Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

hello, is there a way to set the language of this mod to english? The translation in my language is....meh....

You can set the game language to English (which will affect all the mods) or you can open the translation file and edit it in a text editor to fix the problem.

If you go for the latter keep in mind that each line in the translation file has the internal name followed by a "Tab" character and then the displayed translation. Take care to not change the internal name nor delete the tab character.

For those who have lip synchronization problem, this fix might help http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59569/?

So what mod was it? Who was the author?  Nexus says file not found.

By the way if theres no longer way to get it and test it then ill continue to believe that sexlab is the problem those 2 dont work properly coz i made a char and shes always having an expression (mouth open a bit) and lipsync works fine if i try to make her talk using player voice mod, but it doesnt work with sexlab.

For those who have lip synchronization problem, this fix might help http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59569/?

So what mod was it? Who was the author?  Nexus says file not found.

By the way if theres no longer way to get it and test it then ill continue to believe that sexlab is the problem those 2 dont work properly coz i made a char and shes always having an expression (mouth open a bit) and lipsync works fine if i try to make her talk using player voice mod, but it doesnt work with sexlab.

It was “Skyrim Lip Sync Bug fix” - probably pulled either because it doesn't work, or because it was redistributing files: http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1509762-lip-sync-bugfix-mod-on-nexus/

Just to correct myself i forgot to say sexlab expressions + lip sync work but not properly. On the other hand expression + lip sync work fine with racemenu expression + player voice (lip sync). So this is why i think sexlab is doing something wrong ( Perhaps calling them same time or something...).

Argonians and Khajiit completely disappear except for their head / feet / hands during sexual scenes.

I've been trying to resolve this problem in other places. I can't....

I'm stumped.

Disable the nudesuits option in SexLab MCM. If you aren't using nudesuits, then it's a problem with your body meshes you have installed and not SexLab.

If it's only happening on female argonians/khajiits who are being put in the male position in a scene, disable strapons.

Any idea why a bed wouldn't register with sexlab? I'm in breezehome and it wont recognize the bed.

If it's a non-vanilla bed added by a mod, it won't work because it's not registrered in SexLab's list of bed objects to scan for. If it's a vanilla skyrim bed, then it probably has an unusual name and didn't get picked out for the bed list because it didn't have the word "bed" in it's editor id name.

That said, I've done a lot of testing with SexLab from within breezehome straight out of a new game started there with alternate start, it selected and used the bed just fine. So I'm guessing you're probably using a custom breezehome mod.

Any idea why a bed wouldn't register with sexlab? I'm in breezehome and it wont recognize the bed.

If it's a non-vanilla bed added by a mod, it won't work because it's not registrered in SexLab's list of bed objects to scan for. If it's a vanilla skyrim bed, then it probably has an unusual name and didn't get picked out for the bed list because it didn't have the word "bed" in it's editor id name.

That said, I've done a lot of testing with SexLab from within breezehome straight out of a new game started there with alternate start, it selected and used the bed just fine. So I'm guessing you're probably using a custom breezehome mod.

ZF Primary Needs seems to be taking some amount of control of beds and animations. SexLab might not be able to register them properly.

Conflict with Breezehome has not yet conformed. I have been told by one player that it exist, but player in Steam claims that only homes placed by Hearthfire DLC were affected, not Breezehome. First one told me having problems with SexLab animations. I have not tested this out myself, and it is unlikely that I will.

If you are getting problems with beds and looking for a culprit, then any new needs mod (if you have any) is a good candidate.

Anything to do with the cum has nothing to do with esp mods and everything to do with whatever mesh and texture replacers you have installed. With the exception of raising their brightness a tad they have been completely untouched since they were added way back when.

Hmm, seemed a bit more than a tad tbh, sperm looks a bit too bright now I would say, though I guess it's a matter of taste. I preferred it as it was in 1.59 it looks unnatural now.

Not a Sexlab issue, but if "Glowing Cum" bothers you, it did me too, instead of Sperm Replacer Heavy, use the 1a version.

The 1a version is what I've been using for a long time and, for me, with 1.59b the textures are dazzlingly bright white. MO says the replacer is overwriting the correct files but for some reason the difference doesn't show up in-game like it did on previous SexLab versions. Without the replacer the sperm is dazzling. With the replacer the sperm is dazzling. With a different version of the replacer the sperm is dazzling. Nothing seems to change it at all any more, whereas switching back to 1.58b and changing nothing else in my mod list at all produces the correct textures again. It's certainly not a serious issue, but it is a baffling one.  :huh:

Just to note as well, I do recall seeing a bit of sperm on my character's hand not so long ago and thinking it was odd. Not odd as in inappropriate (she had just been giving a hand job to some lucky fella, after all) but odd as in I hadn't thought the textures appeared on the hands.

Have you compared the magic effect shaders in the new ESM to the ones in the old ESM? There are a few changes here and there, although I'm not sure if any of those affects the brightness.

In my game the default SL1.95c sperm textures are still too bright or glowing, same as the texture replacer. And always has been since the first release of SL.
In Gimp I've lowered the opacity to 50% without a big change ingame, still glowing in the dark. Am I just doing something wrong? edit: Nice, Gimp doesn't save the opacity changes.

Btw, could it be mesh-related and edited in nifskope? 

Same problem, using 

Breezehome FullyUpgradable at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

But the Bed is the same place, I click "Yes", We have SEX on the stairs, basement stairs. Oh well, shit happens, then I get FUCKED......

Hi Ashal,

I have a problem relatet to the RegisterAnimation, I've looked around in the wiki and other script but I've not found any solution.

I've "done" some new pair of animation, I tagged they as "LeadIn" and SetContent(Foreplay), but when I register they will checked true as normal anim in the Sl Anim register...

There's a way to avoid the auto toggle as Normal animation and let only checked in the Foreplay list, without doing it manually?

Hi Ashal,

I have a problem relatet to the RegisterAnimation, I've looked around in the wiki and other script but I've not found any solution.

I've "done" some new pair of animation, I tagged they as "LeadIn" and SetContent(Foreplay), but when I register they will checked true as normal anim in the Sl Anim register...

There's a way to avoid the auto toggle as Normal animation and let only checked in the Foreplay list, without doing it manually?

Marking an animation as leadin doesn't make it excluded from the regular animations list, it just makes it selectable as one of the default animation choices during the leadin stage if the mod starting the animation hasn't predefined it's own selection of animations to play during leadin. 

Hi Ashal,

Marking an animation as leadin doesn't make it excluded from the regular animations list, it just makes it selectable as one of the default animation choices during the leadin stage if the mod starting the animation hasn't predefined it's own selection of animations to play during leadin. 

Hm.. ok so I was supposing a difference that doesn't exist, good to know :P

I think that I need your opinion about a thing:

I'm developping a mod, that's currently in alpha stage (that I hope will be released in this month as Beta)

In that mod the npc will do a single Sl animation that is only a foreplay, so I made a disable leadin thread and I play that as a Normal Anim

The animation so Should stay Enabled in the "animation normal" but that could create some issues with other mod (that could find in his Animation list an animation that shouldn't be here)

Did you think that is better do an "auto enable-disable" those anim when I need or there's a better way to do it? Like a function "Use that anim even if disabled"?

(I have serious doubt that I have wrote in an English even remotely understandable, Sorry, in case let me know if i've explain it wrong)

Hi Ashal,

Hm.. ok so I was supposing a difference that doesn't exist, good to know :P

I think that I need your opinion about a thing:

I'm developping a mod, that's currently in alpha stage (that I hope will be released in this month as Beta)

In that mod the npc will do a single Sl animation that is only a foreplay, so I made a disable leadin thread and I play that as a Normal Anim

The animation so Should stay Enabled in the "animation normal" but that could create some issues with other mod (that could find in his Animation list an animation that shouldn't be here)

Did you think that is better do an "auto enable-disable" those anim when I need or there's a better way to do it? Like a function "Use that anim even if disabled"?

(I have serious doubt that I have wrote in an English even remotely understandable, Sorry, in case let me know if i've explain it wrong)

If the animation should be considered unique to only your mod, and not randomly selected by other mods to play; than you should use the "phantom animations" system to register your animation instead of the regular animation system. This system lets you register a hidden animation that is only useable by mods that know the key to it, doesn't show up in the main SexLab MCM menu, is not selectable by the traditional animation selection functions, and if somebody were to uninstall your mod, the animation automatically uninstall itself as well. It's basically a system for creating and running animations that are unique to your mod through SexLab, without having to register your animation globally. This is what both Zaz and Devious Devices does for some of it's animations.

Take a look at the functions at the end of SexLabFramework.psc for the API and find the function 

;#---------------------------#
;#  START FACTORY FUNCTIONS  #
;#---------------------------#

; ... Other functions here...

sslBaseAnimation function GetSetAnimationObject(string Token, string Callback, Form Owner)