12 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Is that from both dialogues? The PAH --> your going to be punished --> restrain and the HSH one (think thats...) i'm going to tie you up

I think it was just from the pahe one. I tested both cases for the "remove restraints" case, I wasn't as rigorous for the sexlab one. I'll have a quick check.

[edit]

Oh, and the entry path I use is "I'm going to make sure you stay here (tie slave)". I rarely use the punishment route unless I can't access it for some reason (usually because they're trying to run away).

[edit]

Just choosing "I'm going to tie you up->these ropes will keep you in place" is enough.  She might need to be wearing the ropes (sometimes they don't unless you tell them to put their clothes on).

I have to go eat, but I should be able to test more later if needed.

SkyrimSE 2021-12-23 18-52-13.png

Edited by DocClox
28 minutes ago, DocClox said:

I think it was just from the pahe one. I tested both cases for the "remove restraints" case, I wasn't as rigorous for the sexlab one. I'll have a quick check.

[edit]

Oh, and the entry path I use is "I'm going to make sure you stay here (tie slave)". I rarely use the punishment route unless I can't access it for some reason (usually because they're trying to run away).

[edit]

Just choosing "I'm going to tie you up->these ropes will keep you in place" is enough.  She might need to be wearing the ropes (sometimes they don't unless you tell them to put their clothes on).

I have to go eat, but I should be able to test more later if needed.

SkyrimSE 2021-12-23 18-52-13.png

Yeah i think that one/this one

ImGoingToTieYouUp.jpg.c9524ed56b062a0e1b24864ae002f5ed.jpg

is from HSH, controlled by the MCM setting Give Pah slaves extra dialogue, as that options disappears if you untick that option in the MCM

"I'm going to make sure you stay here (tie slave)" persists with that option off so think that one is either from PAH or AYGAS

Edited by pinky6225
21 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Yes, so 900 max can not be stored in faction without scaling down. The negative numbers you're seeing are from the faction ranks which are limited to -128 to 127 or 0 to 255, as they are stored as 1 byte.

To go to 1000 max @CliftonJDneeds to divide it by 2^2=4 when saving in the faction.

I will put that in DoM for next version.

oh lovely, skyrim has yes another 8 bit limitation as if it wasn't bad enough the arrays are limited by this. like cmon now, since the 64 bit revolution, why are we still dealing with or working around an 8 bit limitation.

anyhow, lmk how your new method turns out on that. got a feeling its going to be something similar to the hooker practical experience factions that tdf uses...and would explain why tdf has 2 practical experience factions and still another experience faction

1 these days i'll try to get caught up on the older dom posts, just getting to be difficult to keep up with both threads

Think there might be a problem with combat again, seeing the message about the slave fighting well appear all the time while we are still fighting rather than at the end when we have killed everything

Here with 1 drauger still alive

Combat1.jpg.a1973a8713dadf339b01b297d33cc214.jpg

Then again here where we still killing another

Combat2.jpg.e1d959e27f3832bda65c724dcca522ab.jpg

Seems to keep going until you praise the slave and then it will stop

3 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

oh lovely, skyrim has yes another 8 bit limitation as if it wasn't bad enough the arrays are limited by this. like cmon now, since the 64 bit revolution, why are we still dealing with or working around an 8 bit limitation.

anyhow, lmk how your new method turns out on that. got a feeling its going to be something similar to the hooker practical experience factions that tdf uses...and would explain why tdf has 2 practical experience factions and still another experience faction

1 these days i'll try to get caught up on the older dom posts, just getting to be difficult to keep up with both threads

Don't worry I will keep you updated as soon as we solve the tie up problem and the combat training faction.

And yes 2 factions for 1 value is a way out of the 137 limit, as you can get to 32k. But oh my Dibella this is ugly programming. I rather opt for the /4 solution.

Edited by TrollAutokill
2 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Think there might be a problem with combat again, seeing the message about the slave fighting well appear all the time while we are still fighting rather than at the end when we have killed everything

Hide contents

Yes there was a change in pahe 8.0.7 which might be the cause. I will try to revert it.

Edited by TrollAutokill
9 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Never had that problem. But check with pahe alone, is it different? Also check that you have correctly installed skse and skyui.

Pahe alone does it, but the hotkey will be bound when i reload. I do have skse and skyui, and i was able to rebind on an earlier verson without crashes, as well as the previouse version where it would crash between each keybind.

@TrollAutokill

i have a crismass present/gift for you :) and to be honest all of you here :)

behind the spoiler...

Spoiler

i mean spoilers....

Spoiler

....Yes need work for it... a bit i guess... :)

Spoiler

if you do this in crismas and pacage a item of big intrest into 6th layer of pacaging things can go very very intresting way :)

Spoiler

okay you made it!

TradersSellDom-V1-NSIM R0.7z

yess traders sell Diary Of Mine stuff! option included to all do it all ower the skyrim! :D

Edited by Nonseen
3 hours ago, Nonseen said:

Update about the gift...

i messed up in the hurry and one file not get esl flagged.
so i re upload here the new version, this one has no balance addon too!
becuse the base version has some balance reducing chance to buy realy realy powerful things...

i put it behind spoiler if one not read my post above this pls read it first or you spoil the fun!

Will you add it to your mod download?

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Will you add it to your mod download?

i hope i not miss understand you :(

i created a separate page for this type of mods of mine so any oen can download it:

if you ask me to add my version of DoM i can do that to! And upload here the modified dom esp file.

I'm pretty sure I've figured out what causes the "stuck dialogue" bug.  If a slave is actively speaking—i.e., their dialogue is still on-screen—and you use one of DoM's hotkeys to provoke additional dialogue, the new dialogue is blocked by the old, and the old can get stuck.  The most common case of this occurring in my experience is when the slave has reasons for both praise and scold, and you use both hotkeys back-to-back.  

On 12/23/2021 at 9:21 PM, pinky6225 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Try 2.4.5 it should have the change from pahe 8.0.7 reverted.

Hey, I've been reading about the naked bandit bug for a long time now but I never payed attention to it, since I didn't happen to me (or didn't notice it) because I don't usually enslave common bandits.

So, now that I know, is there something to avoid to prevent that bug? For now I won't enslave any bandit but it seems a bit drastic.

It would be nice to have some notes about which are the causes, how to avoid it and if there's a workaround for when it's already happening.

From what I've experienced once a formid has this bug, spawning that formid will always spawn naked. I think it's because that formid has been enslaved.

It's kinda difficult to find out the current status of this through LL's search. In PAHE's thread I believe ClifftonJD said that the bug seems to be resolved in 8.0 but I'm using 8.02 (your rollback version) and DoM 2.3.4 and it happens.

59 minutes ago, Kalysto said:

So, now that I know, is there something to avoid to prevent that bug? For now I won't enslave any bandit but it seems a bit drastic.

It would be nice to have some notes about which are the causes, how to avoid it and if there's a workaround for when it's already happening.

Well Clifton and Troll are both independently working on two possible ways to solve the problem, so if you're really that worried about it, you can wait and see what they come up with.  The only fool-proof way to avoid it right now is to let the bandits—any non-unique NPC, really, not just bandits—keep their default outfits.  Basically, the bug happens when you encounter the same NPC model again shortly after enslaving/stripping ("Strip and set outfit" or stripping during enslavement) someone with that model.  So anything that increases NPC diversity—Full Random, for example, is a favourite—will reduce the chances of the bug happening.  But nothing is guaranteed.  In my last playthrough, I ended up with two of the same model spawning in the same Forsworn camp, so after enslaving the first, the second was bugged; never ended up meeting that model again thereafter, though.  

Unless you really just go ham enslaving everything you see, and you spend most of your time chasing bandits without much downtime between raids, then it's unlikely to be a big deal.  It's a little weird and jarring when you run into a naked bandit, but even as someone who strips all slaves immediately upon enslavement, I run into it seldom enough to be a pretty minor irritation.  

59 minutes ago, Kalysto said:

LL's search

LL's search is pretty useless.  Use google.  You can put site:loverslab.com in your search.

Edited by Antiope_Appolonia

Thanks, nice tip about search. First time I read about site:xxx search.

I'm currently using OBIS because its hipoly version looks nicer (had to tweak a bit because it makes bandits bulletsponges). But for some reason the randomness of bandits still is quite iffy, it's very common to find twins.

So, anyway... if I never use "Strip" or call "Strip and set outfit" would that be enough? I'm wondering if punishing with sex wouldn't also have this issue since it makes them naked.

And testing this thing is a pain in the ass.

23 minutes ago, Kalysto said:

I'm currently using OBIS because its hipoly version looks nicer (had to tweak a bit because it makes bandits bulletsponges). But for some reason the randomness of bandits still is quite iffy, it's very common to find twins.

So, anyway... if I never use "Strip" or call "Strip and set outfit" would that be enough? I'm wondering if punishing with sex wouldn't also have this issue since it makes them naked.

One question remains for me though.

Some people have said that if you use the Rip of clothes dialogue then the naked bandits bug doesn't happen. Is that so?

Edited by TrollAutokill
21 minutes ago, Kalysto said:

Believe you would need to toggle on

new mcm option to skip or disable the automatic (naked) outfit during enslavement

in PAH and then not use the strip and set outfit

But then your slave may keep the default outfit the bandit already started with (fur armor as an example) so getting them naked might be problematic although if you give them stuff better than the default outfit they will wear it like with followers

Anything that temporarily changes their equipped items shouldn't cause the bug.  Anything that makes persistent changes to their outfit should cause the bug.  

But again, the bug is hardly the end of the world.  It's a little jarring, and I hope we get a fix, but most of the bandits you meet are likely to be fine regardless.  And if you use something like Full Random to increase diversity, then it should be very rare, especially if you're remotely selective about whom you enslave.  

1 hour ago, Kalysto said:

Just imagine some of them are crazy lunatics or just where having some fun while you suddenly came along ?‍♂️

I mean, if these fuckers attack you even if you are dressed in dragon bones, with a freaking deadroth behind you, a pet dragon above you and your nickname is Biggus Dickus.. Then they are crazy as fuck and would do that ?