Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Guest Devianza

Just to elaborate...

I'm not having the C+ issue with Matchmaker or Working Girl, at least I haven't since Ashal released the "B" patch, the issue is with sexchat, and its only happening during the animation, not at any other time.  Working Girl gave me the same error once but it was right after my pc finished with another npc, so I think a script was still running and things conflicted.  But with Sexchat, it happened four out of the 10 times I used it.

I'd try the repair thing but there's no point since I tossed the mod, I'll wait until Ashal releases rev 4 to test it again.

C++ is an computer problem , not an mod problem.....if you receive an C++ error, this is due to an problem on your pc, not on any mod you instal....

download/update you runtime library and the problem is fixed...

i know this look strange, but its an pc composant easy to bug with an bad installation, bad registry, bad automatic update ,etc..

I have fnis 3.5 and when i update anim files, it doesnt detect any sexlab at all. What the hell is going on

make sure you have the SexLab behavior file in meshes/actors/character/behaviors and the Sexlab folder in meshes/actors/character/animations,...also make sure that the FNIS list text file is in the meshes/actors/character/animations/sexlab folder

C++ is an computer problem , not an mod problem.....if you receive an C++ error, this is due to an problem on your pc, not on any mod you instal....

i know this look strange, but its an pc composant easy to bug with an bad installation, bad registry, bad automatic update ,etc..

The curious thing is that (for me at least) the c++ error only happens during SexLab sex scene, thus the suspicion. Ofc it might be a PC problem, but i have tried repair/reinstalling the library, verify the skyrim integrity and other solutions posted in other forums, yet no luck so far.

For now im testing with a new game to see if the problem persist. 

I have fnis 3.5 and when i update anim files, it doesnt detect any sexlab at all. What the hell is going on

make sure you have the SexLab behavior file in meshes/actors/character/behaviors and the Sexlab folder in meshes/actors/character/animations,...also make sure that the FNIS list text file is in the meshes/actors/character/animations/sexlab folder

hmm i checked all, but when i recopy the files again, it worked. I guess something must have happened to the file transfer at first. Worked fine, and i must compliment on the voices!

I think Microsoft itself is too blame for this bug. reverting it back, and going on-line will only kill this again. one of the security patches that Microsoft installs is what is causing the C++ bug.

But this bug is fixed in windows 8, so only windows 7 and lower will continue to have this bug.

Just to elaborate...

I'm not having the C+ issue with Matchmaker or Working Girl, at least I haven't since Ashal released the "B" patch, the issue is with sexchat, and its only happening during the animation, not at any other time.  Working Girl gave me the same error once but it was right after my pc finished with another npc, so I think a script was still running and things conflicted.  But with Sexchat, it happened four out of the 10 times I used it.

Hmm SexChat is my mod, and other than a shed load of dialogue with a heck of a lot of dialogue links the scripts it runs to call SexLab are about as basic as it can get, and once animations have started SexChat has stopped. If you want me to try and look into it I am happy to, but post something on the SexChat thread so we don't take this thread off on a tangent.

to start with, "Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods", and now to the Sex Lab, we need to thank all the modders, Ashal, Cmod, Arrok, and so many others, to many to mention, we thank you, again,

Guest Devianza

Hmm SexChat is my mod, and other than a shed load of dialogue with a heck of a lot of dialogue links the scripts it runs to call SexLab are about as basic as it can get, and once animations have started SexChat has stopped. If you want me to try and look into it I am happy to, but post something on the SexChat thread so we don't take this thread off on a tangent.

I'm going to run some more tests without Sexchat installed before I do that. 

I ran vcredist_x86 from the Skyrim directory and did a repair, so now I'm going to test Matchmaker and Working Girl for awhile to see if there's any issues now due to running the repair.  If that goes smoothly, I'll then try sexchat again and if I get the errors I'll post something about in the Sexchat threat.

I mean I guess it may be possible the files got corrupted when I ran CCleaner but I'm hoping that's not the case because I don't want to have to uninstall or repair the files every week because well, I run CCleaner once a week. 

Since I'm only using Sexlab, I really miss the defeated plugin (like Sexis), hope someone could make one. ^^

I am actively debating myself between finishing Rev 4 first, which will contain various bug fixes and new modder functions and is 60% done already, or making a defeated style plugin first, which would be about the same amount of work as finishing Rev 4..

The curious thing is that (for me at least) the c++ error only happens during SexLab sex scene, thus the suspicion. Ofc it might be a PC problem, but i have tried repair/reinstalling the library, verify the skyrim integrity and other solutions posted in other forums, yet no luck so far.

For now im testing with a new game to see if the problem persist. 

I have already done that - did not fix the problem.  It only happens with SexLab animations.  I would not have mentioned it otherwise.  I have tried all the fixes above to no avail yet.

General system maintenance is a weekly occurrence here  :)

Thank you to everyone for all the wisdom shared, I truly appreciate it.  I also appreciate the clarity of the directions given ^_^

Edited by Ailsa

Since I'm only using Sexlab, I really miss the defeated plugin (like Sexis), hope someone could make one. ^^

I am actively debating myself between finishing Rev 4 first, which will contain various bug fixes and new modder functions and is 60% done already, or making a defeated style plugin first, which would be about the same amount of work as finishing Rev 4..

Better to do whatever you prefer - Reduces the risk of burning out, and that's from someone who needs some of the features planned in Rev 4 (hopefully) for a future mod.

On that subject, can SexLab have an enjoy yourself power? One that when triggered starts a masturbation anim on yourself straight away? I realise that it could be seen as out of the scope of SexLab, and I am happy enough to add one as part of one of my mods, but my concern is that if other modders want such a function and add it to their mods also we could end up with umpteen powers to trigger yourself masturbating.

Failing that I guess I create a SexLab Enjoy Yourself mod that adds that power and only that power...

Better to do whatever you prefer - Reduces the risk of burning out, and that's from someone who needs some of the features planned in Rev 4 (hopefully) for a future mod.

On that subject, can SexLab have an enjoy yourself power? One that when triggered starts a masturbation anim on yourself straight away? I realise that it could be seen as out of the scope of SexLab, and I am happy enough to add one as part of one of my mods, but my concern is that if other modders want such a function and add it to their mods also we could end up with umpteen powers to trigger yourself masturbating.

Failing that I guess I create a SexLab Enjoy Yourself mod that adds that power and only that power...

mmh mmh yeah ^^

Just cast irresistible self on yourself twice rapidly. Job done.