Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Ashal - there is a bug in choosing the actors in three way sex. The "spell" always picks the same one and even then it moves my player, not showed actor. I tested this in 3 new games with different genders. Always the same.

• SexLab no longer checks for a creature pack install, since they are no longer separate downloads.

stupid question but does this just mean that i dont to to install creature animations, from SL mcm and i would still need to install fnis creatures?

hi Guys,
I have a problem with SexLab,
namely I get issued the following error message, but I can really do with it currently anything yet.
Maybe you can help me 

ActorAlias[swaggy] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0C061EEF)>]

FATAL - Thread [0] AddActor(Swaggy) - AddActor(Swaggy) -- Failed to add actor -- They have been already added to this thread

ActorAlias[swaggy] ClearAlias([Actor <(00000014) >] /[sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0C061EEF)<]) - Actor present during alias clear! This is usally harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually asign that a thread did not close cleanly

NOTICE: StartSex () - Failed to add some actors to thread

Ashal, first of all, this new version works great, can you incorporate more creature animations and non-consensual sex?, I would just depend on your framework and not to incorporate more animations through other mods. Only a few more to have more variety and less .esp. Thank you very much my friend.

This may be what you are looking for: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2082-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack-21616/

Thank you very much for the information my friend, really solve at all, greetings.

• SexLab no longer checks for a creature pack install, since they are no longer separate downloads.

stupid question but does this just mean that i dont to to install creature animations, from SL mcm and i would still need to install fnis creatures?

Correct. You still need to install FNIS Creatures.

Hi, still love that mod as always ^^

I have a problem actually from some time ago : a CTD on Loads after sexlab registered new animations (may it be zaz, SL creatures, NSAP, SLAL, or Estrus Chaurus).

I'm on a new game, still in Alternate Start LAL. Meaning there are no problem registering the animations, but I can't load the saves from that point.

Versions : v161b + patch 161 to 162. FNIS Creature Pack 6.1, FNIS 6.3, SKSE 1.07.03.

I have many many mods enabled. If you need my loadorder I'll give it.

Any idea ? 

I have a problem actually from some time ago : a CTD on Loads after sexlab registered new animations (may it be zaz, SL creatures, NSAP, SLAL, or Estrus Chaurus).

I'm on a new game, still in Alternate Start LAL. Meaning there are no problem registering the animations, but I can't load the saves from that point.

Versions : v161b + patch 161 to 162. FNIS Creature Pack 6.1, FNIS 6.3, SKSE 1.07.03.

Any idea ? 

Probably it's because your strcount become more that 65k strings after animations registering. While sexlab registering animations not in jarrays, 350 animations took about 4-6k strings. You can use crash fixes with strcount fix enabled to resolve your issue, but after converting strings count you will not be able to use save game script cleaners anymore.

Any idea ? 

Probably it's because your strcount become more that 65k strings after animations registering. While sexlab registering animations not in jarrays, 350 animations took about 4-6k strings. You can use crash fixes with strcount fix enabled to resolve your issue, but after converting strings count you will not be able to use save game script cleaners anymore.

Installed crash fixes, female body is now blue. Can't load precedent save, or even a new one.

I did that after dl and instal

How to use the memory allocator patch?

1. Open CrashFixPlugin.ini and find "UseOSAllocators=0"

2. Change it to "UseOSAllocators=1"

3. Download and install SKSE Plugin Preloader

4. Start game, if you get an error saying that memory patch could not be applied read the message for help, otherwise you're good to go.

Got no error.

Correct. You still need to install FNIS Creatures.

thanks for the reply!

Started troubleshooting the CTD upon zero stamina problem by removing all mods, reinstalled HDT body, xpmse3 and FNIS. Attacks work fine. Then installed just the Sexlab framework. Crashed as soon as attacks causes zero stamina (either by PC or enemy). So now I'm pretty sure it's the framework itself that's causing the CTD that's experienced by some users throughout the years. :|

EDIT - Redownloaded full framework instead of update. Seems to have gone away (for now). Might as well get rid of the update download then.

A little help please, I translated the mcm of sexlab to spanish, except for one option because I can´t understand well, maybe someone can explain in other words,

"Limited Stripping"             

"Default actor stripping to the Foreplay/Limited strip settings when all animations in a scene are tagged with either "Oral", "Foreplay", or "LimitedStrip"

I'm trying to get creature animation going in my mod. Is my first try with creatures. Using the same method I use for NPCs is not working. I use both StartSex() and QuickStart().

I started wondering if for creatures you must use NewThead(). Does QuickStart support creatures? So I decided to load up matchmaker since it's stated that it supports creatures. But when I try it in game, says my spell fizzled. I tried on a chicken, dog, and wolf. I have animations for each. I'm using the 1.62 Sexlab and latest Matchmaker. I have creatures enabled and match gender disabled.

Here's the log from Matchmaker:

[06/13/2016 - 10:40:05PM] SEXLAB - Thread[4]  - Returning to thread pool...
[06/13/2016 - 10:40:06PM] [Zad]: OnSpellCast()
[06/13/2016 - 10:40:06PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(chicken) -- FALSE -- They are a creature type that is currently not supported (ChickenRace)
[06/13/2016 - 10:40:13PM] SEXLAB - Thread[5]  - Returning to thread pool...
[06/13/2016 - 10:40:15PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[06/13/2016 - 10:40:22PM] [Zad]: OnSpellCast()
[06/13/2016 - 10:40:22PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Stump) -- FALSE -- They are a creature type that is currently not supported (DogRace)

In my own code here's what I'm trying to use. Two examples:

SexLab.QuickStart(Sexlab.PlayerRef, Alias_AnimalLoveTarget1.GetActorRef())

SexLab.QuickStart(Sexlab.PlayerRef, Wolf)

The first example, is getting the creature from a spell effect, finding it in a conditional quest alias. This works perfectly using the same method for NPCs.

The 2nd example is just my test, where I've loaded a wolf into the scene and directly tried to use it.

In both cases it does not work. Here's log when using the first example:

[06/13/2016 - 10:56:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[06/13/2016 - 10:56:34PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(VirginMarie) -- TRUE -- HIT
[06/13/2016 - 10:56:34PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[VirginMarie] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0A061EEF)>]
[06/13/2016 - 10:56:34PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(chicken) -- FALSE -- They are a creature type that is currently not supported (ChickenRace)
[06/13/2016 - 10:56:34PM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(chicken) - AddActor(chicken) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation

So where am I going wrong. Install problem? My code (but matchmaker is not working either...)?

What does "They are a creature type that is currently not supported (ChickenRace)" really mean?

What does "They are a creature type that is currently not supported (ChickenRace)" really mean?

It means you don't have any creature animations installed for Chickens. Default sexlab doesn't include any chicken animations.

It means you don't have any creature animations installed for Chickens. Default sexlab doesn't include any chicken animations.

I think Dog is included in the base animations. You can see in the log, that failed for matchmaker. I checked and do have animations for the 3 I tested. Dog, chicken, and wolf. They all give that message.

Also I just tested a giant, this time using what I know worked in the past. I go up to the giant, and use the surrender feature in cursed loot. It attempted to play an animation but then gave it up. Something's wrong here too. Wondering if it's one of my latest upgrades. All I can think of are FNIS 6.3 and Sexlab 1.62.

What could cause the message "They are a creature type that is currently not supported (ChickenRace)" when you DO have an animation?

Also I just tested a giant, this time using what I know worked in the past. I go up to the giant, and use the surrender feature in cursed loot. It attempted to play an animation but then gave it up. Something's wrong here too. Wondering if it's one of my latest upgrades. All I can think of are FNIS 6.3 and Sexlab 1.62.

Check the creature animations toggle page to confirm the animations have definitely installed. If they have, reset the animation registry to be extra safe and then try again.

If still nothing, try testing it with Matchmaker instead of you're own mod to make sure it's not that. Though I doubt it since QuickStart() isn't really something you CAN screw up and the log shows that should theoretically be functioning fine. But just to be safe try testing creature animations with matchmaker. 

Also make sure nothing is overwriting SexLab's sslCreatureAnimationDefaults and sslCreatureAnimationSlots scripts with a modified+outdated version. More Nasty Critters especially I know does or used to do this last I checked.

Wolves and draugr make for the best test subjects here since they are easy to come by naturally in game and have some of the most animations available. If either are broken as well it's a pretty good indicator there is a problem with your install. If they work fine but other creatures like chickens aren't, than it's a problem that lies elsewhere.

If everything is installed and setup properly, the error that a creature isn't supported should be technically impossible to get as it's the result of checking all the installed creature animations and not finding any that support the given race.

Check the creature animations toggle page to confirm the animations have definitely installed. If they have, reset the animation registry to be extra safe and then try again.

If still nothing, try testing it with Matchmaker instead of you're own mod to make sure it's not that. Though I doubt it since QuickStart() isn't really something you CAN screw up and the log shows that should theoretically be functioning fine. But just to be safe try testing creature animations with matchmaker. 

Also make sure nothing is overwriting SexLab's sslCreatureAnimationDefaults and sslCreatureAnimationSlots scripts with a modified+outdated version. More Nasty Critters especially I know does or used to do this last I checked.

Wolves and draugr make for the best test subjects here since they are easy to come by naturally in game and have some of the most animations available. If either are broken as well it's a pretty good indicator there is a problem with your install. If they work fine but other creatures like chickens aren't, than it's a problem that lies elsewhere.

If everything is installed and setup properly, the error that a creature isn't supported should be technically impossible to get as it's the result of checking all the installed creature animations and not finding any that support the given race.

Thanks for your help. I've found that going to an earlier save fixed it! After hours of trying to find out what's wrong with my code, now it's suddenly making sweet love all over the place, without discriminating any race :P

It's troublesome to not know how the save got screwed up. Sorry for wasting your time. Still some good tips in there so thank you.

A little help please, I translated the mcm of sexlab to spanish, except for one option because I can´t understand well, maybe someone can explain in other words,

"Limited Stripping"             

"Default actor stripping to the Foreplay/Limited strip settings when all animations in a scene are tagged with either "Oral", "Foreplay", or "LimitedStrip"

Normally the foreplay stripping options only get used during the optional "foreplay" stage of an animation done before the main animation starts. Limited stripping option changes that so the foreplay stripping options are used for the main animation stage as well if all the main animations have the tag oral, foreplay, or limitedstrip. The idea being that these are the sorts of animations that don't usually require people to fully strip as much as they normally do. Everybody doesn't have to be fully nude for a blowjob. 

Installed the latest update, looks like the disappearing cum issue that I described in the development thread didn't get fixed. Just curious if there are any plans to fix that or if you are moving on.

As far as I could tell when testing the issue based on how you described it to me there, it's a Skyrim issue not a SexLab one. The amount of effort and added scripting that would be needed to work around it isn't worth it for what I'd consider a minor cosmetic issue.

Hello,

first, I apologize for my bad englich, I write this with a translation program.

I have a problem, every time my character has sex with a npc or a creature, he is incredibly big and will not subsequently small! I stayed at the MCM already tried the two rakes, sizes for NPC adaptable and players to set sizes adaptable, but that did not help.
I go into the Race menu then snn is the size of my chars on 1. I place it on a 0.93 and save and go back to the race menu, then the size is reset to 1. which was formerly not so.

Who knows why?

please can anyone help me?

Apparently, I have the same issue as described by AreaGamer. After triggering a Sexlab animation for the first time, the size of my character is noticeably larger than other male NPCs (surprisingly not in the case of female NPCs). I tried toggling the new adaptable size feature but to no avail. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

"Limited Stripping"             

Normally the foreplay stripping options only get used during the optional "foreplay" stage of an animation done before the main animation starts. Limited stripping option changes that so the foreplay stripping options are used for the main animation stage as well if all the main animations have the tag oral, foreplay, or limitedstrip. The idea being that these are the sorts of animations that don't usually require people to fully strip as much as they normally do. Everybody doesn't have to be fully nude for a blowjob. 

That means that either the undress animation (if the undress animation are enable) will not happen if enabled this option?

After I check the traslate mcm, where I put to share? here?