Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Does absolutly nobody know where the female voices/moans come from?

What do you mean by "come from"?

Are you asking who recorded them?

Or where in the files for the mod would you find them?

Are there some voice actors here who posted them here,

or are there some good games or videos, where they were ripped off?

I just need to know you I have to ask for permission to use them myself for the video clips I create:

http://theknightshinesbright.blogspot.com

Or where I can find more of it.

After the animations, my female character put her clothes on, but I deactivated it in the options. This option didn't work for me either in 1.39.

PS: It would be great if I could set a time by myself for the facial expression test in the SL options. I use the SL expressions menu to make nice screenshots, but 15s are ...short. :)

I just need to know you I have to ask for permission to use them myself for the video clips I create:

From the Original Post in this thread, under the title "Credits":

Audio:

Lovers with PK

Setekh

I don't believe you need to ask permission to use them but giving credit when used is appreciated.

Edit: "Lovers with PK" is the very first sound mod for sex in Skyrim, it was an add-on to the Minilovers mod which was one of the first sex mods for Skyrim.

Heyo all.  Just wanted to say that this is a great mod, I enjoy it quite a bit, and naturally I've run into a small problem when I upgraded from the old version.  I had been running 1.37 or so, then upgraded to the latest 1.58, then started a new game.  Now when I play I'm noticing a slight delay.  Frostfall will sometimes tell me it is running too slowly to function (and takes a while to update states even when running), and the submit mod takes quite a few clicks before my character makes the attempt.  I imagine it is a problem with Papyrus, and I ran the basic troubleshooting from Frostfall (inserting new text to tell the mod to use more memory, so now I see error messages less), but I was wondering if there was anything else I could do to speed things up. 

Someone else told me that : If it says something about the spell "fizzling", then "Allow Creature Animations"
There is no way to verify if this check is enabled through the console?

I think it is not so hard to open Sexlab MCM to check it.

Thk i am super noob but i know how open mcm menu and check this ... lol ... in MCM is checked but animation creature not work ... and since I do not know what to do, I thought that maybe I was bugged .. anyway thank you very much for your concern :)

Still having an issue with creature animations stalling after reloading a saved game. Each time I load a game I need to reset the animation registry to get creature animations to work. NPC animations work fine.

i'll try this ... sounds good

EDIT : omg .... thank you Anach ... is more than a week that I ask for help or any idea ... finaly work now ... or almost lol .

I do a little test with a Falmer ... animation start and worc but i have on DD chastity belt .... :D ...

At least I know Im not the only person with this issue.

Are the issues with the sexlab sex journal not updating player stats going to be fixed?  Or is there a fix that can be implemented by users?  Yes, I know that I can use the stats manipulation program, but that is...  it is not satisfying.

Emmm ... i have a problem again XD

Factions become Crazy

I not know why but at one point the guards began to want to stop me forever ... but this is the minimum ... vampires roam freely around the city and no one  creature attacks

me ... i try in a Daugr istance and no one want fight again me ... they just want have sex to me XD

player.RemoveFromAllFactions is the way ? ... but what append at current quest ? ... compain ecc .

Defeted , sd+ all mod required are installed

Factions become Crazy

I not know why but at one point the guards began to want to stop me forever ... but this is the minimum ... vampires roam freely around the city and no one  creature attacks

me ... i try in a Daugr istance and no one want fight again me ... they just want have sex to me XD

player.RemoveFromAllFactions is the way ? ... but what append at current quest ? ... compain ecc .

This question is not related to the Sexlab Framework.  The framework plays animations, sounds etc.  It doesn't do a thing to alter factions etc.  Take these problems to the support threads for the mod which caused this problem if you can determine which mod it was.

I don't think player.RemoveFromAllFactions is a good solution, its more likely to cause even more problems.

Factions become Crazy

This question is not related to the Sexlab Framework.  The framework plays animations, sounds etc.  It doesn't do a thing to alter factions etc.  Take these problems to the support threads for the mod which caused this problem if you can determine which mod it was.

I don't think player.RemoveFromAllFactions is a good solution, its more likely to cause even more problems.

Ok thank :(

Ps: player.RemoveFromAllFactions not work

I tried to play around with SexLabUtil.HasKeywordSub(akRef, asKeyword) but it seems not to work the way I believe it should.

While(i < Seats)
    If(!akSeatGroup.HasKeywordString("APPS_IsBench"))
        If(!akSeatGroup.GetLinkedRef(Chairs[i]).IsFurnitureInUse())
            StorageUtil.SetIntValue(akSeatGroup, "APPS.Follower.FFQ001.FreeSeats", StorageUtil.GetIntValue(akSeatGroup, "APPS.Follower.FFQ001.FreeSeats") + 1)
        EndIf
    EndIf

i += 1
EndWhile

This code works but if I want to use HasKeywordSub() the same code fails. It seems that it does not recognize my keyword.

While(i < Seats)
    If(!SexLabUtil.HasKeywordSub(akSeatGroup, "IsBench"))
        If(!akSeatGroup.GetLinkedRef(Chairs[i]).IsFurnitureInUse())
            StorageUtil.SetIntValue(akSeatGroup, "APPS.Follower.FFQ001.FreeSeats", StorageUtil.GetIntValue(akSeatGroup, "APPS.Follower.FFQ001.FreeSeats") + 1)
        EndIf
    EndIf

i += 1
EndWhile

From the Original Post in this thread, under the title "Credits":

Audio:

Lovers with PK

Setekh

I don't believe you need to ask permission to use them but giving credit when used is appreciated.

Edit: "Lovers with PK" is the very first sound mod for sex in Skyrim, it was an add-on to the Minilovers mod which was one of the first sex mods for Skyrim.

Thanks for the info :)

Someone else told me that : If it says something about the spell "fizzling", then "Allow Creature Animations"
There is no way to verify if this check is enabled through the console?

I think it is not so hard to open Sexlab MCM to check it.

Sorry. I can not speak English well 
After the update, 
should not run through skse loader 
I wonder how to solve this?

Not quite sure after update what?  Sexlab?  SKSE?

If it occur after upgrade SKSE, you may try to install SKSE again and see if it solve your problem.

SKSE has files that will go to Skyrim and Skyrim\Data folder.  You may miss some files or folder during installation.

i too have this problem after intall 1.58b and cant start my game with skse 1.7.1 lastes version after reintall skse and many other mods

After the animations, my female character put her clothes on, but I deactivated it in the options. This option didn't work for me either in 1.39.

PS: It would be great if I could set a time by myself for the facial expression test in the SL options. I use the SL expressions menu to make nice screenshots, but 15s are ...short. :)

You could just increase the stage length in "Timers & Stripping" ?

Or better yet, just Disable stage auto advance.

No matter what version of FNIS I use, it tells me it's out of date. 

Everything else is up to par, everything else is working perfectly, but my game crashes within second of an animation beginning. What did I do wrong?

Cut and paste the text from the FNIS User Generator textbox here (using the current version of FNIS).

This is probably not the best place to ask but does anyone have a link to Hands for the ADEC body that does not suffer from crushed fingers.

All I can seem to find are hands for CBBE and UNP.

Or a link for any hands that are tested and do not have crushed fingers that i could test to see if they are compatible with ADEC body?

I read somewhere that it could be animation or skeleton related and as far as skeleton related goes i doubt that as you would assume the new xmpse 2.05 would have a fix for it.

I'm using Idle animation 2 from red(something) that is available here and on nexus.

I'm on a new playthrough and do not have sexlab mods installed yet but I do notice the problem with that idle.

I can work around it by increasing the hand size slider in ece (using the 2x sliders) to a value of 1.0 (still appears somewhat crushed) or 2.0 (doesn't look crushed)

The hands are still actually crushed but the increased size makes then seem like they are not.

The problem with doing this though is that it messes with collision for breast.

No matter what version of FNIS I use, it tells me it's out of date. 

Everything else is up to par, everything else is working perfectly, but my game crashes within second of an animation beginning. What did I do wrong?

Cut and paste the text from the FNIS User Generator textbox here (using the current version of FNIS).

Check the attached File, it won't let me paste it here for some reason.  is that what your talking about?

FNIS.txt

Somewhat suddenly getting a animation issue they start fine but I have seriously waited 10+ min IRL without them swapping stages or ending the only one that is working right is female mastubations cant say ive tryed f-f but tryed f-m a few times with the issue still cropping up. This started after I tryed to see if SexLab Theft and Seduction did work still and it did intaly but after the first run though with a db contract kill working right every other partner its acted up with. I have rebuilt/reset everything in sl twice done a fresh manual save each time and removed sl t&s with a cleaned save (trying it again now) but still having this issue. Id post a pap log but something's gone awry there all 4 are 8-13 gb's so posting them is out of the question it takes forever just to open em if they will even open at all. I am running your latest beta btw.

EDIT: Cleaned the save fired up worked great again but the next 2 times I had her have sex m-f and another m-f running different animations it happened again. The first try was also m-f .

EDIT2: Seems the issue is actors reaching orgasim probally some scripting issues I have a habit of trying to run to many script heavy mods at once on a older rig also i've noticed that my character isn't making any noises.