Due to exams I've had to divert almost all of my time away from development on this for the last couple weeks. I have a few last things to finish up before the semester is over, and then I'll have more free time.

I'm not going to try and answer everything but I'll try to address some of the more prominent/likely-to-get-solved-soon topics first:

-The quests don't seem to work on new games. I investigated a fix for this but didn't find it to be successful, so the investigation continues

-Early buyout is supposed to be for client mode, because it makes no sense in gold mode, so I'll eventually remove that while in gold quota mode.

-Getting a quota extension treats it as a new quota of size (previous remaining + new)

-Punishment debuff decays by one level per day after (I think 7) days of not getting punished

I'll have to re-examine the mod and the previous posts to determine what I'll work on for the next update, but I intend for it to be some kind of feature update, and will try to also include quality-of-life and miscellaneous features that have been asked for.

5 hours ago, megatech2795 said:

For some reason there is no voice for the dialouge?

That's normal. You need Fuz Ro Doh for those lines and turn on Subtitles. Voice Acting can be very hard to mod, and many modders do not have the resources to get voice acting for their mods.

3 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Due to exams I've had to divert almost all of my time away from development on this for the last couple weeks. I have a few last things to finish up before the semester is over, and then I'll have more free time.

I'm not going to try and answer everything but I'll try to address some of the more prominent/likely-to-get-solved-soon topics first:

-The quests don't seem to work on new games. I investigated a fix for this but didn't find it to be successful, so the investigation continues

-Early buyout is supposed to be for client mode, because it makes no sense in gold mode, so I'll eventually remove that while in gold quota mode.

-Getting a quota extension treats it as a new quota of size (previous remaining + new)

-Punishment debuff decays by one level per day after (I think 7) days of not getting punished

I'll have to re-examine the mod and the previous posts to determine what I'll work on for the next update, but I intend for it to be some kind of feature update, and will try to also include quality-of-life and miscellaneous features that have been asked for.

That's ok! Good luck on your studies! Thank you for keeping us informed!

10 hours ago, Senick said:

Any chance for more hypnosis shenanigans? I would've enjoyed the Dragonborn being forced into it from the start through Hypnosis XD.

I also am having the issue of no collar being attached by adrianne or when starting any other way seemingly.

Also, any chance to have an slavetats option for both labels and symbols? My first reaction when I saw that in the MCM was "Why not both?" haha

I think it would be more interesting if the hypnosis "revealed the dragonborn's true self" being submissive and slutty rather than forced the dragonborn to obey commands.

8 hours ago, megatech2795 said:

For some reason there is no voice for the dialouge?

There's no voice acting in the mod.

21 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Thabns for the explanation. that makes asking for updates unnecessary. good to see you like to go on with the mod after semester finish, but have a walk outside too.

On 4/2/2021 at 2:39 PM, xyzxyz said:

The quest got stuck after Farengar testet his spell on me. the spell last 20 days and I can't speak with anyone. Farengar only makes a short commend about a weak mind but no further orders.

yeah same with me... did you ever find a fix?

Hi,

I love your mod, it help a lot with an enslaved succubus.  It help 'cause it provide enough semen potions, with-out the gold needed to pay your owner for your freedom ?.   So it is an endless adventure trying to get more Septims for your owner and semen for you.  The only catch is is I play with "Devious Followers too".  I found myself with devious boots and gloves, which were stripped ?, creating a conflict.  Dang, I did not even reached the devious belt "which must be avoided" in this case?

So I was wondering if everything beside the devious belt could be left in place?  You know, a devious belt , not a candidate for official whoring vs no belt and then eligible :).  Or maybe add some MCM setting to work around if such a situation happen :D.

As for the devious footwear and gloves, I'm not exactly sure why they were stripped, or if it was a bug ?.  I have only this one time when it happen, and since my business in Windhelm was done, I just left to do something else. ?

So thanks for the great mod, but if you could put some work around, I'm sure some would like the devious stuff to be stripped off and cause problem for there pet, but in this case it was not so great :(.

Thanks for reading and this mod.

So I could use some help, when I used the mod I ended up ending it prematurely and stated a new save. When I did this the mod showed that I still had a deadline but when it ended it just went into the negative. The mod would still startup but not through the fame start. The reason i'm asking for help here is that the mod is causing my other mods (babo stuff) to no longer function so any ideas to prevent or fix this. I know the guy is busy but if anyone else has any advice I would be grateful.

1 hour ago, mini2dollarjimmy said:

The mod would still startup but not through the fame start.

I believe this may happen if you've started the Public Whore quest for that hold (by talking to Baalgruf or the woman in the Winking Skeever).

8 hours ago, mini2dollarjimmy said:

So I could use some help, when I used the mod I ended up ending it prematurely and stated a new save. When I did this the mod showed that I still had a deadline but when it ended it just went into the negative. The mod would still startup but not through the fame start. The reason i'm asking for help here is that the mod is causing my other mods (babo stuff) to no longer function so any ideas to prevent or fix this. I know the guy is busy but if anyone else has any advice I would be grateful.

It shouldn't prevent other mods from triggering unless it sent a suspend event and never a resume event. You can try using the "stop current scene" debug option which will send the resume event.

Hi,

Great mod, I love playing it, but sadly I have to report another glitch.  

I set the mod to get 30% of the money all the time, all clients pay (since the guard should be watching) and 50% for overtime.  I receive no money at all, and some clients still don't pay me.  That happen even if if I don't manage the gold and I have to go see my progress. 

I also notice every-time I have a second guard who tries to stop me to bring me to the thane.  I have no other options that to kill him with the console to be able to go on with the quest.

Thought this might help you pinpoint some issues.

Thanks for the great mod.

11 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for the amazing work.

this mod its incompatible whith mods like pahe or bondage fourniture framework  ?

thanks again for the great work.

As far as I know it should work with them, but I don't use either so I couldn't say for certain.

37 minutes ago, Diver13666 said:

Hi! I'm trying to find a Thane in Riften to report my progress. Where is he/she?

In Mistveil Keep, I think on your right when you enter.

1 hour ago, Visio Diaboli said:

In Mistveil Keep, I think on your right when you enter.

OK, found him! Thanks!

Overall the mod is really great. One question, how to set it up to not loose any goild during the quest? By the end of the quest I'm missing about 600 gold. Looks like my thane took more that he's supposed to...

On 5/4/2021 at 4:47 PM, peterkenway said:

hey guys, can someone explain something to me, this mod forces the player to prostitute and has no way out or is it a mod like submissive lola that is a consesual slavery ie you can play skyrim normally without having problems with the mod? thanks in advance :)

It's totally possible to play it normally, depending on your settings. I reduced the amount of clients and increased the time frame by a lot so i can become public whore, do 2 clients, go on an adventure, come back to the city and do 3 more, repeat and be good.

On 5/6/2021 at 7:31 PM, Visio Diaboli said:

One option that i'd appretiate in general is an MCM option to start the mod (ideally also to disable it afterwards for some time without uninstalling the mod, shut down scripts for updating it,...), and not doing anything if unchecked. There are so many mods that trigger when starting a new game that scripts malfunction pretty regularly during a new game start so having one less doing so would be nice, plus it might already fix the issue on its own. 

Something that nobody seems to have reported... i'm not entirely sure why, but creatures from "more sexlab creatures" MNC version spam comments abut me beeing the public whore, while other NPCs mention it rather rarely. I guess it's a faction thing? Nothing gamebreaking but if you could have a look at that it would be nice.^^

And the spam from guards approaching you doesn't seem to be stopped yet entirely, once a guard is set to come after you they are pretty determined... only option was to kill them. For example i disabled everything but the story start, went to Baalgruf to start the quests and was still aproached by a guard afterwards. I don't think that should happen that way.

Doing the Improving Whiterun quest, I've helped the shopkeepers & returned to Thane Fausus.

He tells me I'm now the Public Whore and the first rule is no clothing - there is a little popup that says my clothing is removed. This ends the dialogue and when I speak to him again it's back to 'I've helped the shopkeepers of Whiterun.' I ran through the conversation again while naked and it still cut off after saying the first rule but without the popup this time.

I went through the conversation a few more times, choosing the outraged options & the submissive options to see if it made every difference, but every time it gets stuck after that bit of dialogue. My quest log still reads "Report to Thane Fausus". 

Thanks so much for all your work & good luck with your exams!!

The quota system should be revised...

you are the citywhore for 10(?) days and you need 3-10 customers per day ... if you don´t do that,the time will be extended (not the customers)

you must report your quota every day

Farengars spell should be permanently ... sometimes he will give you some special tasks  (you are Farengars plaything!!!)

ask for permission to sleep  (sleep in the guardhouse or jail , sometimes get raped by the guards)

beg for food in the tavern