Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Huh, I noticed a few other anims from another thread here, I think from a guy named Holt..http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32425-sexlab-animation-index/ What happened to those anims, and why aren't they in SL?

Those are animations authored by Holtof55, a very talented animator. Permission has not been given, as

yet, for Ashal to include them in the Framework. A pity really because the whole community would benefit.

No, he did not create the animations, they were taken from OTHER animators without permission. Which is why they will not be included.

This is pretty sad, because those animations beat around 75% of the usual animations and are even better as some Arrik or Zynish ones in my opinion. SexLab was definitely missing some more well done anal animations.

I'll happily include the animations, but not until somebody can point me to where they actually came from. I won't use questionably sourced animations. If the answer is they were posted anonymously for free use somewhere, fine, show me where they were originally posted so I can verify that.

Unfortunately rather than telling me where the animations came from when asked, Holt decided to just up and leave instead. I know for fact though that some of the animations he included came from the mod ASX, which have already specifically told me no when asked permission to use their animations.

Thanks for clearing this up. I realized the missing Holt animation thread too, where he posted a SexLab importable version of the animations. The original thread just vanished, there is just a reference thread left now.

I would love to have at least the "SuperAnal" animation included into SexLab if possible. SexLab is truly missing some more "forced/rape" like anal animations. The Arrok rape one is cool, but it's just one. The HappyAnal one is great too.

Maybe leave the ones out who are already named ASX in their file names. It's pretty dumb to "steal" or abuse an animation file and to not change at least the file name btw :-)

Ahh, that sucks..alot of those animations look pretty spiffy, at least from the pics that were there...and I kinda figured when I went to that link(in the link I provided) that it was taken away for some reason..oh well...hopefully we can find SOME way to get them included. The missionary looks better than most of the other animations here.

Propably a tremendously stupid question.

I noticed some animations, i.e. the Femdom one from the ZaZ Animation pack, seem to require more than one actor. Now what i'd like to know is how i can set multiple actors with the Animation Editor/Hotkey as Sexlab targets?

Hi, I've been getting a CTD any time a scene initiates via any sexlab framework mods. Specifically submissions, defeats, and sanguine's, and any add-on mods that call them. I can initiate scenes via the friendly NPC dialogue just fine, and all of the affected mods seem to work as intended except for the whole CTD on scene start part. Incidentally, scened initiated by Deviantly Helpless never cause the CTD, and it is so far the only 'victim' scenes that never causes the CTD. On rare occasion, I've had it work if there was only a single enemy around, but it's so infrequent I can't say it's not just a fluke. It always crashes right after playing the submission animation and before the NPC moves in to begin the scene. In Sanguine's/alt death, when I successfully black out without triggering a scene, I revive ok, then stand up, a couple dialogues appear, and then it CTDs. I'm not sure if that's a scene start I don't know about, because I've never gotten past that point. I've also had (and I don't know if it's related) a CTD when exiting an indoor area with a hostile NPC waiting just outside for me.

I have been trying to troubleshoot this for several hours over the last 2 days. I've tried it with Defeat, Submission, Death Alternate, and Sanguine's mods disabled, but it still happens, so it seems to be an issue with the core framework. I'm running all latest versions of everything as of today (including beta builds). I do not have the Free Camera turned on, and I've already scoured numerous threads for common issues and found nothing relating to this. I don't believe I have any other mods that alter the combat and submission mechanics beyond those and optional add-ons for them.

My load order is attached. I'm using XPMS Skeles, but it does not appear in the load order list after installing it.

I did a clean wipe tonight and started a new game before reinstalling the mods in their current order one at a time and running FNIS generator after each one, and have not shuffled anything around since then, and I'm still having the issues.

Please let me know if there's any known conflicts or issues that could be causing this for me, thanks! (and please do me a solid and ready my post in its entireity before suggesting something I've already tried. I don't want to waste your time or mine.)

post-523750-0-77163900-1407407270_thumb.png

After using Fnisforusers App, did you register your Sexlab Animations under Cleanup/Rebuild?

I'm fairly certian I did, yes, because from the latest fresh install I ran fnis after, and didn't do any of the mod config/setup untilt hey were all loaded and properly installed... which is when I went through and ran all the animation registrations.

I didn't do any cleanups though. Should I have?

I just read in the Deviously Helpless mod thread that they are experiencing CTDs with the latest sexlab framework due to a problem with the new PapyrusUtil version that was included in the SL update. Apparntly rolling back to PapyrusUtil 2.2 can resolve them, so I'm going to give that a try and see where it gets me.

I'm also going to try uninstalling XPMS and installing XPMS Extended to replace it, and see if that helps.

P.S., thinking aboutinstalling SOS also, but I vaguely recall there being an incompatability issue with one of these mods, was it SL? is there a compat patch?

EDIT: Installing papyrusUtil 2.2 fixed most of my issues. The game is now playable, if still somewhat crashy.

Animations are starting really slow from the moment of starting a sex act it takes about 30 second to undress then another 30 second to start the sex animation. Everything works just it's slow... even the advance stage (space button) option it still takes around 5 to 20 second to activate... in total a sex act is around 2 to 5 minutes... How do I solve this?

Got a strange bug, in the MCM Menu.

In Toggle Animation there are just the marks were i can switch animations on or off, but i can't see, wich one it is, the text is missing and just an empty space

All right, somehow the animations won't start...

And the required mods are all the latest version, FNIS 5.1.1, SKSE 1.7.1 and SkyUi 4.1

Sexlab Framework is 1.58b

Any suggestion?

EDIT: nvm, skse wasn't properly installed, now everything runs fine

Okay please help, I have the new sex lab installed properly, the newest SKSE is installed and working, I've updated FNIS behaviours to 5.1.1.  I've also ensured I'm running the latest version of skyrim.

I'm getting the 'requires papyrus 2.5 or higher message', the latest version I can find anywhere is 2.3 which is installed, it also tells me to put papyrusutil.dll in the data/plugin folder, which it is there.

I can start the game on a new game, the minute I take my clothes off or go to any script the game crashes.

I've search specifically about the papyrus error message and the solution keeps saying to install Microsoft visual c and the dll files, my visual studio is working and I've installed the dll files not only to my system but in to my skyrim and skyrim/data folder just as some people suggested, still no change.

Is there something simple I'm missing here?

Thanks so much for anyone willing to help, I've been trying to fix this for three days :(

Sorry if this has been addressed, but 353 pages are too much for me to read through. 

Haveing a problem with animation adjustments. Sometimes they work fine, but on some animations, neither of the actors will move when adjusted. Is there a trick to this? Anyone got a tutorial on adjusting the anims or an in depth post they could link?

Hey quisling, hoped that would be the solve all. None of my saved games are crashing on startup anymore since installing your link which is great but anytime i undress my character including at the startup of all animations my game crashes. Do you have any solutions to this?

Sorry if this has been addressed, but 353 pages are too much for me to read through. 

Haveing a problem with animation adjustments. Sometimes they work fine, but on some animations, neither of the actors will move when adjusted. Is there a trick to this? Anyone got a tutorial on adjusting the anims or an in depth post they could link?

I'm thinking that once you start an animation you need to select the actor to be adjusted. Press the " {/[", to adjust., then "K" and that actor's name will appear in upper left corner. Use the Hot keys to adjust, once  you're done, press the " RCtrl"  key. Your setting and alignments should be saved in your StorageUltData file. Once the animation finishes open the console, it should say exporting alignments to profile, or something like that. There are 5 profiles to choose from, CBBE, UNP, ADEC, 7B etc, .

I'm thinking that once you start an animation you need to select the actor to be adjusted. Press the " {/[", to adjust., then "K" and that actor's name will appear in upper left corner. Use the Hot keys to adjust, once  you're done, press the " RCtrl"  key. Your setting and alignments should be saved in your StorageUltData file. Once the animation finishes open the console, it should say exporting alignments to profile, or something like that. There are 5 profiles to choose from, CBBE, UNP, ADEC, 7B etc, .

That's a different option. Those hotkeys are not a permanent adjustment. i'm talking about the actual adjustments where you test the animations. 

Anybody else having problems in regards to choosing the voice types for NPC's? 

My scenario, I have the vanilla voice mods on, and I can choose my PC's voice from all the sexlab and plugin options fine, but for other characters, it does not seem to commit and remains random even though their voice has been set and appears to remain via the sexlab mcm. Thoughts?

That's a different option. Those hotkeys are not a permanent adjustment. i'm talking about the actual adjustments where you test the animations. 

Then you'd use Animation editor, select a target, "N", test the animation and make adjustments. They only become permanent when you import that profile. Look in Animation settings on the right.

hello, i'm a new user, but not new to modding. however, i am having a problem with Sexlab. when i load a save in Skyrim, the game notifies me that my version of SexLab will not work because i don't have FNIS VER. 5.10 installed. but that's the thing, i've installed FNIS V5.1.1 both manually and through NMM, i've run the FNIS for users executable, re-launched my game and it's still a bust. does anyone think they can help me?

Then you'd use Animation editor, select a target, "N", test the animation and make adjustments. They only become permanent when you import that profile. Look in Animation settings on the right.

Okay, let me explain a bit more detailed.

I open the Animation Settings menu and choose an animation. I then Test Animation and begin to make adjustments so that the actors line up using the sliders provided. Most of the animations have adjusted just fine. (Female Forward and Up by 1 or 2 and Male Schlong increased or decreased to align better.)

Some animations I've come across though show no differences when I use the sliders. I've adjusted the female Forward by 10 and Male Forward by 10 and nothing happens.

My questions are: Is there a reason for this to be happening and can it be resolved? Are the Adjusting Hotkeys permanent after the animation concludes or are they only temporary and until the adjusted animation ends?

OK the animations are working, but they only last a second or 2. stage length is at default.

Reset the whole Sexlab.  It worked for me yesterday, the option's in the Troubleshooting part somewhere.  Also, make sure you've run FNIS again if you just upgraded Sexlab.

Uploaded new version v1.59

Changelog:

• Updated various functions to make use of SKSE 1.7.1
  • Fixed bug from 1.58b that caused actors to scale when they should not.
  • Added import/export options to expression editor for backing up and sharing/editing expressions outside of Skyrim
  • Made animation editor automatically select the animation the player is actively in
  • New doggystyle, blowjob, and threeway animations by Athstai
  • Various minor bug fixes and improvements.