Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

umm winrar gives message archive is corrupt ...hmm any suggestions ? nice work ashal with framework :) and thank you for limit raise for animations now i can use more animation mods besides nsap .

Either your download actually got corrupted or you can try 7zip. I had a problem with XPMSE. Could not extract it using WinRAR but worked fine using 7zip.

So, I updated 1.61b to 1.62. Runtime error CTDs started immediately either at beginning of animations or at the end. Mostly at the end. I had 'even actors' setting on. I enabled 'CTD fix' setting and it actually fixed the problem. Too bad I cannot use 'even actors' though. Since I'm using RaceMenu/NiO High Heel boots/shoes (not this, just NiStringExtraData added to boots) for PC (high elf) and follower, height difference is sometimes massive and it evened whole thing perfectly. Not a huge problem, most important thing is not to have CTDs but if this can be fixed in future it would be awesome.

Thanks for update!

To all who have "zip/rar" corruption error report:

I downloaded and installed both SL 1.62 files (full version and upgrade patch) directly from LL. Download and installation of both SL's version via NMM went flawless. So, you either:

- have a problem with your browser and your download wasn't complete. Retry downloading, try to change the browser or download SL via "Mirror" button.

- Upgrade your Zip/Rar programs

Hello SexLab Support. I can see that SexLab Framework overwrites scripts from PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions, from Nexusmods.  Since PapyrusUtil is required for other mods too, should I let SexLab overwrite the latest version, or should I overwrite SexLab's Scripts with PapyrusUtil ones?

Thanks in advance.

Hello SexLab Support. I can see that SexLab Framework overwrites scripts from PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions, from Nexusmods.  Since PapyrusUtil is required for other mods too, should I let SexLab overwrite the latest version, or should I overwrite SexLab's Scripts with PapyrusUtil ones?

Thanks in advance.

if your separate PU is the same version or older than one integrated in SL, overwrite. I did so and the mod, other mods depended on PU and installed by NMM works fine.

Thanks in advance.

Since SL1.62 is just released, PapyrusUtil that include in SL1.62 is the latest version.

Just stick with one from SL.

Is someone going to update animation slots patch for SL1.62? Without patch it eats ~4k strings more again.

What patch?

There was "Animation slots patch 16 04 07" that moves all animation registering to jcontainers, greatly reducing strings used in save file(by few thousands). Can't remember if it was in this thread or StrCount on nexus.

Better fix for that problem which also fixes other crashes: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

v1.62 Changelog:

I'm having a problem compiling.

While compiling Defeat with SL 1.62 and ZAZ 6.11 it throws this error:

...Scripts\Source\zbfSexLab.psc(3782,0): the parameter types of function log in the empty state on script zbfsexlab do not match the parent script sslanimationfactory

Going back to SL 1.61b compiles fine.

So it seems like there is an incompatibility with the new SL and ZAZ.

Why is Sexlab .esm, downloaded (3 times) via the Skyrim sexlab 1.62 page on loverslab, June 5, 2016, asking for fnv .esm? I checked to make sure I was on the Skyrim page 3 times so... (the filenames are split because this page thinks they're links...)

v1.62 Changelog:

...Scripts\Source\zbfSexLab.psc(3782,0): the parameter types of function log in the empty state on script zbfsexlab do not match the parent script sslanimationfactory

That would be correct. The new version of sslAnimationFactory.psc added a function named "Log" and the Zaz Animation pack script zbfSexlab.psc also has a function named Log and since zbfSexlab.psc inherits from sslAnimationFactory.psc the fact that the two functions with the same name have different parameters causes a failure to compile.

Changing the name of either function (and all the references to that function) in either script file would easily fix it.

Why is Sexlab .esm, downloaded (3 times) via the Skyrim sexlab 1.62 page on loverslab, June 5, 2016, asking for fnv .esm? I checked to make sure I was on the Skyrim page 3 times so... (the filenames are split because this page thinks they're links...)

I downloaded and checked the files, they do not have a dependency to fnv.esm so how you are getting that is something I can't explain.

Both the full version and the patch have only a dependency to skyrim.esm

I downloaded and checked the files, they do not have a dependency to fnv.esm so how you are getting that is something I can't explain.

Both the full version and the patch have only a dependency to skyrim.esm

It took reinstalling Skyrim but it works now. Thanks for the assist.

Better fix for that problem which also fixes other crashes: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

I know about crash fixes, but if you'll exceeded 65k strings limit, you'll not be able to open save with savecleaner anymore.

Are you even anywhere close to that limit or are you wasting effort on a problem you aren't likely to even see?

It is also not as big a problem as being unable to PLAY the save any more which happens if you exceed 64k strings without the patch.

Save Game cleaner should be a LAST resort though I've understood that people are looking into getting patches for the cleaners to work with this patch for those who do exceed 64k strings.

Also note that until you do exceed 64k strings the save game cleaners etc will still work just fine, do not make the mistake of not using that patch or any of the other fixes that are also included just because "save game cleaners" won't work with 64k strings.

Are you even anywhere close to that limit or are you wasting effort on a problem you aren't likely to even see?

Yep, after 1.62 update my strings increased from ~58k to 64k. I have very script-heavy build, and sometimes it's essentialy to clean scriptinstances left from mods when you removing/updating something. Sure, i use crash fixes, but fter 65k limit it will be impossible to clean script trash, that will result to constantly accumulating trash and unnecessary papyrus load.

I do have a little problem with the latest framework version (V1.62 Full).

Generate FNIS for Users still tells me that I have Version 1.61.

Here come the Log:

attachicon.gifFNIS Log 06_06_16.txt

It is only that FNIS that doesn't read latest version's info properly. But all works like a charm... FNIS registered all animations... No need to worry...Ashal did marvelous work. Congrats.

Sexlab comes with 2 debug spells (probably leftovers from beta testing). I wouldnt mind if they do what matchmaker does but they dont really do anything. How do i remove them?

Disable development function in SL MCM (Debug menu).

Here come the Log:

It is only that FNIS that doesn't read latest version's info properly. But all works like a charm... FNIS registered all animations... No need to worry...Ashal did marvelous work. Congrats.

It's not even that it reads it "improperly".  That version info is literally a single entry in a text file that says "I'm version 1.61" (or 1.62, or 5.11, or 9999.666, ...)  It means nothing in FNIS.  It's not even required to be added to the text.  If you want to verify the version number, look at the SexLab MCM.

Here come the Log:

It's not even that it reads it "improperly".  That version info is literally a single entry in a text file that says "I'm version 1.61" (or 1.62, or 5.11, or 9999.666, ...)  It means nothing in FNIS.  It's not even required to be added to the text.  If you want to verify the version number, look at the SexLab MCM.

No new animations were added so the version number there wasn't updated. Looks like it'll just be an anomaly we'll have to live with, I can't see it as important enough to take the time to change.

Get compile errors with zbfSexLab (Zaz Animation Pack 6.1) and sslAnimationFactory: Both implements Log() with different parameters.

Easy to fix for me but hard for non-modders - what will happen to Log() - which one is called?

v1.62 Changelog:

That would be correct. The new version of sslAnimationFactory.psc added a function named "Log" and the Zaz Animation pack script zbfSexlab.psc also has a function named Log and since zbfSexlab.psc inherits from sslAnimationFactory.psc the fact that the two functions with the same name have different parameters causes a failure to compile.

Changing the name of either function (and all the references to that function) in either script file would easily fix it.

To fix the compile error, I found that a search/replace, replacing all log( with logfixed( in zbfSexlab.psc was all I needed to do to be able to compile.