Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Conflict with SOS version 2.05.34 (reproducible). Move to Papyrus utils 2.8 seems to have broken camera zoom (3rd person) as well as wheel zoom in perks menu. SOS full version 2.05.34 installed after update to 1.59c tries to overwrite several files in the /data/scripts directory. If you accept, sexlab messages that your papyrus utils is out of date, and disables. If you decline, I get the above problem. I call this reproducible because if I uninstall SOS, the problem goes away. I am using, for testing purposes, ONLY sexlab 1.59c, SOS 2.05.34, and Matchmaker Rev 7. Anyone else seen this issue?

More detail. The break with the mouse zoom occurs only after conversing with an npc. It took a while for me to nail this down, as I was running 48 mods when it first manifested. I ended up doing a full clean install (game) and adding mods back one at a time, testing, and looking for the break. As it happens, SOS was the third mod I installed after sexlab and matchmaker for testing. I'm going to try it now with the latest version of SOS light and see what happens.

Conflict with SOS version 2.05.34 (reproducible). Move to Papyrus utils 2.8 seems to have broken camera zoom (3rd person) as well as wheel zoom in perks menu. SOS full version 2.05.34 installed after update to 1.59c tries to overwrite several files in the /data/scripts directory. If you accept, sexlab messages that your papyrus utils is out of date, and disables. If you decline, I get the above problem. I call this reproducible because if I uninstall SOS, the problem goes away. I am using, for testing purposes, ONLY sexlab 1.59c, SOS 2.05.34, and Matchmaker Rev 7. Anyone else seen this issue?

I just started using SOS as well, and I also got the jittery animations.

Side Issue:  Not sure if related to SOS, but my realign keys stop working every so often.

--EDIT--

Installing SexLab over my SOS installation fixed the no-alignment keys issue.  Still have occasional jittery animations though.

I have trouble with this error ERROR2011: Wrong line in Animation List. Line  1 ....meshes actors character animations SexLab FNISSexLabListtxt  Version V1.59c

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaa

Get the current version of FNIS, if it isn't recognizing the version number line of the input file you must be running a very old version of FNIS.

Yes! I fixed it. But now bigger problem. Male penis always flaccid, and the characters have large spaces between each other when interacting

Are you using Schlongs of Skyrim (SOS) or just an ordinary naked male (flaccid) body replacer. If the latter then you need to follow the instructions to install the "erect" version of the naked male you used as a "Nudesuit".

Alignment between the actors for sex is preset to best fit SOS males having sex with UNP body (and derivatives) females. If that isn't your combination then you can use the adjustment controls to move the actors around until the sex act looks as good as you can make it.

If you have custom races with varying sizes be sure to turn on the option to handle each race differently though it will mean you have to do a lot more alignment.

Handy hints for aligning:

Turn off the option to auto-advance through the stages of the sex act when the player is involved. That give you the time to get a complete adjustment for that stage of the sex before using the Spacebar to go to the next stage.

After aligning the first stage of the sex act, use the CTRL key plus whatever adjustment key to make any additional adjustments for all further stages

Turn off all sex animations except one, record the initial alignment values, initiate that sex act involving the player and set the alignment for all stages of that sex act. Record the adjustments as differences between the original settings and the post adjustment settings. Copy those adjustments to the other sex acts created by the same animation author, that will get you closer for the rest of those animations requiring less work to make each of them perfect. Repeat with next animation author until done.

If you have the multiple races option turned on and have two races of the same size it's easiest to set up the adjustments for one race and then copy them to the other races of the same size.

If using Mod Orgnaizer save those adjustment files ~\ModOrganizer\overwrite\skse\plugins\SexLab\*.* and load them into the profile of any new games you start under other profiles (unless you change race sizes) so you don't have to make the same adjustments over again.

Ashal,

Could you please have a look at ActorUtil.RemoveAllPackageOverride ? I think that v2.7 or 2.8 of StorageUtil broke it somehow, and it's the cause of the CTD with Submit. I removed the calls Submit makes to this function and replaced it with a papyrus function doinfg the same thing and it stopped the CTD (at least for me and another person).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/page-227?do=findComment&comment=966957

Thanks.

It seem I can't download any mods from loverslab.. kept getting Corrupted Archive when i open the downloaded files in Winrar. But I can still download mods from Nexus. Anyone have any suggestions?..

Use a different browser, the one you are using now is defective at downloading (you aren't the only person who has reported this and others have reported success on switching at least for the download).

Can someone help me with a quick question? In the MCM menu of the ZaZ Animation Pack, should I register Sexlab animations? Last time I did that it seemed my animations got all jumbled up (though it's difficult to assign blame when it comes to modding), so I'm looking for a little more info. Is it safe and what exactly does it do?

Ashal,

Could you please have a look at ActorUtil.RemoveAllPackageOverride ? I think that v2.7 or 2.8 of StorageUtil broke it somehow, and it's the cause of the CTD with Submit. I removed the calls Submit makes to this function and replaced it with a papyrus function doinfg the same thing and it stopped the CTD (at least for me and another person).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19709-sexlab-submit-01sep14-1133/page-227?do=findComment&comment=966957

Thanks.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23713-papyrusutil/?p=956036

Hello just did a fresh install of everything, i have installed Sexlab and all of the required files, ran fnis and my animations list for sexlab is empty, ive tried redownloading and reinstalling (always remembering to run fnis) and sexlab animations list is still empty. Attackers just stand there, strip my character then walk away and my character just stands back up. Any ideas? Maybe other mods known to do this?

Hello just did a fresh install of everything, i have installed Sexlab and all of the required files, ran fnis and my animations list for sexlab is empty, ive tried redownloading and reinstalling (always remembering to run fnis) and sexlab animations list is still empty. Attackers just stand there, strip my character then walk away and my character just stands back up. Any ideas? Maybe other mods known to do this?

Moo!.. I mean, hi ;)

A couple of questions:

- did FNIS report any errors/ warnings?

- has the MCM menu shown up?

- did you install any plug-ins that actually use SexLab? (sexlab on its own does nothing, it is a framework)

Better yet, can you post your loadlist here and your papyrus log? That way we can see what the problem might be.

This may have been mentioned already.  I have seen it for several versions now, so I suppose you would have fixed it already if you knew about it, or it's just really hard to fix and you are still trying to figure it out.

Bug report:

I play with undress animations enabled and with foreplay enabled.  What I observe is two things.

1) Foreplay animations sometimes fail to properly animate until stage 2 or 3.

2) Actors remain stripped for foreplay for the entire sex session.  Only at the end of the sex session, which may have included more than 1 animation set, do the actors strip for normal sex, however with it being the end of sex, they immediately redress.

It seem I can't download any mods from loverslab.. kept getting Corrupted Archive when i open the downloaded files in Winrar. But I can still download mods from Nexus. Anyone have any suggestions?..

Use a different browser, the one you are using now is defective at downloading (you aren't the only person who has reported this and others have reported success on switching at least for the download).

I have tried all three browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome ( the only browsers I know of). My downloads always seem to stopped around 20mb and would not download any more if files are to big, like this new Framework 1.59c have 75mb.

Ashal,

Where did the Mirror Links go. We have someone who can't download from the forum here and I was going to ask him about the mirror links but when I looked for them, they were gone.

I have tried all three browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome ( the only browsers I know of). My downloads always seem to stopped around 20mb and would not download any more if files are to big, like this new Framework 1.59c have 75mb.