2 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

intresting.

hmm you too using SL Anim loader?
i thinking maybe this one has anime faction. tand some how think linked togedher. if you not installed on your test SL anim loader i not have to do testrun not using it.

yes i have SL animation loader (SLAL) but i dont think that creates/does anything with factions, the ESP just shows

image.png.af6dd557751ee6919de8afebdb28c390.png

12 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

It will not recognize the new race if it doesn't have the basic race name in it. The way races are recognized is done using the race name string and looking for race names into it.

For example "Monster Nord Girl"  or "zNord" would be recognised as "Nord". "zWood Elf" would be recognised as "Wood Elf" but "Wood zElf" would not be recognised at all.

If you ask nicely and provide traits bonus/malus I can just add your string of choice to be recognised.

I see. I wasn't asking for it to be added necessarily I just wanted to make sure the game wouldn't explode if I enslaved a custom race. 

3 hours ago, Kalysto said:

I don't know if it's common knowledge by now, but I believe I just figured out why Zaz animations were played in SL, when I had specifically excluded them from the pool.

It seems that if the slave has zaz cuffs or other zaz equipment, then SL will only start zaz animations (which are outdated and glitchy). So I think finally I figured out why that happened, that was extremelly annoying to me so I wanted to share that finding in case is useful for anyone else.

3 hours ago, Gukahn said:

... Over a year since i do skyrim again and now someone tells me that? ? So i either have to use DD or i just conjure me some Armbinder if a scene starts ? In Either case, thank you, now i know ^^

If you go to the Zaz Anim MCM and go to the SexLab setting page (it takes like a minute to load it) you can turn off the setting that forces those anims and they won't play anymore regardless of restraints. 

1 hour ago, Nonseen said:

intresting.

hmm you too using SL Anim loader?
i thinking maybe this one has anime faction. tand some how think linked togedher. if you not installed on your test SL anim loader i not have to do testrun not using it.

I think it might be linked to some changes in 8.0.6 that I forgot to propagate.

I will check that later.

Stay on 2.3.x meanwhile.

10 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

I think it might be linked to some changes in 8.0.6 that I forgot to propagate.

I will check that later.

Stay on 2.3.x meanwhile.

during pahe 806 today ( I NOT USING DOM! at this point!) testing i found fallowing error in papyrus log:

Spoiler

[12/20/2021 - 12:44:23PM] ERROR: None is not a valid inventory item
stack:
    [ (FF000D16)].Actor.GetItemCount() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0C01FAEF)].pahslave.TestShouldHaveFought() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 1249
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0C01FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdate() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 288
[12/20/2021 - 12:44:23PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [ (FF000D16)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0C01FAEF)].pahslave.TestShouldHaveFought() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 1249
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0C01FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdate() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line 288
[12/20/2021 - 12:44:27PM] Estimated script latency: 82 ms (Hi: 85 ms, Lo: 74 ms)
[12/20/2021 - 12:44:29PM] ERROR: None is not a valid inventory item
stack:
[12/20/2021 - 12:44:29PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/20/2021 - 12:44:32PM] Estimated script latency: 76 ms (Hi: 84 ms, Lo: 67 ms)
[12/20/2021 - 12:44:34PM] ERROR: None is not a valid inventory item
stack:
[12/20/2021 - 12:44:34PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[12/20/2021 - 12:44:37PM] Estimated script latency: 76 ms (Hi: 88 ms, Lo: 67 ms)
[12/20/2021 - 12:44:40PM] ERROR: None is not a valid inventory item
stack:
[12/20/2021 - 12:44:40PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:

this and message about animation faction is non  warning constantly fooded me.

this  error from pahe best of my knowlage i reported in pahe topcik.

i say it things about this becuse dom based on pahe so i figure if pahe in truble dom too.

if intrested my finding today tests so far in pahe here is the full report:

PAHE-8-0-6-Testreport.txt

sorry for duble posting but this is i think important all here.

i think i found a possible solution to make bandit naked as tied and otfit option enabled in pahe mcm menu (that option preverent naked bandit bug happen).

all the deatils in this post i wish not copy that content here.

8 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

ive enslaved custom races no issue but they do at times get alot of traits compared to others. but beyond that ahve had no real issue. he can probaly add a otption like with people to add a race json for any that dont have it in the script

I'm curious. What custom races do you use? I just started using this. Do you have any others that you use that add new races to leveled lists?

Hey, 

First: I know its not supported for AE but I am playing with it without problems (till yet).

when I install AYGAS my game keeps crashing, deactivating it and everything is fine, maybe its my fault but I just want to know if anyone is playing it on AE with AYGAS and got it running without CTD.

Edited by creaser
25 minutes ago, creaser said:

when I install AYGAS my game keeps crashing, deactivating it and everything is fine, maybe its my fault but I just want to know if anyone is playing it on AE with AYGAS and got it running without CTD.

Look at my discussion with Clifton and InsanityFactor in the recent pages of the AYGAS support thread.  Getting AYGAS going can be finicky.  

These notes all come from 2.3.x—I think.  With how quickly you've been working lately, it's a little hard to keep track! ?

• Body inspection seems to slightly (0.3ish?) reduce Respect Training.  Is this intended?
  • "You can punish me for^to practice posture" This line had been bothering me as awkward for a while, and I had to let it percolate for a while to come up with a simple suggestion that seemed to work.  I think this sounds good.
  • "No sir, please don't hurt me.  I will do whatever you want."  Can we get a "ma'am" version?  I like this dialogue, but Antiope isn't a sir. o_o
  • How about a praise reason ("attentive slave?") for when your slaves do the sweet little things like massaging your shoulders or feet while you're sitting?  Expanding on this stuff would be awesome, too.  It's so endearing!
  • I think the "flirting" counter is broken.  I'm not 100% sure, but I think what's happening is that it's always displaying a "0" until the "intimate" counter is >0, at which point the "flirting" counter retroactively updates.
  • Just as a general comment, it's notable how much more diverse the slave's personalities feel now than they did when I started playing with DoM.  Different slaves really do act very differently now.  
  • Some of the information on the "Enjoying the slave life?" pane is too persistent.
    • "You already punished me for..." sticks around forever.  When you have a fully trained slave who never misbehaves—never needs punished—she'll usually have this line for a transgression that might have been months ago.  It's weird.  
    • Similarly, if you give a slave a warning, she's going to have a warning listed on this pane forever; you can only overwrite an active warning with a new one.  Maybe we could have a dialogue option to clear all active warnings?  Or maybe just an expiry date? 
  • It seems like there just aren't really any good ways to increase resignation training once slaves stop running away.  So maybe how about just rebalancing it around slaves continuing to try to escape until 100 resignation?  Especially that, right now, the player has this really awkward incentive to decide whether to punish or scold for running away to try to manipulate it so you'll land at like 59 resignation, that way the next time they flee, you'll get the most possible resignation.  
  • Feature idea: An automatic "comfort" reason after any pain training.  Perhaps, unlike the current comforts, it wouldn't increase a specific training stat, but rather add slightly to the preceding pain training.  Bonus if this plays a caressing animation, like Mistress is rubbing the skin where it's sore from being punished.  

i have a suggestion:

Today i dgged a bit into pahe sl extanded and found something intresting:

a spell, spell effect and dialoge, to find it look at xedit for this:

this can be found in spells.

PAHEFindSlaveRewardEff

best of my udnerstanding this is part of a mechanick that somehow give revard the slaves. the way taht slaves start sex with each other.

To me looks like incomplite.

dont know maybe you can find some use of it :)

2 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

These notes all come from 2.3.x—I think.  With how quickly you've been working lately, it's a little hard to keep track! ?

• Body inspection seems to slightly (0.3ish?) reduce Respect Training.  Is this intended?

Do you have friendship enabled?

• "You can punish me for^to practice posture" This line had been bothering me as awkward for a while, and I had to let it percolate for a while to come up with a simple suggestion that seemed to work.  I think this sounds good.

This is an automatic message of the type "You can punish me for "+something, it would be too much trouble to change it for the moment. But it is noted.

• "No sir, please don't hurt me.  I will do whatever you want."  Can we get a "ma'am" version?  I like this dialogue, but Antiope isn't a sir. o_o
  • How about a praise reason ("attentive slave?") for when your slaves do the sweet little things like massaging your shoulders or feet while you're sitting?  Expanding on this stuff would be awesome, too.  It's so endearing!

I found some missing but not that particular one. When does it happen? What's the mood of the slave and were you interacting with the slave.

• I think the "flirting" counter is broken.  I'm not 100% sure, but I think what's happening is that it's always displaying a "0" until the "intimate" counter is >0, at which point the "flirting" counter retroactively updates.

I currently testing from the beginning again for some more tuning. I will see when I happen to reach that point.

• Just as a general comment, it's notable how much more diverse the slave's personalities feel now than they did when I started playing with DoM.  Different slaves really do act very differently now.  

Thanks. I tried to enslave Ria and Aela. Ria is such a pushy, I could get her easily. Aela is harder and she is always angry. ?

• Some of the information on the "Enjoying the slave life?" pane is too persistent.
    • "You already punished me for..." sticks around forever.  When you have a fully trained slave who never misbehaves—never needs punished—she'll usually have this line for a transgression that might have been months ago.  It's weird.  
    • Similarly, if you give a slave a warning, she's going to have a warning listed on this pane forever; you can only overwrite an active warning with a new one.  Maybe we could have a dialogue option to clear all active warnings?  Or maybe just an expiry date? 

That's a lot of work for a small annoyance. We might want to just remove this information for inlove/loyal slaves maybe.

• It seems like there just aren't really any good ways to increase resignation training once slaves stop running away.  So maybe how about just rebalancing it around slaves continuing to try to escape until 100 resignation?  Especially that, right now, the player has this really awkward incentive to decide whether to punish or scold for running away to try to manipulate it so you'll land at like 59 resignation, that way the next time they flee, you'll get the most possible resignation.  

I have no problem with resignation. Just punish them for crying (and then comfort them...)

I have trouble with respect though. Especially when friends are around. I am trying to tune that part.

• Feature idea: An automatic "comfort" reason after any pain training.  Perhaps, unlike the current comforts, it wouldn't increase a specific training stat, but rather add slightly to the preceding pain training.  Bonus if this plays a caressing animation, like Mistress is rubbing the skin where it's sore from being punished.  

I see what you are trying to do ?

5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Do you have friendship enabled?

I do.

This is an automatic message of the type "You can punish me for "+something, it would be too much trouble to change it for the moment. But it is noted.

Okay, fair enough.  I think the proposed formulation of "to practice posture" is ultimately better and more in line with how you've described the design intent, but if it's harder to implement, then to work with the "for," I'd suggest either "for bad posture" or "for posture practice", at least for now.

I found some missing but not that particular one. When does it happen? What's the mood of the slave and were you interacting with the slave.

Honestly, I don't remember.  I didn't record additional context in my notes.  I've encountered it several times, though.  

We might want to just remove this information for inlove/loyal slaves maybe.

That'd be a very solid way to resolve the issue.  If it's easier to implement, I'm all for it.  

I have no problem with resignation. Just punish them for crying (and then comfort them...)

I do that.  But some personalities just don't really cry much.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there's anything you can do proactively to train resignation—it can only be trained reactively.  

I have trouble with respect though. Especially when friends are around. I am trying to tune that part.

Really?  I find Respect feels pretty good right now.  I'm not sure if Clifton has fixed the PAHE issues with the "From now on, you'll address me as a slave should" dialogue in the recent updates, but I know he's working on it.  Aside from that, I have no complaints with Respect training, personally.  

6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I see what you are trying to do ?

I know sometimes I have to use painful punishments for training—it's for their own good, even—but I still always feel bad about it.  I want my pets to know that punishing them doesn't mean I don't love them!  And I don't want my good girls to suffer longer than necessary.  Besides, to paraphrase The Story of O, a little sweetness mixed with the terror makes for better training.