Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

A little help please, I translated the mcm of sexlab to spanish, except for one option because I can´t understand well, maybe someone can explain in other words,

"Limited Stripping"             

"Default actor stripping to the Foreplay/Limited strip settings when all animations in a scene are tagged with either "Oral", "Foreplay", or "LimitedStrip"

Normally the foreplay stripping options only get used during the optional "foreplay" stage of an animation done before the main animation starts. Limited stripping option changes that so the foreplay stripping options are used for the main animation stage as well if all the main animations have the tag oral, foreplay, or limitedstrip. The idea being that these are the sorts of animations that don't usually require people to fully strip as much as they normally do. Everybody doesn't have to be fully nude for a blowjob. 

That means that either the undress animation (if the undress animation are enable) will not happen in scene that have those tags if enabled this option?

After I check the traslate mcm, where I put to share? here?

Mr. Ashal, I did the translation of MCM SexLab_SPANISH, I stay only doubt about 2 things, my previous question and in the MCM I see various opion that in the game no appear like "Toggle Collisions For Player", is this normal?

SexLab_SPANISH.txt

BUG REPORT

OK i had to go back to older mods after this.I can tell you.I have had a lot of problems over weeks of trying to fix this.Apparently its YOUR mod.1.62.Has problems.One big one.is every now and again.The game freezes.Just for not reason freezes an i have to close the game an run it again.I just got locked into the Bannered mare an i couldn't get out.I am not even joking.Locked in.I had to systematically uninstall every mod to find the problem.

I used the current sets of mods.An i though it was all of them.Technically IT IS!

From the beginning.

SexLab Framework 1.6.1 and 1.6.2 both cause the game to freeze or prevent the player from entering or leaving buildings or even going from one area of the game to another.

Not 100% sure about SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 05 but i believe it worked well.Regarless i went back to AC 02.1 just in case.

I was using SexLab Aroused_V27a, But now ive gone back to SexLab Aroused_REDUX V16a because i think that has had issues.

I've gone back to SexLab BeeingFemale 2.4 due to issues with compatibility with Aroused 27a.

Still using SexLab Blush When Aroused_v1.2

Ive gone back to SexLab Defeat 5b3.3fixed due to Framework not requiring it as a compatibility.Please fix this.

Ive gone back to SexLab DeviousDevices-Integration-2.9.1 instead of 2.9.2 Because i think it is much more compatible.

SexLab Fill Her Up 1.0.0 because i think that one works fine.

SexLab LoversVictim_v20140106 to control female an male animations.When two females get together they wont use Strapons.

SexLab MoreNastyCritters8_25 because 9.0 has to this very day NOT WORKED CORRECTLY! Dont know whats going on.But either they wont change bodies or they hesitate or NPC creatures stop moving..I rerun FIN creature an no response.I had to Remove an reinstall FINIS Creatures to get it to work again.I mean it was just working.Now its not.That's a problem.

Went back to (Sanguine Debauchery enhanced) 32 and Addon.Due to it seems to work fine.I think 344 works fine but i am not taking chances.

An finally.I uninstalled the ZazAnimations  0611 in favor of 605 instead.Due to it also gave me performance issues.

So yeah things are not going well.

BUG REPORT

OK i had to go back to older mods after this.I can tell you.I have had a lot of problems over weeks of trying to fix this.Apparently its YOUR mod.1.62.Has problems.One big one.is every now and again.The game freezes.Just for not reason freezes an i have to close the game an run it again.I just got locked into the Bannered mare an i couldn't get out.I am not even joking.Locked in.I had to systematically uninstall every mod to find the problem.

I used the current sets of mods.An i though it was all of them.Technically IT IS!

From the beginning.

SexLab Framework 1.6.1 and 1.6.2 both cause the game to freeze or prevent the player from entering or leaving buildings or even going from one area of the game to another.

Not 100% sure about SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 05 but i believe it worked well.Regarless i went back to AC 02.1 just in case.

I was using SexLab Aroused_V27a, But now ive gone back to SexLab Aroused_REDUX V16a because i think that has had issues.

I've gone back to SexLab BeeingFemale 2.4 due to issues with compatibility with Aroused 27a.

Still using SexLab Blush When Aroused_v1.2

Ive gone back to SexLab Defeat 5b3.3fixed due to Framework not requiring it as a compatibility.Please fix this.

Ive gone back to SexLab DeviousDevices-Integration-2.9.1 instead of 2.9.2 Because i think it is much more compatible.

SexLab Fill Her Up 1.0.0 because i think that one works fine.

SexLab LoversVictim_v20140106 to control female an male animations.When two females get together they wont use Strapons.

SexLab MoreNastyCritters8_25 because 9.0 has to this very day NOT WORKED CORRECTLY! Dont know whats going on.But either they wont change bodies or they hesitate or NPC creatures stop moving..I rerun FIN creature an no response.I had to Remove an reinstall FINIS Creatures to get it to work again.I mean it was just working.Now its not.That's a problem.

Went back to (Sanguine Debauchery enhanced) 32 and Addon.Due to it seems to work fine.I think 344 works fine but i am not taking chances.

An finally.I uninstalled the ZazAnimations  0611 in favor of 605 instead.Due to it also gave me performance issues.

So yeah things are not going well.

ashal - I'm so thrilled with 1.62 version....works much much better then 1.61b. There a small bugs but not worth to mention. :)

Thank you very much for excellent work and changes you implemented into 1.62.

Are you guys aware of this error when compiling sexlab with Zaz animation Pack ?

F:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfSexLab.psc(3782,0): the parameter types of function log in the empty state on script zbfsexlab do not match the parent script sslanimationfactory
No output generated for _sdqs_fcts_outfit, compilation failed.

Did I miss a patch to ZAP for 1.62 compatibility?

In short, it looks like the Log function in sslanimfactory has changed from 3 parameters to only 1 (string). 

And ZAP relies on 3 parameters to extend the class.

Hey I have a qustion. I unistalled sexlab v160b and related mods too make room for some pose mods I wanted too make screenshoots with. Now all creatures in my game are static in the t-pose, humans and playercharacters are fine and I did run fnis. Any Ideas what could have happend or is it a game reinstall time

ashal - I'm so thrilled with 1.62 version....works much much better then 1.61b. There a small bugs but not worth to mention. :)

Thank you very much for excellent work and changes you implemented into 1.62.

@ashal

The only thing that I would like, increased install limit of animations of 500 to 800-900

it would be possible to increase?

One thing to try is to click on the De-Install Creatures button in FNIS, that's fixed it for me whenever I've managed to mess up my game.

Thanks that work :)

Ashal - I started to have CTDs on loading the game at point where log file records SexLab and at the end of the sex scene. All worked fine until recently. Would you be kind to check this? thank you.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.rar

attachicon.gifSexlabConfig.rar

attachicon.gifSexLabDebug.0.rar

Ignore this post. Problem solved with reinstallation of XMPS Skeleton. For some reason, it stopped responding properly and I didn't do any changes to my game; no installation/uninstallation of any mod, no changing of load order; didn't touch a thing. Anyhow, works now. :)

I`ve been experiencing an issue where I can't control the animation when my playable character is a creature (Vampire Lord). I don't have the auto advance stage option enabled, so I always control the stages. However, when my character is a Vampire Lord, I lose this possibility. The animation also stays stuck into the same stage, since it's tagged as player involved. Additionally, the Toggle Free Camera button in this situation doesn't work.

I know this issue wasn't present before, as I could normally engage with Defeat as a Vampire Lord. Does someone have any idea on how to fix this / if it's on my end or a SexLab bug?

I have an issue where animations added by other sources (Estrus, Leito) only animate the creature/tentacles and the player stands in the tard (animation missing) pose.  I've run FNIS (newest version).  Using Mod Organizer with the added animations on highest priority to ensure they aren't overwritten.  Any ideas?

/edit: Resolved my own issue.  Curse you PC Exclusive animation path.

Anyone having an issue with the new 1.62 where certain creatures, aka Chaurus scale to a huge size? I remember this used to be an old issue if you ticked "even actors height" but it is greyed out and disabled automatically now. Anyone have an idea how to fix this please? This is the only update I have installed recently that I can think of that would effect that.

Anyone having an issue with the new 1.62 where certain creatures, aka Chaurus scale to a huge size? I remember this used to be an old issue if you ticked "even actors height" but it is greyed out and disabled automatically now. Anyone have an idea how to fix this please? This is the only update I have installed recently that I can think of that would effect that.

I'm having the same problem. Even Actors Height is grayed out. It's not checkmarked but it still changes height.