Ok, I tested this naked business a bit by enslaving a FormID for instance 43BE1. To check if it happens, I simply spawn the same formid using "player.placeatme 43BE1 1".

Enslaving without the "Disable automatic Outfit" checked will cause the naked formid bug right after enslaving.

Using 8.0.7 and the "Disable automatic Outfit" checkbox enabled, does not seem to have the bug unless using "Strip, now!" or "Strip and set your outfit".

Making changes to the outfit with "You are going to wear this", does not cause the bug, but the slave will reequip the original outfit after each punishment and will only equip things that are better than their original outfit.

Punishing with sex using "Strip, Now" or "You strip, I'm going to have some fun with you" does not seem to cause the bug either, which is weird because, why is it different?

I know that I'm posting shit that probably everyone knows but maybe it helps anyone that was distracted and missed that info. Maybe we can have an option to hide menu options that cause the bug? Are those from PAHE?

34 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Anything that temporarily changes their equipped items shouldn't cause the bug.  Anything that makes persistent changes to their outfit should cause the bug.  

The thing is, we as users (at least me) don't really know which options are temporary and which make a change in the outfit.

You could say that "Strip and set your outfit" falls in that description, but "Strip, Now!" ? I used that a lot to train slaves, but now I have to rethink how to use an alternative...

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Some people have said that if you use the Rip of clothes dialogue then the naked bandits bug doesn't happen. Is that so?

That one is funny!

It works (I mean, does not have the naked bug) and you can make the slave wear anything with it.

BEWARE THO! If the slave had your expensive equipment you will loose it.

18 minutes ago, Kalysto said:

You could say that "Strip and set your outfit" falls in that description, but "Strip, Now!" ? I used that a lot to train slaves, but now I have to rethink how to use an alternative..

Or, you could just not worry so much about it and get on with your life.  Seriously, as I keep saying, you seem to be blowing the severity of this bug way out of proportion.  It's not like it bricks your save or something.  If you get the bug, you get a minor unimmersive experience once in a while.  It's not worth completely changing the way you play.  I play in a way that is maximally likely to cause naked bandit bugs, and I still don't run into a naked bandit more than once every few dozen hours of game time.  

1 hour ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Or, you could just not worry so much about it and get on with your life.  Seriously, as I keep saying, you seem to be blowing the severity of this bug way out of proportion.  It's not like it bricks your save or something.  If you get the bug, you get a minor unimmersive experience once in a while.  It's not worth completely changing the way you play.  I play in a way that is maximally likely to cause naked bandit bugs, and I still don't run into a naked bandit more than once every few dozen hours of game time.  

I have a lot of naked guards, males only, more than bandits actually, I don't know if it's related or not, I never enslave guards, especially males.

As for immersion I guess it's their choice, I am happy the jarl is so open with nudity...

Edited by TrollAutokill
21 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

I have a lot of naked guards, males only, more than bandits actually, I don't know if it's related or not, I never enslave guards, especially males.

Yeah! That happened to me like a year ago. I never understood why either, I don't think that is due to PAHE tho. That issue is very hard to pinpoint. But in my case it always end up quitting the playthrough, I just can't continue with that thing going on.

One case that I do know that causes naked NPCs are changes in NPCs DOFT (default outfits), for instance "Northbourne NPCs" changes some of them and if you already met those NPCs they will become naked, quite annoying. I solved that by restoring DOFT to the original outfit.

But the guard thing happened when I reached certain level (aroudn 20+) and that makes it extra annoying to test because you cannot test in a new save.

I'm running a very lean installation just to avoid those issues.

I had to let AYGAS go and probably will let HSH go too if the thug feature starts to fly.

Edited by Kalysto
15 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

As for immersion I guess it's their choice, I am happy the jarl is so open with nudity...

I had a problem with naked guards, turned out to be Bandolier - Bags and Pouches ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2417 )

This mod fixed it ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33625 )

Let me preface this by saying that I am not very good at English. I'm running a machine translation, so there's a good chance the text is wrong. Sorry.

I am using 8.0.7&2.4.5+AYGAS+HSH+InteractiveBDSM+SSB.

The animations for "Time for a body inspection" and "Let's rip your clothes off!" are wrong, the slave animation plays after the player animation finishes.
The "Touch yourself!" motion also switches between several animations after the slave starts masturbating, and then stops working. It seems to stop in place until finally instructed to do so.
Roll back to 2.3.3 and everything seems to be working fine.

Also, my language is Japanese, but the dialog where you need to drink alcohol doesn't seem to run correctly if the name of the alcohol is translated and can't be found in your inventory, and notifies you that you don't have any alcohol in your possession. Is it possible that the alcohol is managed by name instead of ID? Changing the name back to English has solved the problem to a point.

I've been using it since 1.51 and I'm really enjoying it, so any solutions or tips would be great.

3 hours ago, bladewolfG said:

Let me preface this by saying that I am not very good at English. I'm running a machine translation, so there's a good chance the text is wrong. Sorry.

I am using 8.0.7&2.4.5+AYGAS+HSH+InteractiveBDSM+SSB.

The animations for "Time for a body inspection" and "Let's rip your clothes off!" are wrong, the slave animation plays after the player animation finishes.
The "Touch yourself!" motion also switches between several animations after the slave starts masturbating, and then stops working. It seems to stop in place until finally instructed to do so.
Roll back to 2.3.3 and everything seems to be working fine.

Also, my language is Japanese, but the dialog where you need to drink alcohol doesn't seem to run correctly if the name of the alcohol is translated and can't be found in your inventory, and notifies you that you don't have any alcohol in your possession. Is it possible that the alcohol is managed by name instead of ID? Changing the name back to English has solved the problem to a point.

I've been using it since 1.51 and I'm really enjoying it, so any solutions or tips would be great.

Yes the paired animations are wrong in last versions. I will roll back the changes in 2022 version.

Yes alcohol is managed by name. Managing by ID would only allow the registered items to work. Alcohol by keywords allows new items from mod to work also.

In the future I might consider adding the ID recognition of a few Skyrim alcohols.

2 hours ago, bladewolfG said:

Yeah, it seems like the solution that was added to fix the issues with tied slaves moving may have had some nasty side effects.  

For one, it seems like the system you implemented to prevent slaves from breaking out of their animations in unintended ways have worked too well, and now pose and tied animations are getting stuck to NPCs even after they're supposed to be finished.  For example, you'll tie a slave for punishment, then remove restraints when you're finished, tell the slave to follow, and carry on only to find a couple of minutes later that the slave is back in the tied animation.  Or "Let's see how much you're worth" seems to be especially persistent; I've been having a really hard time getting slaves out of that animation to do something else.  

With "Touch Yourself", I'm getting an extremely brief "stage 1" animation (the slow, sensual rubbing over the body), then straight to what I'd have thought should be "stage 3" (with both hands enthusiastically on the pussy), which then immediately gets frozen in place.  

Spoiler

ScreenShot72.png.656023f78c315217babec908c8317f2c.png

3 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Yeah, it seems like the solution that was added to fix the issues with tied slaves moving may have had some nasty side effects.  

For one, it seems like the system you implemented to prevent slaves from breaking out of their animations in unintended ways have worked too well, and now pose and tied animations are getting stuck to NPCs even after they're supposed to be finished.  For example, you'll tie a slave for punishment, then remove restraints when you're finished, tell the slave to follow, and carry on only to find a couple of minutes later that the slave is back in the tied animation.  Or "Let's see how much you're worth" seems to be especially persistent; I've been having a really hard time getting slaves out of that animation to do something else.  

With "Touch Yourself", I'm getting an extremely brief "stage 1" animation (the slow, sensual rubbing over the body), then straight to what I'd have thought should be "stage 3" (with both hands enthusiastically on the pussy), which then immediately gets frozen in place.  

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot72.png.656023f78c315217babec908c8317f2c.png

Yes this will all be corrected next year.

Unfortunately DOM seems to interfere with HSH training. While testing I observed odd behaviour in 3 ways:

Sometimes training (through mistress) gets stuck and doesnt progress. If you tell one slave to train another, training seems to progress normally. But, if you have a mistress assigned to the household and tell her to handle training, there seems to be issues.

Slaves who are supposed to be in training (should have just over 60 in submission and about 30 in resignation) show 100 in both submission and resignation, without training being completed. Something is giving them skill without training.

Last, one slave had a combat skill of 105 before being assigned to the training household handled by a mistress. After being assigned to household, her combat rating went down to 95.

If I do the above test without DOM installed, training is performed as expected.

2 hours ago, tokayijo00 said:

can anyone tell me,how to get the spell? boost persona etc ? i've been looking around for almost 3 hours but still got nothing :(

go here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/20405-noonseen-littile-mods/

and download this:

TradersSellDom - Now traders able to sell items that Diary of Mine mod added to game

this way tiverwood trader whitrun traders start sell the desired spell tomes.

if you wish to other general traders and spell tome traders sell this item i suggest use NSIM addon and the esp. that way if i not mesed up soemthing many skyrim start sell items that come with DoM.

Edited by Nonseen
4 hours ago, tokayijo00 said:

can anyone tell me,how to get the spell? boost persona etc ? i've been looking around for almost 3 hours but still got nothing :(

It should be somewhere in fort Greymoor main quarters with the other two spell tomes. If the fort is still occupied by bandits. I don't know what happens if it is imperials or stormcloaks in it.

I made a version of this suggestion a while back, but I've been working on a project to collect my whole wishlist of PAHE/DoM feature ideas into one place (Coming Soon™), and I came up with some nice refinements/additions to this suggestion in the process.  In particular, I'd draw your attention to the suggested tweaks to sexual comfort.  

---

I'd love to see a rework of how sex is initiated generally, but that'd probably require coordination between @TrollAutokill and @CliftonJD to be possible.  My understanding is that parts of this would be rather difficult to do, but I think parts of it should be pretty easy.  I dream of having four paths to sex, with each behaving differently.  

• Punishment sex.  Initiated more or less as it is currently implemented in PAHE.  Uses aggressive animations.  Will rape if they don't submit.
  • Sexual service for Mistress.  Neither punishment nor reward.  Slaves can refuse, generating a punishment reason.  Refusal offers PC a choice of rape or alternative punishments.  Slave is not allowed to cum, leaving her at max arousal after sex.  Ideally, there would be a training-based chance for her to cum anyway and generate a punishment reason.  This category of sex should probably be worth the largest amount of sex training progress.
    • This would replace the current "Ok slave..." → "I'm going to fuck you."  The new dialogue could be, for example, "Ok slave..." → "Come and give your Mistress/Master some pleasure."  
  • Sexual reward/play for slave.  Requires praise reasons.  Slaves can refuse, but are less likely to do so.  Slave always gets to cum.  Ideally, it would generate a punishment reason if the slave fails to cum.  This should probably generate less sex training than sexual service, but still a decent bit, and maybe additionally generate some submission and/or resignation training.  
    • This would probably be in the top-level dialogue tree, at/near the top, but only visible when there is a valid praise reason.  If you don't want it there, it could be under "Come here, slave."  It might say something like, "Since you've been a good girl/boy, I'll reward you with some pleasure.  Cum for me, pet!"
  • Sexual comfort.  Initiated more or less as it is currently implemented in DoM.  Calls animations tagged "foreplay"/"cuddling"/"kissing"/etc.  Slave's don't cum, and doesn't take slaves' virginity.  Minimal impact on sexual training; mostly trains submission/resignation instead.
Edited by Antiope_Appolonia

I stripped and beat my new slave and tore up his clothes in front of him.

Then those new emotion features kicked in and this mod legitimately made me go oh fuck and then I hugged him, which is apparently also a feature.

Ended up buying the now naked and sobbing slave a beer and told him everything's alright go stand in the shade while I chop wood.

...then the courier delivered the 6 ft stick I ordered.  I...I'm sorry fella but I gotta test it out to see if it's of sturdy craftsmanship ;_;

3 hours ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

I stripped and beat my new slave and tore up his clothes in front of him.

Then those new emotion features kicked in and this mod legitimately made me go oh fuck and then I hugged him, which is apparently also a feature.

Ended up buying the now naked and sobbing slave a beer and told him everything's alright go stand in the shade while I chop wood.

...then the courier delivered the 6 ft stick I ordered.  I...I'm sorry fella but I gotta test it out to see if it's of sturdy craftsmanship ;_;

Hi, glad you're having fun. Remember this mod is still VIP, not counting the recently introduced bugs in animations (yes I did that) the mood system is still in need of tuning. So if you see something weird happening (too much mood swing or a slave stuck in a mood) please report here so we can improve.

On 12/30/2021 at 6:26 PM, Antiope_Appolonia said:

This would replace the current "Ok slave..." → "I'm going to fuck you."  The new dialogue could be, for example, "Ok slave..." → "Come and give your Mistress/Master some pleasure."

I like the ideas., but I do quite like the crudity of the "going to fuck you" line. It'd be a shame to lose it entirely.

On 12/31/2021 at 4:40 AM, TrollAutokill said:

Hi, glad you're having fun. Remember this mod is still VIP, not counting the recently introduced bugs in animations (yes I did that) the mood system is still in need of tuning. So if you see something weird happening (too much mood swing or a slave stuck in a mood) please report here so we can improve.

Oh I'm running 2.3.3

My slave won't stop acting like that, yeah, but then again the stats it says it rolled for him state he is basically a complete subservient pansy.

He's just constantly crying his eyes out and apologizing for everything.  I slapped him once.  He won't even run away.  I think that's just the personality the mod gave him, but I'll try another slave and see if he's a quivering mess as well.

Oh also it seems he has running makeup even though I have it disabled for men in the mcm.  I don't mind lol because he's a femboy.