Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

For some reason, ZaZ animation pack cant register in SL from the new game. I need to go to "Rebuild&Clean" in SL MCM and "Reset Animation Registry", then go to ZAP MCM and press "Register" at SL integration tab. Dunno if it's ZAP's or SL's problem though.

SL 1.55.

Hey there. I was browsing another site when I found this video with some new skyrim anims. I don't know if they have been posted before

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/9263/tesv-in-mauf-asshole-http-turbobit-net-v610tcbk2j49-html

it came with a link to here

http://turbobit.net/v610tcbk2j49.html

I tried adding them myself but in my ignorance, nothing happened. I added them to the mesh folder, ran FINIS, even registered new anims in sexlab but I didn't see anything new come up. The archive has a txt file explaining to add a list to FINIS, but I don't know how.

maybe we should ask Hotlof55 to use this for the framework ? it looks like there are some other animations made by him.

Have any of you rebuilt the menus via the proper console command?

Yeah i used the console command setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 and it showed 29 menu's in MCM message but then when i opened sex lab it still had all my settings (timers etc) which if it had reset should have all gone to default.

no that console command resets the quest in skyui that keeps track only of what menus to show, each mod stores the information that is shown in their mcm menu themselves - so sexlab information is not effected by setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1...

Then i don't understand which console command you mean as thats the only one i know for rebuilding mod menu's

What command are you referring to?

Please help I am getting this message after I start the game up. Outdated or missing "PapyrusUtil" SKSE Plugin detected. Sexlab currently requires PapyrusUtil v 2.200000 or newer in order to function. Install the proper version along with SKSE and that the file "StorageUtiil.dll" is located in your /Skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins/Folder. The StorageUtil.dll  is located in the SKSE plugins folder so I don't understand whats going on. I don't know where to get the papyrusutil v 2.200000 I tried to google it that didn't help. I have a papyrus compiler folder in my skyrim folder and I have the latest SKSE version in fact I have two copies of 1.7 one is active in my MMN  so I know thats not the issue. If anyone has had the same issue as me and knows how to fix it as far as a link to what I need for the papyrusutil v 2.200000, or a link for a newer version or can tell me if I have what I need already but how to fix it. Thank you in advance any help will be grateful for.

i got same problem too

The last few updates have worked flawlessly but with this one I get the dissappearing sexlab from mcm menu.

Tried the setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 mentioned earlier.

After the menu's register, I get sexlab back in the menu's but nothing responds. All the settings are unchecked and won't do anything

when I try to check 'em.

Tried a rebuild and clean, after leaving the menu I get the message "installing sexlab..." then nothing.

Lastly, everything still works, character have sex normally, spunk shows, seems fine from that angle.

Hey there. I was browsing another site when I found this video with some new skyrim anims. I don't know if they have been posted before

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/9263/tesv-in-mauf-asshole-http-turbobit-net-v610tcbk2j49-html

I tried adding them myself but in my ignorance, nothing happened. I added them to the mesh folder, ran FINIS, even registered new anims in sexlab but I didn't see anything new come up. The archive has a txt file explaining to add a list to FINIS, but I don't know how.

maybe we should ask Hotlof55 to use this for the framework ? it looks like there are some other animations made by him.

He was here, even gave instructions how to add those anims to sexlab yourself so im sure hes ok with that. Sadly Ashal skiped them for new version(s).

The last few updates have worked flawlessly but with this one I get the dissappearing sexlab from mcm menu.

After the menu's register, I get sexlab back in the menu's but nothing responds. All the settings are unchecked and won't do anything

when I try to check 'em.

Tried a rebuild and clean, after leaving the menu I get the message "installing sexlab..." then nothing.

Lastly, everything still works, character have sex normally, spunk shows, seems fine from that angle.

Ok I have the same problem 1.54 use to work fine for me with no double MCM menus or anything. But now I have no MCM menu, plus when I type in the console command `ski_configmanagerinstance 1`  I get 2, which are non responsive.

Guest guilmonn

Half of human-human animations aren't working for me. Some of them do, some of them don't. for example, skullfuck doesn't nork. I donkt know why, this problem persists from sexlab framework 1.2x or so. But I decided to write about it, maybe you can help? Installed everything to the letter.

If not working animation is marked on aggresive animation list, doesn't work when used as normal animation. If it's unmarked, it simply crashes my skyrim.

Totally stuck.  No idea what I am doing wrong here.  My game has been working perfectly.  I installed sexlab and played for a few hours.  Then when I came back to the game after shutting down. I got the message I needed to upgrade to SKSE 1.7  -  I know this is an issue to me as when I tried this alpha version of SKSE previously  I had problems. Sure enough. Total disaster. Game wont even start.  So I switch back to SKSE 1.6.  I can get into the game and access my saves but of course problems with sexlab.

So I do not really know what to do other than remove all sexlab elements and go back to 1.6 SKSE because at least the game works smoothly.

I have tried using the TES Edit tool and I do see a lot of errors around midas magic but I suspect that is not what is causing the issue. I tried removing it to see if it made any difference and nothing happened.

Any idea what I can do to find out why I cant use 1.7 Alpha of SKSE.  Tried deinstalling and the reinstalling most of my mods 1 by one then subsently re running the FNIS update each time which was a painfully slow process but still nothing. 

I did some research about going to SL 1.55 from SL 1.54, 1.53 and 1.52. I did both, installing full  1.55 mod and installing upgrading from 1.50+ to 1.55. I created two new characters just for testing purposes, and here are the results.

Installing full SL 1.55 on previously installed all SL 1.50+ versions works flawless and upgrading 1.55 from all version works fine too. I used NMM mod installation without clean savings and all animations, MCM settings worked with all updated mods to SL versions.

SL. 1.54 on the other hand, caused lots of problems in both testing. When doing full installation of 1.55 on previous saves with 1.54, I got no MCM menu showing up. When typed in console; "setstage SKI_configmanagerinstance 1", I got doubled MCM menu and Cumshot mod menu. After doing clean save, got a CTD's on save, regardless cleaning save tools and some other tools. The same symptoms I had when upgrading 1.54 with 1.55. All my mods worked fine in both cases but SL 1.55 needed additional tweaking which usually came set by default without the need for resetting the voices, expressions and position alignments. MCM menu was messed up.

Same symptoms are present when downgrading from 1.54 to an earlier versions. Once yu saved your game under 1.54 version, you can say it good by to that save. Someone said that clean save helped him. Not in my case.

Conclusion: If you want to go to SL. 1.55. do it freely from all 1.50+ versions, either as using the full installation or upgrading method, but avoid to do it from 1.54. There is something in that mod version that brakes your save or there is something very wrong in ver. 1.55 that doesn't cooperate with 1.54

SL 1.55 works fine on a fresh start so far.

i have a problem with 1.55

After i install the 1.55v, the MCM of Sexlab dissapeared. 1.54 worked fine for me .

Any advice for me ?

Thanks

Use console command

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

The hilarious thing is that I now have 2 entries when before 1.55 I only had 1.

I did some research about going to SL 1.55 from SL 1.54, 1.53 and 1.52. I did both, installing full  1.55 mod and installing upgrading from 1.50+ to 1.55. I created two new characters just for testing purposes, and here are the results.

Installing full SL 1.55 on previously installed all SL 1.50+ versions works flawless and upgrading 1.55 from all version works fine too. I used NMM mod installation without clean savings and all animations, MCM settings worked with all updated mods to SL versions.

SL. 1.54 on the other hand, caused lots of problems in both testing. When doing full installation of 1.55 on previous saves with 1.54, I got no MCM menu showing up. When typed in console; "setstage SKI_configmanagerinstance 1", I got doubled MCM menu and Cumshot mod menu. After doing clean save, got a CTD's on save, regardless cleaning save tools and some other tools. The same symptoms I had when upgrading 1.54 with 1.55. All my mods worked fine in both cases but SL 1.55 needed additional tweaking which usually came set by default without the need for resetting the voices, expressions and position alignments. MCM menu was messed up.

Conclusion: If you want to go to SL. 1.55. do it freely from all 1.50+ versions, either as using the full installation or upgrading method, but avoid to do it from 1.54. There is something in that mod version that brakes your save or there is something very wrong in ver. 1.55 that doesn't cooperate with 1.54

So Germanicus, you say It would be better to install, say 1.50, and then 1.55. Because I'm one of those who first installed 1.54 (upgrading from 1.39) and the 1.55. I'm a bit stuck. The mod is working but, damn, no more lip synch... 

So Germanicus, you say It would be better to install, say 1.50, and then 1.55. Because I'm one of those who first installed 1.54 (upgrading from 1.39) and the 1.55. I'm a bit stuck. The mod is working but, damn, no more lip synch... 

Shinji - that was my point. Upgrading 1.55 from 1.54 is causing a lot of additional tweaking and the MCM menu is messed up. Even clean save didn't help in my case. I spent minimum 6-7 hours of testing this. I had no problem with either, full installation or upgrading 1.55 from 1.52, and 1.53 versions. I cannot guarantee that it will work 100% for you and others since I do not know which mods you and they have and if they have been updated accordingly. But, theoretically, it should work for all without clean save.

That reminds me: downgrading from 1.54 to earlier versions broke my saves. No clean save helped me to restore my save. It looks like there is something "evil" in that version.<<<< this suppose to be funny. I had no intention to offend ashal or anybody from his team.

mhmm.. still have the problem that NPCs wont unequip 2H-Weapons :(

Any ideas?

Edith: Uninstalled 1.55 and did a try with 1.54

First attempt it works. Weapon get successfully unequipt from the back. Yay! I was about to cheer!

Did a second attempt.. 2h-Weapon again stays on the back..

Looks like it gets unequipt and then equipt back. :(

when I try to check 'em.

Ok I have the same problem 1.54 use to work fine for me with no double MCM menus or anything. But now I have no MCM menu, plus when I type in the console command `ski_configmanagerinstance 1`  I get 2, which are non responsive.

Same here, beside that both work for me. however when I save and reload I however only have 1 this one is "empty" as in no settings and the data is all at 0, cant change anything either.

However if I run the command again I have 2 menus again, out of which one works and one doesnt.

Gotta repeat that all the time to get a working one.

Also Bug Report!!

Already happened with 1.54

Chaurus/Reapers do not attack you anymore after you had sexytime with them via defeat or submit.

I gotta try with matchmaker. But I kinda killed them all.

Falmer dont seem to have that problem.

He was here, even gave instructions how to add those anims to sexlab yourself so im sure hes ok with that. Sadly Ashal skiped them for new version(s).

Could you find that post please?

Ive never seen it.

But if you showed it to Ashal in a seperate post in this topic Im sure he'd add them.

Tried to move up to 1.55, Save-Exit-Uninstall 1.54-Install 1.55-ran FNIS, (sexlab was read) Back in game, SexLab didn't show in MCM. OKAY fine, ~ Setstage SKI-ConfigManagerInstance 1 , now I get 2 SexLabs in MCM ? No worries? leave game after a autosave and return. Guess what?, No SexLab in MCM again.???????  Again Setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 , 2 Sexlabs in MCM, it works, none of my saved expressions or voices were saved. Back to my original Save, Exit- revert back to 1.54 .1.55 could have gone Better. Ashal, You have your moments, more than most, but 1.55 wasn't one of them. You're still THE MAN though.