Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

it overwites the papyrusuntl which both mods give you but because you have both SoS and sexlab one will overwrite the other best sollution si search the downlaod section for the papyrusuntil separeate file and install that in MO and activate it, it will probably overwrite both mods which is fine. as you then have the alst version instead of the VERY outdated version from SoS or the almsot outdated oen from sexlab.

Got a question..

Mod Organizer does give me a Warning - telling me to let SOS overwrite files from SexLab.

I'm not sure if this is okay..

This are the files:

SOSSL.jpg

Should i let SOS overwrite these or keep it as it is now? (SL overwrite files from SOS)

Since i got a Warning from MO - i'm not sure what to do..

SL should overwrite SOS for now.

Both have PapyrusUtil bundled with them, but the version in SOS is currently older than the version in SL.

Finalized release of 1.59c is uploaded now:

v1.59c Changelog:

• Fixed CTD occasionally happening at animation start
  • Fixed overly bright cum textures
  • Reworked adjustment saving system
  • Race combo adjustments will now default to the last race combo adjusted for that animation rather than an empty set.
  • Rewrote FNIS and PapyrusUtil error messages to be more specific and clear about the error.
  • Updated French translation file by aravis7
  • Updated PapyrusUtil to v2.8

I've said this the last 3-4 updates to SexLab, this time I really really really mean it, this will be the last update in the 1.5x series. Going to to take a break for awhile and start researching ideas for 1.60.

I just updated to 1.59c and unfortunately I deleted the previous version. Each time I log in I receive an error message that Papyrus files are missing.  Where can I get the missing files or the previous version? Thanks in advance for your assistance.  I old version worked great for me. 

I just updated to 1.59c and unfortunately I deleted the previous version. Each time I log in I receive an error message that Papyrus files are missing.  Where can I get the missing files or the previous version? Thanks in advance for your assistance.  I old version worked great for me. 

You can find the PapyrusUtil that you need here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/

Anyone can upload version 1.50 please? new versions won't work no matter what, fresh install, less than 10 mods, new save game and it says the save is corrupted.

Then you've installed something wrong.  The latest version works just fine for far too many people for it to be a problem with the mod itself.

Anyone can upload version 1.50 please? new versions won't work no matter what, fresh install, less than 10 mods, new save game and it says the save is corrupted.

Then you've installed something wrong.  The latest version works just fine for far too many people for it to be a problem with the mod itself.

I know it works for others but I think I followed the instructions.. SKSE, FNIS and SkyUI are up to date and working fine, I have all the unofficial patches and I clicked "Yes to Mod" when it asked to overwrite SOS, then I updated FNIS Behavior without any warnings, started a new game and waited for all the "Installing.." messages.

For some reason I have two SexLab options on MCM and it keeps saying that my save is corrupted.. I tried version 1.39 and it works but I need 1.50+ in order to use another mod.

Please let me know if I did something wrong or forgot to do something.. and sorry about my English

I know it works for others but I think I followed the instructions.. SKSE, FNIS and SkyUI are up to date and working fine, I have all the unofficial patches and I clicked "Yes to Mod" when it asked to overwrite SOS, then I updated FNIS Behavior without any warnings, started a new game and waited for all the "Installing.." messages.

For some reason I have two SexLab options on MCM and it keeps saying that my save is corrupted.. I tried version 1.39 and it works but I need 1.50+ in order to use another mod.

Please let me know if I did something wrong or forgot to do something.. and sorry about my English

Post a debug log. That will give everyone the most information to help you with your problem. Instructions for doing so can be found in this link.

Also read through the link I gave you there is a lot of troubleshooting tips in there.

If your seeing two MCM menus then it doesn't sound like your playing a new game, it sounds like you installing on an old save. There are detailed instructions in the OP for this mod on update procedures for SexLab.

Post a debug log. That will give everyone the most information to help you with your problem. Instructions for doing so can be found in this link.

Also read through the link I gave you there is a lot of troubleshooting tips in there.

If your seeing two MCM menus then it doesn't sound like your playing a new game, it sounds like you installing on an old save. There are detailed instructions in the OP for this mod on update procedures for SexLab.

Yep...

Try these steps as well

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v159c-updated-oct-3rd/page-304?do=findComment&comment=773897

@ashal

not sure if this was asked or mentioned before, If so slap me and tell me to go away.

With the diary it tracks male, female and creature sex.

It also states whether your straight, gay/lesbian or bi-sexual.

Did you have any thoughts about adding tri-sexual and zoophile for those who use mods like bestial essence and the other creature oriented mods, and therefore usually tend to have higher creature sex then males or females?

I seem to have an issue playing a few of the animations - specifically some of the Panic animations (A horse animation and I think 2 dog from what I've seen).

The animation shows in the console and the character itself is doing the animations but the creature is not.
If it is the horse animation the horse stands as if I hadn't run FNIS, but if it is the dog animations the dog just idles (sits around). As said the character is doing the motions - but the creature is not.

Other animations work, so I know it's not (should not) be a creature checkbox or FNIS problem.

I've had this over some time, and multiples install of SexLab and other mods - but I've not been able to find anything about it. Do I need to manually install some animations (which I doubt as the character is doing the motions) or does anybody have some information :)

@shane4244 @ritualclarity @Ashal

Thank you guys! got version 1.59c working by following those steps and it also made my old savegame smoother, it loads faster and it's not crashing all the time anymore  :D

I have been trying to get SkyUI 4.1 working however it won't load at all went back to 4.0 and then it came up. figuring I could also get the latest version of Defeat and Sexlab framework but nothing happens.. Waiting for over 5 to 10 mins and none of the menu's showed up. Sorry for even asking this question.

Edit: Sincere apologies. SkyUI is there now. However Defeat and Sexlab are not showing at all...Still...

I have been trying to get SkyUI 4.1 working however it won't load at all went back to 4.0 and then it came up. figuring I could also get the latest version of Defeat and Sexlab framework but nothing happens.. Waiting for over 5 to 10 mins and none of the menu's showed up. Sorry for even asking this question.

Edit: Sincere apologies. SkyUI is there now. However Defeat and Sexlab are not showing at all...Still...

Skyui might be very slow when its first scan for sexlab and defeat, sometimes it would be taking 20-30 mins real life time.(I know, even that I was using the 3.0 of skyui)

It could be somewhat fix by install a bunch of useless items mod form nexus to force it to load, or just wait it go through all the paperworks it running in the background.

I noticed something a bit awkward but it may be the mods. But when I press the key to advance in the sex stages for the animations, I end up getting the camera glitch where it gets locked and the camera wont follow my character from behind like normally.  the only way to solve it in game is to interact with something like sitting down. If I had a companion I would be able to ask for a hug also and it solves it. But  this wont happen to defeat. This glitch happens in other sexlab mods like romance, TDF prostitution ect. I haven't tested on sanguines  mod yet. If I let it auto advance its fine, but when I press the key to advance and change stages it glitches. I did this and then left it to auto advance and it fixed itself while still having sex also.

Skyui might be very slow when its first scan for sexlab and defeat, sometimes it would be taking 20-30 mins real life time.(I know, even that I was using the 3.0 of skyui)

It could be somewhat fix by install a bunch of useless items mod form nexus to force it to load, or just wait it go through all the paperworks it running in the background.

Thx for the reply brother! Maybe I will reinstall sexlab and defeat with a bunch others then alt tab out and hopefully after a 30 mins (1 hour at worst) everything will load in.

Thx for the reply brother! Maybe I will reinstall sexlab and defeat with a bunch others then alt tab out and hopefully after a 30 mins (1 hour at worst) everything will load in.

It won't load when skyrim was in background, and reinstalling defeat and sexlab won't help.

Its the skyUI's loading mechanism don't load things with multiple strings when the amount of MCM menu where around 12-20, so it would become very slow. If you have more mods with MCM menus, skyUI would open up a second string to force itself load mods faster and could be clearing up the blockade.

It won't load when skyrim was in background, and reinstalling defeat and sexlab won't help.

Its the skyUI's loading mechanism don't load things with multiple strings when the amount of MCM menu where around 12-20, so it would become very slow. If you have more mods with MCM menus, skyUI would open up a second string to force itself load mods faster and could be clearing up the blockade.

That makes a lot more sense however, still, the only thing that has ever loaded is SOS and obviously SkyUI. Hopefully a patch of any sort will fix this.