Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

ASHAL YOU NEED TO HELP THIS GUY HES CANCELLING THIS AWESOME PROJECT WHICH IS TOO FUCKING GOOD GAIISE! ITS TOO FUCKING GOOD !  ADD IT IN AS A LITTLE SIDE PIECE FOR SEXLAB

GUYS ITS TOO FUCKING GOOD GUYS!

Ashal, Would you take care of this, please? We need you more than ever.

Anyone having an issue with the new 1.62 where certain creatures, aka Chaurus scale to a huge size? I remember this used to be an old issue if you ticked "even actors height" but it is greyed out and disabled automatically now. Anyone have an idea how to fix this please? This is the only update I have installed recently that I can think of that would effect that.

I'm having the same problem. Even Actors Height is grayed out. It's not checkmarked but it still changes height.

I managed to fix this! Atleast for myself, in the menu the "Potential Fix for Startup CTD" or something was enabled by default, thus making "even actors height" grey out. Un-ticking the "Potential Fix for Startup CTD" then enables "Potential Fix for Startup CTD" to be ticked, however still leave it unticked! Making sure both these options in the Sexlab menu fixed this for me, hope it works for everyone else too!

Ashal - problems with scaling again. The games CTDs at the end of the animation although scaling is disabled in MCM menu and it does when it is enabled.

When i have that issue earlier, I reinstalled Skeleton and it worked fine for some time, but, it starts to happen again. No matter if it is a present or new game.

Papyrus.0.rar

Edit: I installed Crash fix mod ver.10 (that didn't work for me earlier for some unknown reason) and the problem is solved, again.... Will see if it will last. :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/

GUYS .. GUYS.. GUYS

​THE LINK ABOVE IS THE FUTURE ^

​It's a NEW CHANGE in THIS MOD ERA!!!! 

BUT IT NEEDS YOU ASHAL IT NEEDS MODDERS, SKILLED MODDERS

​SO WE CAN CREATE THE BETTER FUTURE OF MANKIND

​COMBINE IT WITH SEXLAB AND BOOM ITS THE FUTURE BITCHES! XD XD XD

​(IM PROBABLY GONNA GET BANNED FOR SPAM BUT WHATEVER)

​MODDERS OUT THERE THIS NEEDS YOUR ATTENTION

​I WANT ANSWERS !!!!

Sorry, but what do you expect Ashal to do? He has his hands full with sexlab framework and upocimg fallout mods. Ce0 made his decision.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/

​guys .. guys.. guys

​​the link above is the future ^

​it's a new change in this mod era!!!! 

but it needs you ashal it needs modders, skilled modders

​so we can create the better future of mankind

​combine it with sexlab and boom its the future bitches! xd xd xd

​(im probably gonna get banned for spam but whatever)

​modders out there this needs your attention

What really do you expect me or anybody else to do about it? It's CEO's plugin and their choice what to do with it, there's nothing I can do about it, I'm certainly not going to take over the project for them. At most, given CE0's permission; I'd look into repurposing some 0SEX's animations within SexLab by allowing more scripted/seamless animation setups to occur.

I originally planned on adding a 0SEX proxy option for sexlab initiated animations a long while back when 0SEX came out, but after some attempts/testing it became clear the plugins simply serve very different uses. Attempting to add an option to 0SEX to have sexlab proxy it's animations to that mod simply resulted in too many compatibility problems with existing SexLab mods.

SexLab is designed for variety, versatility and ease of use for modders; while 0SEX focuses almost solely on animation complexity. The two are almost completely polar opposites in terms of purpose.

Ashal - problems with scaling again. The games CTDs at the end of the animation although scaling is disabled in MCM menu and it does when it is enabled.

When i have that issue earlier, I reinstalled Skeleton and it worked fine for some time, but, it starts to happen again. No matter if it is a present or new game.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.rar

Edit: I installed Crash fix mod ver.10 (that didn't work for me earlier for some unknown reason) and the problem is solved, again.... Will see if it will last. :)

The scaling disabled option isn't intended to fix every scaling related CTD or non-scaling related CTD, as it specifically mentions in the info box when you hover over the option in the MCM. The option being related to your crash in this case is unlikely. But if it is a crash resulting from scaling, the way to 100% disable any and all scaling (that is sexlab framework caused) on top of CTD scaling fix option that was added, is to also try installing the SetVehicleFixPlugin

If that doesn't do it, I'd hazard a guess that the most likely culprit is skeleton, animation behaviors (FNIS), or armor related.

sex lab since update doesnt work anymore on my game.

Impossible to tell you how to fix, as this tells me absolutely nothing about what your issue is. What doesn't work? In what way does it not work? What error messages do you get? Have you checked the troubleshooting guide?

Even Actors Height option is greyed out for me.

You can't enable it while the CTD Fix option is enabled. The CTD Fix option disables all of SexLab's use of SetScale(), which renders Even Actors Height completely pointless. Disable the  "Potential Startup CTD Fix"  option if you want to use "Even Actors Height" 

Though I wouldn't recommend using Even Actors Height at all in most cases. It's effect is useful for only a select few, and only minimal/non-existent for most others. The race+gender specific adjustment option that was added (and is currently the default option) is a better and more reliable solution.

Are you guys aware of this error when compiling sexlab with Zaz animation Pack ?

F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfSexLab.psc(3782,0): the parameter types of function log in the empty state on script zbfsexlab do not match the parent script sslanimationfactory
No output generated for _sdqs_fcts_outfit, compilation failed.

Did I miss a patch to ZAP for 1.62 compatibility?

In short, it looks like the Log function in sslanimfactory has changed from 3 parameters to only 1 (string). 

And ZAP relies on 3 parameters to extend the class.

Missed a patch to SexLab actually. After this issue was reported, there was a stealth update to the download that renamed SexLab's version of the function to avoid the conflict. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v162-updated-jun-3rd-2016/?p=1577984 - Just redownload and install the patch file to get the tweaked version of the script and you should be able to compile again.

Elf Prince, on 21 Jun 2016 - 10:23 AM, said:snapback.png

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.rar

The scaling disabled option isn't intended to fix every scaling related CTD or non-scaling related CTD, as it specifically mentions in the info box when you hover over the option in the MCM. The option being related to your crash in this case is unlikely. But if it is a crash resulting from scaling, the way to 100% disable any and all scaling (that is sexlab framework caused) on top of CTD scaling fix option that was added, is to also try installing the SetVehicleFixPlugin

Ashal - thank you for the answer. I did check Skeleton; it's fine, I did disable scaling; it's fine, I did install "SetvehicleFixPlugin"; it's fine, FNIS is fine ... after all of these my game still crashes at the end of the sex scene. The only one thing left to check is the "armor". Will see what can I do about that. Thank you for your help and tips.

sex lab since update doesnt work anymore on my game.

Impossible to tell you how to fix, as this tells me absolutely nothing about what your issue is. What doesn't work? In what way does it not work? What error messages do you get? Have you checked the troubleshooting guide?

i am sorry,it wasnt sexlabframework,but another mod my apologies,sexlab working fine! yay

This isn't a huge thing and might be more trouble than its worth, but the sex diary says my character is a nymphomaniac... even though most of her sexual encounters have been quite unwilling. Do you suppose it'd be possible to get some more variety to these notes, to also record the circumstances under which the intercourses took place?

Is there a bodyslider for the strapons?

Never found one, but I suggest using the Outfit Studio to adjust them yourself.  I did this with the Skyrim Strapons mod - specifically altered the horse and dog strapons to make it fit the ADEC body (no, I don't use unp or cbbe, just adec - also didn't adjust the others because I didn't like them).  Also, there is a replacer somewhere here for the Calyps strapon (the default one that comes with SexLab) with a double-ended dildo, and there is a version of that one that someone added the appropriate "bones" to so that it is controllable with SOS (both size and angle).

[Edit] link to the SOS enabled dildo - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42827-sos-enabled-strapondoubledildo-replacer-for-sexlab/ .  [/Edit]

Some animations are not working to 1.62 (There is an error)

i did roll back to a stable 1.61b

this 1.61b no problem mod ~  but 1.62 error mod ~

active character  target relative change operation keys do not work

I do not feel a big difference especially with 1.62

But you are the creators of god mod

I still think that is stable 16.1b

how do u have a 3 way or orgy? plz tell me :s  

Download and use a mod that initiates 3+ways (orgies not so much):

Submit (look at the last few pages of that thread for a user modified version that allows 4 & 5 way)

Matchmaker

SexLab Tools (has a matchmaker queue functionality)

RandomSex

SexLab Eager NPCs (this is the only one I know of for sure that has an "orgy" feature)

Defeat (repe-related)

etc

There are plenty of mods that can start 3+ animations, just read the info available in the download section for each mod.

The Catch all ---> (FNIS Behavior download) , everywhere you look every single link all point to Nexus. I've been trying to register to Nexus for 40 hours and STILL no response. Registration page just warps right back to the beginning every time you click the final "Create account" button.

Why can't we download FNIS HERE????

I'm probably an idiot for asking this, but is the 500 animation limit for all animations OR its 500 per each?

A) character + creature + voices + expressions= 500

Or

B ) character animation#/500, creature animation#/500, voices#/500, and expressions#/500.

Right now I have 581 animations total including character, creature, voices, and expressions. Should I get rid of some?