Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

@Ashal

Is there a way to get all registered animations by a constant oid number?  The various getAnimationsBy*() methods all retrieve arrays, but I would like a way to access a constant 'id' number for animations, hopefully one that can remain stable during future update and animation additions.  A loop to get further animation information based on that 'id' would be complementary, such as Tags. 

This would allow me to track animations 'learned'. 

rev3b seems to be alot less buggy... in other words i found no bugs at all :P

but still i cant get the actors to scale right... i play a redguard female. and nords are still way too tall... is it possible to add a scale up and down feature?

@Ashal

What would be the best way to detect the end of a sex act? Would something like this work?

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto

RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd", "OnSexEnd")

Event OnSexEnd(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
  Debug.Notification("End of Sex")
  ; Stop the sex quest here...
EndEvent

That's it exactly.  I just finished a queue script to queue up 'clients'.  Sounds like we are on the same trail here....

Clients queing up... 

niiiiice :-)

i installed the mod manually so i didnt put the readme files in my data folder

OK Stupid question but one that needs asked. You did run FNIS after installing Sexlab?

yes i did, i also get the the "reading sexlab..." message

also i have currently 1.9.32.0 skyrim version and 1.6.13 skse installed

(are there any conflict mods possibly? i really dont know whats the prob :/)

i installed the mod manually so i didnt put the readme files in my data folder

OK Stupid question but one that needs asked. You did run FNIS after installing Sexlab?

yes i did, i also get the the "reading sexlab..." message

also i have currently 1.9.32.0 skyrim version and 1.6.13 skse installed

(are there any conflict mods possibly? i really dont know whats the prob :/)

try posting load order here, someone might be able to help

for example, i just found out a few hours ago that Imp's More Complex Needs v0.31 causes serious script delay on my saves, quite a headache to clean it

giving this a shot ..sexis keeps black screening on me whenever somebody fineshes up...

not only that but activly worked on mods are always more fun. 

Do you have Marital Bliss installed?   I know that causes black screening on finish of act.

i maybe ask something idiot but.. is there an way for have MCM without SKYUI ??

... dat damn SKYUI make my game freeze everytime after fast travel, and if i uninstall it, i lost MCM menu and "sexlab menu/key/work/mod/well-everything-about-sexlab ...."

if somebody can help me, thanks in advance ^^

edit: my bad ^^ have see the "skyui away" in description ^^ ...

re-edit: O'lol , not compatible with skyui 3-4 , mmh return in skyui 3-3 then ..

... dat damn SKYUI make my game freeze everytime after fast travel, and if i uninstall it, i lost MCM menu and "sexlab menu/key/work/mod/well-everything-about-sexlab ...."

re-edit: O'lol , not compatible with skyui 3-4 , mmh return in skyui 3-3 then ..

Try to disable the "map feature" on v 3.4.

It should solve your fast travel problem.

Try to disable the "map feature" on v 3.4.

It should solve your fast travel problem.

its ok, i have reinstall my old v3-2 (with french translation ^^) and it work good now and the MCM menu is inside (look like MCM menu is inside until v3-1)

but what you mean by "map feature" ? maybe its be usefull if i reinstall v3-4 in futur ^^ always good to know ^^

-- Ashal, little pic for you for thanks for the mod (it work perfect) Serana look happy and satified by your mod ^^ --

post-52524-0-97237600-1367708055_thumb.jpg

@Ashal

What would be the best way to detect the end of a sex act? Would something like this work?

EndEvent

This would hook onto ALL sex act, not just ones started by your mod, and regardless of whose involved with the animation. If your doing something specific to just your mod like clients, it's better to hook onto a custom event, which you do by appending "_CustomHook" onto the end of any event you wish to hook onto, and then passing hook="CustomHook" onto your StartSex() call.

@Ashal

Is there a way to get all registered animations by a constant oid number?  The various getAnimationsBy*() methods all retrieve arrays, but I would like a way to access a constant 'id' number for animations, hopefully one that can remain stable during future update and animation additions.  A loop to get further animation information based on that 'id' would be complementary, such as Tags. 

There already is, FindAnimationByName() returns the index of the animation within the animation registry array

http://www.loverslab.com/wiki/sexlab/api/category/animations/findanimationbyname-r5

The indexes of the base animations are based on the order they are registered in, so the numbers can change from version to version as new animations are added, or on load order for other mods adding animations.

And just to keep people in the loop. Rev 4 is coming along nicely, in addition to several bug fixes, such as actors not stripping when changing animations, I've added many new functions, including new hooks, and a bunch of new functions related to manipulating an animation event as it's happening, such as changing the involved actors, forcing a specific animation mid scene, changing the animation selection, and ending an animation. I've also completely redone the way animation offsets are handled during animation, making it much cleaner. When using a bed it now also examines the animation offsets and attempts to "intelligently" recalculate them to work better with a bed, it's not perfect yet but it's something I want to be sure is right before releasing Rev 4.

I'm also hoping to get a "diary" page on the MCM that tracks stats for the player as well, but I may end up delaying that to Rev 5 due to wanting to get the bug fixes and new functions for modders out as soon as possible.

And for anybody wanting to contribute directly to SexLab, I've been maintaining a Git repo for all it's code starting with Rev 3, and I will make the development branch public for others push changes to if they'd like, or if they feel brave enough to beta test or just want to use whatever the latest development version is before it's actual master release.

you can try using SkyUI-Away after installing SkyUI

its possible to find an way for use something other than the "fall inconscious end" at end of sex ?

this look funny ^^, and i use fast wake up mod, so if the npc is at up of my character , he is catapulted at 2m little like if i used Fus-ro-dah on it ^^

and if you can add the "sexchat plugin" for sexlab in the MCM menu, allow us to choose between dialog or magic version of activate the sex (by same way found/add dialog for allow the 3some )

@chukkyjr

skyui-away not work with skyui v3-4 .... its ok , i have return to my old skyui 3-2 and all fine

@Ashal

EndEvent

This would hook onto ALL sex act, not just ones started by your mod, and regardless of whose involved with the animation. If your doing something specific to just your mod like clients, it's better to hook onto a custom event, which you do by appending "_CustomHook" onto the end of any event you wish to hook onto, and then passing hook="CustomHook" onto your StartSex() call.

@Ashal

There already is, FindAnimationByName() returns the index of the animation within the animation registry array

http://www.loverslab.com/wiki/sexlab/api/category/animations/findanimationbyname-r5

The indexes of the base animations are based on the order they are registered in, so the numbers can change from version to version as new animations are added, or on load order for other mods adding animations.

But there is no definitive way of getting a list of ALL animations, with their respective Ids.  FindAnimationByName() requires an animation name.  GetAnimationsByTag() requires knowing the tags to retrieve info, but there is no method of retrieving all available tags.  Which only leaves getAnimationByType().  So I have to get all animations by type, for 1, 2 and 3 actors, then loop through that to get a list of animations.  Then loop through the animations to get a list of  animation names.  So I can do FindAnimationByName() to get the oids. 

I can do that.  I guess I just need the names then since the index numbers can change.  The names should remain constant unless an author decides to rename it for some reason.

And just to keep people in the loop. Rev 4 is coming along nicely, in addition to several bug fixes, such as actors not stripping when changing animations, I've added many new functions, including new hooks, and a bunch of new functions related to manipulating an animation event as it's happening, such as changing the involved actors, forcing a specific animation mid scene, changing the animation selection, and ending an animation. I've also completely redone the way animation offsets are handled during animation, making it much cleaner. When using a bed it now also examines the animation offsets and attempts to "intelligently" recalculate them to work better with a bed, it's not perfect yet but it's something I want to be sure is right before releasing Rev 4.

I'm also hoping to get a "diary" page on the MCM that tracks stats for the player as well, but I may end up delaying that to Rev 5 due to wanting to get the bug fixes and new functions for modders out as soon as possible.

And for anybody wanting to contribute directly to SexLab, I've been maintaining a Git repo for all it's code starting with Rev 3, and I will make the development branch public for others push changes to if they'd like, or if they feel brave enough to beta test or just want to use whatever the latest development version is before it's actual master release.

I can probably contribute to the "diary" page.  I have a working one now, but it is for tracking stats for more than the player.  How detailed were you planning to make it? 

Guest Devianza

And just to keep people in the loop. Rev 4 is coming along nicely, in addition to several bug fixes, such as actors not stripping when changing animations, I've added many new functions, including new hooks....

I assume the fixes the patch you released a few days back will still be in play in rev 4?  I don't know what that patch fixed exactly but it seemed to do the trick.  The issue I'm having now is with sexchat, for some reason it at times is causing my game to crash with a C+ runtime error but it's happening during poses that seem to work fine with Matchmaker and Working Girl.  It isn't big issue though since so far sexchat just does what matchmaker does only via dialogue rather than spell.  So I just tossed it and went back to an earlier save.

I believe Skyrim uses Visual C++ 2008 but I'm not sure which version since there's two.

There's version 9.0.21022 and 9.0.30729.6161

I wish Microsoft would just combine 2005, 2008, and 2010 into one universal version, then of course do the same for the 64 bit versions.

I hear that "chime" sound and I know that it is a Visual C++ Runtime problem yet again - is there a fix for it that anyone knows of please?

- You will find an installer for Visual C++ 2010 located in Steam\ SteamApps\ Common \ Skyrim Folder.

- Find the folder called VCRedist.

-Run the installer in this folder - vcredist_x86.exe .

-You will get a window asking if you want to Repair or Remove. Choose either.

Repairing should be all that's needed, but if you continue having problems after a repair

run the installer again and choose Remove.

This will uninstall C++ 2010, and when you run the installer the next time you will have a clean install.

reboot pc , try .

you need install the both version ,32 and 64 bits of C++ 2010.

this should fix the problem, if not, try update NET framework and directX , if not work...then, i cant help more .. :(

dont forget to scan with antivirus (never enougth security ^^ )

I'm also experiencing the runtime error and have spent the last few days trying to fix it. None of the solutions I have tried worked so am starting a new game. This error is somewhat unpredictable for me. I could go through many acts without anything happening, yet next time I play it would freeze on the first scene.

I could find anything in the log before to the freeze either.