Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Suggestion for small extra feature:

With lots and lots of different animations from various sources, there's frequently a situation where some animation plays and you figure you don't like that particular one so much so it should go.

With potentially over 100 animations, finding that animation from toggle list can be frustrating.  Since animation editor defaults to showing settings for current animation, it would help to have it include the toggle checkbox for the currently edited animation - there's nice empty space for it on the right column near the top.

Guest ffabris

Suggestion for small extra feature:

With lots and lots of different animations from various sources, there's frequently a situation where some animation plays and you figure you don't like that particular one so much so it should go.

With potentially over 100 animations, finding that animation from toggle list can be frustrating.  Since animation editor defaults to showing settings for current animation, it would help to have it include the toggle checkbox for the currently edited animation - there's nice empty space for it on the right column near the top.

Try SexLab Tools.

I'm using the 1.61b full version but I still have orgasm at the beginning of the scene. What should I do to fix it?

Have you select seperate orgasm?

Checked with and without separate orgasms. Still at the beginning.

Does anyone with a lot of scripting experience know why this script doesn't work(the AnimationEnd part doesnt trigger).

Scriptname YB_TIF__0200845B Extends TopicInfo Hidden
bool HadSex = false
;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
QuestScript.Greet += 1

HaveSex(akSpeaker)

if(HadSex == true)
Game.FadeOutGame(true,true,0,2)
akSpeaker.Disable()
EndIf

;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

function HaveSex(Actor akSpeaker)
sslThreadModel thread = SexLab.NewThread()
thread.AddActor(PlayerRef)
thread.AddActor(akSpeaker)
sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, Tag1="Rape", TagSuppress="Consensual")
Thread.SetHook("MyHook")
RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_MyHook", "Handler")
sslThreadController tc = thread.StartThread()
EndFunction

event Handler(string EventName,string strArg,float numArg,Form sender)
Utility.Wait(0.2)
HadSex = true
UnRegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_MyHook")
EndEvent

Weird there is no modders section on the forum for questions and other modders stuff?

Does anyone here use Simply Knock?  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73236/?

I put it in my Mod Organiser and saw that it overwrites Sexlab Framework's StorageUtil.dll. Does anyone know whether Simply Knock is compatible?

Just move it over Sexlab so Sexlab's storageutil.dll will take priority.

Based on Chesko's (the mod creator) description of the mod, I'm guessing the storageutil.dll is probably used to store information about the door, where it leads to, the NPC associated with it, and so on. So with Sexlab overwriting it, would starting a Sexlab animation interfere with that? I guess ultimately, I have to decide whether I want to run Sexlab animations or Simply Knock smoothly.

Does anyone here use Simply Knock?  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73236/?

I put it in my Mod Organiser and saw that it overwrites Sexlab Framework's StorageUtil.dll. Does anyone know whether Simply Knock is compatible?

Based on Chesko's (the mod creator) description of the mod, I'm guessing the storageutil.dll is probably used to store information about the door, where it leads to, the NPC associated with it, and so on. So with Sexlab overwriting it, would starting a Sexlab animation interfere with that? I guess ultimately, I have to decide whether I want to run Sexlab animations or Simply Knock smoothly.

Nope. Since those particular mods are actually updated WITH the Sexlab Framework the most recent and bug free version of them will be in the Framework. What you'll get if you put Simply Knock before Sexlab is a more stable system.

Nope. Since those particular mods are actually updated WITH the Sexlab Framework the most recent and bug free version of them will be in the Framework. What you'll get if you put Simply Knock before Sexlab is a more stable system.

Ah, ok, got it. Thanks for your replies, TnTTnT and Waxenfigure.

Any way that I can get a download for a version that works with 1.8.151.0.7?

If you are talking about skyrim then the answer to your question is no, either update to newest version or go out and buy a legal copy of skyrim. It is very easy to update skyrim.

No help for pirated copies of games. See the rules.

That said, watch Steam as they regularly offer the Legendary version of the game for just a few dollars. Get yourself legal and come back to have sexy times fun. With a legal version of the game, you will be welcome here.

Majority of mods, patches and especially tools are made or updated for up to date version. How did you plan to use SexLab Framework, when tools around it (like FNIS) expect a legal and up to date version of the game?

Skyrim LE has been around $9,99 during last three sales (-75%) in Steam. Should be cheap enough.

Do not wander around forums asking support for obsolete and very likely pirated versions of the game. Steam would automatically patch the legal version of the game. There wont be any help. Not here, not in Nexus and not in Steam forums.

This advice is the only support you are going to get:

Uninstall the junk version, clear obsolete registry entries from your Windows with CCleaner or similar tool, wait for a sale or midweek madness, buy the legal version of the game and have a lot of fun.

I'm having difficulty making all of the animations line up.  Even though I use the option to even the actor's height, the height that both actors are set to can vary.  Some actors have custom races which adds to the problem.

My request is to add the option of specifying the actor's height and have all actors assume the same specified physical height (regardless of race, sex, etc.).  This way there are no variations and my custom animation settings will work every time and line up correctly.  I have tried every option in SexLab and this currently isn't possible.

I have fine tuned every stage of every sex animation and lined everything up.  As long as I use the same actor it stays lined up.  Once I select a different actor with a different height, the average of their two heights can make the animations no longer lined up correctly.

I am an experienced user of SexLab and it is working very well overall.

Thank you for an awesome framework!

I already say it, but I would really love a feature to ''disable current animation'' a hotkey to use while watching an animation that will remove it from the cycle.

So we don't need to memorize the animation we want to remove, find them in the list, and remove manually.

I already say it, but I would really love a feature to ''disable current animation'' a hotkey to use while watching an animation that will remove it from the cycle.

So we don't need to memorize the animation we want to remove, find them in the list, and remove manually.

In the next update (which should hopefully be out in a 3-4 days) I've added an enable/disable toggle for animations to the animation editor page in the MCM. Because the editor always defaults to the current animation being played whenever the player is in a sexlab animation, to disable the animation being played without having to hunt it down on the toggle page you'll be able to just open the editor in the MCM and toggle it quickly. It's still a bit of work, but much easier than hunting it down on the toggle page. A hotkey to do it however seems like overkill to me, it's not something you should be doing often enough to warrant one.

I have fine tuned every stage of every sex animation and lined everything up.  As long as I use the same actor it stays lined up.  Once I select a different actor with a different height, the average of their two heights can make the animations no longer lined up correctly.

By default, SexLab stores your adjustments to be specific to each race and gender combination. So a male Nord and a female Orc will use and save different adjustments than a male Orc and a female Breton for the same animation. Additionally however, whenever starting an animation  with a new race/gender combo than last time, that combo will base their starting default alignment off of whatever combo was last used for that animation, so if their heights are similar their should be little adjustments needed for the new combo. Overtime as you build up adjustments for different combinations of race and gender, you should be needing to adjust less and less.

The non-default option, is to disable race/gender scaling and sexlab will instead just save all adjustments for an animation to a single global default. This would likely make your problem worse and is intended more for users who don't vary the actors used very much or don't have race height mods installed.

As for scales, I would not reccomend using the scale/height option in sexlab, and implementing letting users define a custom height to scale to wouldn't change much. The option in sexlab doesn't average their heights (it used to) it sets everybody's relative scales to 1.0, so it basically already does what you're asking. Scales are unreliable in Skyrim though, there's to many other factors that go into it, which is why I don't recommend using the option.

Is it possible to have a hotkey that triggers the "Stop all animations" option that is in the debug section of the MCM menu?

It would be really helpful. 

Not currently, currently by default pressing the "End" key will end the current animation the player is involved in. In the next update I've already added onto that the ability to end all animations like the option in the MCM by pressing Shift+End. However, thinking about it now that hotkey only works while the player is actively involved in an animation, so you can only end all if the player is included in that all, making it useless for being able to easily end npc+npc animations in the area. I'll update it soon to work outside of player animations for the next update, 1.62 should be out soon-ish.

Guest ffabris

I'm going to drop in a request as well: afterplay ... counterpart to foreplay (leadin).

Right now, when sex ends, all involved parties step away, and the vanilla system sometimes even result in "objections". Would be nice for those involed to be able to have a final kiss or something.  Optional, just as foreplay is now, with modder access just like the leadin param.

looking at the creature gender code and all that in sexlab, as people are asking me about the futa support and all that in sgo again. i was looking at this code here:

int function GetGender(Actor ActorRef)
	if ActorRef
		ActorBase BaseRef = ActorRef.GetLeveledActorBase()
		if sslCreatureAnimationSlots.HasRaceType(BaseRef.GetRace())
			if !Config.UseCreatureGender
				return 2 ; Creature - All Male
			else
				return 2 + BaseRef.GetSex() ; CreatureGenders: 2+
			endIf
		elseIf ActorRef.IsInFaction(GenderFaction)
			return ActorRef.GetFactionRank(GenderFaction) ; Override
		else
			return BaseRef.GetSex() ; Default
		endIf
	endIf
	return 0 ; Invalid actor - default to male for compatibility
endFunction

previously when you were a werewolf you got 2 no matter what sex you were. i had to put a cache in to remember if you were female before, so now i would expect a female player in werewolf form to return 3.

however, i think there may be an oversight as this code doesn't appear to support gender swapping on the creatures. i am thinking that the line that reads:

should be wrapped is an IsInFaction(GenderFaction) and returning a 2 + GetFactionRank as well, so that players who are futa, in werewolf form, don't behave in the opposite while in that form.

am i making sense did i think this through?

without that check a female player marked as male would behave as female again while in werewolf (and probably lord form)

looking at the creature gender code and all that in sexlab, as people are asking me about the futa support and all that in sgo again. i was looking at this code here:

if ActorRef
		if sslCreatureAnimationSlots.HasRaceType(BaseRef.GetRace())
			else
			endIf
		elseIf ActorRef.IsInFaction(GenderFaction)
		else
		endIf
	endIf
endFunction

previously when you were a werewolf you got 2. i had to put a cache in to remember if you were female before, so now i would expect a female player in werewolf form to return 3.

however, i think there may be an oversight as this code doesn't appear to support gender swapping on the creatures. i am thinking that the line that reads:

should be wrapped is an IsInFaction(GenderFaction) and returning a 2 + GetFactionRank as well, so that players who are futa, in werewolf form, don't behave in the opposite while in that form.

am i making sense did i think this through?

without that check a female player marked as male would behave as female again while in werewolf (and probably lord form)

You are making 100% sense.

And actually is enough to switch the two IF condtions:

if ActorRef
    if ActorRef.IsInFaction(GenderFaction)
    elseIf sslCreatureAnimationSlots.HasRaceType(BaseRef.GetRace())
      else
      endIf
    else
    endIf
  endIf
endFunction

one other idea, could you throw an event when we assign ourselves a different gender Actor Who, Int NewGender? that would be useful to me too, lol. apparently a lot of mods are toggling this now. i just need to know when.

function TreatAsGender(Actor ActorRef, bool AsFemale)
	ActorRef.RemoveFromFaction(GenderFaction)
	int sex = ActorRef.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()
	if (sex != 0 && !AsFemale) || (sex != 1 && AsFemale) 
		ActorRef.SetFactionRank(GenderFaction, AsFemale as int)
	endIf
endFunction