldEaterBeater.esp=1

SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1

SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1

SkyHavenTempleEnhanced.esp=1

Minerva.esp=1

NS_HuntingGroundsOutfit.esp=1

KFollowers.esp=1

Custom Family Home.esp=1

TDNEquipableHorns.esp=1

RealisticNights.esp=1

RealisticNightsDB.esp=1

RealisticNightsDG.esp=1

Animated Dragon Wings.esp=1

SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1

Rigmor.esp=1

SGHairPackAIO.esp=1

TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp=1

Happens for me too, but not always. Maybe one out of twenty scenes it will happen.

Don't know what causes this, maybe script lag although convienient horses reports no script delay.

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english

I have this constant bug where I very often get teleported to a giant's camp near Whiterun right when the sex scene starts.

And it's always the same place, hovering high above the ground. It happens no matter what mod triggers the Sexlab scene.

It was known bug in SL 1.61+ version. It shouldn't be happening in SL 1.62. Do you have the latest version? I guess you do.

Try a new game and see if it happens. For me, it never happened in 1.62 and I played a lot with many characters.

I have the newest version. It doesn't happen often. Now I've been playing for few hours and it didn't happen. But I guess the bug is still there.

Oh and from the start of the game I haven't changed any of my mods, so I had the 1.6.2 version all along. No need to start new game.

Another bug is that when I accidentaly push the "E" button during the scene, the camera locks itself after the scene (I can't change the angle of the camera)

Hi everyone, first of all I think this is a fantastic mod, I love the idea of in game immersion and also this kind of interaction is nice ;D

I installed the mod with success but now I have a little BIG problem with the gender role stuff (pasive and actor). Every time I use the incluided spell of sexlab on a female npc something very weird happen: it is reversed for me. The female npc f*cks my MALE character like he was a girl (LOL). I configured the settings already but my male character is still recognised everytime and treated as a female, why? >n< 

I was searching in the forums about this but I can find a solution, always is a parcial and vague answer or some kind of jeer answer. I'm a noob in the mod theme but some guys have talked about a command in the console (~ key I think) that can fix the manner Sexlab see the character player  but I cannot find it, any help is greatly appreciated :'v

I installed a mod called Spouses Enhaced and the gender role works perfect but with the default spell of sexlab don't, I suppose the mod was made for female character player as base and only after you put another mod the gender role acts correctly, isn't? bah I don't know nothing about modding, what a noob T^T

I have this constant bug where I very often get teleported to a giant's camp near Whiterun right when the sex scene starts.

And it's always the same place, hovering high above the ground. It happens no matter what mod triggers the Sexlab scene.

It was known bug in SL 1.61+ version. It shouldn't be happening in SL 1.62. Do you have the latest version? I guess you do.

Try a new game and see if it happens. For me, it never happened in 1.62 and I played a lot with many characters.

I have the newest version. It doesn't happen often. Now I've been playing for few hours and it didn't happen. But I guess the bug is still there.

Oh and from the start of the game I haven't changed any of my mods, so I had the 1.6.2 version all along. No need to start new game.

Another bug is that when I accidentaly push the "E" button during the scene, the camera locks itself after the scene (I can't change the angle of the camera)

Found another bug caused by "potential CTD bug fix" option.

Actors who die right after the SL scene (due to necrophilia/succubus drain or any other mod that kills them) end up in weird poses, hovering above the ground and breathing (but they are percieved by game as dead, as you can still loot them and have no AI)

Hello guys. 

I downloaded the Sexlab recently and the other requirements, followed the instructions both in MO and in NMM. Nevertheless the Sexlab didn't work and FNIS gives and error every time and can't read it. How can I fix this? Any ideas?  

Hello guys. 

I downloaded the Sexlab recently and the other requirements, followed the instructions both in MO and in NMM. Nevertheless the Sexlab didn't work and FNIS gives and error every time and can't read it. How can I fix this? Any ideas?  

Saying "FNIS gives an error every time" doesn't really help.  WHAT is the error you get?  Better yet, post the FNIS results so that we can see any/all of the issues (there may be multiple issues).  After running Generator, right click in the results area (the text at the top) and 'select all'.  Then copy it.  Finally paste into a post here - please use spoiler tags:  [ spoiler ]your fnis results here[ /spoiler ]     (remove the spaces to get it to work).

Why is Even Actors Heights disabled and grayed out in 1.62? I use Disparity, and ALL of the animations are way out of wack now, males are uneven to females and Orcs and High Elves are uneven to everyone else regardless. I have to use hotkeys to move my character up and down every time. In 1.61 and previously I activated even actors heights, disabled race specific adjustments and there we go, I only have to adjust each animation once across all profiles, and all actors are lined up well.

(also posted in New lover's lab same thread)

Why is Even Actors Heights disabled and grayed out in 1.62? I use Disparity, and ALL of the animations are way out of wack now, males are uneven to females and Orcs and High Elves are uneven to everyone else regardless. I have to use hotkeys to move my character up and down every time. In 1.61 and previously I activated even actors heights, disabled race specific adjustments and there we go, I only have to adjust each animation once across all profiles, and all actors are lined up well.

(also posted in New lover's lab same thread)

There is a new option to disable scaling on all actors that is enabled by default. If you uncheck this option in the MCM menu you will be able to enable Even Actor Heights again. I can't remember the name exactly but it should be fairly obvious when you see it.

1. How do I fix the problem that the partner of my Female PC becomes fully invisible?

Switching the animations and their steps does not help. After the act of partner again visible.

You probably have to disable naked body replacers in the options.

1. How do I fix the problem that the partner of my Female PC becomes fully invisible?

Switching the animations and their steps does not help. After the act of partner again visible.

You probably have to disable naked body replacers in the options.

I never use these naked body replacers in the options of Sexlab.

Hey, having a problem. I have SAM, and sometimes it works fine with Sexlab, and Sometimes Sexlab Demands that I use the nudesuit for men, regardless of whether the button is checked. I'm using Mod Organizer, and I know Load Order and the "mod priority" order can help with this issue, but I cannot for he life of me find the thread I once found that told me exactly which needs to be where in which priority list. Does anyone know? Or perhaps there's a more effective solution?

Many thanks in advance for any help resolving this.

*continues the hunt for a solution!*

Edit: Found my old solution. LOOT properly sorted them if that solution were still the right one. . . >.<

^ What do you mean ''sometimes Sexlab demands you to use nudesuit''? I have SAM too, but I don't have problem like this...

Currently something's off with my load order or Something because any sex scenes are using the nude suit instead of the body I have installed. Are you using MO?

Nope, NMM. Try to reinstall SAM and then XPMSE, and then re run FNIS.

Just for the sake of it, I tried that just now. Nada.

For the record, I am also using 0Sex. I've also asked on that thread for help.

* So far no responses.

**I've recently updated several things and my game is generally working better than usual. Not that I have Ever managed to get it to be remotely stable. T.T I apparently suck at this.

^ What do you mean ''sometimes Sexlab demands you to use nudesuit''? I have SAM too, but I don't have problem like this...

Currently something's off with my load order or Something because any sex scenes are using the nude suit instead of the body I have installed. Are you using MO?

If you have SAM or SOS installed then you should NOT have any "Nude Suit" or other Nude males mod installed at all.

Bah! I figured it out. Scars on the chest gave it up. It's not all guys. Just the guys replaced by "Males of Skyrim" Which I thought was mostly just a re placer for certain guy's faces. But apparently it replaces their bods too. I wonder if load order can fix that... I guess I can try that pretty males mod from the Hall of Torque instead if it doesn't... >.<;

Bah! I figured it out. Scars on the chest gave it up. It's not all guys. Just the guys replaced by "Males of Skyrim" Which I thought was mostly just a re placer for certain guy's faces. But apparently it replaces their bods too. I wonder if load order can fix that... I guess I can try that pretty males mod from the Hall of Torque instead if it doesn't... >.<

If you want to keep 'Males of Skyrim' just copy the character assets from SAM to the body meshes folder of 'Males of Skyrim'

For the animation / expression editors, is there a way to save all this stuff after you painstakingly change each one to align the actors properly? Or which folder do I access to make a backup copy for when I wanna make a new character and don't have to redo all that stuff again? I know you can copy one particular expression or something like that, but I'd rather have it copy the whole thing as most people want different stages of the expressions to be different.

Also is there any other selecting criteria for the expressions other than normal/victim/aggressor? I think it'd be wonderful if you could select an expression through a list kinda like how Defeat does it, as figuring out how to make it so say missionary set A would make the actor go from happy to pleasure transitioning through the stages so to speak, and it's really hard to preplan which facial animation set will go to which animations given there's only a few filters available.

I really like Xatos' idea about expressions.

Thanks, I also discovered a few things that unintentionally support my idea.

1. If you enter sex through consensual means, then you will only have access to consensual expressions even if you have aggressive animations playing. This really hurts the ability to smoothly go from consensual animations -> aggressive animations and vice versa, because as it stands the only way to differentiate consensual expressions and aggressive/victim ones is by having them separated by check boxes.

2. When you advance or change stages of an animation, you will always advance an expression stage regardless or something like that. I found out that say I go 1-2-3-1-2, on the second stage 2 I will not have the expression stage 2, instead I will have expression stage 5. This fumbles up the entire point of having expression stages as once you start mix and matching animation stages your expressions not only do not carry over and apply to the specific animations, but they just go in a cycle ignoring whatever stage you find yourself on.

The ones hit hardest are those who switch expression sets (normal/victim/aggressive) and oral animations (mouth closed when not intended) due to these misaligned states.

hey guys. theres something bothering me for some time now about the "female sexual partner" in the diary. i have only one female partner but it shows 10. it seems it is recording the number of female sexual encounters instead. is this normal or something is wrong?