8 minutes ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

Oh I'm running 2.3.3

My slave won't stop acting like that, yeah, but then again the stats it says it rolled for him state he is basically a complete subservient pansy.

He's just constantly crying his eyes out and apologizing for everything.  I slapped him once.  He won't even run away.  I think that's just the personality the mod gave him, but I'll try another slave and see if he's a quivering mess as well.

Oh also it seems he has running makeup even though I have it disabled for men in the mcm.  I don't mind lol because he's a femboy.

you ucan make their pesonalites in the json files for uniques. it should work on a existing person also. just make the file then uuse the spell to reroll their personality

Maybe check that your SexLab gender is assigned correctly?  It's possible there's a bug specific to males, but it works fine for lesbian sex.  The first time a female slave has sex with a female PC, you'll get a notification about it being her first time, and you'll get a unique praise reason, and then she'll make new comments about having been with another woman.  

Are you getting virginity messages in other categories?

Tried the latest version on a fresh character and my slave seemed perpetually angry.  No matter how much threatening, scolding, or beating I administered his emotion never changed.  I even gave him a bunch of beer until he was passing out.

Also my gay stuff seems to be bugged too.  No mention of it after a fucking (which didn't change his emotion).  Still said he never did it with a guy.

I did notice I was getting some nasty script lag an hour into the character so I'm going to reroll tomorrow with a cut-down mod list.

Edited by Harry Smackmeat
31 minutes ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

Tried the latest version on a fresh character and my slave seemed perpetually angry. 

Yeah, it's still being tuned, but right now, slaves generally are a bit too moody I'd say.  Some are always crying, others always angry, etc. until they hit 100 in the relevant traning(s).  

12 hours ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

Also my gay stuff seems to be bugged too.  No mention of it after a fucking (which didn't change his emotion).  Still said he never did it with a guy.

The animation you use needs to have the specific tag 'Gay' to count as gay sex for the mod. Could be that?

15 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Maybe check that your SexLab gender is assigned correctly?  It's possible there's a bug specific to males, but it works fine for lesbian sex.  The first time a female slave has sex with a female PC, you'll get a notification about it being her first time, and you'll get a unique praise reason, and then she'll make new comments about having been with another woman.  

Are you getting virginity messages in other categories?

It'll tell me it's their first time doing anal/oral and their a virgin, but nothing about gay. Yeah, in both sexlab and slen I have the it set to  male.

8 hours ago, Azazemon said:

That was the answer. After I put "Gay" on all the animation tags it worked.

Yes that's how it works. We can not assume the number of actors in the animation and their roles. So the animation has to be properly tagged. This is valid for lesbian, anal, vaginal and oral tags also.

I just started a new playthrough with the 2.4.5 version of this mod and I have run into something rather odd and wanted to see if anyone else has had something similar happen before I begin the arduous task of tracking it down.

at level 1 I made it to bleakfalls barrow straight from riverwood doing the claw quest. I have a fair few mods installed but have not changed any except updating pahe to the new 807 and dom to 245.  in bleakfalls I enslaved the female bandit by the fire after killing the others. I have no slave tools nor bonds yet. Everything seems fine until the first forced sex activity, after which the slave can not be engaged in conversation even though the prompt is visible and often times the slave will spaz out and randomly fly all over the room for a few seconds before stopping at various places. After this happens they are no longer affected by physics and often stand at an odd angle while floating high in the air.

If anyone has any insight I'd appreciate a ping. I'll be doing some investigating myself and post any answers I find here.

54 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

I'm seeing various string errors in pahe menu. Is this normal? I'm using pahe 8.08 btw. they don't have the version shown on the description page of this mod. Also the masturbation animation eventually gets "stuck" for some reason.

The animations are messed up in DoM last versions. Don't worry about it it will come back with the new version.

As for pahe menu, can you do a screenshot?

12 minutes ago, tokayijo00 said:

how do i change the stats without training it? like spell or something? cause it's really wasting my "adventure" time (no offense)

You can change the stats of unique characters in their json file.

You can change the stats of any NPC in game using the spells boost, shrink and restore persona

TAK

4 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

You can change the stats of unique characters in their json file.

You can change the stats of any NPC in game using the spells boost, shrink and restore persona

TAK

I've used the persona boost spell but nothing happened to the stats, only number notifications. can you explain me how to use it please?

7 minutes ago, tokayijo00 said:

I've used the persona boost spell but nothing happened to the stats, only number notifications. can you explain me how to use it please?

Yes these spells only change the traits. There is no way in DoM to boost the training stats magically.

But you can change the training speed in the MCM menu. If you put it to a 1000 it should be pretty fast, getting to 100% in a few whips.

Or you can ask Nonseen if he wants to try scripting in his next mod!

Edited by TrollAutokill
3 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Yes these spells only change the traits. There is no way in DoM to boost the training stats magically.

But you can change the training speed in the MCM menu. If you put it to a 1000 it should be pretty fast, getting to 100% in a few whips.

Or you can ask Nonseen if he wants to try scripting in his next mod!

oh wow thank's for the tips,i put all in 1000 now.

3 hours ago, tokayijo00 said:

oh wow thank's for the tips,i put all in 1000 now.

at that point your better off starting new game and removing DoM as the mod just becomes a performance sink then. i recommend in modding skyrim if your not gonna use at least 65% of a mods functions to not use that mod. at that point the mod becomes just something weighting down your system if your not using all its functions.

I have a new idea to punish slaves for doing bead:

Shaving the slave hair.

i know how to make look like slave losed their hair. to archive this need add a new armor pice that makes hair invisible. :)

By accident i found a way to do this. problem is if slave get a hat or any head wear then remove the slave hair come back. :( so need forve the armor pice not removed.

or if no hat on slave need the make hair invisible hat put back.

just a idea :) if needed i can provide a sample esp that show how one can make any npc hair gone :)

8 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

The animations are messed up in DoM last versions. Don't worry about it it will come back with the new version.

As for pahe menu, can you do a screenshot?

oh, ok. Pfew! I thought I either forgot to install something or something else broke lol. I'm not really sure if it actually is your mod doing it. It might be coming with 8.0.7 as well. I just don't really pay a lot of attention when setting up pahe because I knwo what values I like and what I do not.
20220104223028_1.jpg.fccbb2ffd780af6588491cfdec32343c.jpg

Edited by terrorofmorrowind
13 hours ago, Ghostman7nz said:

I just started a new playthrough with the 2.4.5 version of this mod and I have run into something rather odd and wanted to see if anyone else has had something similar happen before I begin the arduous task of tracking it down.

at level 1 I made it to bleakfalls barrow straight from riverwood doing the claw quest. I have a fair few mods installed but have not changed any except updating pahe to the new 807 and dom to 245.  in bleakfalls I enslaved the female bandit by the fire after killing the others. I have no slave tools nor bonds yet. Everything seems fine until the first forced sex activity, after which the slave can not be engaged in conversation even though the prompt is visible and often times the slave will spaz out and randomly fly all over the room for a few seconds before stopping at various places. After this happens they are no longer affected by physics and often stand at an odd angle while floating high in the air.

If anyone has any insight I'd appreciate a ping. I'll be doing some investigating myself and post any answers I find here.

As promised I found the answer so I'm letting you all know in case one of you run into the issue. I had made one change in the settings of sexlab I marked the ragdoll finish option. That's all it was. When that option is marked the slave becomes completely unresponsive and broken, with it unmarked then DoM works well, minus a few oopsies the author has already noted. hope it helps someone.

2 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

at that point your better off starting new game and removing DoM as the mod just becomes a performance sink then. i recommend in modding skyrim if your not gonna use at least 65% of a mods functions to not use that mod. at that point the mod becomes just something weighting down your system if your not using all its functions.

Well @tokayijo00can just use it on one slave and then put it back to 100 to enjoy the mod on other slaves.