Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Uploaded new version v1.59

Changelog:

• Updated various functions to make use of SKSE 1.7.1
  • Fixed bug from 1.58b that caused actors to scale when they should not.
  • Added import/export options to expression editor for backing up and sharing/editing expressions outside of Skyrim
  • Made animation editor automatically select the animation the player is actively in
  • New doggystyle, blowjob, and threeway animations by Athstai
  • Various minor bug fixes and improvements.

Does this version included new PayprusUtil? 

Uploaded new version v1.59

Changelog:

• Updated various functions to make use of SKSE 1.7.1
  • Fixed bug from 1.58b that caused actors to scale when they should not.
  • Added import/export options to expression editor for backing up and sharing/editing expressions outside of Skyrim
  • Made animation editor automatically select the animation the player is actively in
  • New doggystyle, blowjob, and threeway animations by Athstai
  • Various minor bug fixes and improvements.

Does this version included new PayprusUtil? 

It includes v2.6, the version I posted a couple hours before updating this.

No new anims from panicforever, arrok, zynisch?.. : /

Ran out of time, I won't be able to get any work in on SexLab for another couple weeks and didn't want to leave the update delayed for that long. I'll get them in the next one.

No new anims from panicforever, arrok, zynisch?.. : /

Ran out of time, I won't be able to get any work in on SexLab for another couple weeks and didn't want to leave the update delayed for that long. I'll get them in the next one.

Ok, can't wait. Thanks for adding the other animations from dark investigations anyway : )

I am getting an error with the 1.50 to 1.59 version about the SexlabUtil.dll being wrong.

The problem does not occur with the full 1.59 Download.

I can confirm the 1.50->1.59 update causes SexLabUtil.dll issues. Downloading the full 1.59 now to check that solution.

I'm getting a similar error, except for the StorageUtil.dll file. This is with the full 1.59 download installed through Mod Organizer.

EDIT: Looks like I just had stuff ordered the wrong way in MO

OK the animations are working, but they only last a second or 2. stage length is at default.

Reset the whole Sexlab.  It worked for me yesterday, the option's in the Troubleshooting part somewhere.  Also, make sure you've run FNIS again if you just upgraded Sexlab.

I love you...in a bro kinda way.

add pap util to front page Requirements - sectiion
EDIT   : CLEAN SAVE ,   FULL INSTALL !
1-  paputil screen warning ( and no save files gets screated)
2- free camera  swiches mode without navigation  ( no front-back sides controls )  that is all before trying in animations .. more to follow!
3- no animations available at all in toggle animation!
will try to super impose the 150 > 159   and see what happens!
Final edit :

This what should be in frontpage ...

: This mod contains pap util.  version 2.5   if you overwrite with with latest release (2.3) or by other mods ( SoS)   the framework will not work!

-typo in mcm interface :

in edit expression ....  help blurb over ( import expressions)  have same data as export expression.

Reuploaded the v150 to v159 patch archive with the missing file causing error on startup.

Is the file not missing in the full 1.59 archive?  That's the one I downloaded, not the version bridge.

The patch file didn't include the updated SexLabUtil.dll. The full archive contains anything and everything I have in my ModOrganizer folder when I archive it, i.e. the updated dll file. While the update file relies me on me going through and handpicking files that have changed since last update, simply forgot to include that changed SexLabUtil.dll in the updated patch. If you downloaded the full archive instead of the bridge, than you're fine, otherwise redownload the patch to get the updated dll file.

add pap util to front page Requirements - sectiion

EDIT   : CLEAN SAVE ,   FULL INSTALL !

1-  paputil screen warning ( and no save files gets screated)

2- free camera  swiches mode without navigation  ( no front-back sides controls )  that is all before trying in animations .. more to follow!

3- no animations available at all in toggle animation!

will try to super impose the 150 > 159   and see what happens!

Final edit :

This what should be in frontpage ...

: This mod contains pap util.  version 2.5   if you overwrite with with latest release (2.3) or by other mods ( SoS)   the framework will not work!

The mod includes version 2.6, which is the latest version, not 2.3. It's included in the archive specifically so it doesn't need to be included in the requirements. If you get warning that PapyrusUtil is out of date, than make SexLab a higher priority than SOS in ModOrganizer, or install PapyrusUtil 2.6 separately in ModOrganizer and give it a higher priority than both SexLab and SOS to make sure you have the latest version overwriting everything. 

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   8/11/2014 6:55:24 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Skeleton female: XPMS (227 bones)   male: XPMS (229 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA) 
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow" 
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon" 
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump" 

ERROR(53): Could not find file 'C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\1hm_behavior.hkx'.

Mod Organizer

Running FNIS as Admin?

-typo in mcm interface :

in edit expression ....  help blurb over ( import expressions)  have same data as export expression.

Reuploaded both full archive and update patch correcting this. Thanks the heads up.

This is a minor semantic fix, so unless confusing help text related to expressions absolutely eats away at your soul, don't bother/worry about re-downloading the update in the slightest if you downloaded so before this post.

I downloaded the update patch and got the PapyrusUtil is either missing or outdated, noticed the new post about a missing file so I downloaded the update again, same message with the second download about PapyrusUtil.

Downloaded PapyrusUtil 2.6 separately and let it overwrite everything, started the game and no warning message about PapyrusUtil but first sex animation CTD?

I noticed the PapyrusUtil 2.6 was overwriting some scripts so I decided to overwrite them again with the ones in the 1.59 update patch and now everything seams to be working as it should,

So are the scripts different in the PapyrusUtil 2.6 and the 1.59 update patch I noticed that some of them said ( NEWER ) when overwriting.