18 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Just want to gush a bit. I really like this mod. It adds a lot. I didn't RTFM and it took me a while to really get a feel for how it works, which was part of the fun.

It's a testament to it that I haven't gone in and changed any of the dialog to my own taste yet, (Though I am gonna for sure change "Come here slave" to something more appropriate... when I figure out what that is... lol) I particularly like that getting them drunk is a mechanic.

Thank you. 

20220111204820_2.jpg.bb55a851512cc1a30cafe21a0658bb43.jpg   20220111204645_1.jpg.ef8184ba20ad6a89ae0932587b456699.jpg

Thanks but don't keep the good things for yourself. If you have better dialogue/description propositions share them here. I might include them as more than once I was not happy with what I came up.

13 minutes ago, Ghostman7nz said:

A small bug to report, when the slave says "Dragonborn, what do you need" on greet it is marked as disrespect and activates the punishment options. Note that in this playthrough I have not yet been recognized as the dragonborn so I am unsure if that has an effect or not.

I am not sure it is linked with disrespect, as many other events could have triggered it.

If it is, then this dialogue's part of pahe and you should report it to @CliftonJD

Edited by TrollAutokill

2 small bugs
1. they can at times keep trying to talk during sex. think this is related to probably  them thinking that they should move out of the way. while it doesn't show the text their mouth will will keep moving breaking any facial animations sexlab does during sex
2. they can run away when downed from punishment sex. dont think this is dom maybe but unsure. i dont remember having this issue before using dom so it may be due to the fchanged escape mechanics

7 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Thanks but don't keep the good things for yourself. If you have better dialogue/description propositions share them here. I might include them as more than once I was not happy with what I came up.

Okay... so just a couple of suggestions.

I think "Come here slave". Should be changed to "Pay attention, slave." I feel like it's closer to the meaning of the topics it leads to and removes the connotation of actually asking them to physically move.

Within that topic I think "Stop whatever you are doing". Should be changed to "You can stop now." (My preferred) Or Simply "Stop what you're doing". It feels more natural, and saying "whatever" makes it sound like you don't know what they are doing, even though you told them to do it.

I changed them in the ESP and am just about to play, so I'll let you know if they don't feel good in game.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Within that topic I think "Stop whatever you are doing". Should be changed to "You can stop now." (My preferred) Or Simply "Stop what you're doing". It feels more natural, and saying "whatever" makes it sound like you don't know what they are doing, even though you told them to do it.

Yeah that's the debug command to help with broken animations etc. HomeSweetHome does something similar with the "Snap out of it!" command. I like the subtle fourth wall break that's implied with these, since they only ever come into play when there's a bug.

50 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Yeah that's the debug command to help with broken animations etc. HomeSweetHome does something similar with the "Snap out of it!" command. I like the subtle fourth wall break that's implied with these, since they only ever come into play when there's a bug.

I'd say it's somewhat different since you need to use it to stop the posing and masturbating.

7 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

I'd say it's somewhat different since you need to use it to stop the posing and masturbating.

Posing/masturbating takes the slave out of follow state, so asking them to follow you again will stop the animation idle. Probably a more immersive option than using the debug dialogue.

I have also modified some expressions in my game such as exclamation marks. I remove them because I think only a weak and emotionally insecure person feels the need to be screaming all the time, and in my opinion, a PAHE predator is cold and calculating mind, knows what he/she is doing and remains calm at all times just like the man in black from westworld, but that is just my opinion, haha.

I found a minor issue in the new update, sometimes when you remove restrains from the slave these stays in slave's inventory

50 minutes ago, サマエル said:

I have also modified some expressions in my game such as exclamation marks. I remove them because I think only a weak and emotionally insecure person feels the need to be screaming all the time, and in my opinion, a PAHE predator is cold and calculating mind, knows what he/she is doing and remains calm at all times just like the man in black from westworld, but that is just my opinion, haha.

I found a minor issue in the new update, sometimes when you remove restrains from the slave these stays in slave's inventory

Exclamation mark means to speak suddenly and loudly or with surprise. Not necessarily screaming. There might be a bit too much of them though.

Which dialogue do you use to remove the restrains? Which pose were they using before?

Edited by TrollAutokill
7 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Okay... so just a couple of suggestions.

I think "Come here slave". Should be changed to "Pay attention, slave." I feel like it's closer to the meaning of the topics it leads to and removes the connotation of actually asking them to physically move.

"Come here slave" is a collection of orders with animations

"Listen to me slave" is a collection of orders without animations

I fear "Pay attention, slave."  is missing the movement hint and can be confused with "Listen to me slave". What do you think?

7 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I changed them in the ESP and am just about to play, so I'll let you know if they don't feel good in game.

As said by other players the "whatever" is to remind users this is a debug command. As you know it can also be used to put a slave in wait mode. Maybe as you suggest "whatever" can be dropped in favor of immersion.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Hey I just have a quick question as I was unable to find the answer elsewhere.

Is this mod (or even Paradise Halls only) supposed to work in VR?
Paradise Halls has always been one of the very good reasons for me to play Skyrim so I tried to make it work in VR but for now what I can say is that it seem to launch correctly in game, I can craft the "Whip", I have the "serious chat" but it leaves to nothing (any option just take me back to the main dialogue section), and I can't seem to enslave anyone.

Am I just wasting my time trying ^^?

6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I fear "Pay attention, slave."  is missing the movement hint and can be confused with "Listen to me slave". What do you think?

Well, as I said in the original message I wasn't sure what was better than "Come here, slave!" :) . It's a valid point. I don't think either conveys what's in the actual topic collection, but I thought "Pay attention, slave." is more like something a dominant would say. To me "Come here, slave!" sounds like a duplicate "Follow me".

This stuff (Topics leading to a list of other topics), is ALWAYS the biggest pain in the ass thing and Hardship has a lot of them... LOL. I'll think on it further. "Do this, slave." Maybe?  At the end of the day "Come here slave!" Was never that bad. I am just a picky bastard.

BTW Have you thought about a command to have them eat food items you put in their inventory? would be best if there was a way to categorize them thouugh (Like how iNeed deals with unknown food) Could get pretty messed up especially with Cannibalism mods, or the spoiled food from iNeed and so on. :)

6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

As said by other players the "whatever" is to remind users this is a debug command. As you know it can also be used to put a slave in wait mode. Maybe as you suggest "whatever" can be dropped in favor of immersion.

Yes, as I said I didn't RTFM :). It was the only thing I found to end those actions and since it was in the same menu it seemed logically connected. Given that context. it makes sense why it's written that way. "Cut it out , slave!" Might be funnier though. ;), but I am nothing if not corny.

Edited by Tentacus
41 minutes ago, Keldaenen said:

Hey I just have a quick question as I was unable to find the answer elsewhere.

Is this mod (or even Paradise Halls only) supposed to work in VR?
Paradise Halls has always been one of the very good reasons for me to play Skyrim so I tried to make it work in VR but for now what I can say is that it seem to launch correctly in game, I can craft the "Whip", I have the "serious chat" but it leaves to nothing (any option just take me back to the main dialogue section), and I can't seem to enslave anyone.

Am I just wasting my time trying ^^?

It does. That's literally the only way I've played it. You have to get your sexlab VR add on, which requires one of 2 specific Sexlab betas. make sure you've got all the VR versions of things like SKSE and so on, but it does work. Oh and you will most likely need to get the unofficial Beta version of Fus Roh Doh'  for VR that's on Reddit (Google it). I've been using it and it works great except it will turn all dialogue subs on no matter your settings. 

20220111205210_1.jpg.30f3b937ce2381736f02074fb48ca145.jpg  20220111204645_1.jpg.73053b0e2efb9e70213a9acf19a4a5c8.jpg

Edited by Tentacus
10 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

It does. That's literally the only way I've played it. You have to get your sexlab VR add on, which requires one of 2 specific Sexlab betas. make sure you've got all the VR versions of things like SKSE and so on, but it does work. Oh and you will most likely need to get the unofficial Beta version of Fus Roh Doh'  for VR that's on Reddit (Google it). I've been using it and it works great except it will turn all dialogue subs on no matter your settings. 

20220111205210_1.jpg.30f3b937ce2381736f02074fb48ca145.jpg  20220111204645_1.jpg.73053b0e2efb9e70213a9acf19a4a5c8.jpg

Hooooooo ok that's so cool thanks a lot for your answer!
I may have mess something up somewhere then... (I have the SexLab in v163.7)
And is there a special button in VR to use when the enemy is down? (I am on occulus and I guess it is the same as for dialogues? "a"

However I'll double check everything and try again but thanks a lot you give me lot of hope ^^!

8 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

As said by other players the "whatever" is to remind users this is a debug command.

I agree with Troll on all points here.  I think these dialogues are all fine as they are, and I've spent dozens of hours thinking about the dialogue in DoM, lol.  

was thiking about the "thug" system and the current system even if finish feels like it would be buggy kinda not needed

here what ithink should be tried
 rename thugs to "slave jobs"
 based on how you train the slave is what job you can give them and their stats decide if they good at it.
jobs a slave can do is
   1. porter-- has to have good combat for strenth as they carry massive loads of masters items
   2. explorer--- wanders the world exploring for their master and hope to see them in their travels(has a variable time to report back to master brining back some items) ths mod can be used for a  see how it works
  3. prositute(if AYGAS not installed) can combine 2 and 3 probaly
  4. trainer but is not released(why would a slave inlove want to be released anyway.....)
   5. courer slave-- combine it with HSH and they can take slaves you capture back to a base and also you can call them to bring you a slave. a summon power with a 1 day cooldown.)
  6. cooks-- these every moring you in the zone bring you a meal if at that home area.
7. labor slaves. probaly the harder one to do. they   produce resoucres for their master.

you can probaly see what im getting at. trying to make the slaves part of the players world instead of them being a black hole in it.

I have a request, not sure how small it might end up being, but it would be superb if I could order my slave to gather up all the arrows that missed their target and are now hidden in places I can't see. also having them gather up loose food and ingredients while we are in a dungeon would be epic.

9 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Ok I'm sorry, I hate to bother people with my problems but I'm stuck, I don't understand what I am missing.

I'm playing on Oculus Rift (VR)

"Diary Of Mine" says it starts when I launch the game, the "Let's have a serious talk" works perfectly now but I can't find the collars and Whip on Farengar's desk and I can't take any action on any npc on it's knees.

Here is the full list of the enabled mods on my Skyrim.
Am I missing something?

Capture01.JPG

Capture02.JPG

1 hour ago, Keldaenen said:

Ok I'm sorry, I hate to bother people with my problems but I'm stuck, I don't understand what I am missing.

I'm playing on Oculus Rift (VR)

"Diary Of Mine" says it starts when I launch the game, the "Let's have a serious talk" works perfectly now but I can't find the collars and Whip on Farengar's desk and I can't take any action on any npc on it's knees.

Here is the full list of the enabled mods on my Skyrim.
Am I missing something?

Capture01.JPG

Capture02.JPG

The SE version of the Farenger's plugin doesn't seem to do anything. I didn't see the stuff either and just consoled the whip in. (Help Whip 4) You don't actually need the whip to enslave people in newer versions of PAH though.  I haven't taken the time to actually look in the esl since at the time I started playing it I hadn't bothered to install XEDIT yet. I should probably do that but I'm shocked nobody else has ever complained to whoever ported PAHE to SE before.

EDIT:  I don't know shit about esls. Maybe changing the extension back to esp would make the game actually read it (I had to do that just to load it in XEdit just now) But looking at the structure it looks like it "should" work.

Edited by Tentacus
2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

The SE version of the Farenger's plugin doesn't seem to do anything.

I can't speak to VR, but it works fine in SE.  

I didn't see the stuff either and just consoled the whip in.

You can also craft them at the forge.

You don't actually need the whip to enslave people in newer versions of PAH though. 

You don't need the whip at all, in fact.  I use magic for punishment, personally.  Any source of damage will do; you just want low damage so you can inflict a good deal of punishment without killing the slave.  The whip isn't anything special; it's just a 1-damage weapon that looks nice.

I don't know shit about esls.

Basically, ESLs always load before ESPs, and they have a limit to how many records they can contain.  My first guess would be that the former is why you're having a problem; perhaps you have some ESP that modifies Dragon's Reach, so it's being overwritten?

24 minutes ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

I can't speak to VR, but it works fine in SE.  

You can also craft them at the forge.

Huh... That's weird as fuck. I wonder if there's an issue with the VR version loading .esls. I know it has no problems with esl-ified .esps... so if that is the case renaming the file "might" work. (May also need to remove the esl flag from the file header) But like I said before I don't know anything about ESLs, I only know how ESMs and esps behave. Also I haven't seen the whip in the crafting menu... but I didn't look close as I rarely mess with Blacksmith stuff.

Anyway It's not like stealing that stuff from Farenger is more immersive than the console so... I'm cool.

You don't need the whip at all, in fact.  I use magic for punishment, personally.  Any source of damage will do; you just want low damage so you can inflict a good deal of punishment without killing the slave.  The whip isn't anything special; it's just a 1-damage weapon that looks nice.

Also I am pretty sure it's set to be non aggressive so you can just walk up to the jarl and whack him. It's been a REALLY long time but I'm pretty sure in the earliest versions of Paradise Halls that you had to just beat the shit out of somebody with the whip to enslave them. It was pretty comedic honestly.

Basically, ESLs always load before ESPs, and they have a limit to how many records they can contain.  My first guess would be that the former is why you're having a problem; perhaps you have some ESP that modifies Dragon's Reach, so it's being overwritten?

Well I made a merged patch and XEDIT didn't bother putting any PAHE stuff in it. The only thing I have that would maybe conflict is ELFX, but I don't think simply adding items to a cell on a table causes those kind of conflicts. 

Edited by Tentacus