Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

HELP!!!! First of all every time I try to load a saved game, I experience a CTD most of the time. I've tried using save game cleaner but to no avail. Secondly it sometimes happens that the game crashes on animation start. It happens 1 out of 5 times but is still annoying. I'm uploading my load order, FNIS report and Papyrus log. Kindly look into it and inform me if I've done something wrong. Any help will be appreciated.

Welcome to the load game bug.  Solution?  Load a save gave that is NOT the last game you saved first, then load the last game afterwards.  Why does that work?  Hell if I know but it became so common (especially for outdoor saves) that I habitually keep and load the very first game save first off and only then load the current save.

For the animation startup problem I suggest you follow the instructions here: 

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32363//?

You are probably crashing due to an overloaded system (out of memory most likely) and things there will help that problem dramatically.

Thanks for the suggestions man. Got the save game issue figured out. Never thought of doing the way you described it actually. As for the Skyrim Project Stability, I have done most of the things mentioned in it but i'll still give it a looksie for whether I have missed anything.

Cheers :)

I have a problem with the hotkeys for alignment, they don't work for me.

I have the latest version of SL 1.59c installed, downloaded and installed it yesterday, since I just made a new installation of Skyrim to finally use MO.

Everything works fine, and I can relocate actors, change animations etc. with the hotkeys, but actual alignment (up, down, left, right. forward and backward) doesn't work at all with the keys. 

I tried rebinding the keys, without any success, started new games etc. but it won't work. I can alter the alignment through the Animation Editor in the MCM menu (though I still have to hit an alignment key to actually see the change) but that's about it.

If anyone has an idea what I could try to make it work, I'd be grateful to hear it.

I have a problem with the hotkeys for alignment, they don't work for me.

I have the latest version of SL 1.59c installed, downloaded and installed it yesterday, since I just made a new installation of Skyrim to finally use MO.

Everything works fine, and I can relocate actors, change animations etc. with the hotkeys, but actual alignment (up, down, left, right. forward and backward) doesn't work at all with the keys. 

I tried rebinding the keys, without any success, started new games etc. but it won't work. I can alter the alignment through the Animation Editor in the MCM menu (though I still have to hit an alignment key to actually see the change) but that's about it.

If anyone has an idea what I could try to make it work, I'd be grateful to hear it.

Do you by any chance have the option "Disable Victim Controls" turned on?

Arrok,

I have a suggestion I though about from an animation thread. There are some animations that include furnitures (chairs for now). However there is now way (at least to my knowledge) to "force" the actors to use that furniture if it is around in the framework. How easy would it be for a future update to include such a feature. 

If for example there is an animation that involves a chair, to teleport the actors to the closest one when that animation starts? or not to start if there is not "valid" furniture around.

[...]

Do you by any chance have the option "Disable Victim Controls" turned on?

No, I have it not turned on. Will en- and disable it though to test it. I doubt it'll help, but it's something to do at least ; )

thanks for the attempt to help though.

Edit: Just as I thought, it didn't help.

For those who have lip synchronization problem, this fix might help http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59569/?

Ashal be Praised, it worked........... Calm down, 1.59c and everything works, expressions on, all's fine. Expressions on then I turn on Lip Sync, as well. 

I press "9" (Random Sex) boom Zoya jumps my bones. No Baby ... not oral, not with your mouth full. Now Nusbie's Voices kicks in ...... YES...............

Expressions and Lip sync.  A bit jittery, but there. 

Oh, when it asked to overwrite, I said "NO to ALL".

For those who have lip synchronization problem, this fix might help http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59569/?

Ashal be Praised, it worked........... Calm down, 1.59c and everything works, expressions on, all's fine. Expressions on then I turn on Lip Sync, as well. 

I press "9" (Random Sex) boom Zoya jumps my bones. No Baby ... not oral, not with your mouth full. Now Nusbie's Voices kicks in ...... YES...............

Expressions and Lip sync.  A bit jittery, but there. 

Oh, when it asked to overwrite, I said "NO to ALL".

glad it works. :) I haven't had a chance to install it yet although I download it. being busy with some mod testing.

Hmm, bugger. Sadly it didn't work for me, also didn't expect it to be such a huge mod... I had it overwriting everything in my load order in Mod Organizer, but the weird jitter mouth bug was still there if both expressions and lip syncing is enabled. Using the latest 1.59c, but i've got like a billion other mods... it seemed to work for someone else here, but not me, so i'm wondering, is this bug caused by a certain mod conflict or is it unknown? Also, they did used to work together fine, right? I'm not going mad. At some point the chattering jaw came along, i thought it was after updating to 1.59c but perhaps it was after installing something else. 

Hate to be that guy asking about such a trivial thing, but i'd just really love to get some more information on it. I've been speaking to someone else on here, and they say they have the same version as me, both expressions and lip sync enabled and it works perfectly. I'm wondering why it affects me but not him, is the cause of this bug known? How widespread is it? Could it be to do with a certain mod i have that he doesn't, such as Racemenu, Female Facial Animation (but then why wouldn't the above mod fix it when overwriting...) a certain skeleton or another mod?

I'm just really curious! Maybe some wise folk here know. Would love to get them both working together as some others seem to.

Also, not sure if this is worth noting here. But i was having an issue with the Even Actor Heights function not working. I'd set my character height to 1.08 in Racemenu using 'showracemenu' (bad thing to do apparently) and he wasn't rescaling with Sexlab. So i changed his height back to 1.00 in 'showracemenu' and installed a mod called Player Size Adjuster to scale him back up. Now it works a charm, so i guess Racemenu height scaling is sort of incompatible. Maybe this is known, but i figure it may help some one.

Edit: Still no luck, tried disabling 'Female Facial Animations' and any other mod that edits the mouth/female head.tri. Didn't help! Will be incredibly appreciative of anyone who can explain or shed some light on this issue! :)

Does the issue with stuck expressions still exist in this mod or is that caused by the "unofficial crap patch"? Sometimes I get a permanent fear expression that can only be removed by sprinting.

I would also like to know how to edit expressions during sex scenes. I have tweaked the different stages in MCM because I wasn't happy with the default but they don't get applied. Why is that? I'm asssuming consensual is using the pleasure expression and non-consensual is using the pained expression. Am I right?

guys, can somebody tell me how to fix or is it a bug? after changing a few animations, actors usually move positions slightly away from original spot where they started, and the more animations I flip through, the farther away from that spot they get, but the camera still seems centered on same spot where they began and does NOT re-center itself on the actors for every new animation, like it should, so watching becomes increasingly inconvenient as the center of camera rotation moves farther and farther away from actors. I think there was no such bug in old sexlab versions.

please help me!

Does the issue with stuck expressions still exist in this mod or is that caused by the "unofficial crap patch"? Sometimes I get a permanent fear expression that can only be removed by sprinting.

I would also like to know how to edit expressions during sex scenes. I have tweaked the different stages in MCM because I wasn't happy with the default but they don't get applied. Why is that? I'm asssuming consensual is using the pleasure expression and non-consensual is using the pained expression. Am I right?

You can set wich expression is aplied to agresive or consensual manualy in mcm. Later stages require your character to have some sex expirience befiore they'll start to show up. For example usually if i create new character she barly has any expressions for first several acts. For stuck expression simply type "mfg reset". It will undo all facial expressions applied by sexlab but leave those applied by racemenu.

Does anyone know of a way to clone an npc and have them animate at the same time? I'm using Rosa Round-Bottom and use "Player.placeatme ID 5" but I can only get one to animate using matchmaker, and once she starts animating I can't get the other four to do anything. Any help would be appreciated.

You can set wich expression is aplied to agresive or consensual manualy in mcm. Later stages require your character to have some sex expirience befiore they'll start to show up. For example usually if i create new character she barly has any expressions for first several acts. For stuck expression simply type "mfg reset". It will undo all facial expressions applied by sexlab but leave those applied by racemenu.

That's what you think. I tried several times with mfg reset but the fear expression came back a few seconds later. That's why I said the only way to remove it was by sprinting. This is an old issue with LoversLab that could be caused by the lipsync files. I read about it in an old thread, but I have the latest version of course.

But you are right regarding the expressions during sex. The reason it didn't work at first was because several expressions were assigned to the normal role and they were overwriting my changes. After 13 partners I can only get phase one though, which seems a bit strange. How experienced do you need to be to get the third phase?

hello ashal 

i have a small problem i think 

i am trying to mod my official skyrim including dawnguard,heartfire and dragonborn

however i installed the mod as told but when i start the game it says my skyrim needs to update but there hasnt been 1 since 23rd of mai 

can you please help me 

kind regards 

bert335

hello ashal 

i have a small problem i think 

i am trying to mod my official skyrim including dawnguard,heartfire and dragonborn

however i installed the mod as told but when i start the game it says my skyrim needs to update but there hasnt been 1 since 23rd of mai 

can you please help me 

kind regards 

bert335

Start the game and hit the ESC key, if you don't show these EXACT versions in the lower left corner of the popup (Game and SKSE) then you've got to update.

post-76788-0-19789900-1415145693_thumb.png

Hmm, bugger. Sadly it didn't work for me, also didn't expect it to be such a huge mod... I had it overwriting everything in my load order in Mod Organizer, but the weird jitter mouth bug was still there if both expressions and lip syncing is enabled. Using the latest 1.59c, but i've got like a billion other mods... it seemed to work for someone else here, but not me, so i'm wondering, is this bug caused by a certain mod conflict or is it unknown? Also, they did used to work together fine, right? I'm not going mad. At some point the chattering jaw came along, i thought it was after updating to 1.59c but perhaps it was after installing something else. 

Hate to be that guy asking about such a trivial thing, but i'd just really love to get some more information on it. I've been speaking to someone else on here, and they say they have the same version as me, both expressions and lip sync enabled and it works perfectly. I'm wondering why it affects me but not him, is the cause of this bug known? How widespread is it? Could it be to do with a certain mod i have that he doesn't, such as Racemenu, Female Facial Animation (but then why wouldn't the above mod fix it when overwriting...) a certain skeleton or another mod?

I'm just really curious! Maybe some wise folk here know. Would love to get them both working together as some others seem to.

Also, not sure if this is worth noting here. But i was having an issue with the Even Actor Heights function not working. I'd set my character height to 1.08 in Racemenu using 'showracemenu' (bad thing to do apparently) and he wasn't rescaling with Sexlab. So i changed his height back to 1.00 in 'showracemenu' and installed a mod called Player Size Adjuster to scale him back up. Now it works a charm, so i guess Racemenu height scaling is sort of incompatible. Maybe this is known, but i figure it may help some one.

Edit: Still no luck, tried disabling 'Female Facial Animations' and any other mod that edits the mouth/female head.tri. Didn't help! Will be incredibly appreciative of anyone who can explain or shed some light on this issue! :)

I'm also using Racemenu and Female Facial Expressions. I'm using NMM to install it, but I clicked "No to All" to overwrite. 

I'm also using Racemenu and Female Facial Expressions. I'm using NMM to install it, but I clicked "No to All" to overwrite. 

Hmm. Most mysterious then. I'm using Mod Organizer... and i moved this mod around in my load order, both before and and after all my mods, which is kind of equivalent to both overwriting and selecting 'no to all'. Needless to say i still got the jitter mouth no matter where this mod was. If it worked for you but not me, then i guess it's a conflict with some other mod i may have, although i don't have anything overwriting Sexlabs MFGconsole files as Waxenfigure suggested. I'll try install this fix again for good luck, but i'm not feeling optimistic about it. I'd still love to hear as to what may be causing the problems in the first place!