5 hours ago, sunhawken said:

Can you fix the hook between PAHE and PAHE HSH? slaves have a habit of getting stuck in either system when processing transfer forcing you too reload save (script wise).

I haven't noticed anything like that. Are you sure you installed everything properly?

when transferring do not talk or touch the slave and such it will slow the process. also if you have alot of traning and such going on around you at the place it slow it. a good way is to have the task mitriss summon all the slaves then pick the ones your getting. once you got them send them back off. by makign them all come and wait at you it stops most thigns happening like training and kill gains.

@TrollAutokill

today i found a bug in dom 2.4.2 realise

missing keyword:

• zad_Property_Humiliating: this is a Zaz keywork. Behave as ClothingShame.

:( :(

not found inside zaz eathier to avoid incompatibilitys i not defined a new one my self.

Please point me the way where i can found the source of this?

Thanks!

--------------------

i put here the info to the others: i made tester kit for dom if one wish to check out how keyword system work check my blog for the mod realise.

4 hours ago, Nonseen said:

@TrollAutokill

today i found a bug in dom 2.4.2 realise

missing keyword:

• zad_Property_Humiliating: this is a Zaz keywork. Behave as ClothingShame.

:( :(

not found inside zaz eathier to avoid incompatibilitys i not defined a new one my self.

Please point me the way where i can found the source of this?

Thanks!

Right, sorry this is in Devious Device (Integration) not Zaz.

12 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 2.4.3 is out, for those annoyed at slaves getting up after being tied.

- Added a check on zbfIsAnimating faction to avoid slaves from moving out of tied position

Question, how will that affect slaves that are tied coming out of the punishment sex dialogue option, the three along the lines of you need to be punished --> sex --> Open your mouth and if you bite down, your cunt is going to hurt for a week, lets see how rebellious you are after i ream your ass as they all currently play an idle when the sex scene ends, lying there, punching the ground and standing sobbing as i recall

Currently they break the tied posed to do that idle and then go back into the tied pose but tying the slave is the only way to reliably get the punished sex dialogue options since often if you go to the punish --> sex --> you get the non-aggressive options

Edited by pinky6225
51 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Question, how will that affect slaves that are tied coming out of the punishment sex dialogue option, the three along the lines of you need to be punished --> sex --> Open your mouth and if you bite down, your cunt is going to hurt for a week, lets see how rebellious you are after i ream your ass as they all currently play an idle when the sex scene ends, lying there, punching the ground and standing sobbing as i recall

Currently they break the tied posed to do that idle and then go back into the tied pose but tying the slave is the only way to reliably get the punished sex dialogue options since often if you go to the punish --> sex --> you get the non-aggressive options

I don't think it will change anything from this part.

@TrollAutokill sorry to bother you but i have a question about DOM SE version since i think DOM is what is controlling this. is my slaves combat suppose to go from positive to negitive? with praising i am able to get it back up to the positives but i'm not sure whats going on? also.. how does house training work and does turning my slaves into slavers work (do they train there slaves and stuff)? i was reading a guide and they said it's not working yet but i havn't confirmed it. 

ScreenShot15.png

Edited by ShinUmbra
2 hours ago, ShinUmbra said:

@TrollAutokill sorry to bother you but i have a question about DOM SE version since i think DOM is what is controlling this. is my slaves combat suppose to go from positive to negitive? with praising i am able to get it back up to the positives but i'm not sure whats going on? also.. how does house training work and does turning my slaves into slavers work (do they train there slaves and stuff)? i was reading a guide and they said it's not working yet but i havn't confirmed it. 

ScreenShot15.png

This -52 is weird. Was your slave close to 255 before it happened? It looks like your slave hit the max faction rank.

The house training is not implemented right now. -2 means the value was not set. In this case it is totally expected.

Edited by TrollAutokill
6 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

This -52 is weird. Was your slave close to 255 before it happened? It looks like your slave hit the max faction rank.

The house training is not implemented right now. -2 means the value was not set. In this case it is totally expected.

@TrollAutokill all my combat slaves normally get to 120ish then when i check her after praising her again it drops back to negative numbers.  i'm not sure what could be causing it honestly. lol. this is one of the first few slaves i got though a few patches ago, maybe it's a issue with that.

Edited by ShinUmbra
58 minutes ago, ShinUmbra said:

@TrollAutokill all my combat slaves normally get to 120ish then when i check her after praising her again it drops back to negative numbers.  i'm not sure what could be causing it honestly. lol. this is one of the first few slaves i got though a few patches ago, maybe it's a issue with that.

No it can be that above 127 it goes back to max negative number -128

2 hours ago, ShinUmbra said:

Maximum combat is like 900 now (in PAH when i asked) so yeah it does keep showing negative in the DoM dialogue, use the slave info spell for a more accurate reading of how your slave is doing in combat training

Edited by pinky6225
14 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Maximum combat is like 900 now (in PAH when i asked) so yeah it does keep showing negative in the DoM dialogue, use the slave info spell for a more accurate reading of how your slave is doing in combat training

Yes, so 900 max can not be stored in faction without scaling down. The negative numbers you're seeing are from the faction ranks which are limited to -128 to 127 or 0 to 255, as they are stored as 1 byte.

To go to 1000 max @CliftonJDneeds to divide it by 2^2=4 when saving in the faction.

I will put that in DoM for next version.

Edited by TrollAutokill
29 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Yes, so 900 max can not be stored in faction without scaling down. The negative numbers you're seeing are from the faction ranks which are limited to -128 to 127 or 0 to 255, as they are stored as 1 byte.

To go to 1000 max @CliftonJDneeds to divide it by 2^2=4 when saving in the faction.

I will put that in DoM for next version.

awesome thank you =D

I think the new restraint code may be a touch over-zealous. I've had one slave I couldn't remove restraints from at all (I eventually cleared the state by having her masturbate - nothing else worked including resetting the slave) and I've got another here that's resolutely maintaining her kneeling pose throughout sex.

SkyrimSE 2021-12-23 03-57-16.png

I think part of the problem is that I've got into the habit of using HSH's tie you up->chains->kneel dialogue to force slaves to kneel again after they've broken pose, so it might not be something that happens on a new run.

3 hours ago, DocClox said:

I think the new restraint code may be a touch over-zealous. I've had one slave I couldn't remove restraints from at all (I eventually cleared the state by having her masturbate - nothing else worked including resetting the slave) and I've got another here that's resolutely maintaining her kneeling pose throughout sex.

SkyrimSE 2021-12-23 03-57-16.png

I think part of the problem is that I've got into the habit of using HSH's tie you up->chains->kneel dialogue to force slaves to kneel again after they've broken pose, so it might not be something that happens on a new run.

The change was meant for the wrist cuffs to be less zealous and allow different poses.

HSH tie up dialogue should work, and you should not need to use it after sex, the slaves should go back to their pose at the next tick.

So that's where the problem your having lies. I believe we just need to add a check on Sexlab animating when the pose is forced again.

Edited by TrollAutokill
4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Try 2.4.4 and see if it solves your problem. I didn't see it during my tests, but it was not there before neither, maybe because I skipping too much through the sexlab scenes when testing. ?

The "remove restraint" command is working again; girls are still dropping out of Sexlab animations to resume kneeling pose though.

SkyrimSE 2021-12-23 18-35-15.png

Edited by DocClox
1 minute ago, DocClox said:

The "remove restraint" command is working again; girls are still dropping out of Sexlab animations to resume kneeling pose though.

Is that from both dialogues? The PAH --> your going to be punished --> restrain and the HSH one (think thats...) i'm going to tie you up

I didnt see it from the PAH one but i didnt/don't use the HSH one much tbh