3 minutes ago, staspidaras2 said:

Hmm, strange, i try to pay full quota in Whiterun and do not see a old/new dialogue options at Jarl or Thane to repeat.

Oh it might be impossible in Whiterun or Solitude. I have volunteering disabled in those because of the intro quests, but I need to eventually rework it to allow volunteering after they're done.

Turning executions off doesn't seem to-do anything, still got executed. (Might be mcm shenanigan?)

(also would be nice if this mod would obey SL's 'no-strip rule' and not take anything marked as such so I dont have things like SMP crashes and such lol)

Beyond those two issues I found this quite amusing and well made.

15 minutes ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

Turning executions off doesn't seem to-do anything, still got executed.

Oh no. I completely forgot to hook that in. That's kind of a bigger deal since it's a pretty extreme toggle that should be working, so now I'm thinking I'll put up an updated version fairly soon. For now I'll put a disclaimer in the description

15 minutes ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

(also would be nice if this mod would obey SL's 'no-strip rule' and not take anything marked as such so I dont have things like SMP crashes and such lol)

There should be a way to check for that, I'll try to have it by the next 'feature' release.

Hmm...also have a strange conduct of Markarth's guardian who must arrest my heroine and deliver to Thane, he continue pursuing me even i'm already told with Thane and accept his offer. After it dialogue with Thane repeated and required amount of gold needed to complete quest changes. I was only able to calm this guard down with a "kill" command, but another one appears after 1 day. I pay a gold to Thane and run out this cursed city.

Guest AthenaESIV

Awesome start for a mod, def hope to see this get iterated on a lot.

I just removed SLSF from my loadout to reduce script load, if this mod makes good use of it I might revisit it down the road.

One thing I would love to see mods like this try sometime is duplicate the Dogma Thief blowjob scene at the beginning of that mod in Riften. I always tried to get Monoman to add blowjob demands from the guards into SL Survival, lol.

Great start, hope development goes smoothly for you o/

After seeing this pop up in the feed, i also gave it a quick try. (mainly the punishing scenes, I know, shocker...)

First of, I really like the writing on this one. Not everyday that i can enjoy a text heavy mod like this.

But some technical observations:

-Scenes generally require a high degree of cooperation from the player and a very easy to break ( even when not actively trying).

It might worth a thought to put the PC under AI control and force him around using AI-packages.

-As someone in the thread has already noted, there is a certain subset of people (me included), who have a certain aversion towards devious devices.

For those who don't have it installed, it would be nice to have some Basic cuffs from Zap equipped instead. (I´m just assuming that Zap is a lot less controversial than DD. correct me if I´m wrong)

Those are my first impressions. I know that this mod is still in an early stage, but I like the direction. Keep going!

6 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

-Scenes generally require a high degree of cooperation from the player and a very easy to break ( even when not actively trying).

It might worth a thought to put the PC under AI control and force him around using AI-packages.

Yea I could never really get to a point where I was completely happy with scene performance, but I'll add to their stability over time hopefully. Taking control of the player character is an interesting notion. I tried to in one of the scenes early on but it actually kind of made it just harder to control the scene. Public rape would benefit from it though, I think, just to keep the player from running to the end of the earth during it. There are probably some applications for it that I'm missing.

10 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

-As someone in the thread has already noted, there is a certain subset of people (me included), who have a certain aversion towards devious devices.

For those who don't have it installed, it would be nice to have some Basic cuffs from Zap equipped instead. (I´m just assuming that Zap is a lot less controversial than DD. correct me if I´m wrong)

Zap is absolutely less controversial, since it doesn't have the ability to hijack your game if it goes wrong. I thought if DD is disabled it would be using zbf as a fallback, but the scope of my playtesting doesn't nearly cover the scope of the mod.

Thanks for the feedback, and again for Gallows permissions!

A bug report:   A guard in Whiterun approached an took me to Fasus, (Ironically, it was the guard standing right nex to him by the Jarls throne)...  got the fade to black, went through the convo with Fasus, beeing made the city whore. But then directly after, the same guard approached again saying I need to follow...  skipped that convo and ran outside... everything seemed fine again, I could ask citizens if they needed the city whore... (no forcegreets tho)...  After a while I went back to the palace, first thing that happened was that guard running up forcegreeting again. Seemed stuck in a loop so I reloaded an earlier save...

This time I got approached by a guard outside. So I went through the Fasus thing again, now the guard in the Jarls palace seemed fine. But got approached by an NPC in the palace about service. When it was over I immediatly got approached by same NPC again... and again and again and...  (same kind of forcegreet loop, tried to set the cooldown high but it did nothing)...  Tried running from the NPC and got outside. First thing that happened was a guard approached and told me I had to go see Fasus...

Something seem to be off with forcegreets...

Got a suggestion to expand this mod, put some thing that detect the pc have done the dragon born quest and if not (new character) npc's just see her as a whore of no worth. Some npc may be too hard and she can meet a bad end.  Hope this come too SE soon.

I also observed a strange reaction of numerical limits in MCM for punishments if I used the "add 1000 punishment points" function in "debug", the limits simply added this 1000 plus to those that were previously set (from 300 to 1300, from 500 to 1500). It looks like there is a bug in this function itself, which affects not only the player's indicator, but also the punishment options.

When it comes to expanding functionality, I would recommend not only the "replace yourself with a follower" option, but also the "three-way" option as another variant for double the fee.
If talk about devices - I agree with Pamatronic that a version with standalone modules, which does not require the installation of Devius devices, would be very useful. Mostly because installing such a huge mod just for decorations (even if its usable) in the cities is too much.

i took a look at the mcm and played the quests in whiterun finally became the public whore, stoped then.

i just can say : great great great

it is close to slaverun, just not that endless dialogues with 4000 scripts

is it whiterun and solitude only or all 5 cities ? can pc prostitute everywhere ?

i think doing the quest is funny, but too weak to accept such a job. in my game i will take a playprison overhaul patched before she becomes the public whore. she has no choice, she is forced into it.   (storyline : bounty hunters catched her escaping helgen, comes to solitude jail)

you have some mods in your list.  does simple slavery send the pc into your mod or how is it integrated and which mod do you recommend she is sold to ?

i see the mod city bondage is linked above.  survival is the actual mod which includes the content of city bondage and more., no need for you to do more than a recommend.

did you included threesomes, multisomes, gangbangs ?

for slavetats, i had the idea of city tats in "nine holds" , aki did the fine job.  branding of doom should be involved here. i cant find the file quickly, so i attach it here.

Aki Nine Holds.rar

4 hours ago, alex_85 said:

Got a suggestion to expand this mod, put some thing that detect the pc have done the dragon born quest and if not (new character) npc's just see her as a whore of no worth. Some npc may be too hard and she can meet a bad end.  Hope this come too SE soon.

Dragonborn detection is already a part of the mod...

13 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

is it whiterun and solitude only or all 5 cities ? can pc prostitute everywhere ?

Every Hold capitol is technically supported. Though just as a precaution it might be fairly boring to be the public whore of Morthal or something, so sometimes can does not equal should xd. But any of Dawnstar, Falkreath, Markarth, Morthal, Riften, Solitude, Whiterun, Windhelm or Winterhold are supported.

15 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

you have some mods in your list.  does simple slavery send the pc into your mod or how is it integrated and which mod do you recommend she is sold to ?

Right now SS++ can't send you into this, but I just talked to HexBolt about SS++ and I believe that it will be an outcome in the next SS++ update. SS++ has a ton of slavery mods it can sell you into, all of which are have different mechanics, so it's up to player preference which you use with that.

20 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

did you included threesomes, multisomes, gangbangs ?

That's one of the things I didn't get to yet. Some of the message stories describe them but as for actual sexlab scenes it'll be a later version.

21 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

for slavetats, i had the idea of city tats in "nine holds" , aki did the fine job.  branding of doom should be involved here. i cant find the file quickly, so i attach it here.

Aki Nine Holds.rar 67.04 kB · 0 downloads

Didn't know someone had already converted these to SlaveTats. I'll look at making them an option, subject to applicable permissions.

Some feedback after very quick testing of Public Whore enslavement from Simple Slavery ++ (not released yet -- soon).  Overall, this looks very nice!

Enslavement from SS starts in enforced mode, which is appropriate.  However, with default settings I started with the yoke & shackles, and a quota of 87 clients.  That really limits the sex animations (at least with DD5).  I understand that I could have toggled off Heavy Restraints before enslavement, (I was doing a quick test so I didn't study each option in advance), but it's likely that others will end up in the same situation.  Please consider ways to handle that.  Possibilities:

- Heavy restraints for enforced mode could be off by default, so players have to opt in.

- A new light restraints option for enforced mode as the default, with harmless arm and leg cuffs that won't block animations.

- Guards and/or the thane you report to might have a dialog option, "Please remove these restraints, I promise to be good."  Maybe that costs you a modest increase in your quota, with an extra day to complete it.  Or have a button on the MCM for that (pop-up confirmation:  "You talk to a guard, and he offers to remove the restraints if you promise to work harder.  Do you accept?")

- An extended pop-up for the SS transition.  When it describes your being collared, since it's already in narrative mode, conclude with a question, "Do the guards lock you into a yoke and ankle shackles?".

Consider offering an optional low-res texture pack with compressed 2K textures for the tattoos.

The number of remaining days on the MCM was followed by "D days".

The MCM problem with "Can't leave until done" was noted elsewhere.

5 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Yea I could never really get to a point where I was completely happy with scene performance, but I'll add to their stability over time hopefully. Taking control of the player character is an interesting notion. I tried to in one of the scenes early on but it actually kind of made it just harder to control the scene. Public rape would benefit from it though, I think, just to keep the player from running to the end of the earth during it. There are probably some applications for it that I'm missing.

Controlling the player is probably one of the most fickle things in the game. It's easy to break, hard to figure out why, and can leave the player stuck. It's likely easier and more effective to equip a DD or even a simple quest item that applies the shock effect every 30 seconds if the player roams out of bounds. It doesn't even have to deal damage - it just has to be annoying enough that the player won't want to disobey.

Just tested Bad Ending (punishments), there are a few things to watch out for:

1. A room with a torturer, who at first tortures with a whip, and then wants to break the heroine through sex. The problem is that at this moment the heroine is on the cross and the animation of sex also takes place in the model of this cross. Perhaps it is worth moving the heroine somewhere to the side after being beaten with a whip. Also, with the torturer, the same problem is observed as with Farengar earlier - when the attempt to dialogue with the heroine is disrupted (for example, if he was too far from her after missing with a whip), he simply cannot continue his chain of actions.

2. Room with nobles and a gallows - is it possible to make the lighting in it brighter? I had to look for the "Light me up" mod to have a normal vision in this room. Lighting the gallow as the main stage in this room would be nice too.

3. Perhaps it is worth a little to delay the appearance of the sign with the final inscription after hanging the heroine, at this moment everything happens too quickly according to my feelings - I just read how she was placed on the gallows and after a few seconds I read that she is dead and the screen turns black.

42 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Enslavement from SS starts in enforced mode, which is appropriate.  However, with default settings I started with the yoke & shackles, and a quota of 87 clients.  That really limits the sex animations (at least with DD5).  I understand that I could have toggled off Heavy Restraints before enslavement, (I was doing a quick test so I didn't study each option in advance), but it's likely that others will end up in the same situation.  Please consider ways to handle that.  Possibilities:

- Heavy restraints for enforced mode could be off by default, so players have to opt in.

- A new light restraints option for enforced mode as the default, with harmless arm and leg cuffs that won't block animations.

- Guards and/or the thane you report to might have a dialog option, "Please remove these restraints, I promise to be good."  Maybe that costs you a modest increase in your quota, with an extra day to complete it.  Or have a button on the MCM for that (pop-up confirmation:  "You talk to a guard, and he offers to remove the restraints if you promise to work harder.  Do you accept?")

- An extended pop-up for the SS transition.  When it describes your being collared, since it's already in narrative mode, conclude with a question, "Do the guards lock you into a yoke and ankle shackles?".

That's a good point, it seems the default settings are a bit punishing in general so maybe I set the defaults a bit easier and let those who want the additional difficulty configure it that way. Your suggestions for the restraints are good, I hadn't thought about those.

Nor had I considered lower res tats, that should also be pretty feasible.

9 minutes ago, staspidaras2 said:

1. A room with a torturer, who at first tortures with a whip, and then wants to break the heroine through sex. The problem is that at this moment the heroine is on the cross and the animation of sex also takes place in the model of this cross. Perhaps it is worth moving the heroine somewhere to the side after being beaten with a whip. Also, with the torturer, the same problem is observed as with Farengar earlier - when the attempt to dialogue with the heroine is disrupted (for example, if he was too far from her after missing with a whip), he simply cannot continue his chain of actions.

I'll have to troubleshoot some of the force greet stuff. And getting the sex scene away from the X Cross shouldn't be an issue.

10 minutes ago, staspidaras2 said:

2. Room with nobles and a gallows - is it possible to make the lighting in it brighter? I had to look for the "Light me up" mod to have a normal vision in this room. Lighting the gallow as the main stage in this room would be nice too.

Yea a different ambient lighting could maybe fix that.

10 minutes ago, staspidaras2 said:

3. Perhaps it is worth a little to delay the appearance of the sign with the final inscription after hanging the heroine, at this moment everything happens too quickly according to my feelings - I just read how she was placed on the gallows and after a few seconds I read that she is dead and the screen turns black.

I think next step would to be to add some kind of fanfare for the Thane, where they give a small speech or something and then pull the lever. To be honest the reason it fades so quickly after the hanging is because I couldn't figure out how to stop the player from spinning around endlessly in the same direction so I just figured I'd cut to black after like one spin. It isn't my proudest solution but it is a solution.

10 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

To be honest the reason it fades so quickly after the hanging is because I couldn't figure out how to stop the player from spinning around endlessly in the same direction so I just figured I'd cut to black after like one spin. It isn't my proudest solution but it is a solution.

I think you'd better discuss this problem with Pamatronic, in his latest version of the gallows this problem was solved, as far as I remember, with the help of a different mechanic of the interaction of the character and the rope.

@Visio Diaboli

I almost forgot. Regarding what Hexbolt said about heavy restraints and animations, DD's open straightjackets are compatible with pretty much every animation.

Edit:

I finally finished playing through the meat of this mod and I didn't encounter any bugs not already mentioned. I don't have any suggestions at this time either. It's good. Really good. Even better, it'll fill one of the missing links I've long had as a "bad end" once the SS++ link is established. The customizability is probably the strongest feature as it can be made into a relatively painless transition back to normal play. It's probably going to be my default SS++ mod, especially since Lupine plans to add SLTR compatibility into DFC.

Really, really well done. ?

Please could you tell me if these situation are normal and wanted?

It is normal for the quest to be active in more than one location at a time? I ran away from Windhelm and arrived at Riften they turn me into a public whore there too.

I have two quest active. Contrary to Whiterun they strip me from most of my inventory without the mode enforcer both at Windhelm and Riften.

I don't mind but do you plan to get a public whore quest active once at the time?

Another question, my most active ''client'' is my compagnon. Do you plan to restrict the compagnon or it is a desired effect?

In Whiterun i did the story mod, i am already a Public Whore then the guard want me to go see the Thane. Then the quest start again and add a new number of ''client'' at the one i already have.

So far i didn't find any other bug it's a well made mod.

Well done and Thank you for sharing it.

Ok I kinda didnt read and lost the part who Im suppose to turn money on solitude so little help plz? 

Edit: Nevermind I found him next to pelegeus wing. 

Great mod. I really bir enjoyed it. Though for anyone want top play this mod be careful about approach time and sex time, I got stuck on loop people kept coming and asking for sex I couldnt move :D